Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 12-04-2018, 04:17 PM   #1
raburgeson

Default Data Handling

A couple months ago they were asking how to handle all the data being collected. We have a way and we will not reveal. We sincerely hope they have a data handling problem. They are after all illegally collecting data. Our data is far different than theirs. News articles and entertainment and documents and patents and illegal activities. About a quadra-bytes a month load. The real trick is sorting requiring keywords to describe the data, requiring hundreds of thousands of man hours a year.

American online offered a search engine if you agreed not to represent yourself as AOL. It was downloaded a long time ago and has been converted to 64 bit. This may be released to the public soon if censorship gets any worse. It's source will not be published but it will not represent itself. Along with a file sharing browser. Along with a streaming application that will stream any type of file for download. Of course you will have to check the time of the stream, you use the browser for that. This will not independently stream to one computer at a time. It will upload at a slow speed of 300k in packets. Heads up for what to expect if the folly continues.

I am not a programmer I don't know about the programs themselves so downloading them when available and discover what they are yourselves when available. I'm told the programs work with telnet. Any attempt to block 300K transfers will be met with a change in speed. That is controlled at the upload end. We can stop this and we can get rid of the monopolies on the net. I am not coming back to this and not replying. I have covered everything I'm allowed to say on this subject.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 06:33 PM   #2
tesla

mods delete this useless thread