Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 07-06-2016, 03:59 PM   #1
st jimmy

Default The fight against Newspeak

An important aspect about the “Newspeak” in the 1984 of George Orwell is that the number of “words” is reduced. It is safe to say that in reality the number of “words” keeps increasing (the amount of words in the dictionary increases with each new edition). In Dutch there are only 80,000 words while in German some 135,000 words and in English even 650,000 words exist. So if the English speaking people are more brainwashed than the Germans or Dutch, this could prove that increasing the amount of words is being used for mind control.
1984 is the Orwell book I love to hate; Animal farm is much better. Orwell was also wrong that “Newspeak” is “new”; mind conditioning by changing language has been going for thousands of years. In Animal farm the farm animals chase the cruel farmer away, then the pigs take control and before you know it the (other) animals have to work really hard for the greed of the pigs. One of the first things the pigs did was writing 7 commandments, of which the last reads: “All animals are equal”. During the course of the book the 7 commandments are changed and in the end all commandments are replaced by the single: “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others”.
This shows that even good rules (or a constitution) in the end prevents freedom of thought. Officially we are told that both Animal farm and 1984 are about the atrocities in the Soviet Union of Stalin. It cannot be coincidental that Orwell was speaking about 7 “commandments”; he must have had doubts about Moses’ 10 commandments.

There is a surprisingly effective, simple strategy to fight Newspeak: making a mockery of the political sayings by replacing the usual sayings with rhyme words and/or changing the order of words, for example:
Home of the slave.
War in error.
What doesn’t make you stronger kills you.
My fellow Samaritans, ask not what your country can do for you, demand what you get in return for your tax money.

There can be different interpretations of Jesus Christ: I prefer to see him as revolutionary. Jesus was fighting against the dictatorship of the elite 2000 years ago and - because this was founded on the Tenach (the Old Testament) - he was (also) fighting against the Tenach. He used the concepts, words of the Tenach, while changing their meaning. Jesus Christ was of course sentenced to death by a court of law, in all justice, for his criminal words.
I have 5 quotes from Matthew (NIV) where Jesus criticised the rich and reversed eye for eye, tooth for tooth.
Matthew 5:38-40: “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well”.
Matthew 5:43-44: “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you”.
Matthew 6:14 “For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you”.
Matthew 19:23-24 “Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God””.
Matthew 21:12-13 “Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it ‘a den of robbers’
”.

If you’ve read the Tenach you must have noted that all of the Jewish heroes in the book are rewarded for their good faith with many wives, a large family and material possessions (land, slaves and cattle). There are also a lot of passages that define that the preachers should be considered our masters and have to receive presents (like tax), because they are better than others. I think the worst of the Bible are the rules on the sacrifice (or bought with 2 pigeons or a lamb) of first-born male animals and humans (Jesus was obviously furious about this practice).
Exodus 13:2: “Consecrate to me every firstborn male. The first offspring of every womb among the Israelites belongs to me, whether human or animal”.
Exodus 13:11-13: “After the LORD brings you into the land of the Canaanites and gives it to you, as he promised on oath to you and your ancestors, you are to give over to the LORD the first offspring of every womb. All the firstborn males of your livestock belong to the LORD. Redeem with a lamb every firstborn donkey, but if you do not redeem it, break its neck. Redeem every firstborn among your sons”.
Luke 2:23-24: “(as it is written in the Law of the Lord, “Every firstborn male is to be consecrated to the Lord”), and to offer a sacrifice in keeping with what is said in the Law of the Lord: “a pair of doves or two young pigeons.””.
Numbers 3:45-48: “Take the Levites in place of all the firstborn of Israel, and the livestock of the Levites in place of their livestock. The Levites are to be mine. I am the LORD. To redeem the 273 firstborn Israelites who exceed the number of the Levites, collect five shekels for each one, according to the sanctuary shekel, which weighs twenty gerahs. Give the money for the redemption of the additional Israelites to Aaron and his sons
”.
Numbers 18:14-19: “Everything in Israel that is devoted to the LORD is yours. The first offspring of every womb, both human and animal, that is offered to the LORD is yours. But you must redeem every firstborn son and every firstborn male of unclean animals. When they are a month old, you must redeem them at the redemption price set at five shekels of silver, according to the sanctuary shekel, which weighs twenty gerahs.
“But you must not redeem the firstborn of a cow, a sheep or a goat; they are holy. Splash their blood against the altar and burn their fat as a food offering, an aroma pleasing to the LORD. Their meat is to be yours, just as the breast of the wave offering and the right thigh are yours. Whatever is set aside from the holy offerings the Israelites present to the LORD I give to you and your sons and daughters as your perpetual share. It is an everlasting covenant of salt before the LORD for both you and your offspring
”.

In Spain ten thousands (or even hundreds of thousands) first-born babies were stolen from their parents. When this could not be denied anymore the state propaganda invented that these children - were not sacrificed (to The Lord), but – were sold for adoption. This scandal came to light in 2011 when Juan Luis Moreno and Antonio Barroso discovered they had been bought in the Kingdom of Spain from a catholic priest in Zaragoza and set up Anadit, after which 2000 mothers filed charges that their first-born baby was stolen: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rch-Spain.html
My parents were told that my older (first-born) brother died during childbirth. Is this just a coincidence?
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2016, 04:23 PM   #2
st jimmy

On another internetforum, I’ve had a discussion about the Bible (which didn’t even get too insulting). It did make me investigate this subject further.
Another example of where Jesus contradicts the Tenach, is where he said that the kingdom of God is for the children (quoted from the KJV).
Mark 10:14-15: But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

The following quotes from the Tenach define that elders should be honoured (over the young).
Leviticus 19:32: Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head, and honour the face of the old man, and fear thy God: I am the LORD.
Job 12:12-13: With the ancient is wisdom; and in length of days understanding. With him is wisdom and strength, he hath counsel and understanding.
Even according to the New testament elders should be respected over the young, so the New Testament is against Jesus Christ.
1 Peter 5:1: The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed
1 Timothy 5:17-19: Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine. For the scripture saith, thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward. Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.
Hebrews 13:17: Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

The first 50 years or so after the death of Jesus, his followers staid close to his teachings. Christians were persecuted like Jesus had predicted, while Christianity became ever more popular among the poor people. Then the Romans found out a better way to pacify the Christians: in the 4 century AD the Roman Emperor Constantine merged the teaching of Jesus Christ with Judaism and Mithraism. So instead Christians fighting against the rich slavedrivers, they learned to bow down for elite.
It is known that the Council of Nicaea officially recognised the New Testament as being written by God in 325 AD (almost 300 years after Jesus was crucified). This isn’t evidence it was only written down shortly before, but it is unlikely that the last book of the New Testament was written in 95 AD (like most Christians claim), and then only recognised 230 years later. There are claims that already in 180 Ad the early church-father Iraneus quoted from and attested about most books of the New Testament; this doesn’t mean this was the same as the later versions.
There are of course a lot of Christian websites that don’t agree the enormous influence of Mithraism on Christianity (and as this is new information for me, I don’t know for sure). Mithra was a God born from a virgin mother and died on a cross at Easter. Mithraists were baptised and the sign of the cross was made on the foreheads of all converts: http://www.truthbeknown.com/mithra.htm
The Romans had festivities on 25 December for Sol invictus (invincible sun); some scolars claim that Mithra was the sun god born on 25 December, so this could explain the church service on “Sunday”. Even a lot of Christians agree that putting candles in a tree in the darkest time of the year is really a pagan ritual. The reason I am disgusted with the Christmas ritual is teaching children that lying is OK and hypocrisy is rewarded with gifts. I’m talking about the Sinterklaas-ritual from Belgium and the Netherlands on December 5, the lying to children feast, that has become very popular in the Anglo-Saxon culture and has even spread around the world.

If I´m right that Jesus Christ was first and foremost a revolutionary, than Rastafarai is closer to his teachings than Christianity. Reggae music often uses words from the Bible (like Babylon or Armegeddon) and gives these a new meaning, the same way Jesus did. That some of the most important reggae stars of the 1970s died at a young age cannot be coincidental.
Reggae star Peter Tosh was one the greatest wordslingers, he could say things like: the “shytstem” of “politrics” and the “Crime Ministers who shit in the House of Represent-A-Thief” we got to rearrange. Tosh and 2 of his houseguests were murdered on September 11, 1987 in his own house. After the driver of the car, Steve Russell, identified one of the 3 killers as Dennis Lobban, also Marlene Brown and Michael Robinson testified against Lobban. Lobban’s defence was that he had been drinking with some friends the night Tosh was killed. Lobban was sentenced by the jury after a deliberation of only 11 minutes; the other 2 shooters were never found. Peter Tosh helped Lobban with money, food and a bed to sleep. Why would he murder his well doer? I haven’t found more information on this murder: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...osh-was-killed
The most famous member of the Wailers was - not Tosh, but - Bob Marley. Marley became a real threat because he got an immense popularity and also popularised other reggae artists and Rastafarai. In1976 Marley was shot, the shooters were never found. A week after the shooting Marley received boots from Carl Colby (son of CIA-director William Colby), which wounded his toe. On September 23, 1980 in Pittsburgh (USA) Marley collapsed after a concert while running, now it was claimed that cancer of his toe in 1976 has spread to his brain. If this were true Marley couldn’t have continued to work hard before collapsing. Marley left for Germany, where the “alternative” therapy of Dr. Issels was nothing less than torture. Issels starved Marley and gave him injections with enormous needles. In May1981 Marley left by plane to Jamaica: on May 11, 1981 he died in the Cedars of Lebanon Hospital in Miami (also in the USA): http://www.hightimes.com/read/chanti...ath-bob-marley
Another reggae star of the 1970s, Jacob Miller, died on March 23,1980 in a car accident, where his car hit a pole, unfortunately I couldn’t find more information: http://forever-27.com/jacob-miller/j...oss-to-reggae/

The believe of Jesus is completely different from the faith of Christians, maybe this is best described in Matthew 17:20: And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
You could even be considered a public enemy by your government by only listening to Bob Marley’s music. The following lyrics are from Burning Spear’s Door peep shall not enter.
I an' I, son of the most high, Jah Rastafari.
Our hearts shall correspond and beat in one harmony.
Sounds from the Burning Spear:
Door peep shall not enter, this a holy land.
Where wise and a true man stand, sipping from the cup of peace.
Chant down a Babylon, yeah.

In April 2012 I went over to the local office of Amnesty International for help. Amnesty told me that they don´t provide any help whatsoever for the “type” of human rights violations I described and that I can´t expect any help from other human rights organisations either and advised me to put information on the internet.
Since then I´ve put some texts about personal experiences and also state terrorism on several internet forums. Most of my texts have been removed. All of the following forums have removed information and/or blocked my profile: forum.www.radartv.nl, eerstehulpbijrecht.nl/forum, rechtenforum.nl,ouders.nl/forum, indymedia.nl, forum.viva.nl/forum, schulden-vrij.info, denk.onsgeld.nu, internationalskeptics.com/forums, projectavalon.net, educationforum.ipbhost.com,forum.thefreedictionary .com, secure.gn.apc.org/members/www.bilderberg.org, thescienceforum.com, madinamerica.com/forums.
The only website that allowed me to place information without problems is: lawfulpath.com/forum.
Of course freedom of speech is really all about pure censorship.
Old 23-07-2016, 04:27 PM   #3
grandmasterp
Banned

"Of course freedom of speech is really all about pure censorship."

Watch and see where your thread stays up here on DIF.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2016, 05:13 PM   #4
cosmicpurpose1.618

Your post Too long jimmy, condense it

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 02:02 PM   #5
st jimmy

Default The Bible is antichrist

Maybe you have heard about such things as books once or twice. Can you even imagine that there are people that read these for fun?
Considering it took me some 50 hours to read the Bible just once, I think my story is already quite condensed. I will summarise it in just 6 words: The Bible and Christianity is Antichrist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Watch and see where your thread stays up here on DIF.
The most interesting strategy to keep my topics out of the internet search results is news in the state media with the same key words that I write.
Old 25-07-2016, 03:47 PM   #6
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Maybe you have heard about such things as books once or twice. Can you even imagine that there are people that read these for fun?
Considering it took me some 50 hours to read the Bible just once, I think my story is already quite condensed. I will summarise it in just 6 words: The Bible and Christianity is Antichrist.

The most interesting strategy to keep my topics out of the internet search results is news in the state media with the same key words that I write.
Hang in there buddy.
Your posts here on DIF appear to be safe from censorship.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 10:11 PM   #7
brambles

Very interesting indeed. I don't typically read long posts but I found this to be educational and certainly felt that there is truth in this.

I sometimes open up the Bible as I find that it often answers questions that I might have. I am no longer religious at all but I do believe that the Bible has answers if you know what you want to ask. So I opened it and it took me to Nehemiah (I honestly had never heard of this book before) and it spoke about the promised people agreeing to sacrifice their first born son in accordance with Moses' teachings. It also said that the reason why they wouldn't share and were superior to others is because the other people refused to share with them when they were in need. This completely goes against any of Jesus' teachings.

I know that Jesus exists but I do not believe in Christianity. Unfortunately his teachings have been corrupted which is a shame but I wouldn't write off the Bible - many of the parables are very valuable if you can understand them.

It is quite hypocritical how badly people speak of Islam when the Bible is full of equally horrid practices. So much blood sacrifice - you know you can't be worshipping a 'good' God just a poser on a power trip.
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2016, 02:05 PM   #8
st jimmy

Default The Trinity

The Tenach (Old Testament) names God as the one and only true God (one, not three), see for example.
Deuteronomy 6:4 — Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
Hear, O Israel: The LORD thy God is one LORD.

2 Samuel 7:22 — Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God; for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.
Isaiah 46:9 — For I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me.
1 Corinthians 8:6 - But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
There was some resistance against adopting the Trinity into Christianity. Three versions were debated, until the present one was voted into existence by the powers that rule over the church.

Before Jesus there were several religions that followed a Trinity as the highest: https://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tool...doption-of-the
In Egypt “The Hymn to Amun” decreed that “No god came into being before him” and that “All gods are three: Amun, Re and Ptah”.
In Germanic nations the 3 Gods were Wodan, Thor and Fricco.
In India Hinduism was already founded more than 3,000 years ago. The 3 Gods – Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva - form a Trinity (I once asked a Hindu, who told me that they can be compared to the three in one God of Christanity). See the picture of the 3 Gods, even the halo around their heads was copied by Christianity

The Holy Ghost (Holy Spirit) isn’t in the Tenach but first appears in the New Testament. The most interesting appearance of the Holy Ghost, is where Mary is “found” with his child.
Matthew 1:18 - Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
Jesus Christ named the Trinity - Father, Word, Holy Ghost; Father, Son, Holy Ghost; Spirit, water, blood - as three parts of the same God…
1 John 5:7-8 - For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Matthew 28:19 - Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
The fact that Jesus Christ was teaching about a Trinity indicates that he preferred other religions over the Tenach.

Here are some numerological arguments to illustrate that the Trinity, triangle is really Satanic.
The Babylonians believed in a Trinity, and used the sexagesimal (60) number system from which comes 60 minutes in an hour, 60 seconds in a minute, 360 (60×6) degrees in a circle and 60 degrees in each angle of an equilateral triangle and so on. 360 divided by 10 = 36; 6 * 6 = 36; 2 * 3 = 6.
An even triangle has 3 corners of 60 degrees, 60, 60, 60 representing 666.
The numbers from 1 to 36 total 666 like this: 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10 + 11 + 12 + 13 + 14 + 15 + 16 + 17 + 18 + 19 + 20 + 21 + 22 + 23 + 24 + 25 + 26 + 27 + 28 + 29 + 30 + 31 + 32 + 33 + 34 + 35 + 36 = 666

In witchcraft also a Trinity symbol is used, see for example these wiccan chalices.

The same (satanic) symbol is even on some editions of the New King James Bible and the New International Version of the Bible.
Old 25-12-2016, 04:08 PM   #9
st jimmy

Default Osiris-Jesus

For me even more interesting than Mithra is the influence of the Egyptian worship of Osiris. Osiris represents the “sun” (Isis was his wife – the moon). Osiris was – not evil, but - the prototype of a “good” halfgod.
While it’s not clear if Jesus Christ was aware of the religions in India, like Hinduism and Buddhism, it’s evident that Jesus knew about Egyptian religion. Jesus has said some things that are in violation with the Tenach (Old Testament), while his teaching were not against the Osiris/Isis cult and he even said some things in accordance with the Osiris cult.
Jesus talked about a Trinity that should be seen as one, this coincides with the Egyptian worshipping of Amun, Ra and Ptah.
In Egyptian scriptures were the 12 sons of Ra (one of these was the saviour Osiris). There is also some mixing up Osiris with his father Ra, while the son of Osiris – Horus – also became Osiris. Osiris was resurrected after he was murdered by his evil brother Set (Satan): http://www.truthbeknown.com/osiris.htm

The halo for Osiris was not portrayed behind his head, but painted directly above his head.

Jesus told us to eat his flesh and drink his blood - John 6:52-58:
The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

This is certainly not in accordance with the Tenach, but the sacred Eucharist (or Holy Communion) – bread mixed with blood - was part of the religion for Osiris. The believers in Osiris also drank sacramental wine which represented the blood of God: http://www.paganizingfaithofyeshua.f...ods_orisis.htm

Even the Christian cross (in celebration of the murder of Jesus) looks like this symbol for Osiris.

While I see a lot of warnings by Christians against worshipping the sun; I hear a lot of “wishing on a star” and (especially) in this time of the year see a lot of stars. Sometimes these are 5-pointed stars with 1 point downwards making it a satanic pentagram.

Last edited by st jimmy; 25-12-2016 at 04:09 PM.
Old 12-01-2018, 03:55 PM   #10
st jimmy

Default Mithra, Baphomet

I’ve searched and found more information on Mithraism.

The veneration of this god began around 3000 BCE in Persia. It was after 2800 BCE when Mithra was first transformed to the Supreme Being. He was known throughout Europe and Asia by the names Mithra, Mitra, Meitros, Mihr, Mehr, and Meher.
When the Persian Empire expanded, the worship of Mithras spread eastward through northern India into the western provinces of China. In Chinese statues, Mithras is still represented as a military General, and considered to be the friend of man in this life and his protector against evil in the next. In India, Mithras was recognized as “God of Heavenly Light” and an ally of Indra, King of Heaven.

For more than 300 years the rulers of the Roman Empire worshipped Mithras as a god.
Purification through a ritualistic baptism was required of the faithful, who also took part in a ceremony in which they drank wine and ate bread to symbolise the body and blood of the god. Sundays were held sacred, and the birth of the god was celebrated annually on 25 December.
Many nobles took names associated with Mithras. The title “Mithras” was used in the dynasties of Pontus, Parthia, Cappadocia, Armenia and Commagene by emperors with the name Mithradates.

Emperor Nero adopted the radiating crown as the symbol of his sovereignty to show that he was an incarnation of Mithras.
When Emperor Commodus (Emperor 180-192 AD) was initiated into the Mithraic religion, there began an era of strong support of Mithraism that included emperors such as Aurelian, Diocletian, and Julian the Apostate, who called Mithras "the guide of the souls".
Mithras later was referred to by Roman worshippers as “Sol invictus” (invincible sun). The sun itself was considered to be "the eye of Mithras". The title Sol invictus was later transferred to Mithras.
The Roman erected several Mithraeums, where Mithras was worshipped. Emperor Diocletian, who ruled 284-305 AD, gave Mithras the title "The Protector of the Empire".

The neophyte could proceed through 7 levels of initiation. The 7 grades of Mithraism, were: Corax (Raven), Nymphus (Male Bride), Miles (Soldier), Leo (Lion), Peres (Persian), Heliodromus (Sun-Runner), and Pater (Father); the grades were protected by respectively Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, the Moon, the Sun, and Saturn.
The initiate first drank wine from the cymbal to recognise it as the source of ritual ecstasy, and then ate a small morsel of bread placed on a drum, to signify his acceptance of Mithras as the source of his food.

Worshippers of Mithras prayed:
Quote:
Abide with me in my soul. Leave me not [so] that I may be initiated and that the Holy Spirit may breathe within me.
Mithras was almost exclusively worshipped by men. Instead the wives and daughters of the Mithraists worshipped Magna Mater, Ma-Bellona, Anahita, Cybele, and/or Artemis.
The Priestesses of Cybele were known as “Mother” (instead of “Father” for Mithra priests).

The official story is that Emperor Constantine (Emperor 306-337 AD) converted from Mithraism to Christianity on the eve of a battle in 312 AD. Constantine made Christianity the state religion. All subsequent emperors were openly hostile towards Mithraism: http://www.cais-soas.com/CAIS/Religi...ristianity.htm
(archived here: http://archive.is/YnS6B)

After Emperor Constantine supposedly converted to Christianity in 312 AD, he maintained the title “Pontifex Maximus” - the high priest of paganism.
The first Roman Emperor to omit “Pontifex Maximus” from his title was Gratian (Emperor 375-383 AD).

Some of Constantine’s coins have been found. At least until 323 AD, They were inscribed with: “SOL INVICTO COMITI” (TO MY COMPANION THE INVINCIBLE SUN) and showed Sol (or Pan).

The following third century mosaic of the Vatican grottoes under St. Peter's Basilica, allegedly represents Christ as the sun-god Helios/Sol Invictus riding in his chariot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sol_Invictus

It becomes even more bizarre when we learn that according to the notorious British Satanist Aleister Crowley, who adopted the name Baphomet for himself:
Quote:
Baphomet was Father Mithras, the cubical stone which was the corner of the Temple.
Baphomet can be found in documents dating as early as the 11th century. Knights Templar of the Middle-Ages and Freemasons of the 19th century were reportedly in a pact with Baphomet. Today the symbol is associated with anything relating to occultism, witchcraft, Satanism and esoterica.

The French Satanist Eliphas Levi made the most famous drawing of Baphomet in 1861: a winged humanoid goat with a pair of breasts and a torch on its head between its horns.
Baphomet’s phallus is actually Hermes’ Caduceus.
Each of Baphomet’s hands points towards opposing moons, which Levi calls the Chesed and the Geburah. In the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, the Sefirot, Chesed is associated with “kindness given to others” while Geburah refers to the “restraint of one’s urge to bestow goodness upon others when the recipient of that good is judged to be unworthy and liable to misuse it”.

Levi explained:
Quote:
The goat on the frontispiece carries the sign of the pentagram on the forehead, with one point at the top, a symbol of light, his two hands forming the sign of Hermeticism, the one pointing up to the white moon of Chesed, the other pointing down to the black one of Geburah. This sign expresses the perfect harmony of mercy with justice. His one arm is female, the other male like the ones of the androgyn of Khunrath, the attributes of which we had to unite with those of our goat because he is one and the same symbol.
The flame of intelligence shining between his horns is the magic light of the universal balance, the image of the soul elevated above matter, as the flame, whilst being tied to matter, shines above it. The ugly beast’s head expresses the horror of the sinner, whose materially acting, solely responsible part has to bear the punishment exclusively; because the soul is insensitive according to its nature and can only suffer when it materializes.
The rod standing instead of genitals symbolizes eternal life, the body covered with scales the water, the semi-circle above it the atmosphere, the feathers following above the volatile. Humanity is represented by the two breasts and the androgyn arms of this sphinx of the occult sciences.
Several mythological figures have similarities to the Baphomet as drawn by Levi. Pan, for example, was a prominent deity in Greece; often depicted with horns on its head and the lower body of a goat.

According to Eliphas Levi, the name Baphomet was derived from Kabbalistic coding:
Quote:
The name of the Templar Baphomet, which should be spelt kabbalistically backwards, is composed of three abbreviations: Tem. ohp. AB., Templi omnium hominum pacts abbas, “the father of the temple of peace of all men.
According to Hugh Schonfield, Baphomet stands for the Greek word “Sophia”, which means ”knowledge” and is also synonymous with “goddess”: https://vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-k...whoisbaphomet/
(archived here: http://archive.is/pxB17)

Last edited by st jimmy; 13-01-2018 at 09:23 AM.