Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Old 11-03-2017, 02:16 PM   #21
davebeard

of course, real crime does exist too, but fake crime can be used in lots of ways for lots of things, like say, funding, or new laws passed.

one example could be Israel, they are running the show, slowly creeping inside the organisational structure of the worlds civilised countries, like a cancer. they've been carrying out "fake crime" on the palestinian people for decades. to pass laws, push land borders etc. so there's no reason to think it's not being done anywhere else.
Old 11-03-2017, 02:18 PM   #22
davebeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixfelix View Post
/

It's spicy, it keeps the courts busy, the police forces staffed up and how do we know anyone who's convicted in such trials is actually imprisoned?
precisely, someone else wrote, "well he was imprisoned today for 21 years"

was he really?
and where did you find this information?

Old 11-03-2017, 02:24 PM   #23
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
of course, real crime does exist too, but fake crime can be used in lots of ways for lots of things, like say, funding, or new laws passed.

one example could be Israel, they are running the show, slowly creeping inside the organisational structure of the worlds civilised countries, like a cancer. they've been carrying out "fake crime" on the palestinian people for decades. to pass laws, push land borders etc. so there's no reason to think it's not being done anywhere else.
The Israeli Government's crimes against the Palestinian People are both very real and very well documented.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 02:29 PM   #24
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixfelix View Post
/

So we're told by the media. How do you know? Gang crime, knife attacks, murders, shootings, how do we know it's not ever staged? What have we got got go on? Liars' signatures? Scene tents, flowers left...
How do I know?

Because I have seen people robbed, shot and stabbed with my own eyes, that's how.

What have we got to go on?

Too many tagged toes, that's what.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 02:32 PM   #25
davebeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
The Israeli Government's crimes against the Palestinian People are both very real and very well documented.
at the same time, the victims are blamed
Old 11-03-2017, 02:32 PM   #26
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
How do I know?

Because I have seen people robbed, shot and stabbed with my own eyes, that's how.

+1
Any time some atrocity or tragedy goes down you can guarantee that the usual suspects here on DIF will be calling it a 'False Flag'.
False Flags seem more attractive to some on here than does fact.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2017, 08:49 PM   #27
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
How do I know?

Blimey. That's a lot of time in court.
I've gone past quite a number of "crime scenes" which look as if all that's gone on is a routine CSI drill.
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2017, 09:07 AM   #28
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
what are you talking about?
I sometimes wonder.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2017, 09:09 AM   #29
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
But not accurately in the daily papers.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2017, 04:34 PM   #30
bullet

The stabbing I would say is as a result of psychological operations flooding the area with drugged food and harrassment by gangstalking. They are well versed in this kind of drill.
bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2017, 04:44 PM   #31
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

What about this?
http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/farme...ail/story.html
Quote:
Opening the case, Christopher Dunn, prosecuting, said much of the evidence was agreed, including that the injuries to the complainant were caused by Mr Hugill firing the gun.
Mr Dunn said the man "gave three different accounts as to how he came by these injuries at the hospital".

First he said they were self-inflicted in an accident, then he said he was shot accidentally by a friend.

Mr Dunn said: "It was only when it was realised how serious the injuries were he finally disclosed it was a farmer that shot him."

The man underwent "several" operations and was kept in hospital until December 12 2015
The incident occurred on Bataclan night, November 13 2015.

Quote:
Mr Hugill said he went outside, saw a vehicle driving towards him, and "fired a shot down the side of the vehicle, and a second shot up in the air".
He said he "didn't see a person down the side of the car, didn't intend to injure anyone, and wasn't aware he had done"
GoFundme for legal fees - check
https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfund...tkennethhugill

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/man-s...ail/story.html
Quote:
Man shot by farmer Kenneth Hugill says he will never walk again
Speaking after Mr Hugill was cleared, [Richard] Stables, 44, said: "The case was never about compensation. It has nothing to do with that. I am never going to be able to walk properly again.

"I have still got a hole in my toe that has not healed. It blasted all the bones away.
"I have 100 pellets in my foot and ankle. They cannot get them all out because the go everywhere. I am in constant pain and on medication."

No other photos.
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote