Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-01-2011, 02:18 PM   #521
yozhik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Privately
Posts: 11,410
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien an View Post

Primary legislation, too, is a good idea in that it gives an (accurate) snapshot of public opinion at that time.


tian an.
WTF ?!?!?!?!?!?



Seriously??????
__________________
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.


- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 02:28 PM   #522
infidelyork
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,942
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
WTF ?!?!?!?!?!?



Seriously??????
My God, I'm actually agreeing with Yozhik! WTF!!!!!!
__________________
Drunkenness is his best virtue, for he will be swine drunk, and in his sleep he does little harm, save to his bedclothes about him

http://forum.davidicke.com/album.php?albumid=1030
infidelyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 02:31 PM   #523
infidelyork
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,942
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

No matter what our view of the law is, what our differences about FOTL are, or where we stand on 'consent', I thought we were pretty much all in agreement that legislation is not made as a result of 'public opinion'!!!!
__________________
Drunkenness is his best virtue, for he will be swine drunk, and in his sleep he does little harm, save to his bedclothes about him

http://forum.davidicke.com/album.php?albumid=1030

Last edited by infidelyork; 30-01-2011 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Put 'laws' instead of 'legislation'
infidelyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 04:23 PM   #524
tien an
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 5,101
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
WTF ?!?!?!?!?!?



Seriously??????
It seems I've misunderstood the definition of Primary Legislation...

Ahem...!

I have since educated myself.

Just for the record, I confused it with 'referendum'.

No panic...come back down everyone.

tian an.
tien an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 05:20 PM   #525
yozhik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Privately
Posts: 11,410
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Continue the education tian an ... strap yourself in and go have a look at Secondary Legisltation; e.g. Statutory Instruments.

P.S. take a crash helmet for when you hit the floor.
__________________
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.


- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 05:29 PM   #526
micklemus
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Under your skin
Posts: 3,894
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
What? I can't start a thread without first meeting your standards? Sharing what I feel to be good news with those I consider friends, while refusing to jump through the hoops of those I do not means I am here to disrupt or get my ego massaged?



No Insults, merely statements of fact. It does not surprise me you can't or won't distinguish.


You mean like the original post? Oh wait, That was not addressed to you at all in the first place. It is simple courtesy to respond is it not.. Would you prefer going back to the iggy bin? How about you put me there too and we ignore each other. You can't do that though can you?



I could post up evidence if I had it to post, you mean. Me not having it means in your mind at least, that I have not taken the moral high ground? Is that it? Your entire position there is resting on the belief I have something to post and am not doing merely to be disruptive. It is ludicrous.




And you do not like that? You think that creates an obligation upon myself to prove something to you?


more opinions. I did enjoy my journey thank you!



LMAO! Yes YOU frustrate me! LMAO! People who think for themselves do not frustrate me at all. I invite people to do so all the time. It is the people in the government and the lawyers and police and judges who do not want people thinking for themselves, doing instead what they are told to do by them. I teach them they are equal, an that consent is required for someone to order them around like that. They think about it, it resonates and they agree. Works very well too. For those who are not invested in the present system, or who are not in the habit of being one of the people who tell others what to do. The ones invested, they act like you do. Trying to denigrate the beliefs system, and myself, and even referring to those who might believe as dribblers.




Good I am am taken, and you lack the parts.




So you will not claim fees have no basis in law, nor will you say schedules have no basis in law, but 'freeman fee schedules' have no basis in law. Tell me what is the difference between a plumbers fee schedule to fix plumbing and a Freeman's fee schedule to perform for judges, police and government agents? They would not try to order the plumber to provide them with service or performance just cause they hold positions of trust. What separates ours from theirs? Oh wait, it is your PERSONAL dislike for the concept of Freemanery which makes you think we can't charge a fee for performing, right?

Know what conclusion I have drawn? See Freemanery believes in a set of concepts which run counter to the standard obey the government model they have tried to ram down our throats. And people are standing against it, and winning. But people like you, you do not start a 'Happy Citizen Movement' to try and counter it. All y u do is attack the only real option, offer NOTHING IN THE FORM OF REMEDY IN RETURN, and then just order people to accept the status quo, and be happy and do what they are told, and give up their freedoms, to people like you.

People are hungry for truth and I help them find it.
All you can counter with is "That is not the truth" and them offer them nothing in return.
All you offer them is insults, calling them 'dribblers' for not believing anymore the fallacies you have been profiting from.

Google tells me the number of searches for Freeman on the Land is rising steadily and rapidly. The reactions I get in my travels tells me people are aware and do like it.
Rob you are so pathetic that I literally can't find the words for someone as low as you. You troll your own thread and then try to sound proud about it.

Your attitude to me speaks volumes about the person you are, and I am very happy for readers to see that. Pathetic excuse for a man.

Looking forward to the day you stop trolling and avoiding requests for evidence. I doubt it'll happen but you never know.
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 05:42 PM   #527
rob menard
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
]Rob you are so pathetic that I literally can't find the words for someone as low as you. You troll your own thread and then try to sound proud about it.
Did you try google? I do not consider responding to your accusations to be trolling. You seem frustrated. Why not just open your mind?

Quote:
Your attitude to me speaks volumes about the person you are, and I am very happy for readers to see that. Pathetic excuse for a man.
Indomitable? Irrepressible? Blessed with courage and conviction? Able to withstand your insinuations and accusations? Water on a happy duck is what they are.


Quote:
Looking forward to the day you stop trolling and avoiding requests for evidence. I doubt it'll happen but you never know.
I did not avoid your request, simply did not fulfill it.
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 05:49 PM   #528
micklemus
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Under your skin
Posts: 3,894
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
Did you try google? I do not consider responding to your accusations to be trolling. You seem frustrated. Why not just open your mind?



Indomitable? Irrepressible? Blessed with courage and conviction? Able to withstand your insinuations and accusations? Water on a happy duck is what they are.




I did not avoid your request, simply did not fulfill it.
Well you have a remarkable ability at avoidance, pathetic one. You see it's not just me who you avoid proferring evidence to, but everyone who asks for it.

As I've said already, I am very happy for you to continue doing it too. Whichever way you slice it, it's a win for me -

You avoid. I win
You avoid and insult. I win
You fail to provide evidence. I win.
You provide evidence. It benefits me. I win.

You're just a loser, Rob, but you are good at it. We all need to be good at something.

Last edited by micklemus; 30-01-2011 at 05:57 PM.
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 05:51 PM   #529
girlgye
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a land that needs to wake up
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpole View Post
As regard precedent I'm homing in on the Doctrine of Stare Decisis - ie Judges are bound to follow the decisions of their judicial superiors. Here in England & Wales it's not strictly necessary to have an appeal - binding precedents are make via High court litigation but certainly not in a criminal trial court.

I always share my knowledge - look at the body of my posts on this forum.
Yeah.Wonder where you got that idea from.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 05:55 PM   #530
girlgye
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a land that needs to wake up
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpole View Post
Who am I to argue with a Professor at the 2nd most prestigious law school in the US (after Princeton)?

The obvious answer is that judge made case law is only part of the picture & that if you want progressive law you have to look no further that primary legislation (which can completely up end the status quo at the drop of a hat)
Oh so judges are not whores to banks after all. Must have something to do with that Oath they won't produced when asked but of course YOU don't seem to think they need to produce that Oath do you Rumpole given your outstanding Canon like depth of knowledge like eh.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 05:57 PM   #531
girlgye
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a land that needs to wake up
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infidelyork View Post
My God, I'm actually agreeing with Yozhik! WTF!!!!!!
It would appear Proxy Setting 52 has camera access would it not. Disguised as a dog hound of course.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 06:06 PM   #532
rob menard
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by micklemus View Post
Well you have a remarkable ability at avoidance, pathetic one. You see it's not just me who you avoid proferring evidence to, but everyone who asks for it.

As I've said already, I am very happy for you to continue doing it too. Whichever way you slice it, it's a win for me -

You avoid. I win
You avoid and insult. I win
You fail to provide evidence. I win.
You provide evidence. It benefits me. I win.

You're just a loser, Rob, but you are good at it. We all need to be good at something.

So I see that 'winning' is very very important to you, for some reason. It is not your ego though is it, needing affirmation of some sort, which you feel you get from 'beating' me, right? So what is it if not your ego wanting to 'win' so badly?

The fact that you desire to win so much is what actually makes you the 'loser'.

I want to discuss and learn and grow. With discussion BOTH win. You want a contest where you can feel you came out on top...

Seriously, who is the loser in that scenario?


Keep insulting me though. I see insults and claims of empty victory is all you have. I feel sad for you. You miss out on so much positive interaction because of your over developed ego and need to constantly best your fellow man.
Have a good one though, I do wish you well, and am very happy I am not driven by such a need to 'win'. Must be very tiring...
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 06:13 PM   #533
micklemus
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Under your skin
Posts: 3,894
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
So I see that 'winning' is very very important to you, for some reason. It is not your ego though is it, needing affirmation of some sort, which you feel you get from 'beating' me, right? So what is it if not your ego wanting to 'win' so badly?

The fact that you desire to win so much is what actually makes you the 'loser'.

I want to discuss and learn and grow. With discussion BOTH win. You want a contest where you can feel you came out on top...

Seriously, who is the loser in that scenario?


Keep insulting me though. I see insults and claims of empty victory is all you have. I feel sad for you. You miss out on so much positive interaction because of your over developed ego and need to constantly best your fellow man.
Have a good one though, I do wish you well, and am very happy I am not driven by such a need to 'win'. Must be very tiring...
Who starting the insults, PO? It wasn't me. You can't stand it being thrust back at you, can you? Kind of reinforces my point doesn't it?

Winning's not important to me, no. Exposing charlatans is though and I will continue being that albatross round your neck until you are honest with people and provide the proof that they deserve. You can try getting me banned from here all you like, as you have others, but I will not go away until you do this.

Win-win for me, as I've said already.

As to your insults and behaviour generally, I summed up my views a few posts back.

Last edited by micklemus; 30-01-2011 at 06:21 PM.
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 06:25 PM   #534
rob menard
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Who starting the insults, PO? It wasn't me. You can't stand it being thrust back at you, can you? Kind of reinforces my point doesn't it?
Pretty sure it wasn't me. And yes I can stand it. Does not bother me at all. Remember?


Quote:
Winning's not important to me, no. Exposing charlatans is though and I will continue being that albatross round your neck until you are honest with people and provide the proof that they deserve. You can try getting me banned from here all you like, as you have others, but I will not go away until you do this.
Sure tell yourself that. That is why in your previous post you repeated 'I Win' like what five times?

Quote:
Win-win for me, as I've said already.
Do you get a trophy? A cookie? What do you get when you 'win'? Does it change your emotions at all?

Quote:
As to your insults and behaviour generally, I summed up my views a few posts back.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for YOUR VIEWS. Is it lonely there?

rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 06:38 PM   #535
micklemus
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Under your skin
Posts: 3,894
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
Pretty sure it wasn't me. And yes I can stand it. Does not bother me at all. Remember?
It was you. You may lie but the posts don't.

Oh of course you can stand it, Rob. That's why you keep taking me off ignore and getting yourself in a tizz.

Quote:
Sure tell yourself that. That is why in your previous post you repeated 'I Win' like what five times?

Do you get a trophy? A cookie? What do you get when you 'win'? Does it change your emotions at all?
None of those options. It's a simple statement of fact.

Quote:
Thank you for YOUR VIEWS. Is it lonely there?
Not at all. I don't need to court people online for friendship or ego massage. This is just something to do in my free time.

I'll highlight the summary again though as you've mentioned it. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=516

Now, got that evidence yet or are you just going to divert again?
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 07:26 PM   #536
infidelyork
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,942
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
It would appear Proxy Setting 52 has camera access would it not. Disguised as a dog hound of course.
You've utterly lost me! lol, have I missed something really obvious in your reply?
__________________
Drunkenness is his best virtue, for he will be swine drunk, and in his sleep he does little harm, save to his bedclothes about him

http://forum.davidicke.com/album.php?albumid=1030
infidelyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:39 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.