Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 05-06-2015, 05:56 PM   #41
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
What's the difference between a false light and a supposed real light?
One only exists in the imagination of the perceiver, the other exists independently of the mind experiencing it.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 06:45 PM   #42
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
One only exists in the imagination of the perceiver, the other exists independently of the mind experiencing it.
So john harris was in the false light?

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 06:47 PM   #43
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
So john harris was in the false light?
I couldn't possibly comment, having never lived his life.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 07:03 PM   #44
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
I couldn't possibly comment, having never lived his life.
Well what about his work? Are you saying he came from a 'false light' or 'real light'? He's gone now, didn't see it through so to speak.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by gremlin; 05-06-2015 at 08:04 PM.
Old 05-06-2015, 07:12 PM   #45
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Well what about his work? Are you saying he came from a 'false light' or 'real light'? He's gone now, didn't see i through so to speak.
If everyone looked at his or her shoes right now, this second, and they were made in children's eyes or to slave labour, right there was his message for all to see, because our own children will eventually be harvested in the same way if we continue on our present path, until we like our governments cease walking in them or upon them wearing blinkers, turning the blind eye, nothing will ever change.

If we stop doing this tomorrow, the healing will begin I think.

I know he cannot hear me, but his family can ,to which I send my most sincere condolences and thanks to them for letting him his share the message with the whole.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 07:36 AM   #46
poshfangaz

Usually when someone commits suicide, its in the local news or at least there is some record of it. I mean here we have a well known man who has just released his first book and he tops himself. And its not worth reporting? local paper? local news? nothing.

I can't find anything about this story anywhere apart from his own website.

Last edited by poshfangaz; 07-06-2015 at 07:37 AM.
poshfangaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 12:17 PM   #47
debaura

Poshfangas

You are right, there would surely have been something about John's death in the local papers. I have looked myself, cannot see a thing.

Also went on TPUC recently and this is what was said.

May I take this opportunity to thank everyone who has sent their condolences to my family and I for our heart breaking loss.
I thank my beloved Noj as I affectionately called him, with all my heart for sending me the first ever printed copy of his book, which he always promised me. I will cherish this forever! He was my best friend, my soul mate during the many years we spent together and I will miss him more than anyone can imagine.

I would like to inform everyone that Johns funeral is to be attended by family, close friends & a selected few only. This is the wishes of our family & I know this is what John would have wanted! He knew many people during his life and those that are attending have already been informed and asked not to announce the date or place to anyone via internet or social media as we wish to keep it a private affair.

I do believe that a TPUC Gathering is going to be at a later date, as a memorial to John so that all the people he met during the past 7 years, since the creation of his website, will have the chance to pay their respects to him! I am aware he had a big impact on many people but I ask you all to kindly respect our wishes …..If you have any queries regarding the gathering then please contact Ben.

Many thanks & Kind Regards
Chic

So his funeral is going to be all hush hush only family friends and selected few and nobody is allowed to say when and where it is going to be conducted!!

There is a lot to this that is as fishy as hell.
debaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 12:45 PM   #48
relentless

Quote:
Originally Posted by debaura View Post
Poshfangas

You are right, there would surely have been something about John's death in the local papers. I have looked myself, cannot see a thing.

Also went on TPUC recently and this is what was said.

May I take this opportunity to thank everyone who has sent their condolences to my family and I for our heart breaking loss.
I thank my beloved Noj as I affectionately called him, with all my heart for sending me the first ever printed copy of his book, which he always promised me. I will cherish this forever! He was my best friend, my soul mate during the many years we spent together and I will miss him more than anyone can imagine.

I would like to inform everyone that Johns funeral is to be attended by family, close friends & a selected few only. This is the wishes of our family & I know this is what John would have wanted! He knew many people during his life and those that are attending have already been informed and asked not to announce the date or place to anyone via internet or social media as we wish to keep it a private affair.

I do believe that a TPUC Gathering is going to be at a later date, as a memorial to John so that all the people he met during the past 7 years, since the creation of his website, will have the chance to pay their respects to him! I am aware he had a big impact on many people but I ask you all to kindly respect our wishes …..If you have any queries regarding the gathering then please contact Ben.

Many thanks & Kind Regards
Chic

So his funeral is going to be all hush hush only family friends and selected few and nobody is allowed to say when and where it is going to be conducted!!

There is a lot to this that is as fishy as hell.

have a great day bro...
Old 03-08-2015, 03:16 PM   #49
dontpushme
Inactive

RIP John Harris, a modern day hero
dontpushme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2015, 08:51 PM   #50
longlily
Inactive

Quote:
So exposing the corruption, fraud, etc etc by good human beings are 'dragging the world'.........What? How so? They are exposing the shit that goes on, bringing forth information to understand why for instance a system we once trusted was all along going to destroy them; ie the police.
just reading through this thread, and would like to say, if i may, that gremlin, you appeared to get upset by a comment, but if you re read the comment you will see it was the elite that are intent on dragging the world to another disastrous war, not those exposing them.

i would also like to add that johns death was announced on 3rd june, yet there was one article (the only article online i could find) in the torquay herald local paper i think, that said an inquest had been opened and adjourned into his death.....the date of that article was the 1st of june.

when truthseekers say "question everything" that means "everything".
the character of john harris probably died
longlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2015, 09:10 PM   #51
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlily View Post
just reading through this thread, and would like to say, if i may, that gremlin, you appeared to get upset by a comment, but if you re read the comment you will see it was the elite that are intent on dragging the world to another disastrous war, not those exposing them.

i would also like to add that johns death was announced on 3rd june, yet there was one article (the only article online i could find) in the torquay herald local paper i think, that said an inquest had been opened and adjourned into his death.....the date of that article was the 1st of june.

when truthseekers say "question everything" that means "everything".
the character of john harris probably died
No, the character and the human being died.

Old 10-11-2015, 09:54 PM   #52
akkadianflow

Look what this guy has put about John.

He goes by the name of Badda Bing, parading as some law entity, but he works out of Whitehall in London

akkadianflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 09:28 AM   #53
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by akkadianflow View Post
Look what this guy has put about John.

He goes by the name of Badda Bing, parading as some law entity, but he works out of Whitehall in London

Old 27-12-2015, 10:00 PM   #54
miked

Thanks John, travel well
miked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 03:59 PM   #55
miked

http://www.torquayheraldexpress.co.u...ail/story.html

Inquest is still ongoing, for more information cal HM Coroners Office Torquey

https://www.google.com/search?q=torq...utf-8&oe=utf-8
miked is offline   Reply With Quote