Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology > Top Secret / Black Ops

Old 07-11-2015, 10:48 AM   #1
Cryptoverse

Default Electronic Telepathy Lie Detector

I believe these technologies have the potential to do a great amount of good, or be used to impose a police state beyond any of our wildest dreams... How will mankind implement these technologies?

In the video I cover Electronic Telepathy Lie Detectors and much more. Read the synopsis for the notes

Electronic Telepathy Lie Detector (Approx. 4 min.)

Synopsis/Video Notes:
-"An electronic telepathy lie detector is 100% accurate."
-Tracking of Thoughts and What Electronic Telepathy can do in that department
-Electronic Telepathy AI inputing a thought and carrying out remote neural monitoring to gauge a reaction(which can be used as a lie detector or for covert interrogation)
-Covert Black Ops Using Electronic Telepathy Technologies
-Electronic Telepathy Tech used in the Court Room of the Future
-These technologies are a pedophiles kryptonite/nightmare
-Electronic Telepathy tech can be used to determine guilt or innocence 100% (unless perhaps some sort of cybernetic fraud has occurred, which in my experiences can be detected to some degree with mental diagnostics)
-Shadow Government/Cabal have perfected human related mind technologies more or less
-Potential Glimpse into the Future; Cybernetic Fraud: Implanted Memories, Deleted Memories, etc
-Government and Military Contractors could be the biggest perps of Cybernetic Fraud in the Future
-Cybernetic Fraud can take place with current lie detectors to frame people or hide guilt
-Laws Needing to be looked at long and hard when these techs(thought surveillance) come into the forefront, and my opinion is we should not have a system of actual thought police enforcing all of mankind’s laws……. which i’m sure is what some out of touch government lunatics will want to do in the future.
-These technologies can be used for a very severe police state(much more severe than people have dreamt up so far from what I’ve seen), and that is probably in the shadow government’s plans/desires

Electronic Telepathy Lie Detector Article, By Omnisense

These technologies are currently being weaponized against the world population.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2015, 06:31 PM   #2
metak88

Sorry Omnisesense, I haven't watched the video, but based on what you wrote below in synopsis I think this 'tech' is completely useless for 'ordinary' people and I doubt they'll port it from shadow gov./military over for civilian use sometime in the future. In case it does happen those higher up would be exempt from it in some way of course. Something like those remote switches for traffic lights.
Old 20-11-2015, 06:42 PM   #3
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by metak88 View Post
Sorry Omnisesense, I haven't watched the video, but based on what you wrote below in synopsis I think this 'tech' is completely useless for 'ordinary' people and I doubt they'll port it from shadow gov./military over for civilian use sometime in the future. In case it does happen those higher up would be exempt from it in some way of course. Something like those remote switches for traffic lights.
Being able to prove your innocence is pretty good I'd say. And hiding crime will get a whole lot more complicated.

And the tech does a lot more than a lie detector. This is just one tiny aspect of a huge field as wide, useful, and impactful as the internet...

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 20-11-2015 at 06:42 PM.
Old 24-01-2016, 08:31 AM   #4
raburgeson

Doesn't look like it can be trusted. Lie detectors have been proven pretty well worthless and imagine them trying to sort out millions of thoughts per minute from the human mind. They are BSing and will use it to simplify the process of grabbing a scapegoat off the street.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 09:35 AM   #5
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Doesn't look like it can be trusted. Lie detectors have been proven pretty well worthless and imagine them trying to sort out millions of thoughts per minute from the human mind. They are BSing and will use it to simplify the process of grabbing a scapegoat off the street.
You really think a human mind has a million thoughts per minute? I'd say the real number is less than a few hundred in 60 seconds. I don't get a new thought every second unless I'm reading or something.

You clearly do not understand these technologies... They can read every single thing in your consciousness, and AI could track a million thoughts a minute in the crazy circumstance that such took place.