Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology > Top Secret / Black Ops

Old 26-01-2017, 05:02 AM   #1
Cryptoverse

Default Church Committee: CIA Heart Attack Gun

Former CIA employee discusses the 'Heart Attack' Assassination Gun, made public 1975

Quote:
Former CIA employee Mary Embree discusses the infamous heart attack gun. The weapon was first made public during the Church Committee hearings in 1975. Very lethal & untraceable, using this weapon a murder is made to look natural. No doubt the CIA has been using this weapon and has most likely improved upon it since the 70's.

This clip is an excerpt from "Secrets of the CIA" 1998
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 05:16 AM   #2
Cryptoverse

Picture of the gun:

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 04-02-2017 at 05:17 AM.
Old 04-02-2017, 05:34 AM   #3
decim

The modern version would be a microwave device.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 05:52 AM   #4
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
The modern version would be a microwave device.
Exactly, and there are microwave devices being set up worldwide that can be rigged for other purposes. (aka cell phone towers)
Old 04-02-2017, 03:14 PM   #5
unsheepled

There has been methods for causing heart attacks in all manor of ways .Voodoo can control the spirit to burst a heart .The heart attack gun mentioned above.One the military/political/religous will not have overlooked will be the nano bots used in medicine to deliver treatments to cancer tumour patients etc,could easily be adapted to deliver to the heart attery rupturing treatments but i agree now that the microwave methods are out in public domain they will be the choice of assassins now.
unsheepled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 12:46 AM   #6
ronisron

GHW Bush allegedly threatened J.Edgar Hoover with one of those guns over some leaked memos in and around the time of JFK's assassination.

That gun is 50 years old now, they have all kinds of methods, much tinier apparatus. But we all speculate on how "they" can do certain things, well that gun alone is how they can trigger a heart attack and leave no trace.

I think microwave tech has been around for a while and TBH think that directed microwaves are the cause of what's come to be called "Spontaneous Human Combustion" , because people don't explode. We don't have blast furnace stomachs, just skin, muscle and hydrochloric acid. We don't have favorable internal conditions for that "phenomena" to occur.

I think they were testing microwave tech on unsuspecting people since the 18th century. With a BS cover story that of course had the added bonus of making people think that they might explode too, and it ass covered for all future experiments. "SHC" hasn't happened in a long time.
Old 16-02-2017, 03:25 AM   #7
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I can believe it. I imagine those in authority all wear protective garb to shield their chest area.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote