Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-12-2016, 08:48 PM   #1
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default German lorry crash (alt thread)

Liveblog [check]
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-38370364

pointing [check]


British witness at event [check]
Lucky escape [check]
combined..
Quote:
Eyewitness Mike Fox, visiting Berlin from Birmingham, says the large lorry missed him by only about three metres as it drove into the market, tearing through tables and wooden stands.
"It was definitely deliberate," he told Associated Press.
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2016, 08:53 PM   #2
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

~"blood"



massive turnout of emergency vehicles doing nothing [check]
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2016, 08:54 PM   #3
velma
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,670
Likes: 2,384 (754 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixfelix View Post
Liveblog [check]
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-38370364

pointing [check]


British witness at event [check]
Lucky escape [check]
combined..
The men who point are there... everything's under control.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2016, 09:03 PM   #4
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourgod View Post
It's called terrorism.
It's called a terror drill
#prayfor X [check]


vehicle roughed up by the fire brigade [check]


otherwise little damage to anything [check]

Last edited by felixfelix; 19-12-2016 at 09:41 PM. Reason: resize image
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2016, 11:55 PM   #5
Irregular_Expression
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Ununited Queendom
Posts: 369
Likes: 349 (172 Posts)
Default

no blood on russian ambassadors body or the floor? [check]
fake blood near stooge? [check]
mossad make speach today threatening us not to question their methods or reasons? [check]
Likes: (1)
Irregular_Expression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2016, 06:54 AM   #6
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

The muppets are turning this forum into a joke. Seriously, every time anything happens, a whole gaggle of useless shite gets posted without a single scrap of evidence. Check.

Here's a thought, what actually should be happening that isn't on the moron check list?
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2016, 08:57 AM   #7
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
The muppets are turning this forum into a joke. Seriously, every time anything happens, a whole gaggle of useless shite gets posted without a single scrap of evidence. Check.

Here's a thought, what actually should be happening that isn't on the moron check list?
I think you're on the wrong thread, Truegroup. Here's the thread for those who are on the forum to support the MSM official narrative. [check]
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=314226&page=3

This is the thread to analyse the paid liars.
e.g.

Quote:
Australian tourist Trisha O’Neill told the ABC she was only metres from where the truck smashed into the crowded market.

“I just saw this huge black truck speeding through the markets crushing so many people and then all the lights went out and everything was destroyed,” she said.

“I could hear screaming and then we all froze. Then suddenly people started to move and lift all the wreckage off people, trying to help whoever was there.”

She said there was “blood and bodies everywhere”.
http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/...82d401e6b85ac2
LOL!

No bodies to be seen. [check]
Fake blood in one of the above videos, carefully trickled onto the road.
Likes: (1)
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2016, 09:39 AM   #8
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixfelix View Post
I think you're on the wrong thread, Truegroup. Here's the thread for those who are on the forum to support the MSM official narrative. [check]
Here's a thought, what actually should be happening that isn't on the moron check list?

Failure to answer this will indicate an agenda of obsession. Supporting the MSM version of events is not the same as questioning idiotic knee jerk denial without evidence. Perhaps you need to get out more. I have no idea what you think happens in the world that isn't faaaake, but your auto assumption that everything is, is tedious in the extreme.

Your first thought was faaaaaake.....mine was "I bet those plonkers have started a thread already"
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2016, 10:51 AM   #9
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default



Berlin Fake Christmas Market FOOTAGE has EMERGED
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2016, 10:55 AM   #10
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Here's a thought, what actually should be happening that isn't on the moron check list?

Failure to answer this will indicate an agenda of obsession. Supporting the MSM version of events is not the same as questioning idiotic knee jerk denial without evidence. Perhaps you need to get out more. I have no idea what you think happens in the world that isn't faaaake, but your auto assumption that everything is, is tedious in the extreme.

Your first thought was faaaaaake.....mine was "I bet those plonkers have started a thread already"
Massive, 40 mph articulated LOL with Polish registration plates on it...

This thread was started by Zhiba, btw. Have you contributed any evidence to the other thread, Truegroup?
Here it is again
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=314226&page=3

Still no bodies.

Cheers.

Last edited by felixfelix; 20-12-2016 at 10:55 AM.
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2016, 11:03 AM   #11
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixfelix View Post
This thread was started by Zhiba, btw.
Because you needed your own private "area"

Quote:
Still no bodies.
Oh. So you expect photographs of them do you? And if they did show some with blankets on them with blood splatters, that would be faaaake would it?

Answer my question.
Likes: (1)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2016, 11:05 AM   #12
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

Here come the actor clowns in white suits [check]


Plant a tree in 2017


An absolutely pathetic attempt by the Germans at emulating the much subtler and better planned terror drills of the UK.
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2016, 12:15 PM   #13
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

Disaster drill carried out in darkness [cf Nice] [check]

Brandenburg Gate to be illuminated in black red and gold [check]

Facebook page profile overlays as above [coming]

The Mail is as usual excellent in providing all the tell-tale photos
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ople-dead.html





the usual fleet of do-nothing parked up drill ambulances and do-nothing clusters of bored drill paramedics


and many many more..

Last edited by felixfelix; 20-12-2016 at 01:41 PM. Reason: ADD IMAGE
Likes: (1)
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2016, 04:36 PM   #14
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

Excellent post on the other thread listing the witnesses
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...3&postcount=73

As someone on a PeeKay video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-lQyU8cyN4
pointed out...
9.53 pm UTC Dec 19 2016 -4.53 PM ET]
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/truck-pl...erlin-germany/
police also asked people to refrain from spreading videos to protect privacy

i.e. they don't want any drill images which contradict the official narrative


also a comment below the video
Quote:
I swear Im not making this one up. lol
So far, there are no German eyewitnesses who witnessed the crash. All eyewitnesses are from English speaking countries!!!!!!! Here is a list:

1) Emma Rushton - A British Journalist
2) Mike Fox - Some fake from Birmingham
3) Shandana Durrani - A magazine editor from New York
4) Trisha O'Neill - A woman from Australia
5) Merja Sundström - The public relations manager of the Finnish embassy in Berlin, this woman is famous (showing obvious Duping Delight in the interview)

I repeat, so far, I have not found a single German speaking eyewittness who saw the crash but the US news already claim 5 native English speaking eyewittnesses.?
?
Search also Zeuge, Zeugen, Zeugin - no names.

Here's another Peekay video


and a poor, rather risible debunk attempt

Last edited by felixfelix; 20-12-2016 at 04:50 PM.
Likes: (2)
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2016, 08:21 PM   #15
juttkeys
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lancashire UK
Posts: 459
Likes: 45 (26 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post

Your first thought was faaaaaake.....mine was "I bet those plonkers have started a thread already"
pmsl
juttkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2016, 08:48 AM   #16
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

It must be something about December, a quiet time for news, otherwise.

2011 - Christmas market gun attack, Liege
2014 Christmas market van attack, Nantes
2015 Christmas time garbage truck attack Glasgow
2016 Christmas market truck attack, Berlin

not in sequence, but in evening darkness: Nice July 2016


felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2016, 07:30 PM   #17
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

Video showing spilled Gluhwein, actors, Nice style.. As if the truck went down that narrow alley, with undamaged stalls either side. [from 0.30 onwards]
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2016, 11:06 AM   #18
wakeandsee
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 123
Likes: 74 (38 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixfelix View Post
Video showing spilled Gluhwein, actors, Nice style.. As if the truck went down that narrow alley, with undamaged stalls either side. [from 0.30 onwards]
I have no experience of what a scene like this would be like, but I would have thought that there would be more of a sense of shock and horror.
Maybe screaming or moaning from those who are in agony from their injuries, as well as more looks of anguish on the faces of the onlookers.
No, as you say felixfelix, it looks just like the fake video shot in Nice.
wakeandsee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2016, 03:33 PM   #19
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

The usual nonsensical dance of the EMTs is caught in this video - the 112 Sandwich wagon LOL!! Just a drill, nobody's injured...
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2016, 03:59 AM   #20
lastprophet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 899
Likes: 77 (55 Posts)
Arrow winter version of the Nice truck attack along the beach

Dec 20, 2016, Germany, Berlin, Christmas market:
illuminati stage the winter version of the Nice truck attack along the beach
Poster writes: The old Magical Passport at The Scene of the Terrorist Attack Trick.

Last Prophet replies:
The passport joke already reached the climax on 9/11 2001.
As for trucks and Turkey, the climax was reached on Bastille Day 2016, the winter remake is part of the the world of repetition ad nauseum, where one of the goals is to mock the human cattle:
the truck attack at Berlin's Christmas market, obviously in parallel with another fake blood act in Turkey, this time with "hundreds killed" reduced to "russian ambassador".
A world that is now being terminated, as illuminati's "interaction" with human cattle will be reduced to legal and global slavery and genocide.

Notes
Truck attack shows Merkel's vulnerability
December 20, 2016
https://www.yahoo.com/news/still-unb...150334839.html

Are Trucks The Preferred Vehicle To Carry Out Attacks?
December 20, 2016
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trucks-pr...210306902.html

CONTEXT
Last Prophet's words one day after the fake coup in Turkey, Jul 2016:
Transcript from "Bastille Day truck attack hoax for dummies: Tour de France chaos, Tom Brady, Deflategate":
Why is the truck in script
1. The "most mundane of weapons" advances the same agenda as "the terrorist was apparently a perfectly integrated muslim who never showed any signs of being radicalized".
In other words, scripted to pass this message: "it's impossible to prevent such attacks unless muslims are all interned in camps".
2. Turk attack one day after truck attack
One of the lines (and videos) in the script of the fake "Coup attempt in Turkey" is a parallel to Nice: "Turkish Tank Crushes Citizens", "victims"now scripted as muslims, the real targets of the Nice truck.
http://illuminati-sport.blogspot.com...day-truck.html

BASICS
ALL attacks against civilians in headlines: staged by the same nazis dropping barrel bombs, chlorine and napalm over civilians.
How fake terror attacks advance both the coming and the ongoing genocide
http://terror-state.blogspot.com/201...cide-both.html
lastprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:31 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.