Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-09-2017, 07:38 PM   #1
PerceptionDeception
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Jacob Rothschild's spare room
Posts: 238
Likes: 79 (45 Posts)
Default Ah... Google being dickheads

Ah... Google being dickheads

You may fool some of us, but not me! Not today! Share this info with everyone you can.

Just read the Google Drive Terms of Service:
https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/terms/

And look what I found

When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content to or through our Services, you give Google (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our Services (for example, for a business listing you have added to Google Maps).


This essentially gives Google the explicit legal (not even secret or illegal) access and right to modify your information, and manipulate and use it however they feel like as long as they can find an excuse as to how it improves their "services".

Never use Google Drive and stay away from Google "services wherever possible. Just warning everyone to stay safe and keep their rights.


BIG GOOGLE IS WATCHING YOU!!!!!
Likes: (2)
PerceptionDeception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2017, 06:48 PM   #2
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerceptionDeception View Post
Ah... Google being dickheads

You may fool some of us, but not me! Not today! Share this info with everyone you can.

Just read the Google Drive Terms of Service:
https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/terms/

And look what I found

When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content to or through our Services, you give Google (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our Services (for example, for a business listing you have added to Google Maps).


This essentially gives Google the explicit legal (not even secret or illegal) access and right to modify your information, and manipulate and use it however they feel like as long as they can find an excuse as to how it improves their "services".

Never use Google Drive and stay away from Google "services wherever possible. Just warning everyone to stay safe and keep their rights.


BIG GOOGLE IS WATCHING YOU!!!!!
I suppose they want something back for the billions of searches people use them for, which are often actually quite helpful. Its like facebook though, once you post stuff in FB they take ownership.

I bet most cloud storage has similar rules
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2017, 09:28 PM   #3
PerceptionDeception
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Jacob Rothschild's spare room
Posts: 238
Likes: 79 (45 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I suppose they want something back for the billions of searches people use them for, which are often actually quite helpful. Its like facebook though, once you post stuff in FB they take ownership.

I bet most cloud storage has similar rules
Most, not all. Sync is a good alternative and I have read their terms in meticulous detail. Nothing about selling data in there.

They want something back? And advertisements money isn't enough? Or their phone revenue? Don't buy that for a second.
PerceptionDeception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2017, 10:09 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

you can always ditch google which records every single search you make and instead use a search engine like duckduckgo that doesn't record your searches
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2017, 10:21 PM   #5
PerceptionDeception
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Jacob Rothschild's spare room
Posts: 238
Likes: 79 (45 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
you can always ditch google which records every single search you make and instead use a search engine like duckduckgo that doesn't record your searches

Will do from now on. Good shout
Likes: (1)
PerceptionDeception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2017, 11:35 PM   #6
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

so, if you publish say a blog, or a website and use Google optimise that embeds your site in its search functions etc... Google have the ability to change the content of your webpage or blog?

That certainly does not sound right!
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 12:11 AM   #7
metak88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,187
Likes: 232 (150 Posts)
Default

So, you ended up not uploading your nudes on Google Drive?

Google is primarily an advertising company and they get most of their money there.
That's why they're interested in what people search, watch on youtube, what and with who they communicate with via gmail,
uploaded pictures in Google Photos for deep learning to improve advertising, etc. etc.
__________________
In rehab...
Likes: (1)
metak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2017, 09:26 AM   #8
slimithy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 324
Likes: 142 (89 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
so, if you publish say a blog, or a website and use Google optimise that embeds your site in its search functions etc... Google have the ability to change the content of your webpage or blog?

That certainly does not sound right!
No. They are talking about taking a copy of your files you upload to drive.

Last edited by slimithy; 30-09-2017 at 09:27 AM.
slimithy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
google, manipulation

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:19 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.