Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology > Top Secret / Black Ops

Old 14-08-2015, 07:46 PM   #1
Cryptoverse

Default ElectronicTelepathy.net ~ Electronic Telepathy

Have made a somewhat new website, redesigned it recently.
http://www.electronictelepathy.net

Making this thread for discussion and articles on Electronic Telepathy.

Other names for Electronic Telepathy:
Artificial Telepathy, Synthetic Telepathy, v2k, Microwave Hearing, Microwave Auditory Effect, RF Hearing, "The Voice of God"(the military name for it).

A couple articles from the site:

Full Article:
Quote:
Mapping Electromagnetics via Electronic Telepathy Pt. 2

Encoded within the electromagnetic spectrum, is the full universal library of mental communication methods. All concepts in existence, all conscious energies in existence, all sounds in existence, any 3D+ image in existence, any emotion, and all thoughtforms in existence can be reproduced in the mind of a subject by the correct electromagnetic sophistication.

If you are interested in how a society can map out every conscious thoughtform and all universal knowledge in existence, I have written about it before in previous articles and will paste/edit some of the most relevant things I have said in this one for convenience:

The power one gains by mapping electronic telepathy methods such as microwave hearing and other electromagnetic directed energy communication methods is monumental in terms of knowledge of the mind.

As said in my mapping electromagnetics article, the entire universe and every thought form, concept, conscious energy, emotion, and more can be deciphered by electromagnetics via electronic telepathy.

I can explain this science better than most technologies I speak of. Brainwaves are ultra low frequency electromagnetic waves, every possible brainwave can be reproduced with technology. Through mapping all the different brainwaves and other thoughtforms which are within electromagnetic electronic telepathy methods one has access to all knowledge in existence.

All knowledge/emotions are encoded into brainwaves and electromagnetic forms. I call all the different thoughtforms in existence(thoughtform library of the universe), Universal Aspects, click here to view my work on that subject.
In saying all knowledge in existence is encoded into electromagnetic thoughtforms, this doesn't necessarily mean sources who figure this out comprehensively know all science/truth. There are countless illusory thought forms as there are countless one's that work scientifically in reality and so on.

Any being both fictional and non can be impersonated very elaborately with electronic telepathy technology, all the while energies like love or enlightenment can be feigned from a source to gain trust. US Military/Intelligence sources are doing all sorts of nefarious acts with these technologies in the modern age... They call it "The Voice of God".

When these technologies become more public I believe all sorts of changes to society will be made. It will be an important time for the human race... I will be writing about changes to the human race from electronic telepathy technologies in the future, if you are interested please consider signing up for email updates

My Tweet for this article:

Source Link: http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...telepathy.html

Full Article:
Quote:
Brain-Computer Interfaces of the Future

I have had access to Brain-Computer Interface / Mind-Computer Interfacing technologies... All of this will be proven true to society in time. I just hope I live to see it...

Brain-Computer Interfaces of the Future

I have extensive experience with Mind-Computer Interfacing aka Brain-Computer Interfaces. This is mostly done through the brain but is not limited to the brain. The energetic body of an individual can be influenced by technology in ways of agenda based control or for amazingly stimulating recreational and/or learning experiences.

Brain-Computer Interfaces will be the primary method of communication eventually for mankind. Electronic Telepathy is a revolutionary technology that can be done non-invasively with the most advanced versions.

I have a hard time writing about what I know in these areas (at times) due to electronic harassment based interference... But here are some things I know about Mind-Computer Interfacing/Brain-Computer Interfacing first hand:

Artificial Intelligence is Key to These Technologies (AI is the Discreet "Operator")
Personal AI Assistants (Things like Bad Memory will No Longer Majorly Hinder People with These AI's)
Visual User Interfaces/Thought Interfacing (Computers Will be Controlled by Thought Alone if Desired)
Electronic Telepathy is the Holy Grail of these Technologies
Upgradable AI's (AI's Tailored to Your Own Tastes, Which Apply Tastes to All Knowledge in Existence and Bring up Realities for a person)
Technological Remote Viewing (The Black Project Sources Use This in the Current Age)
Recordings of Consciousness (I have witnessed Recordings of My Consciousness From Decades Back)
Recordings of Visual Feeds from the Eyes
Ability to Interface Another Being's "Dimensionality" (aka their full conscious and energetic makeup)
Energetic Signatures of People, Places, and Things will be Huge in the Future aka Conscious Imprints
Conscious Imprints, Which are All Part of the Conscious Energy Library of the Universe,...everyone has multiple energies that apply to them, from both the Physical and Mental Realms
•Any Physical Reality(Image), Conscious Energy/Energetic Signature, Concept, Emotion, anyone's personal energy, and all knowledge in existence can be reproduced via electromagnetic methods related to electronic telepathy. Which more amazingly, all of which can be applied anywhere on the body in one's energetic body(aka chakra matrix)
•Much More I cannot think up right now...

These technologies have the potential to revolutionize society almost as much as disclosure of extraterrestrials realities does in my view. The combination of both and I believe our society will be further enlightened at a much faster rate than we are currently.

With electronic telepathy deception and faulty thinking like mental gymnastics in debate are thoroughly exposed. The potential for societal progress once we have perfected these technologies I believe is immense.

Currently these technologies are being used in black projects by groups within sources such as the US Government, often for nefarious purposes. I am all for the public discovery of these technologies because that may result in a more ethical standard being forced into action to sources such as the US military...

My Tweet for this Article:

Source Link: http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...nterfaces.html
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 14-08-2015 at 08:10 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2015, 08:34 PM   #2
Cryptoverse

Will be updating this thread with news on electronic telepathy related stuff occasionally...

Quote:
DARPA's 'Cortical Modem' will plug straight into your BRAIN

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is developing a brain interface it hopes could inject images directly into the visual cortex.

"The short term goal of the project is the development of a device about the size of two stacked nickels with a cost of goods on the order of $10 which would enable a simple visual display via a direct interface to the visual cortex with the visual fidelity of something like an early LED digital clock," the publication reported.
Source Link: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/02...to_your_brain/
Old 20-08-2015, 03:26 AM   #3
Cryptoverse

Article on the future of music: Music Enhancing Technology:

Quote:
Non-Invasive Music Enhancing Technology of the Future ~ Part 1

I have been speaking about this since around 2008-2009, and writing about it since about 2010-2011. I have experienced music enhancing mind control technology of the future extensively. "Benevolent" Mind Control you could call it. Without going into how exactly I have these experiences, I will go over what is possible with these technologies...

Every possible energy and state of mind can be reproduced by non-invasive electronic telepathy technology. What music enhancing technology does is serve one's experience various energies, concepts, body sensations, and more in conjunction with music. Everything one senses can be reproduced by technology, and every sense can be stimulated in conjunction to music to enhance enjoyment of the music.

Further, the energetic body of a person(which is basically chakra energy but it is approx. wherever you have physical body) can be influenced by non-invasive remote influencing technology. I have called these technologies and methods "energetics".

The energetic body of a person is generally contained within their physical body area, but can be technologically influenced to stretch outside of the body. This can be done to create pretty amazing experiences both in conjunction to music, or just on its own.

Colors, any concepts and everything that I mention in the mapping electromagnetics articles can be applied to one's energetic body.

There are many methods for technological music enhancing I will be covering more in depth in future renditions of this series. I just wanted to publish an introductory post and get this out their as soon as possible as I have not heard a peep from any other source about this, and I know this will be a big thing for entertainment of the future.

I note I would not touch these technologies with human operators(at least initially), but to each their own...

In part 2 of this series I will cover parts of the relationship of sound and consciousness, Universal Aspects, and some philosophy of sound.

My Tweet for This Article:

Source Link: http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...echnology.html

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 20-08-2015 at 03:27 AM.
Old 25-08-2015, 03:37 AM   #4
Cryptoverse

An article of Electronic Telepathy related patents:

Full Article:
Quote:
Electronic Telepathy Patents and Public Science

Microwave Hearing ~ Microwave Auditory Effect
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of audible clicks (or, with speech modulation, spoken words) induced by pulsed/modulated microwave frequencies. The clicks are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device. The effect was first reported by persons working in the vicinity of radar transponders during World War II. These induced sounds are not audible to other people nearby. The microwave auditory effect was later discovered to be inducible with shorter-wavelength portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. During the Cold War era, the American neuroscientist Allan H. Frey studied this phenomenon and was the first to publish[1] information on the nature of the microwave auditory effect.

Microwave Hearing System

Patent: US 4877027 A

Abstract:
Sound is induced in the head of a person by radiating the head with microwaves in the range of 100 megahertz to 10,000 megahertz that are modulated with a particular waveform. The waveform consists of frequency modulated bursts. Each burst is made up of ten to twenty uniformly spaced pulses grouped tightly together. The burst width is between 500 nanoseconds and 100 microseconds. The pulse width is in the range of 10 nanoseconds to 1 microsecond. The bursts are frequency modulated by the audio input to create the sensation of hearing in the person whose head is irradiated.

Communication System and Method Including Brain Wave Analysis and/or use of Brain Activity

Patent: US6011991 A

Abstract:
A system and method for enabling human beings to communicate by way of their monitored brain activity. The brain activity of an individual is monitored and transmitted to a remote location (e.g. by satellite). At the remote location, the monitored brain activity is compared with pre-recorded normalized brain activity curves, waveforms, or patterns to determine if a match or substantial match is found. If such a match is found, then the computer at the remote location determines that the individual was attempting to communicate the word, phrase, or thought corresponding to the matched stored normalized signal.

Method and Device for Implementing the Radio Frequency Hearing Effect

Patent: US 6470214 B1

Abstract:
A modulation process with a fully suppressed carrier and input preprocessor filtering to produce an encoded output; for amplitude modulation (AM) and audio speech preprocessor filtering, intelligible subjective sound is produced when the encoded signal is demodulated using the RF Hearing Effect. Suitable forms of carrier suppressed modulation include single sideband (SSB) and carrier suppressed amplitude modulation (CSAM), with both sidebands present.

Apparatus for Audibly Communicating Speech Using the Radio Frequency Hearing Effect

Patent: US 6587729 B2

Abstract:
A modulation process with a fully suppressed carrier and input preprocessor filtering to produce an encoded output; for amplitude modulation (AM) and audio speech preprocessor filtering, intelligible subjective sound is produced when the encoded signal is demodulated using the RF Hearing Effect. Suitable forms of carrier suppressed modulation include single sideband (SSB) and carrier suppressed amplitude modulation (CSAM), with both sidebands present.

Brain Wave Inducing System

Patent: US 5,954,629

Abstract:
Sensors are provided for detecting brain waves of a user, and a band-pass filter is provided for extracting a particular brain waves including an .alpha. wave included in a detected brain wave. The band-pass filter comprises a first band-pass filter having a narrow pass band, and a second band-pass filter having a wide pass band. One of the first and second band-pass filters is selected, and a stimulation signal is produced in dependency on an .alpha. wave extracted by a selected band-pass filter. In accordance with the stimulation signal, a stimulation light is emitted to the user in order to induce the user to relax or sleeping state.

Apparatus for Electric Stimulation of Auditory Nerves of a Human Being

Patent: US 5922016 A

Abstract:
Apparatus for electric stimulation and diagnostics of auditory nerves of a human being, e.g. for determination of sensation level (SL), most conformable level (MCL) and uncomfortable level (UCL) audibility curves, includes a stimulator detachably secured to a human being for sending a signal into a human ear, and an electrode placed within the human ear and electrically connected to the stimulator by an electric conductor for conducting the signals from the stimulator into the ear. A control unit is operatively connected to the stimulator for instructing the stimulator as to characteristics of the generated signals being transmitted to the ear.

Method and an Associated Apparatus for Remotely Determining Information as to Person's Emotional State

Patent: US 5507291 A

Abstract:
In a method for remotely determining information relating to a person's emotional state, an waveform energy having a predetermined frequency and a predetermined intensity is generated and wirelessly transmitted towards a remotely located subject. Waveform energy emitted from the subject is detected and automatically analyzed to derive information relating to the individual's emotional state. Physiological or physical parameters of blood pressure, pulse rate, pupil size, respiration rate and perspiration level are measured and compared with reference values to provide information utilizable in evaluating interviewee's responses or possibly criminal intent in security sensitive areas.

Method and Device for Interpreting Concepts and Conceptual Thought from Brainwave Data and for Assisting for Diagnosis of Brainwave Dysfunction

Patent: US 5392788 A

Abstract:
A system for acquisition and decoding of EP and SP signals is provided which comprises a transducer for presenting stimuli to a subject, EEG transducers for recording brainwave signals from the subject, a computer for controlling and synchronizing stimuli presented to the subject and for concurrently recording brainwave signals, and either interpreting signals using a model for conceptual perceptional and emotional thought to correspond EEG signals to thought of the subject or comparing signals to normative EEG signals from a normative population to diagnose and locate the origin of brain dysfunctional underlying perception, conception, and emotion.

My Tweet for this Article:

Old 04-09-2015, 12:12 AM   #5
Cryptoverse

Wrote an article about the suite of electronic telepathy technology and what it does. For the record I am not promoting electronic telepathy in humans. I would not touch human versions of these technologies until they were perfected and/or after global first contact.

If global first contact has not happened yet, safe to say these tech's are being weaponized against people still...

Full Article(Minus the Tweet at the End):
Quote:

The technologies I have witnessed will revolutionize our society once perfected. But I know the road for these technologies to be used for society's benefit rather than weaponized against humanity wont be instant.

The following technologies I have personally witnessed:

The Full Electronic Telepathy Suite of Technology

Artificial Intelligence:

•Personal AI Assistants (Design Your Own AI, My AI would be a Maat Design)
•All Knowledge in Existence is a Thought away with End Game Electronic Telepathy AIs
•Electronic Telepathy Filters (Some things Remain Private)
•Lie and Exaggeration Detectors

Electronic Telepathy Technology Capabilities:

•Any Living Being Including Animals and Insects Personal Mental Signature can be Interfaced
•Any Concept Reproducible for Communication Purposes (The Concept Library of the Universe)
•Any Sound in Existence Reproducible in a Mind(Any Voice and Vocal Tone)
•Any Energetic Signature/Conscious Energy/Concept Able to be Applied to One's Energetic Body (Anywhere on the Body, and Quite Vividly)
•Any Color Including Black can be Applied in Very Stimulating Ways to One's Energetic Body (I call this Energetics)
•Experiences Ranging from Incredibly Spiritual, to Artistically Dark + everything else in Reality
•One's Energetic Body Influenced to Correlate with What One is Viewing (Such as Specific Energy Signatures to further define things)
•Any Emotion can be Reproduced (EEG Cloning)
•Any Emotion can be Applied to Chakra/Energetic Body

Virtual Reality while Awake or Asleep:

•Any Possible Universal Reality in Existence Possible to Experience (Any Image)
•Can Vividly Feel What it is like to be Any Living Being(even a plant)
•Can try 1,000 different lives, Can try 1,000 different deaths (number is just for reference purposes, you can try them all if you have enough time and desire)

Some VRs I have experienced(both awake and asleep):
•Being an Explosion(You can literally be a sound in VR instead of a human body)
•Being the Sun / Being a Radiating Star
•Being a Plant
•Being an Insect
•Being an Animal
•Profound Volcano Explosion
•Witnessing a Huge Asteroid Destroy a Moon (The Sound rung deep down into my chakra, it was profound)

Brain-Computer Interfaces:

•Computers Interfaced with the Mind
•Holograms Interfaced with the Mind
•Visual Streams Fed to One's 3rd Eye
•Visual Streams Fed to the Canvas of the Imagination
•Pictures of What the Eyes See
•Much More

With electronic telepathy coordinated technologies, holograms and computers can be interfaced via the mind. One's energetic body can be influenced to correlate with what is visually streamed.

Interfacing Reality via Electronic Telepathy

It has been brought to my attention that various sources both cosmic and planetary have technology to monitor and experience reality beyond many people's wildest dreams. Basically with the full suite of electronic telepathy technologies used in conjunction with end game surveillance technology, reality can be interfaced in many different stimulating ways.

Such as:
•Surveillance Based Virtual Reality
•Technological Remote Viewing
•Thought Surveillance + Recordings of Thoughts
+More

The extraterrestrial version of a 'newspaper' are in depth telepathic files relating to consciousness and physical reality. I have witnessed some of these files myself, so I know they exist. Much more to come on this website... Sign up for emails updates if you would like

This post will be updated as I remember more of these technologies. My definitive work in the field of technology, my book/video "The Future of Technology" should be coming down the pipeline in 2016...
Source Link: http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...ture-tech.html

If anyone has any questions about electronic telepathy feel free to post them. Rumor has it one of the new buzzwords in the pentagon is "synthetic telepathy". Doesn't surprise me...

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 04-09-2015 at 12:13 AM.
Old 10-09-2015, 08:26 PM   #6
gkroo

Very exciting. But, at the same time, very scary. I can witness to the technology that can be used to program the mind. I have unwillingly fought the mental programming and have paid a physical price for it. For some reason, my mental is still intact.
I am interested in the Holographic Signature. Your body is a substantial beingness and the movement leaves a slight holographic signature as it moves through the air.

Last edited by gkroo; 10-09-2015 at 08:38 PM.
gkroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 08:32 PM   #7
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkroo View Post
Very exciting. But, at the same time, very scary. I can witness to the technology that can be used to program the mind. I have unwillingly fought the mental programming and have paid a physical price for it. For some reason, my mental is still intact.
I agree. These technologies are a very serious case of a double edged blade. Currently they are being used for nefarious purposes on the unsuspecting masses. But they do have a light side to them as well, which is what the future holds once these techs are public and perhaps there are more defenses for people being attacked by them...
Old 10-09-2015, 10:46 PM   #8
gkroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
I agree. These technologies are a very serious case of a double edged blade. Currently they are being used for nefarious purposes on the unsuspecting masses. But they do have a light side to them as well, which is what the future holds once these techs are public and perhaps there are more defenses for people being attacked by them...
The unsuspecting masses are like the ones walking around with cell phones ready to video, they just do not know. But then, there are people who are like the mirrors of the ones who do know. They ape, they copy, and they stay far enough away to avoid the consequences. And then there are the people who know and they take out as much as they can. That is the bad side. There is a good side as well.
gkroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2015, 01:04 AM   #9
Cryptoverse

I have published several new articles and have upgraded this website recently.

The articles:

A Time When Science and Technology Makes Current Monetary Systems Obsolete
http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...-obsolete.html

Artificial Intelligence Based Electronic Telepathy Filters
http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...telepathy.html

Recordings/Pictures of What the Eyes See
http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...-eyes-see.html

Electronic Telepathy Recordings of Thoughts
http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...echnology.html

All Seeing Eye Technology Explained in 33 words
http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...Telepathy.html

The Concept Library of the Universe
http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...Telepathy.html

Holographic Hip Hop and Conceptual Music Enhancing via Electronic Telepathy Technology
http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...telepathy.html

Introduction to Virtual Reality ★ Future Technology
http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...nology-VR.html

Old 27-10-2015, 10:19 AM   #10
tnt1

The energies grow like waves of hair, strands twisting and moving about as if tentacles and it grows moving this way and as it waves in and those tentacles reach in and entangle with us and the earth and planets it affects us, twists us, moves us, and some say evolves us. I think there may be some truth that and that energies and the universe seen as the reality of electricity grows like that in long twisting tentacles that span out ahead always growing and moving out like roots. As they entwine other energies reality bends and I think it is like that in all of reality.

The number of ways this energy could twist and bend are infinite and who knows what this source has generated in the way or creation. So imagine living in a world all connected because we've always had those hairs or tentacles ourselves that branch out but its just our own personal space. Suppose the tentacles of this life or electromagnetricity of energy were more profound and the channels or hairs of the tentacles reaching out in the spectrum they can be seen in are thicker and more blatant.

This so one could actually connect if the energies concentrated such that hair tentacles of connection existed between all of us, because we connected both physically and mentally by them. If as these twisting hairs of energies grow and entangle here as they move this way or as we move toward them I'm not sure which but it becomes so dense this energy that it is feasible that it could be a hive mind or one mind situation we evolve into if it permeates us.

See for yourself how it works here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhn_...lImcNibpy6FA5w

Last edited by tnt1; 27-10-2015 at 10:22 AM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2015, 07:25 AM   #11
Cryptoverse

Designing an Electronic Telepathy AI
http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...ssistants.html