Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 11-01-2018, 02:31 AM   #1
truth seeker 09

Default Mike Tyson talks about the international bankers

So did Tyson really rape someone?

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 03:13 AM   #2
oz93666

One minute video , in which tyson paraphrases a rothchild quote "you give me the currency and I don't care who makes the laws"

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
So did Tyson really rape someone???
A good question ... Many just accept he did ... think that's the way boxers behave ( particularly black boxers)...

I haven't looked into his case ... But he's always denied it was rape .

I have looked into the OJ Simpson case , and it was all a lie !! Nobody died , OJ was in on the fraud ... it was all theater for the public , to create racial tension.

So the Tyson rape could be a set up too ... the NWO' s long term plan is to create a race war in the US ...

I can't imagine why he would rape someone .. he can pay hookers !
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 10:01 AM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

Interesting

Mike knows the score

They tried to set Assange up with the whole rape thing and now in this climate of harrassment hysteria its never been easier for the el-ite to stitch up opponents

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-01-2018 at 10:03 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 10:32 AM   #4
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
One minute video , in which tyson paraphrases a rothchild quote "you give me the currency and I don't care who makes the laws"

A good question ... Many just accept he did ... think that's the way boxers behave ( particularly black boxers)...

I haven't looked into his case ... But he's always denied it was rape .

I have looked into the OJ Simpson case , and it was all a lie !! Nobody died , OJ was in on the fraud ... it was all theater for the public , to create racial tension.

So the Tyson rape could be a set up too ... the NWO' s long term plan is to create a race war in the US ...

I can't imagine why he would rape someone .. he can pay hookers !
Ok so now you have my interest on the OJ Simpson case. What do you mean nobody died? details please. I thought something was fishy when they did a mini series about it.
Old 11-01-2018, 10:57 AM   #5
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebonAir View Post
Ok so now you have my interest on the OJ Simpson case. What do you mean nobody died? details please. I thought something was fishy when they did a mini series about it.
This theory comes from Miles Mathis , here's the 29 Page illustrated pdf

http://mileswmathis.com/oj.pdf

...meticulously researched ...riveting reading...
Old 11-01-2018, 01:27 PM   #6
marcelona
Premier Subscribers

I made the mistake of starting reading the Miles Mathis paper at work and have now eventually finished after having to pretend I'm doing work every time my boss walks past for a couple of hours!

It is an interesting read. I don't agree with all of the assumptions he makes and am not completely sold on the whole thing being staged but it's definitely a possibility.

Somehow Mike Tyson doesn't strike me as intelligent or influential enough to need silencing but I love the idea!
marcelona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 01:34 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelona View Post
Somehow Mike Tyson doesn't strike me as intelligent or influential enough to need silencing but I love the idea!
look i don't know whether mike raped a woman or not but he certainly made a very pointed statement in that clip which shows he's not stupid

also boxers like him have MASSIVE influence because they are role models

I listened to a boxer recently speaking to any youth who were watching saying to them that if you want the good things in life don't steal to get them as you'll end up in jail. Put the work in and achieve them and that way you also earn peoples respect

And that's true

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-01-2018 at 01:37 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 01:52 PM   #8
marcelona
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
look i don't know whether mike raped a woman or not but he certainly made a very pointed statement in that clip which shows he's not stupid

also boxers like him have MASSIVE influence because they are role models

I listened to a boxer recently speaking to any youth who were watching saying to them that if you want the good things in life don't steal to get them as you'll end up in jail. Put the work in and achieve them and that way you also earn peoples respect

And that's true
Fair comment. I suppose he was an icon for many in his heyday.
marcelona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 09:38 PM   #9
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelona View Post
A search shows that not one person on the web is suggesting Tyson was framed for the rape .. so the overwhelming likelihood is that the incident was as reported ....

What we are looking for in such cases is motive for the CIA/NWO to frame him ...it would not be to silence him , as I'm not aware that he spoke out against the establishment before this conviction ... Even if he had , the best policy would be to ignore him ....

The motive would be the race issue , trying to reinforce the myth that blacks are violent rapists , a white victim would have been chosen ... But the female victim was black ! So this does not fit the pattern of a frame-up.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:06 PM   #10
truth seeker 09

When Mike Tyson was convicted of rape, Donald Trump came to his defense

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/28/po...ing/index.html

Trump called Tyson rape conviction 'a travesty' in 1992 radio interview

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/11/po...son/index.html
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 02:16 AM   #11
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
When Mike Tyson was convicted of rape, Donald Trump came to his defense..
Trump was not suggesting the whole thing was a set-up by the CIA/NWO

Tyson used to fight at trumps venues , and trump had made millions from this...

"Tyson was an investment worth protecting for Trump: The young fighter had won some of his biggest victories at Trump-sponsored bouts in Atlantic City, N.J., earning trump millions"

Trump suggested , rather than sending him to jail , he should pay compensation to the 'victim'...

Trump did hint that the 'victim' could be lying

"You have a young woman that was in his room, his hotel room late in the evening at her own will. You have a young woman who was seen dancing for the beauty contest [the next day], dancing with a big smile on her face, looked happy as could be," Trump said.

Hard to know the truth .. it was her word against his , although ...

"Partial corroboration of Washington's story came via testimony from Tyson's chauffeur, Virginia Foster, who confirmed Desiree Washington's state of shock after the incident. Further testimony came from Thomas Richardson, the emergency room physician who examined Washington more than 24 hours after the incident and confirmed that Washington's physical condition was consistent with rape.

Tyson was sentenced to six years in prison along with four years of probation... released in March 1995 after serving less than three years of his six-year sentence... During his incarceration, Mike Tyson converted to Islam... He took the Muslim name Malik Abdul Aziz..."

This is an important video ....

http://

After watching that , here's my best gestimation about what happened ...

Ms W (the victim) was hitting on tyson ..went up to his room , had sex ... perhaps mike wasn't the most sensitive of lovers (to put it mildly) ..she decided to accuse him of rape....

At this point the CIA/NWO would take notice ... they would ask , "how can we use this to further our agenda" the NWO are trying to cause racial/religious tension , radicalize the blacks into extremist muslims ..

There is a great deal of evidence in the video the trail was fixed from multiple angles ...so first they get him convicted ...

Then , very curiously , despite being 25 , tyson was sent to a juvenile prison , no explanation for this .... perhaps this prison allowed greater access to "education" .. Islamic education ... 3 years later Mike comes out of jail a radical Muslim!!! Changes his name to Malik Abdul Aziz... And angry because he believes he was innocent ...A perfect role model (in the NWO eyes) , for all the black kids who look up to him.

This is similar to what goes on in UK prisons ... ".... there is a presence of people trying to radicalise.... "They preach this and that, they talk about taking over the wings, the whole jail. They say, 'Fuck the whites,' like what the NF [National Front] say about us. They try and brainwash the young lads, fill their heads with bullshit. They say, 'This land is Allah's land, why are white people ruling over it?"
"https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/433kgm/what-its-like-to-be-muslim-in-britains-prison-system

Note tyson could have been released 1 year earlier , if he had admitted it was rape .. he refused to , insisting the sex was consensual!

Last edited by oz93666; 13-01-2018 at 03:17 AM.