Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 19-08-2017, 01:20 PM   #1
atlantabizgal

Default NASA Confirms 15 Days of Darkness Coming

"NASA reports that this strange occurrence was expected to happen but they didn’t know exactly when. Upon more detailed examination the astronomers from NASA confirmed that the phenomenon will start on November 15 at 3:00 am and will most likely last until November 30, 4:45 pm.

According to experts this blackout will be caused by an astronomical event between Jupiter and Venus. There was even a detailed 1000 pages document written by Charles Bolden, head of NASA explaining the strange event to officials at the White House." read more

http://reflectionofmind.org/nasa-con...er-2017/?t=top

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 01:45 PM   #2
supertzar

Whoah!

Screaming Trees - Black Sun Morning

When the daylight shines
I'm gonna see your face

Ah, yeah, yeah

Can we go back
To the moments that we held before
Now I'm moving inside
To the place behind the door

You said, so it seems
This time you wait
Drag me to the hazy shadow
I will never scream

Argh, yeah, yeah, yeah
Now you can do it
Don't let it slip right through
Don't let the maddest people
Pick a part of you
Walk away in the dark
Too much praying
Too strange to see
Come down to my house, baby
There's things you won't believe

Black sun morning
Coming up to greet the dawn
Black sun morning
Coming up to greet us all
To greet us all

I seen a ghost heading for your life
I feel her burning me
In the back of my eyes
And I see it all the time
Because it's scaring me this time
As we step from day to night
Should I stay or should I...?

Black sun morning
Black sun morning
To greet us all, woah...

I can see her eyes
On my mind
Shouting out
I'm left out
All let down
I feel it slipping through my fingers
I feel it slipping away, away, away

Woah...

Black sun morning
Black sun morning

Black sun morning
Black sun morning

Black sun morning
Black sun morning
Coming up

Ow, Ow, Ow

supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 01:49 PM   #3
oz93666

Comon atlanta !!!

Didn't you think this was a bit odd???

..." Jupiter and Venus will come in close proximity of each other and will be separated by just 1 degree. Venus will move to the south-west of Jupiter and as a result it will shine 10 times brighter than Jupiter. Venus’ bright light will heat up the gases in Jupiter causing a reaction which will release a an absurdly high amount of hydrogen into the space.
Once the hydrogen reaches the Sun, a massive explosion is bound to occur on the surface of the Sun, increasing the temperature to more than 9000 degrees. The whole process will generate so much heat that the Sun will change its color into a bluish shade. Once this happens, the Sun will need a minimum of 14 days to restore its normal color and temperature...."

I don't even need to search this to know it's the most idiotic twaddle anyone has ever dreamed up !!!

Fake news !!!
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 02:02 PM   #4
supertzar

Velikovsky
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 03:09 PM   #5
atlantabizgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Comon atlanta !!!

..." Jupiter and Venus will come in close proximity of each other and will be separated by just 1 degree. Venus will move to the south-west of Jupiter and as a result it will shine 10 times brighter than Jupiter. Venus’ bright light will heat up the gases in Jupiter causing a reaction which will release a an absurdly high amount of hydrogen into the space.
Once the hydrogen reaches the Sun, a massive explosion is bound to occur on the surface of the Sun, increasing the temperature to more than 9000 degrees. The whole process will generate so much heat that the Sun will change its color into a bluish shade. Once this happens, the Sun will need a minimum of 14 days to restore its normal color and temperature...."

I don't even need to search this to know it's the most idiotic twaddle anyone has ever dreamed up !!!

Fake news !!!
Yes I did find it odd since it was supposed to happen in June in several other reports. It's all over the internet and youtube so I thought I'd toss it out to get feedback.

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 09:03 PM   #6
dmckenna

Fake news as Oz eloquently put it!

Last edited by dmckenna; 20-08-2017 at 09:04 PM.
dmckenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 07:43 PM   #7
raburgeson

Doom and Gloom keeps minds off what they are doing behind closed doors, if you fall for it.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 08:03 PM   #8
cosmicpurpose1.618

Hoax
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 08:13 PM   #9
atredies

There is no in between Jupiter and Venus hokus pokus. That's where Earth and Mars is located.

This is science and its a mystery.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gypAjPp6eps
atredies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2017, 12:17 PM   #10
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Comon atlanta !!!

Fake news !!!
this depends on people not knowing the difference between angular measurements and linear measurements. but if they fall for that part the rest of the gibberish is probably convincing too. and amazing how many would give it credence. too funny.

Last edited by reverendjim; 26-08-2017 at 12:18 PM.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2017, 04:19 AM   #11
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
this depends on people not knowing the difference between angular measurements and linear measurements. but if they fall for that part the rest of the gibberish is probably convincing too. and amazing how many would give it credence. too funny.
They must be thick as two short planks to believe it. I am pants at science and even I know that was rubbish.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2017, 10:39 AM   #12
princessofwands

On 13th November, Venus and Jupiter will be conjunct so if you look at them in the westerrn sky after dark (where Jupiter is now visible), it may be hard to see them as apart and they should shine very brightly!

You can see on this link that Venus and Jupiter will both be at 7 Scorpio. The declination (the up or down direction) is only 1 degree apart.

BUT look at the Distance column, Jupiter is waaaaaay further out than Venus is. Astrologically, they may make a lovely impact if you have anything in your chart at say, 5-10 degrees of Scorpio, but I can't see how they can cause a disaster.

http://serennu.com/astrology/ephemer...nla=&inlo=&h=P

To check your own chart, put your own birth details in the boxes at the top.
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 12:37 PM   #13
raburgeson

Jupiter can't block the sun from Earth period. Venus has never caused so much as a pinprick of a noticeable shadow on the Earths surface. Therefore, we must conclude that there is another object in the solar system they do not want us to know about. Is it a constructed one or is it a natural heavenly body? Or is this whole thing BS?

Last edited by raburgeson; 29-08-2017 at 12:39 PM.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 10:00 PM   #14
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Jupiter can't block the sun from Earth period. Venus has never caused so much as a pinprick of a noticeable shadow on the Earths surface. Therefore, we must conclude that there is another object in the solar system they do not want us to know about. Is it a constructed one or is it a natural heavenly body? Or is this whole thing BS?
What the? I missed the bit where your conclusion derived from some sort of fact "They" are hiding an evidenceless object or it's total bullshit. Hmmmm tough one that

Last edited by truegroup; 29-08-2017 at 10:01 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 07:37 PM   #15
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
nah. I think we must conclude that "they" are not nasa and that "they" are pulling our legs.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 08:08 PM   #16
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

If Oz says it is fake news, it must be some drunk, probably covered in his own puke, ranting about the end is nigh or something or other outside a boozer.

the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote