Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 02-06-2013, 11:32 AM   #141
sweetangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast View Post
I heard Lee Rigby was killed in Helmand
I've seen you mention this before, where did you get this information from?

"In the age of information
ignorance is a choice"
sweetangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:44 PM   #142
revlovejoy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theprice1 View Post
No they have not. Point them out then.
Apologies, they may also be in the other thread, but all those points have definitely been addressed.

Cars don't always knock over poles, they did have blood on them, there was blood and drag marks on the pavement, people behave differently than you would expect in hindsight.
revlovejoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:47 PM   #143
dubster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast View Post
If you move back until you're parallel with Rectory Road it's a different image used.
That's just a Street View thing. I use Street View a lot and have seen that - and similar anomalies - numerous times.

There's nothing conspirational about it, and if in this case there was, don't you think they would have the sense to blur it from all angles?

Last edited by dubster; 02-06-2013 at 01:51 PM.
dubster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:31 PM   #144
theprice1

Quote:
Originally Posted by revlovejoy View Post
Apologies, they may also be in the other thread, but all those points have definitely been addressed.

Cars don't always knock over poles, they did have blood on them, there was blood and drag marks on the pavement, people behave differently than you would expect in hindsight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kJr-L6mWGE

I cant see the blood, maybe you can give me a few hints so i can find it. Maybe my monitor is not good enough, maybe its the angle or the reflection. Since your convinced maybe you know how come you cant see big bloody drag marks from about 20 feet on a bright day in may at 2.30 in afternoon in london.
theprice1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:57 PM   #145
cosmo99

Quote:

I cant see the blood, maybe you can give me a few hints so i can find it. Maybe my monitor is not good enough, maybe its the angle or the reflection. Since your convinced maybe you know how come you cant see big bloody drag marks from about 20 feet on a bright day in may at 2.30 in afternoon in london.
I am wondering if has been stabbed, slashed, beheaded....Why his "white' tshirt does not have a single speck of blood on it! The neck line of a tshirt goes around the neck doesn''t it? or does this happen in another universe

Last edited by cosmo99; 02-06-2013 at 04:57 PM.
cosmo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:11 PM   #146
revlovejoy
Banned

Quote:

Pause the video at about 1 second, you can clearly see it by the killers foot.

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...nt-1905511.jpg

Comparing it and taking into account the different angles from this photo may help. It is clearly visible.

Last edited by revlovejoy; 02-06-2013 at 05:12 PM.
revlovejoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:48 PM   #147
uprising

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo99 View Post
I am wondering if has been stabbed, slashed, beheaded....Why his "white' tshirt does not have a single speck of blood on it! The neck line of a tshirt goes around the neck doesn''t it? or does this happen in another universe
He's not wearing a white t shirt, he wasn't beheaded.
He's wearing a dark blue long sleeve top with a white 'help for heroes' design.
I guess what you think is a white tshirt is actually his exposed torso.
Still the absence of any visible blood on his torso or the design on his top is unusual considering what he's supposed to have been through
uprising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:19 AM   #148
stevemcc

Quote:
Hes a fool, just as you are then. The link you put up is from the helicopter after the event. Im not denying the presence of blood there at that time, its clearly there even though it falls a good bit short of were the body was. The link i put up is during the event but after the body has been dragged. You can clearly see the body in the road, The drag marks should be there. You can see a few drops of blood over by the signpost but certainly no drag marks. The theory its because of the angle is ludicrous.Stop denying yourself the facts.
So everyone on this forum is now a blood splatter expert?Who knows were the blood should lay or be. I certainly don't and neither does anyone else who isn't qualified.

I'm sure a real blood spatter analyst could explain everything but that still wouldn't be enough.Once one thing is explained you just move on to the next thing.

Heres an idea lets ignore all of the eye witness accounts FROM THE MANY PEOPLE THAT WERE AT THE SCENE and concentrate on pictures and shaky mobile phone video of the lack of blood or Photoshopped blood. Even though NO expert has come forward agreeing with us OR any of the people that were there.

But they wouldn't would they because there all actors/MI5 even the victims family and if they do.........

"These people believe that what they're doing is for the best. They're not only paid handsomely, they're aware of the horrible repercussions to themselves and their family if they do spill the beans". --BOKENSHADOW

As i have stated before is it hard to believe 2 crazy black dudes ran over a white guy and stabbed him to death and dragged him to the road and the news just exaggerated the story.

Lets say my version is completely wrong, maybe it is.Can you speculate on what you think happened in woolwich that day.?I keep hearing people crying out hoax but never hear there version.

And i thought Alex Jones was credible about conspiracy's now your calling him a fool?
Would that be because he thinks 9/11 and Boston were set up but this wasn't.?
Now i love conspiracy theories, some have got Merit but not this one.
stevemcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:25 AM   #149
presidentgas
Restricted Profile

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemcc View Post
So everyone on this forum is now a blood splatter expert?Who knows were the blood should lay or be. I certainly don't and neither does anyone else who isn't qualified.

I'm sure a real blood spatter analyst could explain everything but that still wouldn't be enough.Once one thing is explained you just move on to the next thing.

Heres an idea lets ignore all of the eye witness accounts FROM THE MANY PEOPLE THAT WERE AT THE SCENE and concentrate on pictures and shaky mobile phone video of the lack of blood or Photoshopped blood. Even though NO expert has come forward agreeing with us OR any of the people that were there.

But they wouldn't would they because there all actors/MI5 even the victims family and if they do.........

"These people believe that what they're doing is for the best. They're not only paid handsomely, they're aware of the horrible repercussions to themselves and their family if they do spill the beans". --BOKENSHADOW

As i have stated before is it hard to believe 2 crazy black dudes ran over a white guy and stabbed him to death and dragged him to the road and the news just exaggerated the story.

Lets say my version is completely wrong, maybe it is.Can you speculate on what you think happened in woolwich that day.?I keep hearing people crying out hoax but never hear there version.

And i thought Alex Jones was credible about conspiracy's now your calling him a fool?
Would that be because he thinks 9/11 and Boston were set up but this wasn't.?
Now i love conspiracy theories, some have got Merit but not this one.
presidentgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:40 PM   #150
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetangel View Post
I've seen you mention this before, where did you get this information from?
I put a line of that in search and got info that appears to be different from two different articles. I didn't read it all so there might be something in context that I'm missing (emphasis on might):

These were some of the bare details of Rigby's life, which were set out by the Ministry of Defence last night in the format it uses for anyone who has died on duty in Helmand province.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/ma...oolwich-attack

Lee had begun a new relationship with a fellow serving soldier in London. The unnamed woman — a member of the Royal Military Police — was serving in Helmand when Lee was killed and was being jetted back to the UK from Afghanistan to be consoled by friends and family.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...re-murder.html

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 03-06-2013 at 12:41 PM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2015, 05:56 AM   #151
nick68

Chris Spivey, granddad, has been asked to provide the HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council) with a copy of an assessment made on his grandson, his daughter and himself by Essex social services.

The assessment, which was intended for a family court judge to read, clearly states that it is a section 47 case (child in danger care removal order) and that Chris is a sexual danger to his own grandson.

This is his punishment, or part of it - he still has to attend court on a charge of harasment and is bound by bail conditions - for exposing the Woolwich hoax.

Many on DIF follow Chris and wish him well in his fight not only for justice, and to see the corrupt social workers jailed for their attempt to steal his grandchild, but also for his fight to clear himself of false charges in court, and see his right to free speech fully restored so that he can further expose the fraudsters, including Cameron and senior police aides, behind the Lee Rigby fraud.

A reminder, then, in Todays News on DIF, that Chris Spivey and family could do with a word of support and a donation or two...what I considered a distraction away from the Elm Guest House revelations has turned into a vicious attack on ALL our liberty.

If they get away with framing and silencing Chris for exposing the SHAM of a story about a beheading that never took place in this manner (bullying, collusion, corruption, deception and stitching up and covering up) then your time here, or on any other 'truth' forum has been TOTALLY WASTED.
Old 30-04-2015, 08:53 AM   #152
alf hearted
Banned

Spivey's experiences over the last year or two have only reinforced something I have believed for a long time. Fighting monsters/The System is not a family man or woman's game. If those monsters come to you to start a fight, respond as necessary, but don't go looking for them when you've got a family you should be protecting.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 12:04 AM   #153
true_faith

Anyone know what's happened to Chris? I've been unable to access his website for a few weeks.

http://chrisspivey.org/
true_faith is offline   Reply With Quote