Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology > Top Secret / Black Ops

Old 11-11-2009, 06:38 AM   #21
helloperator
Banned

You laugh at other people's sincerity?
helloperator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:12 AM   #22
chipstyxx

That's alot of information thanks for sharing. I'm curious as to why there are no UK or European bases detailed (apart from Iceland and scandanavia) and where did the information come from? It's very detailed 'insider' type information. I'm quite sceptical so far....

EDIT. Mmm ok, I've read the first page again. So according to the poster they have single handedly carried out this research and these are the places they have covered so far. This guy has travelled quite a bit! How did he (or she, whatever!) find out the personnel and purpose of each base? Sorry I'm not buying it.

Last edited by chipstyxx; 11-11-2009 at 09:25 AM.
chipstyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:37 AM   #23
avaruus

i thought greenland population was called Innuits? not aborigines?

australian natives are called Aborigines.

makes me feel this is a hoax. and it failed.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:49 AM   #24
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaruus View Post
interesting. and scary if it s true.
The indirect process of proof tends to confirm the information, scary and true indeed.
cybersurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:50 AM   #25
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by life2live View Post
Best laugh I've had all day
I agree. Taking the info with hummor makes our survival more easy. It very probably is true, but laugh about it instead.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:54 AM   #26
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipstyxx View Post
That's alot of information thanks for sharing. I'm curious as to why there are no UK or European bases detailed (apart from Iceland and scandanavia) and where did the information come from? It's very detailed 'insider' type information. I'm quite sceptical so far....

EDIT. Mmm ok, I've read the first page again. So according to the poster they have single handedly carried out this research and these are the places they have covered so far. This guy has travelled quite a bit! How did he (or she, whatever!) find out the personnel and purpose of each base? Sorry I'm not buying it.
UK?, Maybe the brits allow alien bases in all the world but not on their land. Maybe the royals have dealings with the aliens. In the text it is said that the Brits agreed for the Bahamas base to be built. Europe? I don't know.

As far as I can figure out, the info was obtained trough remote viewing, that is, you go aout of your body as a spirit and "appear" at the base, after you scan for it. The aliens can detect you (as a spirit) but if you are a very good remote viewer it's hard to detect you.

The guy speaks in scientologeese, that is, with concepts of scientology on the advanced levels, the levels that deal with you as a spirit out of a body. This technology was stollen by the CIA too.

Last edited by cybersurf; 12-11-2009 at 03:57 AM.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:58 AM   #27
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaruus View Post
i thought greenland population was called Innuits? not aborigines?

australian natives are called Aborigines.

makes me feel this is a hoax. and it failed.
I didn't know the greenlanders were called Innuits, I would call them aborigines. If you are a Celta Brit in England, you are an aborigine.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:14 AM   #28
neutrino
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersurf View Post
I didn't know the greenlanders were called Innuits, I would call them aborigines. If you are a Celta Brit in England, you are an aborigine.
Aborigines is a term used to describe a people who were at a location originally (the first peoples of a region) but generally it's the Australian variety that get the name so people automatically link the term aborigine to Australia so when using the term Aborigine it's best to try and avoid confusion which is why it's best to use real names of peoples such as Inuit.

Last edited by neutrino; 12-11-2009 at 06:19 AM.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:10 AM   #29
cleopatraxxx

Quote:
UK?, Maybe the brits allow alien bases in all the world but not on their land. Maybe the royals have dealings with the aliens. In the text it is said that the Brits agreed for the Bahamas base to be built. Europe? I don't know.

As far as I can figure out, the info was obtained trough remote viewing, that is, you go aout of your body as a spirit and "appear" at the base, after you scan for it. The aliens can detect you (as a spirit) but if you are a very good remote viewer it's hard to detect you.

The guy speaks in scientologeese, that is, with concepts of scientology on the advanced levels, the levels that deal with you as a spirit out of a body. This technology was stollen by the CIA too.
remote viewing would make sense.
this type of information i usually save into a word doc and keep it untill later times when it might proove usefull.
tnx for brigning it to our attention cybersurf.

Cleo

...this is an interesting comment:
" The aliens can detect you (as a spirit) but if you are a very good remote viewer it's hard to detect you."
i wonder if they can detect souls coming into life in a body see them before and capturing them on exit, e.i. death.

Last edited by cleopatraxxx; 12-11-2009 at 07:13 AM.
cleopatraxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:01 PM   #30
them

What's this thread about?

Old 12-11-2009, 09:23 PM   #31
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleopatraxxx View Post
remote viewing would make sense.
this type of information i usually save into a word doc and keep it untill later times when it might proove usefull.
tnx for brigning it to our attention cybersurf.

Cleo

...this is an interesting comment:
" The aliens can detect you (as a spirit) but if you are a very good remote viewer it's hard to detect you."
i wonder if they can detect souls coming into life in a body see them before and capturing them on exit, e.i. death.
Just I kept the text in doc and kept till later, and now it prooves very usefull.

Cleo

As far as I know from scientology, the aliens can capture spirits when they exit, e.i. death. This happens to many of us.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:25 PM   #32
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by them View Post
What's this thread about?

As the originator explains at the start, it's about the Greys from Andromeda, who have agreements with the USA secret government of Earth and work with them to impose a New World Order.

The writer asks you to verify for yourself.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:30 PM   #33
life2live

BY THEM

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9960220415007#
life2live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 05:35 AM   #34
alexav

Exclamation

I't could be a hoax but... For me all the places where I had been that I recognize in the text were almost for the same "Purpose" mentioned in the text... So I have to give some believe to the text...

For example...

- La Popa (Mina Nuevo Leon Mexico) Yup Waste Management, and first hand experience about how the people in power there (major from the city near there) have some "things" to do in the place... (Hope he have two head boys, he's poisoning all the people and animals there)

- Adirondack Yes there are camps for some try outs of equipment, for example the 9-11 blockage for the people's sensivity was beamed from there... Or at least the powerfull beam...

- Arizona... We all know about..! The San Carlos area it's one of the most activity... For both sides of the balance..

- Monterrey Mexico, yes there's some tricky places over there, and a lot of activity in the near mountains... Regular big ships over the sky...

- Texas area... Almost the same like the North of Mexico...

There are other places that at first hand I've been witness of the activity or some of the issues that happens and of course have to give the text some chance...

Greets to all.
Old 20-11-2009, 07:25 PM   #35
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexav View Post
I't could be a hoax but... For me all the places where I had been that I recognize in the text were almost for the same "Purpose" mentioned in the text... So I have to give some believe to the text...

For example...

- La Popa (Mina Nuevo Leon Mexico) Yup Waste Management, and first hand experience about how the people in power there (major from the city near there) have some "things" to do in the place... (Hope he have two head boys, he's poisoning all the people and animals there)

- Adirondack Yes there are camps for some try outs of equipment, for example the 9-11 blockage for the people's sensivity was beamed from there... Or at least the powerfull beam...

- Arizona... We all know about..! The San Carlos area it's one of the most activity... For both sides of the balance..

- Monterrey Mexico, yes there's some tricky places over there, and a lot of activity in the near mountains... Regular big ships over the sky...

- Texas area... Almost the same like the North of Mexico...

There are other places that at first hand I've been witness of the activity or some of the issues that happens and of course have to give the text some chance...

Greets to all.
That's why the author said one has to verify this way his claims. Thanks.

Quote:
NUEVO LEON
Place: North West from Monterrey - Sierra Madre Oriental Area Espinazo, San Jose de la Popa.

Purpose: Keep an eye on Monterrey.

Usual control of population to make them tired an sick throwing chemicals in the cities.

From here they work on other cities such as Laredo, San Luis Potosi, Hermosillo, Chihuahua, Torreon, Ciudad Juarez, Hidalgo del Parral, Saltillo, Tampico.

Military training in how to abduct people, to kill without being seen, in how to fly their ships and throw whatever is ordered, in fast take off and landings, in how to work as a group. Here it is checked if the devices they put into their heads function correctly.

This army can be run by remote control.

Composed of: ET's 400 - Hybrids 600 - Ships of many different sizes 45 - Homo Sapiens none.
Looks like the fucking Major there is one of their homo sapiens robots. Monterrey is one of the states in Mexico who is leading the way to the New World Order.

Last edited by cybersurf; 20-11-2009 at 07:28 PM.
Old 21-11-2009, 01:49 AM   #36
alexav

Red face

Quote:
Looks like the fucking Major there is one of their homo sapiens robots. Monterrey is one of the states in Mexico who is leading the way to the New World Order.
It's a shame but you have some reason ... This happens over here, a lot of movement, contacts and the people that don't want to open the mind and see what is clearly in front of them...

But... there's a hope!

I don't have more images here but will look for them next week...
Old 21-11-2009, 04:51 AM   #37
xpleet

Dear folks,

I would like to advise everyone to be extremely careful with telepathically viewing these places.

I was given a mountain range as a blindtarget from a website once and when I viewed it, I also saw an entrance. Then my signal was completly scrambled and I had atleast two Reptilians or so watching over me.

peace
"The desire for liberation from Darkness burns deeply within all children of the True Creator of Light. This yearning for liberation is NOT a psychological escapism. It is something that all True-Light beings have within themselves. They all long for their return to their True Home." - Amitakh http://xeeatwelve.com/
xpleet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 01:50 AM   #38
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpleet View Post
Dear folks,

I would like to advise everyone to be extremely careful with telepathically viewing these places.

I was given a mountain range as a blindtarget from a website once and when I viewed it, I also saw an entrance. Then my signal was completly scrambled and I had atleast two Reptilians or so watching over me.

peace
You're right, the way to verify this data is, as the writer of the material say, by asking the people in those areas if strange things happen, like people disapearing.

Doing remote viewing now over the planet is a federal offence and the aliens have means to do harm to you.
Old 18-09-2012, 04:27 AM   #39
cybersurf

This information is everyday more relevant. But one has to verify its validity.

These Grays are definetelly some of the New World Order ETs.
Old 18-09-2012, 04:52 AM   #40
dneif

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloperator View Post
All your blog are belong to us
what you say?!