Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 14-01-2018, 12:19 PM   #41
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
So for the record , and I previously put this in bold because it should not be overlooked , this is from https://islamqa.info/en/20327
This isn't from the Quran.
No Muslim should follow this...

Quote:
There are also verses in the Quran which state those who say Allah has a partner , or a son, or a wife those people are disbelievers.
The idea that "God" would have a son or wife is completely preposterous.

Quote:
Christians are disbelievers in the Quran , because they will not accept the later revelations of the Quran.
According to the Quran, Christians and Jews are believers. Although not everybody that claims to be a believer is truthfull, these are comparable to what Jesus calls hypocrites.
I don't know what the Islamic view is on Hindus, and I'm pretty sure that Buddhists are considered non-believers.
From my point of view the idea of "non-believers" is ridiculous as everybody believes in something...

Quote:
The Quran thinks Jesus is a prophet , but they will not accept him as Son of God because to them , God can have no earthly son or partner.
Jesus called himself the "Son of men", he never claimed to have "Yahwe" for a "biological father".

Quote:
Also Jimmy , how's it going for the Jews in Egypt these days ?

How's it going for the Jews in Saudi Arabia ? Or any other Islamic state for that matter ?
How is it going for the Palestinians in their land that was stolen from them by the Zionists?

Why is that in many so-called Islamic "sovereign" states, the governments were overturned, by armies controlled by the Zionist powers?
You must have heard that the Arabic Spring was orchestrated from the US/UK...
Why is that things became even worse for them after puppet regimes were installed (see for example Iran or Saudi Arabia)?

Why is that since Karzai became the "democratically" selected president of Afghanistan, Afghanistan has produced even more opium than before?

Why is that Yemen is effectively starved to death by Zionists (genocide...): https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062980115

Quote:
But maybe I'm right and the whole thing is a system of social control introduced by a babylonian mystery school that left Ur which is determined to rule the world one way or another , even at the expense of billions of murdered souls.
I'm against all "organised religion" as these have mental slavery as objective.
You appear to take aim at only one of them (Islam).

From my point of view, the Tenach (a.k.a. Old Testament) is much worse than the Quran: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062990788

Last edited by st jimmy; 14-01-2018 at 12:27 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 07:22 PM   #42
mranderson

I'm of the opinion they are all as ridiculous as the other Jimmy and one way or another they all help to create division within humanity

It's not going to end well pretending any of them are any more tolerant or peace seeking than the other

how can you say I only ''go after'' one when I clearly say again and again it's my opinion all three branches of Abraham are bearing rotten fruits

the three main monotheistic religions of the world have been and still are responsible for their history and their present

but they all seem to want to portray themselves as something they are not and I am well within my rights to question the kind of statements that our heads of state make about these religions

and well within my rights to question such a statement as Britain invented Sharia law because it's a false statement

you feel no problem questioning me because I question religion do you ? doesn't appear that way anyway

sounds like a common theme with some ''truth researchers'' , things get a bit sensitive when the sacred cow is questioned

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2018, 12:48 AM   #43
the nine

Quote:
I'm of the opinion they are all as ridiculous as the other Jimmy and one way or another they all help to create division within humanity

It's not going to end well pretending any of them are any more tolerant or peace seeking than the other

how can you say I only ''go after'' one when I clearly say again and again it's my opinion all three branches of Abraham are bearing rotten fruits

the three main monotheistic religions of the world have been and still are responsible for their history and their present

but they all seem to want to portray themselves as something they are not and I am well within my rights to question the kind of statements that our heads of state make about these religions

and well within my rights to question such a statement as Britain invented Sharia law because it's a false statement

you feel no problem questioning me because I question religion do you ? doesn't appear that way anyway

sounds like a common theme with some ''truth researchers'' , things get a bit sensitive when the sacred cow is questioned
3 gods for 3 religions on one planet..did paganism ever die?
I think people who believe in religion should look at the annunaki and how it relates to their particular religion..
What do their books say about them? how do they fit into their scheme of things? Does their books address the ancient giant ruins?
It looks like the Torah is a shortened version of the ancient stories written in clay.. This would suggest they are all based in truth, but not the whole truth perhaps?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2018, 01:28 AM   #44
mranderson

right the nine and zooming out on history is what gives a bigger picture to work with

those three faiths derive their providence from Ur , in Sumeria through Abraham

I don't think Abraham was a single person but the face of a mystery school that has manifested itself as the Torah / Kabbalah , then Christianity and finally Islam

all three utilize symbols we find in Sumeria and no doubt beyond

in lay mans terms it's my opinion all three are what is known as the Great Work of Ages which was obviously an attempt to create a world ruled by one tribe , one master , one sect

IMO the NWO is the great work of ages , and those three branches of Abraham the vehicle through which it is being implemented

of course this doesn't count in all the splinter societies set up so it's damn near impossible to halt

but overall yeh IMO they had counted on us never finding certain texts or at least never being able to decipher them

think of the ignorance we have been kept in as a planet for thousands of years while pockets of people exist who will basically tell you '' yeh the star gods are real and tha's there home ''

and they point to Sirius and say yep thats where we are all from

anyone remember hearing about the Dogon in Africa ?

they knew about Sirius A and Sirius B even down to knowing the mass of Sirius B to some degree

this is all knowledge a human with sticks and campfires couldn't possibly know

there is so much more to unravel but IMO trying to do it by playing by their dogma will fail

it's a false doctrine and will only lead us into ignorance , and by that I mean all three branches of Abraham , not just one

all of them , it's social control for ignorant masses is what it is

we can be much more than the serfs of those dressed in gold

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2018, 04:57 AM   #45
davebeard

Adjective - disingenuous (comparative more disingenuous, superlative most disingenuous)

- Not noble; unbecoming true honor or dignity; mean; unworthy; fake or deceptive.
- Not ingenuous; not frank or open; uncandid; unworthily or meanly artful.
- Assuming a pose of naïveté to make a point or for deception.
Old 01-02-2018, 10:37 PM   #46
dannyuk

Default So it continues in the U.K...

Sharia marriages should be registered under UK law, says independent review
A greater number of women will have the full protection afforded to them in family law and they will face less discriminatory practices

“Muslims in the UK should undergo a civil marriage as well as a religious ceremony to make sure women are protected under the law, an independent review of sharia councils has said.

The measure was needed to lessen “discriminatory practices” in the councils, the report found, although it said that abolishing them was “not viable” and they were “fulfilling a need in some Muslim communities”.

Led by Professor Mona Siddiqui, the review was commissioned by Theresa May in 2016, when she was Home Secretary, to investigate whether sharia law was being misused.

A report on the review’s findings also recommended a public body be set up to regulate sharia councils, which deal with aspects of Islamic law. The Home Office immediately dismissed the suggestion.

The review found that the vast majority of people using sharia councils were women seeking an Islamic divorce, although very few council members were women.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8189541.html

May sound all well and good?

Stage an Islamic resistance to such matters, say by use of “intelligence agencies” to stir the hornets nest like they campaign to get whole groups of people in other nations to demonstrate against the established government order of nations, to justify a “regime change” backed by political leaders in western nations where the demonstrations help spin their geopolitical ventures.
If not now in the future and so it continues. This is the same agenda spoken about in the initial post and baby steps towards that divide and rule...

Britain First leader Paul Golding to deny inciting hatred with Belfast speech on Islam
Far-right leader to face trial on same day as his deputy Jayda Fransen

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8151416.html

All these political parties are apart of the same established order, the “postage stamp consensus” and are spinning those people who look upto them in the same direction. This is being done more so covertly by the established order now (until you see it and know this is happening then it’s in your face and it’s the under handed deceptive manner that pisses me in any case well and truly off) and more openly by the likes of Britain First. This is what’s happening like it or not?

Do you think Trump “accidentally” sharing Britain First posts on Twitter was completely a mistake, to give the likes of Britain First the World Stage?
UKIP being Britain First lite same agenda by the same international powers/established order. This is just an observation please let’s not make this about Trump by those who still think the sun shines out of his arse. Thank you.

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 11:39 PM   #47
the nine

Quote:
right the nine and zooming out on history is what gives a bigger picture to work with

those three faiths derive their providence from Ur , in Sumeria through Abraham

I don't think Abraham was a single person but the face of a mystery school that has manifested itself as the Torah / Kabbalah , then Christianity and finally Islam

all three utilize symbols we find in Sumeria and no doubt beyond

in lay mans terms it's my opinion all three are what is known as the Great Work of Ages which was obviously an attempt to create a world ruled by one tribe , one master , one sect

IMO the NWO is the great work of ages , and those three branches of Abraham the vehicle through which it is being implemented

of course this doesn't count in all the splinter societies set up so it's damn near impossible to halt

but overall yeh IMO they had counted on us never finding certain texts or at least never being able to decipher them

think of the ignorance we have been kept in as a planet for thousands of years while pockets of people exist who will basically tell you '' yeh the star gods are real and tha's there home ''

and they point to Sirius and say yep thats where we are all from

anyone remember hearing about the Dogon in Africa ?

they knew about Sirius A and Sirius B even down to knowing the mass of Sirius B to some degree

this is all knowledge a human with sticks and campfires couldn't possibly know

there is so much more to unravel but IMO trying to do it by playing by their dogma will fail

it's a false doctrine and will only lead us into ignorance , and by that I mean all three branches of Abraham , not just one

all of them , it's social control for ignorant masses is what it is

we can be much more than the serfs of those dressed in gold
I personally believe these demigods have their own spirit type realms/dimensions that they believe are heavens that they have created of their own. I think souls who worship them go to these realms once they leave their bodies.
I think the nature of existence in all its forms is too difficult for our brains to process, by redesign.. I think there is a way out but it not easy to find, it takes a lot of introspection, preparation and belief to find and stay on the trail. This whole world is about distracting all of us, and stopping the sacred seed of heaven from germinating inside each of us.
Kind of puts selling ones soul into perspective eh?
we truly are all special, every one of us has the great spirits divine spark inside us, yet are any of us aware of it? Does anyone speak of it? We spend almost all our entire adult lives chasing coins, trinkets and things that light up..
how smart are we really as a species?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 04:05 PM   #48
dannyuk

Default National Catalan Assembly 11-03-2018

The design of nationalism everywhere is to inflate national values to oppose foreign cultures, values and powers is the order of the day by the internationalists to be divided and ruled.

It may sound contradictory, but it’s what’s they’ve always done and exploited actually interests for a genuine nationalism, a ruling class that’s of and for the interests of the nations people, by the internationalists leading people into division and creating extremes, therefore justifying their order over all people.

People need to see this and not be played against a “common enemy” a fake enemy that is, which is really an enemy of the internationalists. This is happening everywhere out of that inflation of nationalism which many people believe is to oppose those internationalists when really they’re being influenced and led by them.
The true common enemy of humanity is this international syndicate playing people against one another for their cause and out of that destruction rising as the overall ruling class.

So long as they continue to do this and play people, fool people, there’s an argument that they should be able to get away with it. As in order for them to be successful the masses of society have to help them to do it by being fooled by them in the first place and actually carry out work which is purely within their interests by deception.

The moral of the story is don’t be fooled and see through their game...

Last edited by dannyuk; 11-03-2018 at 04:13 PM.
Old 11-03-2018, 04:24 PM   #49
dannyuk

Default Syria - Why is the world in silence now?

WWIII has already begun, your lack of compassion and not bringing the attention of these wrongs doings and just accepting them without any empathy or questioning will create the cause for such a suffering to find its way to you.

It’s not unfortunate, it’s the natural law and you should naturally feel concerned. Propaganda has you not concerned and accepting this as an acceptable reality, as something you’re ok with so long as it’s not happening to you...

BA21968_D_D0_F6_4_EF4_9_EFA_3_E9_D7448_B97_C

FB Censoring the share above of course...

Last edited by dannyuk; 11-03-2018 at 04:31 PM.
Old 11-03-2018, 04:33 PM   #50
dannyuk

Default How the USA created the Taliban

The internationalist create the “common enemy” and play the nations off against them. This is just an example...

Control of both sides and historical that’s been by the embrace of a more extreme and fearce inflation of national values which oppose anything else, usually the anything else being the enemies of the internationalists, divide and rule, destroy the enemy you desire and out of it you shame both sides and control them both. All leading towards the One World Centralised Government Dictatorship.

Time and time again this is only possible if we are fooled into fighting these battles and playing their games...

Last edited by dannyuk; 11-03-2018 at 04:37 PM.
Old 12-03-2018, 06:46 PM   #51
dannyuk

Default Sweden to crack down on Islamic schools

All of this is Nationalism Vs Islam.

50_BACC72_A225_43_D2_91_C5_2_D19_B9_BC6423

And yes as I keep saying and it keeps reappearing it’s happening everywhere in all forms. It’s part and parcel of an international perception deception taking place on behalf of International Zionism to pit a strong extreme form of nationalism out of the uprising designed to appear revolutionary, against Islam as though all of Islam is ISIS a political tool of Zionism to actually help make this happen!

E3_C0_D31_B_A1_C5_4752_8_D6_C_7_A47_EE46_E539
Is this happening by Islamists?
Yes.
Is it almost everywhere in various forms?
Yes.
Why?
It’s because of a Perception Deception similar (in fact identical) to that which a strong opposing Nationalism is being developed by the Internationalists. It’s divide and rule and nothing new.

Yet people have a hard time seeing this?

They think that strong extreme nationalism taking place everywhere, all happening at the same time is in direct opposition to these internationalists and their plans to regime change nations within the Middle East and start a new Colonisation process leading to “Greater Israel”.
Well no think again. It’s not hard to see when you break the perception deception and do a moments research and begin to think about it...

‘Sweden plans to ban groups who do not support gender equality from starting or running schools, the country’s education minister said on Sunday.
Gustav Fridolin made the call as he launched an inquiry into tightening the regulation of religious schools in the country.

“The regulatory framework will be tightened,” Gustav Fridolin wrote in an article in the Aftonbladet newspaper. “Those who do not support fundamental values around equality and human rights should be stopped from running free schools in Sweden.”

The proposal comes as the debate around religious free schools continues to rage in the country, most recently over the decision to let the Islamic headmaster and former Moderate party MP Abdirisak Waberi start a new Islamic school in the city of Borås.

Waberi has been criticised in the past for attempting to explain why under Islam it is permitted for a man to marry four women but not for a woman to marry four men, and for expressing a desire to live in a state governed by Shariah law.

In 2006, he told Ottar magazine that he thought men should be the heads of their families. “In my opinion, it is the man that is the strong person in the relationship. He controls the relationship, and the woman stands as a base,” he said.'

https://www.davidicke.com/article/46...slamic-schools

The idea is clear. To ruffle the feathers of Islamists and present them all as extreme along side prejudices being built up with a national resistance to a foreign culture and values, largely because of an influx of Arabs and propaganda spun by the media of “Islamists Extremists”.
Then you have the nationalists annoyed because of those Islamists in your nation getting away with crimes, going censored or because they’re being lenient. Then somehow it gets leaked to the so called “alternative media”.
Again this is designed to cause trouble and frame a consensus largely by alternative media groups that are anything but.
Out of that you get divide and rule and can play side against side because of politics and it helps spin geopolitical ambitions and get people to fight your wars...

D21_C7099_0_E84_4_E2_E_81_FA_553_CB84730_FF

Last edited by dannyuk; 12-03-2018 at 07:05 PM.
Old 15-03-2018, 12:55 AM   #52
dannyuk

Default More Islam Vs Nationalism

Islamic teacher who sexually abused girl, 11, as he taught her the Koran spared jail because his wife doesn't speak English
  • Suleman Maknojioa, 40, squeezed girl's chest under her prayer scarf
  • Attacks took place as he gave lessons in Arabic to girl and her brothers
  • Father of six convicted of five counts of sexual activity with a child
  • He was handed a suspended sentence after judge told family rely on him

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz59mKcYJCe
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If you’re confused as to why the likes of these incidents are being dealt with lightly to get people angry as they’re spun by the media to do exactly that read above in this thread.
The anger is designed to stereotype and typecast groups of society in this battle and push people to an edge and breaking point. Divide and rule and that’s how it’s always been done to mislead society and protect those on the throne in an artificial, social hierarchy system they have created for themselves and imposed upon society.
Don’t help them by supporting this and being misled to fight for their cause.

This is just one example. There are many many more incidents, court system lenience combined with MSM spin, designed to do this and create an ingrained Perception Deception over a period of time.
It’s one founded by deceit, anger and a desire of those Internationals and their agendas within the Middle East to do this. They want you to fight their wars for them and to give those wars and propaganda credibility.

That’s not to say some of these incidents don’t actually take place, however, some cases are complete propaganda. But either way, those people committing these crimes who are apparently the “centerstage of an Islamic idol of which every other Islamists must look up to” can’t allow a court system to be more lenient when they’ve committed such crimes. Only the system could do that...

And why do you think they’re being so lenient in situations like this?

To piss you off?
Is it working?

Both sides that is the Islamic communities and those to combat this, they want to lead them to turn them to embrace an extreme Nationalistic ideology as desired by the same common enemy, the Internationalists. Eventually once carrying out this deceit and agenda through what is presented as a Nationalistic cause, they want to justify the irradiation of Nationalism. I hope more people start to understand this...

Last edited by dannyuk; 15-03-2018 at 01:10 AM.
Old 15-03-2018, 03:05 AM   #53
dannyuk

Default Relevant still? You bet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyuk View Post
If the British Bulldog Nationalistis are inflated by the extremes of the internationalists to jump behind a Nationalism, against and in direct opposition to Islam in the next “Battle of Britain” - which is a deception and a battle of nationalism everywhere over an influx of the Arab population to help accomplish this task and a whole host of various methods of deception - for the international community and agenda then the likes of “Sir Winston Churchill” would be a perfect role model and iconic figure to be worshiped and used to symbolise such a planned movement, by the divide and rule of the Internationalists to accomplish such a deception...

Islam and Nationalism - Divide and Rule - Greece - International Chaos
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320345

I still know full well many people have a hard time getting their head around and understanding this contrast of topic but it needs investigation so many don’t continue to be deceived by the plans of these Internationalists to destroy in its wake any sense of nationalism and all the goods it may hold for some, by the drive of extremes against a foreign culture and it’s values. It’s divide and rule to get to the One World Centralised Government not by the removal of Nationalism overnight but by first creating a sense of extreme nationalism that feels like a resistance, when really by deception it’s paving the way to the door of Globalists End policies and objectives. That’s their New World Order of course but it won’t stop there, it’s just this has been a long term goal with a colonisation process that will have been successful if we let it happen and will be a major historic victory for those trying to seek this objective.

Tory - DUP - New IRA used to Divide and Rule Prediction
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1063007620

Old 16-03-2018, 06:02 AM   #54
dannyuk

MUSLIM SOMALI SEX GANG SAY RAPING WHITE BRITISH CHILDREN “PART OF THEIR CULTURE”

http://www.hardcoreusanews.com/2018/...their-culture/

Again this is not about what happened but it’s by association and the ideology it propagates of divide and rule. This is designed to clash cultures that’s this objective as I keep pointing out that eventually people will see.

Any and every rape victim should be dealt with as is per case.
No one says a white person raped someone in Britain and therefore all white British people are rapists by association if that guy says so what it’s apart of my culture...
Not all Muslims would say this is correct and it’s what such stories imply as that’s their objective over the actual limited incident.

It’s the clash of cultures. Divide and rule and gain hatred for a foreign culture and then you can send all those people to fight wars for you in the Middle East for plans of a “Greater Israel”...

Old 20-04-2018, 07:52 PM   #55
dannyuk

Racist Actions by a Government that’s "stamping out” anti-Semitism
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1063016890

Quote:
Germany Has a New Anti-Semitism Problem
A highly visible part of the immigrant community is failing to integrate.

Adam Armoush, a 21-year-old student who grew up in an Arab family in Israel, wore a kippa in Berlin as an experiment: Would he be attacked for it? The provocation worked almost immediately: A youngster ran at him on the street in one of the city's poshest areas, swinging a belt and shouting anti-Semitic abuse in Arabic.

Germany, whose history makes sure anti-Semitism can never be a mundane problem, has to face up to "imported anti-Semitism," arriving with a tide of Muslim immigrants. After years of sweeping it under the rug, the country must learn to treat it as an integration problem, not just something the police should worry about.

For years, the leaders of the German Jewish community have warned that wearing a kippa could be dangerous in Berlin, especially in areas with a large Muslim population. But German police statistics would make it look as though the issue doesn't exist. According to them, 522 anti-Semitic crimes were registered in Germany in 2017, 479 of them committed by "right-wing extremists" -- that is, neo-Nazis. Only 19 incidents were ascribed to "foreign ideology" or "religious ideology" -- tags that could apply to Jew-hatred as practiced in the Islamic world. But Ann-Christin Wegener wrote in a recent study for the state of Hessen's constitutional protection department that the police tended to attribute the crimes to right-wing extremists when they had no clue of the perpetrators' motivations. Besides, she wrote, "right-wing extremist symbols are banned in Germany, a criminal offense to which there is no Islamist equivalent, and crimes committed using the Arabic or Turkish language result in police attention less frequently." The Israeli in Berlin had the advantage of understanding exactly what his attacker was shouting.

Wegener analysed 7,000 social network comments under 38 media articles and videos about Jews, Israel and anti-Semitism posted to YouTube and Facebook. Of these, 600 turned out to be anti-Semitic, and the ones that could be attributed came in almost equal numbers from neo-Nazis and people of Arabic and Turkish background, with a smattering of the extreme left. The proportion started shifting toward Muslims after 2014, and the Muslim Jew-haters were especially active on the subject of Israel, while the neo-Nazis felt more compelled to comment on anti-Semitism and the Holocaust.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...mitism-problem

This is a long planned design of creating a cultural clash out of a Zionist agenda.
It was always going to happen, it’s being and has been systematically designed.
There’s no question about it but then everyone stand around in amazement over this and look to blame the; Arabs, Islam, the Jews, the nationalists of a country where this agenda finds itself, fascism, Nazis, Communism or even the political party of that country...

It’s none of these. They all play a part in a game but they’re all being used as pawns, manipulated by the international Zionist agenda/machine.
The New World Order syndicate are creating a cultural clash everywhere, have attacked Middle Eastern nations one after the next and migrants fleeing, refugees and Third World Countries people, have used this opportunity and tagged onto this influx as a method to get into nations they’d otherwise be turned away...
They’ve got in under the radar because the international community have allowed the flooding of nation after nation by these Islamic communities deliberately to create a culture clash.

Now they’re creating an immigration quagmire out of The Windrush Scandal, deliberately to drive this cultural clash here in the U.K., to start a debate and create tensions between nationalists and all foreigners, deliberately so people will feel outraged that the government are doing this but not specifically targeting “Islamists Extremists” who they’ve allowed to flood this nation as they have others.
If you wake up you’ll see they’ve allowed these Islamists to flood our nations, deliberately to create a cultural clash between nationalists and Islamists.
It’s been setup to drive Zionist wars within the Middle East and so you’ll eventually fill the lines of cannon fodder for yheee internationalists wnd fight their enemies and equally so the Islamists will fight back and out of that quagmire, divide and rule you get control, population control and regime change more and more nations, taking away powers, freedoms and rights from the public in the name of your security...

Think about it, don’t be fooled and more importantly WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Old 23-04-2018, 02:25 PM   #56
dannyuk

Quote taken from;

Racist Actions by a Government that’s "stamping out” anti-Semitism
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1063017466

Quote:
To stop any confusion here, culture from the outset like religious differences and many other things is all absolute bullshit to separate and divide us by putting ideology and repetitive “norms” before our very state of being. Doing so often means we are at war with ourselves and our environment by being out of equilibrium of our center, creating conflict due to delusions grandeur leading to social hierarchies to control society by someone with vested interests that amount to corruption tyranny and superseded superiority or illsuive concepts and ideas.

There’s been many repeated wise individuals from all backgrounds and environments that have come to such conclusions through observing their state of being and everyone’s state of flux within their “different worlds” throughout history. They seem to be noticed, repeated, worshiped and then largely ignored even though we feel they’re right. We buy and get suckered into distractions by various games that by one way or another we will grab your interests, your emotions to deceive you down a path towards deceptive goals of those with delusions.

DB5_E0_AC5_AD94_4_FE6_BDD3_5_E9_C14838044

We have different labels to represent the same thing and different variants of extremes exist within every single society and those extremes seen by two sides have different ideas where to draw the line in the sand.
If you want to control both of these sides, you pit them against one another until everyone’s had enough and then you intervene with a proposed outcome you’ve had all along...

D4510_B87_3857_423_A_A7_DE_3_A25614_D198_C
Some people may have different ideas about what this NWO should be, but basically these internationalists have a common goal to control the whole of society by methods of various subversive practices.

For all those who are all too concerned and critical of an Islamic culture and population - which genuinely does have some great differences from our own that’s the point in all of this - this is exactly why we have seen the influx of migrants in the first place, predominantly from Middle Eastern nations, that the Internationalists Empire, string pullers behind our nations are backing a reshaping of in the Middle East for a preconceived Zionists manifesto.
They created and control the Zionist movements for their own ends of creating this New World Order.

This is just a part of it and a method to get our populations to fight their wars by pitting nationalism against Islam. People for a long while have been unhappy to hear about wars in foreign lands wagged by our leaders but for the most part don’t really care so long as it’s not at home.
We only care when it affects us which is what false flag attacks carried out by “Islamic Extremists” are all about doing and getting society to want to respond and so society collectively look towards Government so they’ll do something about it.
This is why they have created an influx and allowed so many within the Islamic communities to be drawn into many nations throughout Europe, specifically designed to at some point in the future, the creation of cultural clashes for preconceived geopolitical agendas.
They’re getting the backs of Islamic communities up by the misrepresentation and portrayal of “Islamic” Extremist Attacks to turn our national societies against the Islamic community and they’re getting nationalists against the Islamic communities by cultural differences and the lenience within the legal system by the crimes taking place by such communities.
This is deliberate and then the media can exploit it as designed and create resentment and a misrepresentation of a whole group based upon the actions of a few. It would be like because a bunch of Jimmy Saviles in pedophile rings being branded British “Pedophiles rapists of killers” and there maybe many of them and it’s not “propaganda” that such things happen and such a people exist within our societies, but you being associated with them because you also are British...

That’s what we do with the term “Islamic Extremist” because it’s been deliberately designed to do so by the likes of Orwell Newspeak, dug up by engineers of consent within the Tavistock Institute for psychological warfare and deceiving the masses into the portrayal of a fake “common enemy” so we will fight their wars for them and then political spin is justified.

Germany facing new form of anti-Semitism from refugees & people of ‘Arab origin’ – Merkel

373_DA523_D901_4_BA1_8_A9_B_E2_A56453_FB1_D

‘In an interview with Israeli TV, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, much-maligned for her open-door immigration policy, has said Germany is facing a new form of anti-Semitism from refugees and people of Arab origin.
"We now have another phenomenon, as we have refugees or people of Arab origin who bring another form of anti-Semitism into the country," Merkel told the Channel 10 network in a broadcast on Sunday, as cited by Die Welt.

https://www.rt.com/news/424871-merke...itism-germany/

Last edited by dannyuk; 23-04-2018 at 02:27 PM.