Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 17-05-2017, 09:17 AM   #61
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
"Weed" is a gateway drug. Period. And the idiots over here are going to legalize it for recreational usage... Fucking knobs!! no debate. No referendum, just here ya go, watch yer step and try not to drive into any innocents!!

Yes. I tried certain powders, liquids, naturals and tablets back in the day. Never injected, never been addicted. Never sold, or bought any (yes I robbed a dealer or five in my time, and gave them a good fucking hiding too!!!).

Drug usage = death.

Sorry to hear of your grandson WW, when it's close it's hard. Difficult to be objective. I consider myself to be lucky to have a non-addictive personality / mindset. Hope he pulls through and sees the light. I lost so many friends (and enemies) to this life choice. Don't want to see any others go...
Weed is a gateway 'drug'? Firstly Cannabis is not a drug, it's a plant.

Do you drink alcohol? I suspect you do. I didn't see any mention of it in your post. Maybe you think alcohol isn't a drug? It is.

Alcohol is a physically addictive substance. Cannabis is not.

Alcohol will kill you if you drink enough. Cannabis has no known toxic limit.

Cannabis (in it's natural form) is unprocessed, you are ingesting the flower of a plant. A gateway drug? I think not.

Quote:
A new survey has shut down claims that cannabis acts as a gateway drug, claiming that it may in fact be an effective aid for those trying to overcome alcoholism or addiction to other drugs.

The new research, which was led by researchers at the University of British Columbia, found through their survey into the drug that addicts may in fact benefit from using cannabis as an alternative to their usual substances which are seen as more dangerous and have more impact on their health. This can include illicit and prescription drugs, as well as a heavy intake of alcohol. They believe that using cannabis as a substitute for other harmful substances can be a step towards fighting their addiction.

Researcher and UBC Associate Professor of Psychology, Zach Walsh, claimed that, “research suggests that people may be using cannabis as an exit drug to reduce use of substances that are potentially more harmful, such as opioid pain medication.”
https://truththeory.com/2016/11/24/n...-gateway-drug/
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2017, 12:30 PM   #62
magritte

If anything is a 'gateway drug' its caffiene.

But really we are made of drugs, its just best prudent to avoid the really addictive/ dangerous ones.
magritte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2017, 12:55 PM   #63
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiraltrance View Post
So i smoked some crack yeaterday. Did about 10 pipes for the first time in 6 months. Never smoked it regularly maybe once or twice a year but it felt SO AMAZING UTTERLY UTTERLY AMAZING .

Im sat here 24 hours later and can't stop thinking about smoking some more just like ive doing for 6 months before my last session.

Anyone here ever smoked it? Its so good but so so bad.

Please someone encourage me not get some more
Stop it! It's an addiction!

Ok lol - how about you just ask yourself this - name someone that had a good ending from using crack. How did they end up? ....There's your answer.

Alcohol is worse - the whole country is using that - the biggest cause for domestic violence.......apart from crack probably

Last edited by Daisy101; 17-05-2017 at 12:56 PM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2017, 05:44 PM   #64
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Weed is a gateway 'drug'? Firstly Cannabis is not a drug, it's a plant.

Do you drink alcohol? I suspect you do. I didn't see any mention of it in your post. Maybe you think alcohol isn't a drug? It is.

Alcohol is a physically addictive substance. Cannabis is not.

Alcohol will kill you if you drink enough. Cannabis has no known toxic limit.

Cannabis (in it's natural form) is unprocessed, you are ingesting the flower of a plant. A gateway drug? I think not.
another one!!

https://truththeory.com/2016/11/24/n...-gateway-drug/
no weed isn't the drug, it's the ways it's processed that allows us to absorb the drug within. happy now? FFS, you need take a an anti pedantic pill... loops another drug...

Cannabis isn't addictive? Really? why is there a massive fucking dopehead problem on the island, in BC, across canada then? why is the govt forcing through legislation (of which most folks do not want) to legalize it next year? not addictive my arse!! just deluding yourself. pot n fentanyl go hand in hand here. the rcmp are not allowed to report this though. their hands a literally tied. fortunately for you, no-one will go on record for me to back this up. 5mins from here there's a fire hall. the paramedics there all say the same thing too.

if you can be arsed to read any of my previous posts you'll find the answers there...

y do u think they call it DOPE

FFS. the mind boggles, even without psychotropics to jog it along

Last edited by derekbuttery; 17-05-2017 at 05:47 PM.
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2017, 05:50 PM   #65
davebeard

Quote:
no weed isn't the drug, it's the ways it's processed that allows us to absorb the drug within. happy now? FFS, you need take a an anti pedantic pill... loops another drug...

Cannabis isn't addictive? Really? why is there a massive fucking dopehead problem on the island, in BC, across canada then? why is the govt forcing through legislation (of which most folks do not want) to legalize it next year? not addictive my arse!! just deluding yourself. pot n fentanyl go hand in hand here. the rcmp are not allowed to report this though. their hands a literally tied. fortunately for you, no-one will go on record for me to back this up. 5mins from here there's a fire hall. the paramedics there all say the same thing too.

if you can be arsed to read any of my previous posts you'll find the answers there...

y do u think they call it DOPE

FFS. the mind boggles, even without psychotropics to jog it along
cannabis has no addictive properties
Old 17-05-2017, 05:54 PM   #66
tinfoil hat

Weed is mentally addictive, like anything that releases Dopamine's and stuff, but it isn't physically addictive like Heroin, Cocaine and Alcohol for example.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2017, 05:54 PM   #67
davebeard

Quote:
because alcohol is legally obtained, is legally licensed and consumed. get a fucking grip mate.
alcohol is not legally consumed by underage kids who get drunk,
before they try weed.

gateway drug for most, if not all = alcohol, not weed.
Old 17-05-2017, 06:02 PM   #68
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Weed is mentally addictive, like anything that releases Dopamine's and stuff, but it isn't physically addictive like Heroin, Cocaine and Alcohol for example.
If I've been smoking cannabis all day every day for six months, coming off it I get a headache for a few days where I go through the process of adjusting my reality to a different perception. For instance, aggression can be easily transcended with cannabis, I would have to get used to processing it the long way round again. Art and music are something I feel naturally drawn to with cannabis, without cannabis I have to make more of an effort to enjoy it. Also the difference is more paranoia with cannabis, more depression without it. Lol. Personally I'd take paranoia over depression any day. It's more interesting. After a few days the headache and cravings subside.

Last edited by white light; 17-05-2017 at 06:03 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2017, 06:34 PM   #69
supertzar

I have smoked daily for close to thirty years. I had to not smoke for a couple of months recently due to drug screening and it was no problem. I seemed to have slightly more inflammation when I wasn't smoking. That is about it. My dreams were more intense but at the time I was smoking legal herbs known to do that.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2017, 07:13 PM   #70
oneriver

Quote:
WTAF?? Please explain to me how cannabis is "processed so that it allows us to absorb the drug within"????

Here is the process....

1. Germinate a seed

2. Plant the germinated seed in a medium of your choice.

3. Give the plant water and light (and food if not using soil as a medium)

4. When the plant flowers, harvest the plant.

5. Dry it (curing)

6. Smoke that shit!

Where is the "processing" you speak of??

It seems you are talking about a subject you don't really know anything about.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Last edited by oneriver; 17-05-2017 at 07:14 PM.
Old 17-05-2017, 08:14 PM   #71
davebeard

dont worry oneriver... he doesn't know what he's talking about...
Old 17-05-2017, 08:31 PM   #72
dubwise
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
I have smoked daily for close to thirty years. I had to not smoke for a couple of months recently due to drug screening and it was no problem. I seemed to have slightly more inflammation when I wasn't smoking. That is about it. My dreams were more intense but at the time I was smoking legal herbs known to do that.
Come on you are gagging to get some of that Fentanyl down your lug hole Super, maybe some Oxy? or atleast a few tokes of Meth to liven the party!

What about dabbing some Krokadyl?

Party pooper
dubwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2017, 10:30 PM   #73
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubwise View Post
Come on you are gagging to get some of that Fentanyl down your lug hole Super, maybe some Oxy? or atleast a few tokes of Meth to liven the party!

What about dabbing some Krokadyl?

Party pooper

Shoot it all into the eyeballs along with the acid heh heh.

Last edited by supertzar; 17-05-2017 at 10:31 PM.
Old 17-05-2017, 10:42 PM   #74
Enki1

Stoned Inmaculate

I’ll tell you this…
No eternal reward will forgive us now.
For wasting the dawn.

Back in those days everything was simpler and more confused.
One summer night, going to the pier.
I ran into two young girls.
The blonde one was called Freedom.
The dark one, Enterprise.
We talked and they told me this story.
Now listen to this..
I’ll tell you about Texas radio and the big beat.
Soft driven, slow and mad.
Like some new language.
Reaching your head with the cold, sudden fury of a divine messenger.
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god.
Wandering, wandering in hopless night.

Out here in the perimeter there are no stars.
Out here we is stoned.
Immaculate.
Enki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2017, 06:50 PM   #75
derekbuttery

Quote:
WTAF?? Please explain to me how cannabis is "processed so that it allows us to absorb the drug within"????

Here is the process....

1. Germinate a seed

2. Plant the germinated seed in a medium of your choice.

3. Give the plant water and light (and food if not using soil as a medium)

4. When the plant flowers, harvest the plant.

5. Dry it (curing)

6. Smoke that shit!

Where is the "processing" you speak of??

It seems you are talking about a subject you don't really know anything about.
processing!!

if you interfere with ANY part of the natural process then you are processing the plant. ask any fucking farmer!!

OMG you fucking dopeheads!!

ps I've not said alcohol isn't a problem

Last edited by derekbuttery; 18-05-2017 at 06:51 PM.
Old 18-05-2017, 07:26 PM   #76
supertzar

Quote:
processing!!

if you interfere with ANY part of the natural process then you are processing the plant. ask any fucking farmer!!

It could dry right on the plant and be smokable. Just grab it and stuff it into your chillum or make a fire with a whole crapload like the Scythians.

Last edited by supertzar; 18-05-2017 at 07:28 PM.
Old 18-05-2017, 10:57 PM   #77
oneriver

Quote:
processing!!

Ok, maybe I am being pedantic but seriously, do you really think that drying and then consuming a plant is what most people consider to be 'processing' of a "drug"?

This is how the heavy "processing" goes with the plant. With fresh plant material you need to heat it up enough to cause decarboxylation in the THC converting it into THCA (a chemical that our brains like and can use).

Decarboxylation can be done partly by curing (ie waiting) or alternatively you can stick in the oven for 20mins. This process is also achieved when it is burned, albeit much more rapidly. Without decarboxylation you could eat quite a large amount of fresh flower/bud and not feel any psychoactive effects.

This is food preparation, man this is medicine.

Last edited by oneriver; 18-05-2017 at 10:58 PM.
Old 19-05-2017, 05:27 PM   #78
derekbuttery

Quote:
Ok, maybe I am being pedantic but seriously, do you really think that drying and then consuming a plant is what most people consider to be 'processing' of a "drug"?

This is how the heavy "processing" goes with the plant. With fresh plant material you need to heat it up enough to cause decarboxylation in the THC converting it into THCA (a chemical that our brains like and can use).

Decarboxylation can be done partly by curing (ie waiting) or alternatively you can stick in the oven for 20mins. This process is also achieved when it is burned, albeit much more rapidly. Without decarboxylation you could eat quite a large amount of fresh flower/bud and not feel any psychoactive effects.

This is food preparation, man this is medicine.

I don't dispute this and fully support medical exploration of such as I have seen first hand how helpful tea, cookies and cakes are to the elderly suffering with 'old peoples syndromes' (arthritis, parkinson's, various dementia), and it's wholly available on our medical insurance policies (well, most). my whole point is that pot is a gateway drug. nowhere have I said anyone/everyone that uses it goes onto harder things, nowhere have I said that alcohol, tobacco or even coffee don't either.

I stand by my initial response.

marijuana is a gateway drug.

Last edited by derekbuttery; 19-05-2017 at 05:28 PM.
Old 19-05-2017, 05:44 PM   #79
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
dont worry oneriver... he doesn't know what he's talking about...
really???
Old 19-05-2017, 06:39 PM   #80
mranderson

when it comes to pot here's my toke sorry take

*inhale*

if you take it out of the legal system you make it less profitable for organised crime to be involved in , less kids go to the dealer , less kids get introduced to shady don and his other pocket full of treats

btw derekbuttery do you reside on the Island ? I do and yes BC Bud is flowing like wine here

there are three pot shops in town here , and two grocery stores/supermarkets lol tell's you something right

as far as I know from speaking to younger people in their early twenties heroin is the big problem here , otherwise intelligent and beautiful people are OD'ing because some ruthless fuckers are lacing it with fentanyl and TBH they are stupid enough to get involved with it in the first place

you do have to be pretty fucking desperate to get smacked up let's face it

I don't think it should be treated as a criminal act though, addiction problems are better addressed as a medical issue , not a criminal issue

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote