Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology > Top Secret / Black Ops

Old 28-08-2016, 05:57 AM   #1
Cryptoverse

Default Black Ops Assassination Methods

Black Ops Assassination Methods

A key to successful black ops assassination techniques is operating a successful cover story. Whether the cover story is an overdose, car crash, or heart attack, there will almost always be an explanation for mainstream consumption. Very rarely do they resort to just shooting someone these days.

Black Ops Assassination Methods:
-CIA's Bag of Dirty Tricks
-Emphasis on the Cover Story
-Technologically Engineered Car Crash (I have been in one of these)
-Mind Controlled Overdose (Any Convincing Cover Story)
-Directed Energy Induced Heart Attack (As one ages these cover stories get more ripe)
-MKULTRA'd Lone Gunman (If the lone gunman cover story works on you, you have got some work to do!)
-Engineered Fatal Freak Accidents (IE: Much Like; Bruce Lee, Jimi Hendrix, & Kurt Cobain)
-Mind Controlled Suicide (Targeting Sources Know Suicide Programming Well)
-Directed Energy Weapon Induced Plane "Accidents"
-Electromagnetic Mind Control Murder by Proxy
-v2k Murder by Proxy
-Assassination to Augment Agenda in a Global Conspiracy (Societal Engineering Assassinations)

In regard to the technological induced car crashes, I can testify that the shadow government both has the ability to induce car "accidents" in a controlled environment and has been murdering people via these methods. As covered in previous material of mine, directed energy weapons operate invisibly and provide a means to get away scot-free from crimes. Through the control of people while driving under a precise artificial intelligence guided electromagnetic mind control, exact events can be engineered under very convincing cover stories.

Directed Energy Weapons Provide for both Slow Kill and Fast Kill Direct Assassination Methods

Directed Energy Weapon Assassination

Fast Kill

-Directed Energy Weapon Induced Heart Attack
-Directed Energy Weapon Induced Stroke
-Rupturing of the Heart
-Severing of Arteries

Directed Energy Weapons can control cars very precisely, and thus can crash them precisely.

Slow Kill

-Microwave Induced Tumors
-Microwave Induced Cancers
-High Radiation Levels

Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 07:19 AM   #2
Rose1221

They hardly seem to bother with effective cover stories though.... they don't really have to. Who is going to investigate? Cops? The media?
Who is going to prosecute? Judges? They've got the whole system in the bag.

They just seem to go for 'natural causes' or 'drug overdose' and so often they expect us to believe that cause of death can't be established at all - in this day and age. It's really bloody blatant and cheeky but I guess that's a good thing in a way, because the average Joe only needs to apply a bit of common sense to notice these deaths don't add up.
Rose1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 07:34 AM   #3
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose1221 View Post
They hardly seem to bother with effective cover stories though.... they don't really have to. Who is going to investigate? Cops? The media?
Who is going to prosecute? Judges? They've got the whole system in the bag.

They just seem to go for 'natural causes' or 'drug overdose' and so often they expect us to believe that cause of death can't be established at all - in this day and age. It's really bloody blatant and cheeky but I guess that's a good thing in a way, because the average Joe only needs to apply a bit of common sense to notice these deaths don't add up.
A heart attack or cancer is a highly effective cover story IMO.
Old 01-11-2016, 08:18 AM   #4
andy1033

In america especially the cops are told what to investigate. Places like hollywood, and its rulers can kill anyone, and they have the power to shut down a police investigation.

Kurt cobains death showed the police in america are told not to investigate certain deaths. Seattle police today accept it should of been a murder case, and any coroner whom looks at the case knows it should of been a murder case.

You can be sure the american gov knows whom killed kurt cobain, but the power of hollywood to stop being investigated, shows you hollywood is run by hefty criminals, probably highly in league with high level american gov agencies.

So of course they have the power to cover up, as they own they police whom are the only ones whom can investigate and prosecute murders.

Its like when jfk was killed, whom was jackie going to run to, when the secret service and fbi just killed the president? I agree with william coopers assessment of the jfk murder, on how the driver was the one that killed him. Then look at how all the people whom were there as witnesses, died so quickly after the murder of jfk.
^^
That shows you how the gov, has the power to kill, then shutup and kill anyone they want to keep it quiet.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 01-11-2016 at 08:29 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 08:25 AM   #5
Rose1221

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
A heart attack or cancer is a highly effective cover story IMO.
Yes, for sure.

I agree Andy
Rose1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 11:19 AM   #6
tnt1

Normally they fix a phony drink! Then they act drunk in a place in public and spill it on the shirt and pants to get it all soaked good! Then since its a laced drink with something absorbed by the skin it soaks in good and even if they change in minutes its plenty to do the job. The spill happens. Everyone gets angry, apologies are said, a man barely looked at long enough to recognize smelling of alcohol stumbles out of the place, the bar people clean up. The man or woman eat dinner as usual, a bit wet or they stop, get a free meal and go home but either way, three days later you read in the paper that he died of kidney failure or some such thing. And since it was all nice and slick and since they know what to use that only shows up if you look for it no one even thinks of the drink spilled three days earlier!!
Old 02-11-2016, 05:49 AM   #7
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Its like when jfk was killed, whom was jackie going to run to, when the secret service and fbi just killed the president? I agree with william coopers assessment of the jfk murder, on how the driver was the one that killed him. Then look at how all the people whom were there as witnesses, died so quickly after the murder of jfk.
^^
Have you seen the kill video? How could it possibly be the driver?
Old 05-11-2016, 07:37 PM   #8
Serpenteater

hi,what are the counter measures/defense for these emf weapons called directed energy weapons?
plus You forgot the MOST DANGEROUS METHOD TACTIC WEAPON DEPLOYED AGAINST TARGETED MALES ,THE LADY IN RED!!!!!!!!!!!I DONT KNOW THE OPPOSITE FOR TARGETED FEMALES??HAHAHAHAAH

Last edited by Serpenteater; 05-11-2016 at 07:39 PM.
Serpenteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 09:18 PM   #9
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpenteater View Post
hi,what are the counter measures/defense for these emf weapons called directed energy weapons?
There are shielding methods but I'm not sure any are that effective.
Old 08-11-2016, 05:04 PM   #10
Serpenteater

Quote:
There are shielding methods but I'm not sure any are that effective.
in shielding priority is .something is better than nothing,in terms of cost effectiveness,whatever you can afford.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:35 PM   #11
Cryptoverse

Quote:
in shielding priority is .something is better than nothing,in terms of cost effectiveness,whatever you can afford.
They have been microwaving my private parts, I am asking for EMF shielding underwear for christmas. But I'm pretty sure there are workarounds for any type of shielding.
Old 10-11-2016, 01:28 PM   #12
Serpenteater

Quote:
They have been microwaving my private parts, I am asking for EMF shielding underwear for christmas. But I'm pretty sure there are workarounds for any type of shielding.
Would you expect otherwise?low blows huh hhahahah.theres a way.Where theres a big Will theres a way,especially they have smaller wills very envious..with microwaving your root chakra they are facilitating a spiritual assault there.As above so below.
Your root chakra symptoms.its good to shield its better to use frequency weapons of your own?

Last edited by Serpenteater; 10-11-2016 at 01:29 PM.
Old 10-11-2016, 01:46 PM   #13
Serpenteater

i gave you those frequencies already.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:04 PM   #14
Serpenteater

Quote:
have you built a faraday cage?the bedroom is a must.with couple of basic tools some elbow grease and the material you choose will help.i can give you a very cheap unorthodox method for below the belt.
Old 11-11-2016, 06:12 PM   #15
Cryptoverse

Quote:
have you built a faraday cage?the bedroom is a must.with couple of basic tools some elbow grease and the material you choose will help.i can give you a very cheap unorthodox method for below the belt.
No i haven't. I have been on a plane, in a car, and deep underneath the earth in a cave, and still had electronic harassment, my body controlled, v2k, and torture. So I think there are workarounds for faraday cages.
Old 11-11-2016, 06:26 PM   #16
Serpenteater

Quote:
No i haven't. I have been on a plane, in a car, and deep underneath the earth in a cave, and still had electronic harassment, my body controlled, v2k, and torture. So I think there are workarounds for faraday cages.
some spiritual cleansing,is what we all need
Old 11-11-2016, 08:48 PM   #17
Serpenteater

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...jfji1TMPU2c-yg

read about biogeometry and energy?
Old 12-11-2016, 11:33 AM   #18
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
Normally they fix a phony drink! Then they act drunk in a place in public and spill it on the shirt and pants to get it all soaked good! Then since its a laced drink with something absorbed by the skin it soaks in good and even if they change in minutes its plenty to do the job. The spill happens. Everyone gets angry, apologies are said, a man barely looked at long enough to recognize smelling of alcohol stumbles out of the place, the bar people clean up. The man or woman eat dinner as usual, a bit wet or they stop, get a free meal and go home but either way, three days later you read in the paper that he died of kidney failure or some such thing. And since it was all nice and slick and since they know what to use that only shows up if you look for it no one even thinks of the drink spilled three days earlier!!
I don't think they use that much high tech except maybe to spy and get details of meetings or places someone is reserved to be at like a hotel. In the instance above where I quote myself here you can imagine lets say anyone that recently died mysteriously.

Justice Scalia for example. Now lets imagine that at his home before he even got on a plane he was eating at a public dine in and someone accidentally spills a drink on him as he is seated eating at his table. It seems innocent enough but the drink wasn't a drink but a poison! The old tried and true old school method. So Scalia dusts off, plays golf that afternoon lets say. The day goes normal, next day he flies out to another state to a vacation spot and spends the day with friends and its a good day. Then he goes to bed and apparently gets up and eats and goes back to his room and is seen, and then goes to bed early that night and next morning is found dead in his bed.

No bruises, no burns, no left over magnetic frequencies and no autopsy and all nice and neat and they can even show the body and everyone thinks its normal! No one puts it together in these situations because something of this nature happened to him I can assure you. He was likely poisoned and days before he even left for another state. He dies elsewhere making it less likely that anything at home had something to do with it so they investigate all the wrong people, all the wrong events, places. Its how they roll according to whistle blowers.