Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology > Top Secret / Black Ops

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-05-2010, 01:35 PM   #1
xsaber
Junior Member
 
xsaber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 29
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default Listen to what they say in this COD trailer

Interesting what they have to say here:

__________________
Read and share the best, worst and funniest breakup stories at
Http://www.youbrokeuphow.com
Likes: (1)
xsaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 02:00 PM   #2
newworldengineer
Senior Member
 
newworldengineer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.
Posts: 5,038
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

whoa, well that just says it all doesn't it! They know people are waking up, so they pander to the ideas that are coming out because of this awakening and peoples interest in what's going on in the world to sell their products... either that or they're just getting cocky now and purposely sticking your face in it because the elite are running their final lap before the starters *pistol points at them to level out the playing field which they've cheated us from

* Karma.
__________________
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia

Last edited by newworldengineer; 20-05-2010 at 02:01 PM.
Likes: (1)
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 02:08 PM   #3
ronisron
Senior Member
 
ronisron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 11,658
Likes: 2,426 (1,120 Posts)
Default

I can see it now; Call of Duty 7, war on "anti government, conspiracy theory types". Just home invasion after home invasion. Tin foil hat types feverishly typing away on computers being gunned down. Hardcover copies of Catcher in the Rye used as mortar shells.
__________________
It's only a matter of time....and the time is NOW
Likes: (1)
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 02:10 PM   #4
funkym00se
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Forward lookup zone
Posts: 284
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsaber View Post
Interesting what they have to say here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSfWHD8tZQY
Can you repeat it, i cant watch in work time :-)
funkym00se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 02:13 PM   #5
manxboz
Senior Member
 
manxboz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Taking another break from the forum!
Posts: 6,841
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

The game looks great but doesn't look like a follow on from MW2 which I thought had more truth in it than this does.
__________________
Finland = FUNland


Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 02:33 PM   #6
xsaber
Junior Member
 
xsaber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 29
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkym00se View Post
Can you repeat it, i cant watch in work time :-)
A lie is a Lie
Just because they write it down and call it history
Doesn't make it the truth
We live in a world where seeing is not believing
Were only a few know what really happened
(Ready when you are)
We live in a world where everything we know is wrong
(This is it)
__________________
Read and share the best, worst and funniest breakup stories at
Http://www.youbrokeuphow.com
Likes: (1)
xsaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 02:49 PM   #7
stompk
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,963
Likes: 9 (7 Posts)
Default

Just as concerning is the release date. Sept 11, 2010
stompk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 03:07 PM   #8
manxboz
Senior Member
 
manxboz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Taking another break from the forum!
Posts: 6,841
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
Just as concerning is the release date. Sept 11, 2010
Maybe that's why the are relaseing it then.
__________________
Finland = FUNland


Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 03:31 PM   #9
whatistruth
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Britain
Posts: 2,603
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
I can see it now; Call of Duty 7, war on "anti government, conspiracy theory types". Just home invasion after home invasion. Tin foil hat types feverishly typing away on computers being gunned down. Hardcover copies of Catcher in the Rye used as mortar shells.
Lmfao!


Call of Duty 7: rise of the world government
whatistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 03:45 PM   #10
moving finger
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Down in the basement, working for the government
Posts: 3,721
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Lock & load - can't wait!
moving finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 03:53 PM   #11
mrflible
Senior Member
 
mrflible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 101
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by newworldengineer View Post
whoa, well that just says it all doesn't it! They know people are waking up, so they pander to the ideas that are coming out because of this awakening and peoples interest in what's going on in the world to sell their products... either that or they're just getting cocky now and purposely sticking your face in it because the elite are running their final lap before the starters *pistol points at them to level out the playing field which they've cheated us from

* Karma.
So your saying some members of the elite work for treyarch?
I take this trailer as a viewpoint from the anti vietnam war side, as most COD games have taken to shocking negative and powerfull anti war messages.

Remember a games/entertainment company does loads of research on different sides and views to come up with the most entertaining mostly fabricated storyline based on there research.
mrflible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 04:25 PM   #12
newworldengineer
Senior Member
 
newworldengineer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.
Posts: 5,038
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrflible View Post
So your saying some members of the elite work for treyarch?
I take this trailer as a viewpoint from the anti vietnam war side, as most COD games have taken to shocking negative and powerfull anti war messages.

Remember a games/entertainment company does loads of research on different sides and views to come up with the most entertaining mostly fabricated storyline based on there research.
I was just going on the trailer.
__________________
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 04:34 PM   #13
judgedread
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Tor network
Posts: 604
Likes: 220 (133 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsaber View Post
A lie is a Lie
Just because they write it down and call it history
Doesn't make it the truth
Yes me spotted this a lot on discovery and national geographic programs they run on Sky so we have HollyHoax re-writting history and then everyone argues that they know the truth even when what they are saying goes against all logic.

"We live in a world where seeing is not believing"

Project blue bean where you can cross the paths of two inviible lazers to product a 3D holigram in the sky.

from the ground i think they could make it so good that you could see gods wiskers but from space using satalites it will be more of a blur and be some type of white glowing ghost in the sky.

We all know the camera lies but we are now at the stage where our own eyes can be fooled so if you see a vision then do think twice about it being real or not.
judgedread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2016, 03:07 AM   #14
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Dude111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 19,778
Likes: 1,135 (722 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsaber
A lie is a Lie
Just because they write it down and call it history
Doesn't make it the truth
We live in a world where seeing is not believing
Were only a few know what really happened
(Ready when you are)
We live in a world where everything we know is wrong
(This is it)
Very good and speaks QUITE LOUD!!!!!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
black ops, call of duty

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:38 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.