Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Old 19-04-2018, 02:57 AM   #1
oz93666

Default Alex Jones being sued over Sandy Hook

This from DI Headlines ..."Parents of two children killed in the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre are suing Infowars frontman Alex Jones for defamation. Jones has consistently claimed the shooting was a hoax and the parents of the victims are actors. ..."

Well no kidding ! This incident has been covered before ... very clear to even a casual observer this was fake , probably planned years in advance .

Many of the parents of the 'victims' went on to make full time carers as a result of this incident , touring the country giving gun control speeches , starting companies which advise schools on security in addition to the million $ compensation payouts they received ...

Not enough money for these two parents who are suing AJ.. (guess what , they're jewish) ...

Looking on Youtube now , the most devastating video has now been banned , a joint effort by 6 journalists ' We need to talk about Sandy Hook'...

http://

All we have now are BBC interviews pushing gun control . Here's an interview with one of the people suing AJ ... relaxed and smiling as she talks about the day her son supposedly died ... Even the BBC interviewer comments on her demeanour ... @3:45 "I'm amazed you can talk about all this with such composure"

http://

My guess is this woman with her 'family' were planted in the area years before , a CIA operation , she gets millions in compensation payouts for paying a role , who knows if her 'son ' was really her's or where he is now .

Let's hope Alex Jones makes the most of this opportunity to bring the spotlight on this case again , not an easy job.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 03:35 AM   #2
georgesmiley

Jim Fetzer Author of "Nobody Died At Sandy Hook" multiple contributors (available free online as pdf) has offered to be expert witness for AJ.

http://grizzom.blogspot.co.uk/2018/0...arrett_18.html

i havent listened yet but you get the point

NB Amazon pulled this book from sale - interesting.

Last edited by georgesmiley; 19-04-2018 at 03:36 AM.
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 06:08 AM   #3
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgesmiley View Post
Jim Fetzer Author of "Nobody Died At Sandy Hook" multiple contributors (available free online as pdf) has offered to be expert witness for AJ.

Woooow.... your link above has led to a nightmarish blog ...Israelis killing and harvesting organs from 18,000 Syrian children , I'm not sure I should pass this on???

Viewer discretion advised , graphic images ... http://thejewishwars.blogspot.com/
Old 19-04-2018, 10:33 AM   #4
andy1033

About time someone is suing that alex jones.

Idiot in chief. He should be given a job by donald trump, as his national security advisor, lol

Trump liked what he said, so its bizarre alex jones has not been given a position in the white house.

But on topic, about time someone sued alex jones. Bring him to court and get him to show what evidence he has to say what ever rubbish he says.

Says it all, the vid below

Alex jones like most people in this socalled truth movement are total opportunists. People have to make money somehow, and he has conned alot of people into his stuff, to sell you loads.

Alex jones like donald trump has no discernment. No real foundation, its just bull. They exploit all situations just like the ptb do, to push what ever rubbish he wants onto his listeners.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 19-04-2018 at 10:37 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 11:08 AM   #5
elshaper
Inactive

Interesting, if it ever gets to the court.
Evidence has to be examined.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 11:29 AM   #6
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Well no kidding ! This incident has been covered before ... very clear to even a casual observer this was fake , probably planned years in advance .
Anyone who thinks that no children died is an inhuman moron.

Quote:
Not enough money for these two parents who are suing AJ.. (guess what , they're jewish) ...
Anti-semitic bullshit from you yet again.

Quote:
Looking on Youtube now , the most devastating video has now been banned , a joint effort by 6 journalists ' We need to talk about Sandy Hook'...
Nothing devastating about colossal ignorance!!

Quote:
All we have now are BBC interviews pushing gun control . Here's an interview with one of the people suing AJ ... relaxed and smiling as she talks about the day her son supposedly died ... Even the BBC interviewer comments on her demeanour ... @3:45 "I'm amazed you can talk about all this with such composure"
Pathetic and lying. She isn't smiling, she is clearly not happy.

"I'm not always composed. I cry every day. I'm just a private person. I'm not really good with public displays of emotion.....Nights are the worst times because I dream about him and then I have to wake up."

Incredibly brave woman.

Quote:
My guess is....
Annoying, offensive shit.

Quote:
Let's hope Alex Jones makes the most of this opportunity to bring the spotlight on this case again , not an easy job.
Yeah, and oh, on the off chance that all those children did get shot and the whole hoax thing is 100 times more offensive than people like you have the capacity to realise......then the parents have to go through this whole shitty thing again and have to defend themselves from the internet knuckle dragging imbeciles who say they are making it up.

This thread, from you, is the bottom of the pit. The other staff is a laugh a minute.....this one...not so much!
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 11:41 AM   #7
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Anyone who thinks that no children died is an inhuman moron.
Anti-semitic bullshit from you yet again.
Oh .... tg expressing an opinion on something other than Apollo !!!

Predictably his voice is of the of status quo , the official government line.

This is what David Icke said in 2013

"Sandy Hook was a blatantly staged event with endless inconsistences and countless contradictions and now we have the classic false flag calling card - an 'active-shooter' drill was happening at a nearby school at the same time...."

full article here ...https://www.davidicke.com/article/18...pening-at-a-ne

This article shows David Icke as the author.

Last edited by oz93666; 19-04-2018 at 12:14 PM.
Old 19-04-2018, 12:04 PM   #8
truegroup

Quote:
Oh .... tg expressing an opinion on something other than Apollo !!!
You have the observational skills of a bat in a box.

Quote:
Predictably his voice is of the of status quo , the official government line ....
Nope. Just not the bullshit and incredibollocks that you routinely suck up!!

Quote:
This is what David Icke said in 2013

"Sandy Hook was a blatantly staged event with endless inconsistences and countless contradictions and now we have the classic false flag calling card - an 'active-shooter' drill was happening at a nearby school at the same time...."

full article here ...https://www.davidicke.com/article/18...pening-at-a-ne

This article shows David Icke as the author.
And that confirms YOUR position how?

Let me spell it out for the hopelessly uninformed, seemingly reading and comprehension challenged amongst you.....

I have no problem speculating along the lines that this and other events are not always as they seem. I don't necessarily have to even degree with any one analysis to think that there can be people involved manipulating events for an agenda.

My problem lies with the brainless jokes who claim the whole thing is faked, in this case saying no children died!!

OZ

"These 'drills' are used as a cover for rogue elements within the military, intelligence and law enforcement to carry out killings and terrorist attacks that are blamed on a target enemy to bring about fundamental change in society. "

-David Icke

Show me where he supports your claim.
Old 19-04-2018, 12:33 PM   #9
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post

Show me where he supports your claim.
The only claims I have made is the event was "... fake , probably planned years in advance"

with regards to the alleged victim whose supposed parents are suing AJ , I said " who knows if her 'son ' was really her's or where he is now . "

Those who have seriously studied this have concluded that probably no one died , they have spent more time than me on this , I suspect they are correct ...

The DI article was written soon after the event , it takes months before all the information comes out and DI may now be of the opinion that probably no one died ...

He is linking to AJ articles on this court case which suggests he supports his position.
Old 19-04-2018, 01:27 PM   #10
truegroup

Quote:
The only claims I have made is the event was "... fake , probably planned years in advance"

with regards to the alleged victim whose supposed parents are suing AJ , I said " who knows if her 'son ' was really her's or where he is now . "

Those who have seriously studied this have concluded that probably no one died , they have spent more time than me on this , I suspect they are correct ...

The DI article was written soon after the event , it takes months before all the information comes out and DI may now be of the opinion that probably no one died ...

He is linking to AJ articles on this court case which suggests he supports his position.
What a crock of crap. You put victims in inverted commas, you noted the claimant was a jew. You said "well no kidding". You poured scorn on a parent.

Noted your use of DI article which failed to support your claim and your failure to respond properly. I'm wondering now about YOUR agenda on this forum!

Last edited by truegroup; 19-04-2018 at 01:58 PM.
Old 19-04-2018, 02:15 PM   #11
davebeard

sandy hook was a false flag attack, no kids were killed.

alex jones is on their team now, and all this courtroom bollocks is just theatre.
Old 19-04-2018, 02:37 PM   #12
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
sandy hook was a false flag attack, no kids were killed.

alex jones is on their team now, and all this courtroom bollocks is just theatre.
Another distraction?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 03:08 PM   #13
davebeard

could be, it serves quite a wide agenda doesnt it, and helps the story along, closes down questions, further evidence digging
Old 19-04-2018, 03:35 PM   #14
decode reality
Inactive

It's always a hoax as long as you or anyone you know aren't involved.

One day, some of you might end up like the boy who cried wolf, when an event DOES directly involve you, and other people glibly say it's a hoax - like you're doing now

I think that's the only way you'll learn the stupidity of peddling these theories.

If AJ being sued isn't the writing on the wall for this nonsense, then I don't know what is.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 04:37 PM   #15
TBZD

It will never be an end to this nonsense because people -like those on here - want to believe it. So they will never question it. If they did question it they would see that Sandy Hook was a tragedy not a hoax.
TBZD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 07:57 AM   #16
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Interesting, if it ever gets to the court.
Evidence has to be examined.
And what happens when he is found liable? will has fan base accept that or just bury their heads in the sand?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 07:59 AM   #17
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
It's always a hoax as long as you or anyone you know aren't involved.

One day, some of you might end up like the boy who cried wolf, when an event DOES directly involve you, and other people glibly say it's a hoax - like you're doing now

I think that's the only way you'll learn the stupidity of peddling these theories.

If AJ being sued isn't the writing on the wall for this nonsense, then I don't know what is.
I reckon that if a survivor came into the forum and stated they were there and saw it, that those peddling hoax theories would shoot them down for being liars and say they were being paid, etc.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 20-04-2018, 08:01 AM   #18
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgesmiley View Post

So was Jim there then at the time of the event? surely an expert witness would have had to have been present to see it or he's not a witness.

What happens when loads of people turn up who said they saw what happened? what about all the footage, etc? can it all be dismissed as fake and all the people involved as liars and frauds?

Jihad radio? wtf
Old 20-04-2018, 08:14 AM   #19
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I reckon that if a survivor came into the forum and stated they were there and saw it, that those peddling hoax theories would shoot them down for being liars and say they were being paid, etc.
Yes, that probably would happen because for some, it's becoming less about seeing the truth of a situation, and more about attempting to weave the most outlandish conspiracy narrative.

Conspiracy seekers are compelled to find conspiracies everywhere, even if they have to shift the goalposts several miles to imagine them.

Truth deals with what IS, whether or not there's a conspiracy involved.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 10:20 AM   #20
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Yes, that probably would happen because for some, it's becoming less about seeing the truth of a situation, and more about attempting to weave the most outlandish conspiracy narrative.

Conspiracy seekers are compelled to find conspiracies everywhere, even if they have to shift the goalposts several miles to imagine them.

Truth deals with what IS, whether or not there's a conspiracy involved.
In a way their drive to find 'truth' has become a trap to them because all they are doing is building an alternative mental prison.