Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology > Top Secret / Black Ops

Old 04-07-2017, 03:28 PM   #1
MalvernMick

Default Michael Shrimpton : Spyhunter

MalvernMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 11:37 AM   #2
MalvernMick

MalvernMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 03:42 PM   #3
elshaper

Default Fake

I think he exposed himself now and my opinion of him gone like a puff of smoke.
I put him in the same basket as that Simon Parkes. Only difference is.... Shrimpton doesn't go into aliens, UFO and stuff.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 03:49 PM   #4
mollymag4
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I think he exposed himself now and my opinion of him gone like a puff of smoke.
I put him in the same basket as that Simon Parkes. Only difference is.... Shrimpton doesn't go into aliens, UFO and stuff.
Unfortunately, I have to agree with you--I wish both those men you mention were truth tellers. Shrimpton is obsessed with German secret police (reality is that all secret police are bad). He talks a lot and excuses a lot while holding onto his own beliefs. He dismisses the notion of certain high level people being pedophiles because he knows them and they are good fellows.

Simon Parkes lost me as he continues to talk about Donald Trump as someone who can't be controlled. It is dead easy to control a narcissist, which Trump is, and he is under full control. Why Parkes continues to espouse this belief of Trump being uncontrolled is a question worth contemplating and asking.

Both these men are used to further cover up what is really going on.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 04:00 PM   #5
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
Unfortunately, I have to agree with you--I wish both those men you mention were truth tellers. Shrimpton is obsessed with German secret police (reality is that all secret police are bad). He talks a lot and excuses a lot while holding onto his own beliefs. He dismisses the notion of certain high level people being pedophiles because he knows them and they are good fellows.
Agree but I had to do a reality check. Don't get me wrong, I do think aliens and all that stuff exists but my instinct tells me these people are OFF.

Quote:
Simon Parkes lost me as he continues to talk about Donald Trump as someone who can't be controlled. It is dead easy to control a narcissist, which Trump is, and he is under full control. Why Parkes continues to espouse this belief of Trump being uncontrolled is a question worth contemplating and asking.

Both these men are used to further cover up what is really going on.
Quite.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote