Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 23-12-2016, 08:43 AM   #21
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

The newspaper Berliner Morgenpost is central to this psy-op. [remember that newspapers are in crisis everywhere, so manufactured stories such as this are gold dust]

Here's their timeline for English readers
http://interaktiv.morgenpost.de/brei.../index_en.html

The live "citizen" video of a man walking through the scene was taken down from their facebook site
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...38&postcount=3

but collected here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z39GOJxGLLM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jc5wlcZkIU

Analysis by youtube user Anacondamaltliqour Ooo shows the nonsense of the scene, but a commenter observes that the man who just happened to be there was [at 4:34]

the former online chief editor of Berliner Morgenpost, Jan Hollitzer, since promoted...

Hollitzer was straight onto CNN
Quote:
"I heard a big noise and then I moved on the Christmas market and saw much chaos...many injured people," Jan Hollitzer, deputy editor in chief of Berliner Morgenpost told CNN.
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/19/eu...uck/index.html
Quote:
Jan Hollitzer, deputy editor-in-chief of Berliner Morgenpost, a Berlin newspaper, said he saw people underneath the truck when it came to a stop.
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/19/eu...inkId=32552062
Of course, you're always photographing your truck on delivery


It's Jan's voice, amazing he should be on the spot - compare voice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlGLheXLqV8

Jan wasn't doing much tweeting around the 19th -
Quote:
https://twitter.com/JanHollitzer/sta...34534103502849
Jan Hollitzer Verified account @JanHollitzer
Polizei geht von Anschlag aus. Ein LKW raste auf den Weihnachtsmarkt am Breitscheidplatz in Berlin. http://www.morgenpost.de/bezirke/cha...heidplatz.html
11:47 AM - 19 Dec 2016 [7:47 PM UTC 8:47 PM CET]
perhaps too busy filming...

https://twitter.com/morgenpost/statu...29960601636864
Quote:
Berliner Morgenpost Verified account @morgenpost
Der mutmaßliche Berliner Attentäter Anis Amri soll in Mailand bei einer Schießerei erschossen worden sein. http://morgenpost.de/209071759
1:34 AM - 23 Dec 2016 [9:34 AM UTC]
The alleged Berlin assassin Anis Amri is said to have been shot in security shooting in Milan during a shootout. This is reported by the Reuters news agency.
Of course he was! LOL! Helpful Italian authorities come to the rescue of this silly hoax.

PS When did Jan Hollitzer become deputy chief editor of BM? October 2016, under Carsten Erdmann the Chief Editor
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jan-hollitzer-3b07b33b

Last edited by felixfelix; 23-12-2016 at 08:48 AM. Reason: spell
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2016, 08:39 PM   #22
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

https://www.gofundme.com/van9vwuk?rc...1645c1dcd92951
For The Family Of Lukasz Urban
Quote:
?ukasz W?sik
3 hours ago
Hallo everyone we confirm that we cooperate with Dave Duncan and GoFundMe.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...asylum-seeker/
Quote:
Lukasz Wasik, the manager of the Polish trucking company whose truck was used in the attack, described Urban, as a "good, quiet and honest person" devoted to his work, and the vehicle he drove.

"I believe he would not give up the vehicle and would defend it to the end if attacked," Wasik said in quotes carried by TVP, Poland's state broadcaster.

pride of the fleet, November 2014
https://www.facebook.com/37484870267...4852662674082/


another old banger

https://www.facebook.com/37484870267...type=3&theater



significant investment..

coming soon - new Scania March 2015
GDA 7MT6

https://www.facebook.com/37484870267...0259230466758/

June 2015 - new logo

https://www.facebook.com/37484870267...6723204487027/


Trailer added July 2015


https://www.facebook.com/37484870267...5239942635353/

The "steel delivery" photos uploaded for the MSM to find, November 7 2016




Strange this "christmas market special" Scania isn't seen elsewhere on the pages
unloading in Milan, of course, somehow managing to win a contract to transport tents to the Champions League game..

November 25 2016 new Scania
GDA 55T9

https://www.facebook.com/37484870267...6724143486931/

all very scripted and predictable.

Last edited by felixfelix; 23-12-2016 at 08:43 PM.
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2016, 09:26 PM   #23
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

Does anyone know why the tractor unit is registered in Gdansk, many miles and districts away from Sobiemysl [Anglicised] in Gryfino district? Are they rented?

I wonder whether the mild weather had an impact [sic] on the decision to go ahead with this psy-op. If there had been heavy snow, it would have been more difficult to fake the tyre marks through the tight market alleyway and between the stalls and metal posts. I guess there's always one in the can waiting for the right weather, as indeed other film makers themselves must be patient sometimes.

domain utzurawski.pl created 2013.09.18
Website 2016, not archived prior to the Berlin episode.
Uslugi Transportowe Ariel Zurawski
74-100 Gryfino, Sobiemy?l 10 E, POLSKA

http://utzurawski.pl/kontakt.html

Wlasciciel Firmy: ARIEL ZURAWSKI
[email protected]
Tel: +48 504 709 173


Kierownik ds. Transportu: ?UKASZ W?SIK
[email protected]
Tel: +48 733 002 001
Fax: +48 91 350 85 00

Looks rather idyllic, but no trucks in sight.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.18...7i13312!8i6656
Capture August 2013

Last edited by felixfelix; 23-12-2016 at 11:45 PM. Reason: won't take polish letters
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2016, 06:55 PM   #24
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

The full Hollitzer videos have been removed from YouTube, either by the user or for "violent" content LOL! That dribbling mulled wine on the pavement, the policeman who mistakenly tried to pull Hollitzer for filming without realising he was part of the set-up....

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=341

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsnx6m05AMM
Thomas Neuendorf the Berlin police chief to trot out the narrative for the cameras...[video]
http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/a...-14583412.html
How many firemen are required to push a gurney to an ambulance in a drill? Ans - quite a lot


The blocking bus [check]
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 10:05 AM   #25
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

We are told that twelve people died in the "attack". I can find very little information about the victims after one week.
Very quickly, as is often the case, the names of the smattering of international victims emerged, then silence.
Czech, Israeli, Italian, Polish and Ukrainian Citizens Were Among Victims of Berlin Attack
December 22 2016
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/22/wo...tims.html?_r=0
Dalia Elyakim, [60s] a ‘Good Soul’ [Israel]
Nada Cizmarova [34] [Czech] Had a Passion for Knitting
34, worked for a logistics company in Berlin...from Sobeslav
Quote:
Mr. Cizmar, a software developer, lives in Braunschweig, Germany, a city about 145 miles west of Berlin that is also known as Brunswick. He and his wife had lived in Germantown, Md., for six years, and were raising a 5-year-old son, who was born in Rockville, Md., and is an American citizen.
Fabrizia Di Lorenzo, a 31-year-old Italian living in Germany, had been missing since the attack. The Italian foreign minister, Angelino Alfano, confirmed Thursday morning that she had been killed


Apparently there was also a someone from the Ukraine but who is not mentioned in the body of the article, strangely.

Quote:
The husband of a Czech mother killed in the Christmas market attack says he is relieved that the attacker, Anis Amri, no longer poses a threat to the people in Europe.
Phew!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-investigated/
December 23 2016
Quote:
Many of the dead have had to be identified with DNA, such is the condition of the bodies.
despite there being hardly a drop of blood anywhere...
Quote:
German authorities say they have so far identified six Germans among the 12 dead. They have not been named, in accordance with German privacy laws.
It seems like Germany is a fantastic place to stage a terror drill because you never have to name any victims.

The BBC added some detail
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38394412
December 22 2016
Quote:
A German woman from Neuss, near the west German city of Duesseldorf , is believed to be among the dead. Her son, aged 40, is among the injured.
no doubt well over 60
Quote:
In total, it is believed six Germans died in the attack, although five people remain unidentified, according to German website RP Online.

Two Germans from the federal state of Brandenburg - a 32-year-old man from Brandenburg an der Havel and a 53-year-old woman from Dahme-Spreewald - were also among the dead, the state's interior ministry said.
We get a clue though here abotu the location for this staged event -
https://www.charite.de/en/service/pr...ctive_surgery/
April 1 2016
Quote:
Today, Prof. Dr. Michael Schütz starts his new role as Professor of Trauma and Reconstructive Surgery at Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin.Prof. Schütz's leadership will see the CMSC develop into a tertiary trauma centre of international standing

....is doctoral thesis in aerospace medicine at Aachen. His training in surgery and trauma surgery initially led him to Davos...
so a new pair of hands at the top in 2016.

And who should appear on CNN?
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/23/eu...ttack-victims/
Berlin doctor decribes victims' trauma 01:50 - Michael Schütz
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 10:21 AM   #26
davebeard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,184
Likes: 690 (409 Posts)
Default

another false flag attack, same like all the others of the last decade

7/7
bostom bombing
sandy hook
charlie hebdo
bataclan paris
the french truck episode
that bullshit hostage situation in ozzy
mass shootings in US

all staged, all bullshit events planned after day one = 9/11, too many holes in all the evidence, in all cases. anyone doubting doesnt have the capacity to think objectively. what truly worries me is that nothing major has happened in uk since 7/7.
__________________
Fight
Likes: (1)
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 12:59 PM   #27
christianus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 100
Likes: 89 (51 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Here's a thought, what actually should be happening that isn't on the moron check list?

Failure to answer this will indicate an agenda of obsession. Supporting the MSM version of events is not the same as questioning idiotic knee jerk denial without evidence. Perhaps you need to get out more. I have no idea what you think happens in the world that isn't faaaake, but your auto assumption that everything is, is tedious in the extreme.

Your first thought was faaaaaake.....mine was "I bet those plonkers have started a thread already"
Wow. Amazing how after all these beyond-all-doubt fake terror-events the last 15 years there are still people (even on the David Icke-Forum!?!?!?) whose first reaction when something new happens is "official narrative must be true until proven otherwise". My first reaction is "official narrative is most certainly false - but I'm ready to change my view if something proves me wrong". What makes you think a pathological liar would start telling the truth all of a sudden? Or maybe the trustworthy mainstream media told the truth about 9/11, 7/7, WMD in Iraq, golf of Tonkin etc etc etc?

Just a thought: a massive lorry drives straight into a crowded market with - one would presume - high speed, and 12 (TWELVE) people are dead? Does that sound reasonable to you? Those visitors of that market must have been really athletic.
Likes: (3)
christianus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 03:35 PM   #28
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by christianus View Post
Wow. Amazing how after all these beyond-all-doubt fake terror-events the last 15 years there are still people (even on the David Icke-Forum!?!?!?) whose first reaction when something new happens is "official narrative must be true until proven otherwise".
Yes, it's called faith in humanity What YOU regard as "beyond all doubt" absolutely appals me. Gullible people are the scourge of conspiracy claims.

LIST 10 beyond all doubt facts about the Nice attack or the Croydon Tram accident. Or go quiet and do nothing(as always happens!)

Quote:
My first reaction is "official narrative is most certainly false - but I'm ready to change my view if something proves me wrong".
Hmmm, that is off the scale stupid. Don't you actually require at least some sort of evidence before you form a conclusion?

Quote:
What makes you think a pathological liar would start telling the truth all of a sudden? Or maybe the trustworthy mainstream media told the truth about 9/11, 7/7, WMD in Iraq, golf of Tonkin etc etc etc?
Who exactly is the liar here? I can't bear such gullibility and ignorance. The ambulance drivers, nurses, police, firemen, victims, families, funeral directors, vicars/priests, the "team" who devised it, the "team" who created it, the "team" that ensures everybody is suitably threatened to stay quiet, the "team" that provides the script etc.

AS IF!!

Quote:
Just a thought: a massive lorry drives straight into a crowded market with - one would presume - high speed, and 12 (TWELVE) people are dead? Does that sound reasonable to you? Those visitors of that market must have been really athletic.
And a shit thought at that. There are plenty with life threatening injuries and numerous with bad injuries.

Last edited by truegroup; 27-12-2016 at 03:37 PM.
Likes: (1)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 05:59 PM   #29
davebeard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,184
Likes: 690 (409 Posts)
Default

truegroup , you can't be 100% sure either.
__________________
Fight
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 06:54 PM   #30
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
another false flag attack, same like all the others of the last decade


all staged, all bullshit events planned after day one = 9/11..

....what truly worries me is that nothing major has happened in uk since 7/7.
Plenty more before 9/11, Dave. And don't be worried, nobody dies in these events. They're quite interesting. I'd say one is being scoped at this very moment for location, actors plot etc etc, but naturally they're very long in gestation before the "off".
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 07:05 PM   #31
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
truegroup , you can't be 100% sure either.
One of the reasons why I rely on tangible verifiable evidence...critical thinking...logic...law of probability.. and the ability to dismiss total bullshit.
100% is a stretch on anything. But this and all the other shite claims offers not one single piece of evidence ..does that do it for you??
Likes: (1)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 08:06 PM   #32
christianus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 100
Likes: 89 (51 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Yes, it's called faith in humanity What YOU regard as "beyond all doubt" absolutely appals me. Gullible people are the scourge of conspiracy claims.

LIST 10 beyond all doubt facts about the Nice attack or the Croydon Tram accident. Or go quiet and do nothing(as always happens!)



Hmmm, that is off the scale stupid. Don't you actually require at least some sort of evidence before you form a conclusion?



Who exactly is the liar here? I can't bear such gullibility and ignorance. The ambulance drivers, nurses, police, firemen, victims, families, funeral directors, vicars/priests, the "team" who devised it, the "team" who created it, the "team" that ensures everybody is suitably threatened to stay quiet, the "team" that provides the script etc.

AS IF!!



And a shit thought at that. There are plenty with life threatening injuries and numerous with bad injuries.
You mean you have faith in the mainstream media and "the elite"? What the hell does humanity has to do with whether a terror-attack is fake or not?

You "can't bear such gullibility and ignorance"? Then why are you gullible and ignorant enough to believe every single word the media tells you?

"There are plenty with life threatening injuries and numerous with bad injuries"? Then would you be kind enough and explain to me how you can get run over by a 35 tonne vehicle and get away with a bad injury? The guardian angels must have been very busy that day, watching over all those people, only forgetting twelve poor people.

"LIST 10 beyond all doubt facts about the Nice attack or the Croydon Tram accident. Or go quiet and do nothing(as always happens!)". I haven't bothered to look into those events, but please feel free and share with us 10 facts that prove that they happened like the mainstream media and you claim. And while you're at it, share with us 10 facts that prove that those terrible terror-attacks of 9/11, 7/7 and golf of Tonkin happened like you and the mainstream claim. Or wait a minute, the American government already admitted that they lied about the Tonkin-incident, didn't they? So just sit back and relax with your "faith in humanity" for another 50 years, and maybe then you will know the truth about this "attack".

PS. The muslim terrorist forgot his ID in the driving seat... big surprise!
christianus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 09:10 PM   #33
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by christianus View Post
You mean you have faith in the mainstream media and "the elite"? What the hell does humanity has to do with whether a terror-attack is fake or not?
I have faith in the normal human beings involved. I listed some categories for you. It must confuse you to think that not every pissing thing that happens is some bullshit controlled event!

Quote:
You "can't bear such gullibility and ignorance"? Then why are you gullible and ignorant enough to believe every single word the media tells you?
Hmmm...I don't recall claiming that. You are the gullible person who thinks incidents such as these are fabricated by "the evil overlords" You wear ignorance.as a badge of honour. You admit your first instinct is to think all events are hoaxed. You never bother with evidence

Quote:
"There are plenty with life threatening injuries and numerous with bad injuries"? Then would you be kind enough and explain to me how you can get run over by a 35 tonne vehicle and get away with a bad injury? The guardian angels must have been very busy that day, watching over all those people, only forgetting twelve poor people.
Yes.The truck didn't run them all over Some were dealt bad glancing blows..some collided with others...some had their legs only run over...or their arms.

Quote:
"LIST 10 beyond all doubt facts about the Nice attack or the Croydon Tram accident. Or go quiet and do nothing(as always happens!)". I haven't bothered to look into those events, but please feel free and share with us 10 facts that prove that they happened like the mainstream media and you claim.
Hey..you are the one claiming 15 years of bullshit hoaxes. You have the burden of proof. Now identify any 2 of them with key evidence thay proves them.. waiting.

Quote:
And while you're at it, share with us 10 facts that prove that those terrible terror-attacks of 9/11, 7/7 and golf of Tonkin happened like you and the mainstream claim. Or wait a minute, the American government already admitted that they lied about the Tonkin-incident, didn't they?
911. Planes, took off, buildings collapsed. That wasn't hoaxed was it? 7/7 busses exploded. Tonkin, how do you know? Oh that's right, the conspiracy world found it out?? No. The government admitted it. Not quite relevant is it. But then I'm guessing you can't actually see this!

The classic conspiracy theorist mantra.. . when unable to provide what is requested...flood the post with other stuff to attempt to prop up your bullshit.

Quote:
So just sit back and relax with your "faith in humanity" for another 50 years, and maybe then you will know the truth about this "attack".

PS. The muslim terrorist forgot his ID in the driving seat... big surprise!
This forum awaits your evidence proving this was staged and fake.

You see...forgive me for stating the totally moronic and obvious...but if I was an evil operative...I'd get just the one person to drive the fucking truck and do it for real!!!


Here's another question for you. Why bother involving large numbers to do something that didn't happen...when doing it for real is much worse and 100s of times easier. Duhhhhh

Last edited by truegroup; 27-12-2016 at 09:18 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 09:41 PM   #34
davebeard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,184
Likes: 690 (409 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post

You see...forgive me for stating the totally moronic and obvious...but if I was an evil operative...I'd get just the one person to drive the fucking truck and do it for real!!!
thats what they have done, in Berlin and Neice
__________________
Fight

Last edited by davebeard; 27-12-2016 at 10:05 PM.
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 10:05 PM   #35
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by christianus View Post

Just a thought: a massive lorry drives straight into a crowded market with - one would presume - high speed, and 12 (TWELVE) people are dead? Does that sound reasonable to you? Those visitors of that market must have been really athletic.
There are only two possibilities, the truck drove through the narrow pavement between the stalls without damaging any around or the metal post at snail's pace or the truck reversed into the space next to the metal post. Either way, nobody would be squashed, or be unable to move out of the way.

Let's see what key drill participant Dr Michael Schuetz has to say [link above]


Here's what he says, in pure drill speak. [There is no sign of any blood anywhere to be seen]

Quote:
"Many of the staff who were informed by social media already were here, so in this hospital, just in this one part of the Charite, we had about, I would say two hundred and fifty of staff members coming in from their own parties, they had break-up parties, Christmas parties, they were at home, and erm so then the system was activated. [cut]

The injuries were really related to the mechanism of injury. On one side, we and have to consider the scene. A truck drove into a crowd of people who had you know, some drinks and it was a Christmas place so there were severe soft tissue injuries, erm broken bones, erm some of them were caught under the truck, and some of the injuries that couldn't really [sic] survive if you can imagine a truck drives over your chest, or your abdomen, this is significant injury. And then other patients were affected by those huts which collapsed so they, there were wooden poles or whatever fell on them so they had, let's say, clavicle fractures and and other broken bones. And I think this is probably the spectrum. Other ones they were probably, erm, hit by minor things, that they only had contusions. And this is just the physical trauma. The ones which follows now and we become much more aware about the psychological effect on them, because they realise what actually happened and in what kind of environment it all occurred" [cut]
" There was blood over the scene, it was like a little war zone do you can.."
"Is that what they're describing, it felt like a war zone?" **
"Well, yes, as they describe it, they said they were, they wanted to help but they couldn't help any more and, and so, it, difficult, this is a, this is a very traumatic, very traumatic event for the - and even now it's a only, you know, the only time [?] tell part of the story, not the full story yet. But then they need strong support to overcome that."
** gentle leading...but no, they must have felt they were in a movie....surely?

Last edited by felixfelix; 27-12-2016 at 10:09 PM. Reason: have missed out
Likes: (1)
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 10:12 PM   #36
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
thats what they have done, in Berlin and Neice
Go find where I have dismissed that. I am arguing that it is idiotic to claim these whole things are staged.
Likes: (1)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 10:27 PM   #37
hackenbush
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 475
Likes: 484 (303 Posts)
Default

So, if this again is a completely staged event - what created the destruction of all the stalls in the market ? Assuming the photos and the video footage we have are real, the mess left after the incident is clearly to be seen.

If it WAS caused by the lorry - were all the people drinking wine and strolling around shooed away beforehand so as to ensure there are no victims? If it wasn't the lorry, what was the cause? Did they simply park the lorry on the other side and proceed to chop up the stalls while people wanting to have a drink were whisked away lest they notice the guys setting up the hoax? Or are we again confronted with a battalion of hundreds of international crisis actors?

Now, as in most of these attacks, I'm not excluding the possibility of shenanigans as in false flags or media manipulation - but a total hoax, no, I don't buy it, it isn't plausible.
Likes: (1)
hackenbush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 10:34 PM   #38
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

Injuries of Giuseppe de Grassa from Palermo with his wife Elisabetta Ragno, 35 ....
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...asylum-seeker/

Quote:
Mr La Grassa was hit by the back end of the lorry and needed 25 stitches in a facial wound
So the truck was backing into position....

Quote:
La Grassa said he saw many people on the ground, motionless.
"We managed to go to the exit. A paramedic took us to a hotel and rescued us. He treated me, and then a hotel car brought us to the military hospital," he said.

all those ambulances parked around, doing nothing and our Mr Grassa has to be taken to a military "hospital" by an hotel car. Hmmm
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 10:36 PM   #39
davebeard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,184
Likes: 690 (409 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Go find where I have dismissed that. I am arguing that it is idiotic to claim these whole things are staged.
well I believe these acts are staged, in as much as,
that wasn't any muslim extremist behind the wheel,

more like a captive p.o.w tortured and put through mkultra programming.
they flick the switch on them, and say "go kill"

just like in tunisia on the beach
just like in UK with that brexit mp
just pretty much everywhere "terrorism" rears its ugly head.

they could use a mind control slave, and sell them on the 50 virgins/martyr bit..
__________________
Fight
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2016, 05:51 AM   #40
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
well I believe these acts are staged, in as much as,
that wasn't any muslim extremist behind the wheel,

more like a captive p.o.w tortured and put through mkultra programming.
they flick the switch on them, and say "go kill"

just like in tunisia on the beach
just like in UK with that brexit mp
just pretty much everywhere "terrorism" rears its ugly head.

they could use a mind control slave, and sell them on the 50 virgins/martyr bit..
I have no problem with any of that post.....I think it virtually impossible to prove, but that is not an issue. As I have said numerous times before, the idea it is FAKED and it didn't happen at all.....that is the nutty bit. So mad in fact that to even claim it shows a reality alert that is gullible on steroids. Do you agree with that?
Likes: (1)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:36 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.