Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 30-04-2018, 01:22 AM   #1
Seeingithowitis
Banned

Default Donald Trump is rumoured to be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize

I had to check this news item wasn't dated April 1st!!!!

I'm guessing there are plenty of people, including innocent people in Syria, that might think it is far worse than a joke - in fact an insult.

Peace Prize? What the... - tell that to the Palestinians whom Trump wants out - or worse.

https://www.indy100.com/article/dona...rancis-7558616
Seeingithowitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 01:25 AM   #2
vancity eagle
Banned

its a backwards world we live in.

Obama, and I believe Henry Kissinger set the precedent.

Intensify racial tension on the home front, expand wars and drop the largest non nuclear bomb in history.

Why not ?
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 01:42 AM   #3
the tealady
Forum Advisor

DT will get one when our Dave gets one.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 04:00 AM   #4
supertzar

North Korea is going to denuclearize and Trump is responsible. My money is on Korea uniting during the Trump presidency. If he doesn't get the peace prize it will be seen as even more of a joke than it already is.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 04:05 AM   #5
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Moderator Comment: I will be moving this thread to All things Trump Town

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 11:40 PM   #6
Seeingithowitis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
DT will get one when our Dave gets one.
You underestimate the luv the elite have for Trumpy boy. He is like a pet to them, they would give him the prize as an inside joke.
Seeingithowitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 12:14 AM   #7
white light

Calls for a song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrKHz94rGpk
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 05:45 AM   #8
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

I remember some Scandinavian berk nominating Blair and Bush for the peace prize when they invaded Iraq

2+2=5

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 11:34 AM   #9
andy1033

I agree, this has to be the ptb joking, or something.

Trump, and pompeo, this time last year were trying to push north korea over the edge, and into war. Just because north korea never fell of that edge, now people are claiming that somehow trump should get praise.

What a world.

If a person wants to kill a person, and does everything they can to kill that person. If the potential victim survives, you do not say good job to the potential killer do you?

Trump, and pompeo, this time last year were pushing north korea hard, to shove them of the edge of there sanity and into war. Just because north korea did not fall into americas trap, that does not mean, trump, and pompeo, should be applauded.

North korea, and south korea should be applauded for not wanting the war, america wanted.

Its a bit like northern ireland. Tony blair did not believe in peace till the last minute, and the uk gov never wanted peace in northern ireland. It was the ira that brought about peace, and tony blair had to accept it, as you cannot have a war, where there is only 1 side.

Same in north korea, america were and always planning for war there. Trump did alot and pompeo to get a war going last year. So why on earth would the people whom wanted war, and did alot to create the conditions for a potential war, then get applauded when one side does not want the war?

They gave obama a nobel peace prize, for what they thought he would achieve. He did not do anything, but bring more pain to the world. Look at trump, whom tried to start two wars last year. Just because those wars did not happen, does not make the person(trump) whom wanted them, suddenly a peace maker.

The only good thing obama did for his prize, was create the iranian deal. Essentially saying up yours to israel, for trying to get romney in instead of him in 2012 election.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 01-05-2018 at 11:46 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 11:48 AM   #10
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
North Korea is going to denuclearize and Trump is responsible. My money is on Korea uniting during the Trump presidency. If he doesn't get the peace prize it will be seen as even more of a joke than it already is.

Not exactly trumps achievement is it
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 12:07 PM   #11
andy1033

Just remember that north korea totally shocked america by wanting peace with the south.

That tells you all there, and america has never planned for talks, or expecting them. They were totally shocked that north korea asked for talks, and wanted peace.

This time last year, america was not planning for talks.
^^
This shows people, that neither trump nor pompeo, was planning for talks. Both were pushing north korea hard, to push them over the edge.

North korea did the right thing, by not falling into americas trap. I am glad north and south do not want the war america wants.

But if i was north korea, and china, i would be careful, about what they are walking into. America is the least trust worthy country on earth with regard to agreements, and there long record of breaking such agreements cannot be ignored.

Even though north korea picked the right path, not to want war. They should be very very careful in what are americas motivations now.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 01-05-2018 at 01:21 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 12:56 PM   #12
jake_ball

Anyone who tries to stop the NWO deserves some recognition.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 07:26 PM   #13
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
Not exactly trumps achievement is it
It is. Iran is next.
Old 02-05-2018, 08:56 AM   #14
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar
North Korea is going to denuclearize and Trump is responsible
When is the US gonna denuclearise??
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 11:08 AM   #15
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
When is the US gonna denuclearise??
When you stop posting in that crybaby style.
Old 03-05-2018, 04:53 AM   #16
Dude111

Ah man!! (What exactly do you mean bud?)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 12:20 PM   #17
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Ah man!! (What exactly do you mean bud?)
The way you post - it's like "TRUMP IS A DOODOO-HEAD!!! SO WAAH!"
Old 03-05-2018, 12:33 PM   #18
mollymag4

Quote:
The only reason the US wants North Korea to denuclearize is so they can have ultimate power over them and invade if they want with no real opposition. That is what has happened to many countries who acted in good faith and didn't pursue nuclear weapons, and then they get spat upon and invaded.

Nothing Trump or the US does is in the name of world peace; it is always about the agenda of NWO and/or American hegemony in the world.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 12:38 PM   #19
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
The only reason the US wants North Korea to denuclearize is so they can have ultimate power over them and invade if they want with no real opposition. That is what has happened to many countries who acted in good faith and didn't pursue nuclear weapons, and then they get spat upon and invaded.

Nothing Trump or the US does is in the name of world peace; it is always about the agenda of NWO and/or American hegemony in the world.

Trump is freeing them from Deep State/CIA control. NK was always a big phony op. Who do you think they turned to when Soviet money dried up?
Old 03-05-2018, 01:07 PM   #20
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Trump is freeing them from Deep State/CIA control. NK was always a big phony op. Who do you think they turned to when Soviet money dried up?
All hail supreme leader Trump.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote