Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 21-07-2018, 07:47 PM   #1
Ooberman

Default Trump poised to take control of the Federal Reserve

'Dick Bove: Trump poised to take control of the Federal Reserve'

President Trump sharply criticized the Federal Reserve this week, saying interest rate increases are hurting the economy.

Trump will have the opportunity to fashion the central bank in the image he would like as he has four vacancies to fill on the board of governors.

The result could be a more politicized Fed.

Published 11:58 AM ET Fri, 20 July 2018 Updated 6:26 PM ET Fri, 20 July 2018

'President Donald Trump has multiple reasons as to why he should take control of the Federal Reserve. He will do so both because he can and because his broader policies argue that he should do so. The president is anti-overregulating American industry. The Fed is a leader in pushing stringent regulation on the nation. By raising interest rates and stopping the growth in the money supply it stands in the way of further growth in the American economy.

First, He Can

The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve is required to have seven members. It has three. Two of the current governors were put into their position by President Trump. Two more have been nominated by the president and are awaiting confirmation by the Senate. After these two are put on the Fed’s board, the president will then nominate two more to follow them. In essence, it is possible that six of the seven Board members will be put in place by Trump.

The Federal Open Market Committee has 12 members and sets the nation’s monetary policy. Seven of the 12 are the members of the Board of Governors. Five additional are Federal Reserve district bank presidents. Other than the head of the Fed bank in New York, who was nominated by the president, the other four can only take their positions as district bank presidents if the board in Washington agrees to their hiring. One of these, the Fed Bank president in Minneapolis, Neel Kashkari, is already arguing for no further rate increases.

Second, Regulation

Following the passage of the Dodd Frank Act in July 2010, the Fed was given enormous power to regulate the banking industry. It moved quickly to implement a number of new rules. The Fed set up a system that would penalize banks that failed to obey its new rules. These rules included setting limits as to how big an individual bank could be; how much money the banks had to invest in fed funds and Treasurys as a percent of their assets; which loans were desirable and which were not; where the banks had to obtain their funding and many, many, more up to and including how much a bank could pay its investors in dividends.

These rules have meaningfully slowed bank investments in the economy (the Volcker Rule) and they have had a crippling effect on bank lending in the housing markets (other agencies have had an impact here also).

Thus, of all of the government agencies the Fed has been possibly the most restrictive. The president has already moved to correct these excesses by putting in place a new Fed Governor (Randal Quarles) to regulate the banking industry.

Three, Killing Economic Growth

In the second quarter of 2018, the growth in non-seasonally adjusted money supply (M2) has been zero. That’s right, the money supply did not grow at all. This is because the Fed is shrinking its balance sheet ultimately by $50 billion per month. In addition, the Fed has raised interest rates seven times since Q4 2015. Supposedly there are five more rate increases coming.

This is the tightest monetary policy since Paul Volcker headed the institution in the mid-1980s. It will be recalled his policies led to back-to-back recessions. Current Fed monetary policy is directly in conflict with the president’s economic goals.

Moreover, the Treasury is estimating it will pay $415 billion in interest on the federal debt in this fiscal year. A better estimate might be $450 billion if rates keep going up. There are a lot of bridges and tunnels and jobs that could be created with this money.

Then there is inflation. It is likely to rise if the Fed eases its policies. If that happens paying down the federal debt becomes easier. On a less desirable note, higher interest rates lower real estate values. Lower rates that stimulate inflation increase real estate values.

Bottom Line

The president can and will take control of the Fed. It may be recalled when the law was written creating the Federal Reserve the secretary of the Treasury was designated as the head of the Federal Reserve. We are going to return to that era. Like it or not the Fed is about to be politicized.'

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/20/trum...l-reserve.html

ROTHSCHILD And The Federal Reserve

^^^
Atrocity propaganda is a term referring to the spreading of deliberate fabrications or exaggerations about the crimes committed by an enemy, constituting a form of psychological warfare - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda

Last edited by Ooberman; 22-07-2018 at 05:02 AM.
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 10:58 PM   #2
cosmic tramp

Every President who has ever tried to do this ends up getting assassinated for some reason...

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 21-07-2018 at 10:59 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 02:11 AM   #3
the nine

I'll start thinking this is the real deal if he pulls this off
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 02:32 AM   #4
oz93666

I can't imagine this is coming so soon , trump does not have enough control yet , perhaps in his second term ....

First there's all these sealed indictments , once trump has his people in a majority in the supreme court , the indictments will be open and the pedo criminals , clintons etc will be arrested.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 02:03 PM   #5
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooberman View Post
'Dick Bove: Trump poised to take control of the Federal Reserve'
You make it sound like that's a good thing...

On February 22, 2016 Trump tweeted “It is so important to audit The Federal Reserve” and since then has repeatedly repeated this campaign promise.

No surprise here - Goldman Sachs bankster, Bonesman, Trump’s Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin made clear that the Trump administration will not audit the Fed because “The Federal Reserve is organized with sufficient independence to conduct monetary policy and open market operations. I endorse the increased transparency we have seen from the Federal Reserve Board over recent years”: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...isn-t-priority

Is that the same transparency that I call secretive?!?
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 05:09 PM   #6
MalvernMick

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
I'll start thinking this is the real deal if he pulls this off
...and stop the Chemtrails.
Old 22-07-2018, 05:25 PM   #7
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalvernMick View Post
...and stop the Chemtrails.
In fairness, I've seen very few chemtrails since the good weather started in Manchester
Clear blue skies like back in the day..
Perhaps they are using all the old engined planes for the summer lol
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 05:27 PM   #8
tinfoil hat

Quote:
In fairness, I've seen very few chemtrails since the good weather started in Manchester
Yes that could be the only possibility..
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2018, 04:16 AM   #9
better21

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/07/2...l-reserve.html
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2018, 10:42 AM   #10
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Every President who has ever tried to do this ends up getting assassinated for trying to do this...
i corrected that for you CT

Is it a good idea to allow a bankrupt business man take control of America's finance's?

Hmmm.

As Rich Hall said, the man can't even control his hair, let alone the country.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2018, 02:13 PM   #11
MalvernMick

Quote:
We had a patchwork over the Malverns only this morning.

I hope Trump takes out the Rothchilds and Soros.
Old 25-07-2018, 09:58 PM   #12
supertzar

Where is Andy1033 at?
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 10:03 PM   #13
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Where is Andy1033 at?
Why do you need me to offer an opinion.

If you don't see my opinion, i normally think the thread is a joke, or just plain rubbish.

For me, this thread is not worth replying too, no disrespect to op.

People can believe in what they want, and we all speak when we feel like it. Lots of topics i do not care to speak on, like most people.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 10:07 PM   #14
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Why do you need me to offer an opinion.

If you don't see my opinion, i normally think the thread is a joke, or just plain rubbish.

For me, this thread is not worth replying too, no disrespect to op.

People can believe in what they want, and we all speak when we feel like it. Lots of topics i do not care to speak on, like most people.

Too bad you are going to be proven wrong as shit. It's already starting. Even I didn't think it would begin so quickly. You were just saying recently how nothing will ever happen to the Fed under Trump.

Last edited by supertzar; 25-07-2018 at 10:08 PM.
Old 25-07-2018, 10:51 PM   #15
andy1033

Quote:
Too bad you are going to be proven wrong as shit. It's already starting. Even I didn't think it would begin so quickly. You were just saying recently how nothing will ever happen to the Fed under Trump.
Can you show me this quote.

lol, i do not really care what happens to america, who owns it.

Tell me, how you will prove it either way. Are the federal reserve families going to suddenly come out and say, here we sell the country back to you? lol

Like i said, i do not care, what america does for itself, or who owns america.

Like i said i do not care either way.

Trump being a con-artist whom never paid his building firms bills, and your trusting him to do these things.

Like i said, how would you prove such a thing happened, if it did?

My only interest with america, is it foreign policy, thats something everyone on earth should care about, as america has committed so many evil acts.

I never care what america does internally.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 25-07-2018 at 10:52 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 11:43 PM   #16
supertzar

If you don't care what is the point of talking a bunch of bullshit about it? You don't even know what the Electoral College is.

Quote:
...The FED is on Trump's hitlist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I do not think there is any chance of that.

Donald trump was put in by the anglo american elites of america. Thats not jews, these are luciferians.

Trump was always going to be very high up on the anglo american empire idea, seeing as they put him in.

So explain why would he be anti the people that put him into power? He lost the popular vote, but the electoral college went for him. That means americas elites wanted him in power, and that is part the fed.

Trump knows who put him into power, and he will do there bidding, not the publics as they never put him into power, lol. He lost the popualar vote, and the electoral college, which are the elites of america put him in.

Last edited by supertzar; 26-07-2018 at 12:03 AM.