Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2017, 04:48 AM   #341
kiwi_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,450
Likes: 162 (99 Posts)
Default

You apparently need to listen again.
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 07:59 AM   #342
truegroup
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
May I ask which Icke book you claimed as your prize True Group so I know which ones I can / can't offer any more ?
Why would any book I receive have a bearing on ones you can give out?

Please provide the youtube videos where George and Ringo say Paul was replaced.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 11:03 AM   #343
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 922 (644 Posts)
Default

There is absolutely no evidence that Paul died in a car crash. Surely his family would have known about it. Are they protecting this fake paul?
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 11:06 AM   #344
cosmic tramp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,900
Likes: 2,707 (1,758 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Why would any book I receive have a bearing on ones you can give out?
Because we've only got one copy of each of the 14 titles on offer.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2017, 04:38 AM   #345
revolv3r
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 18
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

One theory is that Lennon was going to hold a press conference after his 1980 comeback to announce that Paul had been replaced. He couldn't live with the deception any longer. So TPTB arranged to have a mind-controlled assassin kill him. According to the book "Who Killed John Lennon?", Chapman had a CIA contact who supplied him with the hollow point bullets, which would have been difficult to obtain in NYC.

Last edited by revolv3r; 14-01-2017 at 04:43 AM.
Likes: (1)
revolv3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2017, 06:40 AM   #346
kiwi_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,450
Likes: 162 (99 Posts)
Default

Pretty far fetched
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2017, 11:22 AM   #347
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 922 (644 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolv3r View Post
One theory is that Lennon was going to hold a press conference after his 1980 comeback to announce that Paul had been replaced. He couldn't live with the deception any longer. So TPTB arranged to have a mind-controlled assassin kill him. According to the book "Who Killed John Lennon?", Chapman had a CIA contact who supplied him with the hollow point bullets, which would have been difficult to obtain in NYC.
So they come up with a doppleganger of Paul to save the band then they killed the main member of the band to prevent him from speaking. Well, I've mentioned on here that entertainment is about distracting the folk from reality. So I suppose being the biggest distraction means the elite would want them to go on.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2017, 10:19 PM   #348
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolv3r View Post
One theory is that Lennon was going to hold a press conference after his 1980 comeback to announce that Paul had been replaced. He couldn't live with the deception any longer. So TPTB arranged to have a mind-controlled assassin kill him. According to the book "Who Killed John Lennon?", Chapman had a CIA contact who supplied him with the hollow point bullets, which would have been difficult to obtain in NYC.
The FBI was monitoring Lennon for years in the US. He was threatened with deportation numerous times. He had a penchant for telling it like it is. After he was cleared and given citizenry, he went real quiet for five years, then came out with the excellent "Double Fantasy" and "Milk and Honey" albums, which were recorded all in the same sessions. Also planning a series of concerts, assembling a band etc. He was more than likely going to enlighten the world about Crowley, MI5/6, Tavistock and the CIA connections to the Beatles and what the Beatles were all about, not that Paul had been replaced.

Everyone can accept that the Beatles used doubles and stand ins to distract fans so as to be able to leave concert venues, because they did. But the extra step is using doubles in an official capacity as well, and how easy it is to fool people using the media. Part of training the new generations to believe everything they see on TV and in the media.

It must have been a big deal to silence him if the CIA were the ones who did it. Why the CIA? It has all the earmarks of the Ronald Reagan assassination attempt. An obsessed patsy (Chapman with Lennon, Hinckley Jr with Taxi Driver and Jodie Foster) who must kill someone to soothe their own tortured souls. The thing here is Hinckley Jr...... Hinckley Jr who of course grew up 5 miles from the Bush's in Texas, had lifelong friendships with the Bush kids, and his Dad, John Hinckley Sr, was George Bush Sr's good friend and business partner in the oil fields in Texas. Bush Sr was VP when his friend's son shot at Reagan. The CIA has admittedly worked on mind control and MK Manchurian candidates for years. Bush was not only former head of the CIA, his father Prescott was instrumental in the creation of the CIA, and George Sr was an agent from the late 50's onward. The Bush's are CIA through and through.

Seeing as it's essentially the same MO as the Hinckley Jr Reagan attempt, and people have been saying CIA since it happened, it's a fair conclusion.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 03:19 PM   #349
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default



It doesn't help that a lot of debunking is like the above. There are much better ways to debunk the "death" angle but of course it opens up debate about things that did occur and what they actually represent.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 10:28 AM   #350
kiwi_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,450
Likes: 162 (99 Posts)
Default

kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 05:03 PM   #351
elenita
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,311
Likes: 246 (137 Posts)
Default

http://plasticmacca.blogspot.co.uk/2...ation.html?m=1

Photo tampering, Beatlewise.

Last edited by elenita; 05-02-2017 at 05:04 PM.
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 10:04 PM   #352
kiwi_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,450
Likes: 162 (99 Posts)
Default

Funny
Likes: (1)
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 09:31 AM   #353
techman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,160
Likes: 1,228 (681 Posts)
Default

I listened to another radio interview with Mark Devlin with that American researcher (can't recall name off hand) about his strong opinions that Paul was certainly replaced and that the Paul now is not the same person prior to 1966. Devlin often brings up the argument to those of a skeptical mind by showing how "easy" it is to fool people into thinking they're looking at the same person as before when they don't realise that they've been switched. He mentions a scene from a Derren Brown show where they have someone in a street talking and, whilst they distracted they switch that other person with someone else and the other person think they're still talking to the same person. It's a nice example, but that's different to replacing someone who's world famous. He also points to photos of McCartney and describes how people have been tricked into thinking they're of the same person, and that this is (allegedly) due to the brain being tricked.

There's no doubt there are doubles of famous people (ie Saddam Hussein etc), but someone allegedly used to look almost identical to someone else? nope IMO. I can compare Paul and Fauls eyes and come to conclusion that both eyes match despite other curious facial descreprencies. You cannot make someone's eyes look like someone else's. Eyes are like the windows to someone's soul in a sense. It's either one or two things: either they are the same person or, that Paul is a clone or has a twin we don't know about. Devlin suggests that there may have been or still could multiple Paul's, but I personally don't think it could be someone who's been cosmetically changed to look like him.

Last edited by techman; 12-02-2017 at 09:42 AM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 02:49 PM   #354
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
I listened to another radio interview with Mark Devlin with that American researcher (can't recall name off hand) about his strong opinions that Paul was certainly replaced and that the Paul now is not the same person prior to 1966. Devlin often brings up the argument to those of a skeptical mind by showing how "easy" it is to fool people into thinking they're looking at the same person as before when they don't realise that they've been switched. He mentions a scene from a Derren Brown show where they have someone in a street talking and, whilst they distracted they switch that other person with someone else and the other person think they're still talking to the same person. It's a nice example, but that's different to replacing someone who's world famous. He also points to photos of McCartney and describes how people have been tricked into thinking they're of the same person, and that this is (allegedly) due to the brain being tricked.

There's no doubt there are doubles of famous people (ie Saddam Hussein etc), but someone allegedly used to look almost identical to someone else? nope IMO. I can compare Paul and Fauls eyes and come to conclusion that both eyes match despite other curious facial descreprencies. You cannot make someone's eyes look like someone else's. Eyes are like the windows to someone's soul in a sense. It's either one or two things: either they are the same person or, that Paul is a clone or has a twin we don't know about. Devlin suggests that there may have been or still could multiple Paul's, but I personally don't think it could be someone who's been cosmetically changed to look like him.
The bold; weird, but ultimately possible.

I just think part of doing the switcheroo with Paul, and occasionally John is just like that Derren brown experiment, it is to be able to present someone to you as Person A, but Person A is played by a couple of people for different reasons. I thought Lady Gaga was perhaps "performed" by a couple of different girls who looked vaguely the same when she first came out too. They have already made complete media based personalities that don't really exist. The idea is to be able to sell us anything and have us believe it. Add in the sonic engineering that made the Beatles music what it is and you have a massive counter culture mindfuck going on with millions experiencing it while being high on LSD.

Hell of an experiment. The Beatles were the soundtrack, and the trendsetters to begin leading people in a "new" (Tavistock/CIA/MI5/Crowley...) direction. The fact that people have spotted different Pauls does not mean the OG is dead. McCartney is an adept. A magickian.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 06:42 AM   #355
kiwi_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,450
Likes: 162 (99 Posts)
Default



Those surgeons did a hell of a job
Likes: (1)
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 07:18 AM   #356
techman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,160
Likes: 1,228 (681 Posts)
Default

They did do a hell of a good job, that's the reason why I find the Billy Shears replacement theory just ridiculous. No plastic surgery can make a completely unrelated person look like someone else (minus different ear lobes, height, etc - if they are to be believed), unless the "replacement" was an identical looking person.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 09:12 AM   #357
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,021
Likes: 3,174 (1,628 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
They did do a hell of a good job, that's the reason why I find the Billy Shears replacement theory just ridiculous. No plastic surgery can make a completely unrelated person look like someone else (minus different ear lobes, height, etc - if they are to be believed), unless the "replacement" was an identical looking person.
Paul was easy to replace cos the photos of him prior to being replaced were nearly all destroyed - I say that cos when yer check the internet, we find hardly ANY of the real Paul (ie the one prior to the report of the car crash), and they are all black and white photos - Strange for one of the most famous men on the planet.

They can replace virtually anyone nowadays. Look at Eminem - He has been replaced, and no-one has hardly even noticed, probably cos no-one gives a shit about anyone else any more.
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Likes: (2)
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 10:15 AM   #358
techman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,160
Likes: 1,228 (681 Posts)
Default

I'm sure there are many photos of McCartney before 66 still around - lots in fact. And if there aren't any photos then there are lots of films, interviews, footage of the Beatles arriving in the U.S, the Frost interview and god knows what else, all showing Paul from 63-66 onwards. I haven't studied A Hard Days Night or Help! to determine if there is any descernible difference, but to me the Paul in those films seemed the same.

Last edited by techman; 23-02-2017 at 10:17 AM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 11:16 AM   #359
kiwi_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,450
Likes: 162 (99 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Paul was easy to replace cos the photos of him prior to being replaced were nearly all destroyed - I say that cos when yer check the internet, we find hardly ANY of the real Paul (ie the one prior to the report of the car crash), and they are all black and white photos - Strange for one of the most famous men on the planet.
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 01:33 PM   #360
truegroup
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Paul was easy to replace cos......
Errr. what? They found a scouser with the same left handed guitar and piano ability, song writing prowess and one of THE most unique voices in history. They bypassed all the emergency services. Nobody noticed this totally amazing Macca lookalike, one of THE most famous people on the planet and nobody of either family noticed when they swapped him in?

And this because you claim the pictures of Macca before 66 that are all over the internet and in films, on record covers!!, magazine pictures, newspaper pictures etc......don't actually exist

GTFO.
Smile please....






Last edited by truegroup; 23-02-2017 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Only an idiot would say these weren't the same person....
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:50 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.