Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 24-05-2016, 11:11 PM   #1
truth seeker 09

Exclamation Energy weapon "Trumpet" was used against the Twin Towers

UFO contactee Alex Collier's lecture in 2002. Mike Russ talks about 9/11.

At 2 hours 43 mins 20 secs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoKjDzV83dU
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2016, 07:11 PM   #2
truth seeker 09

Default Mike Russ

Another Mike Russ lecture if you're interested. Filmed in 2002.

At 26:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-q5sXJuOR0
Old 25-05-2016, 07:14 PM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

Playing devils advocate here.....are you saying that the towers were blasted by a directed energy weapon but they were also struck by some planes to provide a cover story?
Old 25-05-2016, 07:24 PM   #4
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Playing devils advocate here.....are you saying that the towers were blasted by a directed energy weapon but they were also struck by some planes to provide a cover story?
Some kind of energy weapon + thermite explosives + planes. I believe 9/11 was a conspiracy within a conspiracy.
Old 25-05-2016, 07:32 PM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Some kind of energy weapon + thermite explosives + planes. I believe 9/11 was a conspiracy within a conspiracy.
If you look at how building 7 went down it was clearly pre-rigged with explosives

Explosions were heard within the two towers even at basement level so i think we can assume it was pre-rigged also

An ex CIA pilot has said there is no way some rookies with a few hours in flight simulators could pull off the various flight manouvres that day (especially the pentagon hit) so it is possible the planes were guided perhaps with similar technology to that used by tomahawk missiles (looks like it was a tomahawk that struck the pentagon); this would guarantee the planes struck their target which would be essential to justify the charges that were to go off in the buildings

Would directed energy weapons be required on top? Maybe, maybe not, but that is a lot of moving parts on the day. Blowing the core steel supports would produce the required reaction and the planes provide the perfect cover. Also it would be a straight forward operation for a military trained demolition crew to place the charges under the guise of maintenance

I'm not ruling out directed energy weapons, but I wonder if they would be required on top of explosive charges.

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-05-2016 at 07:33 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2016, 07:39 PM   #6
truth seeker 09

Didn't they talk about energy weapons and 9/11 in one of Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy theory episodes?

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 25-05-2016 at 07:40 PM.
Old 25-05-2016, 07:40 PM   #7
ramirez

I do not buy the direct energy weapons fully, but it has some merit.

I stick to thermite and basement nukes, probably wrong though.

One thing is for sure it was not 19 Arabs with box cutters !

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2016, 07:49 PM   #8
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Didn't they talk about energy weapons and 9/11 in one of Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy theory episodes?
dunno, didn't follow it

They definately have directed energy weapons of all sorts and i wouldn't be suprised if they have the means to create a molecular instability that could drop a building, so as i say i'm not ruling it out

But going on what i do know...i do know people heard explosions

I do know building 7 went down without being hit by a plane (ie it was pre-rigged...or hit by directed energy....but went down in its own footprint at free fall perhaps suggesting skilled demolition)

I don't believe two planes alone dropped the towers.....the core supports were cut somehow...thermite, explosives etc....something was required to ensure the takedown of the buildings....nothing was being left to chance)

The video footage of the pentagon looks like a missile and this was only one shot from one angle (the only one made available to the public from the various shots taken that day of the most CCTV'd building on earth; footage from the camera of the hotel opposite was removed by FBI agents as in the wake of the kennedy shooting)

The accuracy of the hit into the offices of the pentagon investigating the missing monies announced by rumsfeld in the days before hand suggests a targetted hit. The extremly difficult manouvering of the plane before striking the pentagon strongly goes against the argument for a novice kamikazee

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-05-2016 at 08:03 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2016, 07:59 PM   #9
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
If you look at how building 7 went down it was clearly pre-rigged with explosives

Explosions were heard within the two towers even at basement level so i think we can assume it was pre-rigged also

An ex CIA pilot has said there is no way some rookies with a few hours in flight simulators could pull off the various flight manouvres that day (especially the pentagon hit) so it is possible the planes were guided perhaps with similar technology to that used by tomahawk missiles (looks like it was a tomahawk that struck the pentagon); this would guarantee the planes struck their target which would be essential to justify the charges that were to go off in the buildings

Would directed energy weapons be required on top? Maybe, maybe not, but that is a lot of moving parts on the day. Blowing the core steel supports would produce the required reaction and the planes provide the perfect cover. Also it would be a straight forward operation for a military trained demolition crew to place the charges under the guise of maintenance

I'm not ruling out directed energy weapons, but I wonder if they would be required on top of explosive charges.
Yeah building 7 couldn't ever be anything other than a controlled demolition. Even a directed energy weapon couldn't remove all structural support across the entire span of the building at almost the precise same time and for at least 10 floors in height toward the lower portion of the tower which is what had to occur to experience the 2.5 seconds of free-fall acceleration that was observed and even acknowledged by Nist. Only pre-planted explosives of some kind can do that.

There were undoubtedly explosives used in the Twin Towers too just from observing the very explosive collapses although with them two collapses being so unorthodox, there may indeed have been other things involved.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2016, 08:04 PM   #10
thee_doctor

Trumpet? Trump-ET>?
thee_doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 07:36 AM   #11
truth seeker 09

Dr Judy Wood: Evidence of breakthrough energy technology on 9/11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vadSaWyiozg

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 09-06-2016 at 05:37 AM.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:59 AM   #12
truth seeker 09

Infowars exclusive: Jeb Bush mocks 9/11 victims' families

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lskMwrLuwWM
Old 12-06-2016, 06:27 AM   #13
swidler
Banned

Quote:
So all the buildings were rigged with thermite explosives, then the two planes crashed into the buildings, and then a free energy trumpet weapon was blasted at the buildings. Is that the correct order of events?
swidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 07:04 AM   #14
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by swidler View Post
So all the buildings were rigged with thermite explosives, then the two planes crashed into the buildings, and then a free energy trumpet weapon was blasted at the buildings. Is that the correct order of events?
Yes if they used an energy weapon.
Old 12-06-2016, 07:42 AM   #15
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by swidler View Post
No planes hit .... a relatively small kerosene explosive charge at the point the (virtual) planes hit .... no planes came near the towers they were 'air brushed' in by MSM, the 'impact' explosion was real....

Then thermate/thermite was detonated to bring the towers down, then
instantly, some exotic weapon used to dustify the towers...

Building 7 likewise had a kerosene explosive charge at the point the virtual plane 93 was planed to impact (as well as thermate lower down) .... but things went wrong and 93 was brought down by the airforce , so they couldn't have a virtual 93 hit 7 as planned .... unperturbed they just detonated the thermate !!!

To be clear , no planes came near the buildings they were added to the film, at the kerosene explosion points, by MSM.

Why they felt the need to dustify the towers with high teck weaponry is not clear . The thermate charges were fairly high up the towers and would probably by themselves, only partially demolish the towers , if thermate was near ground level for a complete demolition, the explosions would be very loud for all to hear, and be suspicious

I don't think 7 was dustified, just demolished.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 01:52 PM   #16
kozmik
Inactive

One might expect the rubble from the collapse of the towers to be some height, after all 2 x 110 story towers and Building 7 should create a big pile of bricks and metal - and, the clincher - nothing from inside - no bodies, computers, desks etc. So, as Dr. Wood asks, Where did it all go?
kozmik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 01:57 PM   #17
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmik View Post
One might expect the rubble from the collapse of the towers to be some height, after all 2 x 110 story towers and Building 7 should create a big pile of bricks and metal - and, the clincher - nothing from inside - no bodies, computers, desks etc. So, as Dr. Wood asks, Where did it all go?
Old 12-06-2016, 05:43 PM   #18
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666
No planes hit .... a relatively small kerosene explosive charge at the point the (virtual) planes hit .... no planes came near the towers they were 'air brushed' in by MSM, the 'impact' explosion was real....

Then thermate/thermite was detonated to bring the towers down, then
instantly, some exotic weapon used to dustify the towers...
Yes I think thats it exact!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2016, 03:59 PM   #19
truth seeker 09

Did you watch those two Mike Russ lectures?