Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 28-01-2015, 07:14 PM   #41
pomengranate
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by alba67 View Post
Awaiting confirmation...

SOME IDF SOURCES SAYING DEATH TOLL IS QUITE HIGH, BUT MEDIA BLACKOUT ON FULL NUMBERS IS IN PLACE UNTIL FAMILIES INFORMED

SPORADIC SHELLING FROM HEZBOLLAH CONTINUING UNABATED - IDF RESPONDING WITH AIR AND ARTILLERY FIRE
Apparently, you're right because here is a PressTV listing of events below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PressTV

Live update on Israel-Lebanon tension

Home
> Middle East
> Palestine

Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:26AM

Smoke from Israeli shelling covers the Lebanese town of Al-Majidiyah on the Lebanese border with Israel as the town of Al-Ghajar is seen on the right on January 28, 2015.

17:56 - Israel identifies soldiers killed in today's Hezbollah attack as a 20-year-old sergeant and a 25-year-old captain.

16:51 - Ex-general tells Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu not to take any step that would pull Israel into chaotic situation.

16:49 - Former head of Israeli army Operations Directorate says situation is "flammable."

16:48 - Tel Aviv tells Security Council that it will ‘defend’ itself against Hezbollah.

16:41- Spanish Foreign Ministry says Francisco Javier Soria Toledo, 36, killed by Israeli fire.

15:54 - Israeli security forces set up checkpoints on roads near Lebanon border.

15:48 - Hezbollah’s al-Manar TV: Nine Israeli military vehicles are hit in an ambush by resistance fighters in Shaba’a Farms, many officers and soldiers killed or injured.

15:48 - Lebanon Foreign Ministry slams Israeli aggression against the country's territory.

15;48 - Iran condemns Zionist regime’s state terrorism.

15:45 - Israel northern military command declares the border area with Syria a closed military zone.

14:49 - Tel Aviv says attack on Syrian sites in retaliation for four rockets fired at Israel.

14:48 - Foreign-backed insurgents say Israel jets also hit area near Damascus international airport.

14:46 - Israeli warplanes strike on Syrian artillery posts in Quneitra, Golan Heights.

14:39 - All airports in Israel’s north closed to flights as Israel strikes southern Lebanon.

14:38 - Israeli sources: Several injured as anti-tank missile hits military vehicle in northern Israel.

14:38 - Israeli army confirms at least 2 soldiers killed, 8 wounded in Hezbollah attack.

14:29 - Israeli military confirms two of its soldiers killed in Hezbollah attack, AFP reports.

14:10 - Lebanon says Israeli army fired at least 50 artillery shells into Lebanon

14:07 - Lebanon news agency: Israeli soldier captured during Sheba’a operation

13:53 - UN confirms one of its UNIFIL forces killed in clashes near Lebanon’s southern border

13:46 - Israeli military says it is responding with aerial, ground strikes on Hezbollah positions

13:41 - “Hezbollah fighters destroyed a number of Israeli vehicles carrying officers, soldiers”

13:39 - Israeli military confirms at least 7 soldiers wounded in occupied Sheba’a farms

12:58 - Yedioth Ahronoth - Lieberman: "We must respond harshly and disproportionately to Hezbollah shelling just as China or the US would in similar circumstances."

12:48 - Al-Mayadeen: Heavy Israeli overflights reported on Lebanese villages of Marouahine, Ayta al-Sha’ab and Ramiya

12:45 - Arab League calls on the UN Security Council to intervene and end the Israel-Lebanon tension

12:36 - Hamas: Hezbollah has legitimate right to respond to Israel’s policy of assassination

12:35 - Palestinian group Islamic Jihad praises Hezbollah ‘heroic’ operation against Israelis

12:35 - Security sources told Al-Mayadeen: Dialogue is ongoing between Lebanon and UNIFIL to reach a ceasefire

12:33 - Israeli fighter jets pound artillery posts in territory held by Syrian army

12:30 - Yedioth Ahronoth: Israel denies reports saying its soldiers being kidnapped in northern border attack

12:28 - Israeli Channel 10 says military is preparing for a ground operation against Lebanon

12:25 - Israeli airports in Haifa and Rosh Pina closed

12:24 - Lebanon news agency: Israeli drone flying over Marjeouyoun region, south of country

12:20 - UN peacekeeper killed by Israeli shelling as Israeli tanks begin shelling areas in south of Lebanon.

12:16 - Lebanon new agency: Israeli soldier captured during Sheba’a operation

11:14 - A Spanish UNIFIL soldier has been injured in Israel's attack on Lebanon.

11:08 - Israel closes its northern space and airports to civilian traffic.

11:02 - The Lebanese Al-Manar TV says nine Israeli vehicles were damaged in the attack.

10:58 - The Lebanese resistance movement of Hezbollah has claimed responsibility for the attack saying it comes in response to the recent killing of its fighters by Israel.

10:54 - According to the Israeli sources airports in Rosh Pina and Haifa have been closed due to the Israeli air force operations.

10:47 - The Israeli army chief of staff is holding a briefing session with the military commanders in attendance.

10:30 GMT Lebanese sources say at least 30 shells were fired into Lebanon after the attack.
http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2015/0...ebanon-tension
pomengranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 07:32 PM   #42
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
So apparently 2 Israeli soldiers dead 7 injured

Israel's retaliation has killed a Spanish UN peacekeeper.
The attack on the convoy in the Israeli-occupied Shebaa Farms area was in response to an Israeli rocket attack in Syria, but Netanyahu has warned Hezbollah that if they respond to Israel's rocket attacks, they will receive the same punishment as Gaza.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 08:23 PM   #43
vancity eagle
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
The attack on the convoy in the Israeli-occupied Shebaa Farms area was in response to an Israeli rocket attack in Syria, but Netanyahu has warned Hezbollah that if they respond to Israel's rocket attacks, they will receive the same punishment as Gaza.
Hezbollah is much more powerfull than Hamas, and Hamas just gave Israel a tough fight in which they killed almost 60 troops. Do Israel have the stomach to go all out ? They are a bunch of spoiled pussies.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 11:13 PM   #44
alfredo79

What is the goal of Israel?
The behavior of the hebrew state is the element wich makes to think that ISIS could be a fraud.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 11:20 PM   #45
vancity eagle
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo79 View Post
The behavior of the hebrew state is the element wich makes to think that ISIS could be a fraud.
Israel and America are simply outsourcing the job of attacking Syria to ISIS.
Old 28-01-2015, 11:28 PM   #46
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo79 View Post
To create war in the ME.
To spread war world wide IMO.
It was the meaning for the creation of Israel after ww2. The plan all along.
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 11:30 PM   #47
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Israel and America are simply outsourcing the job of attacking Syria to ISIS.
ISIS are the creation of the same people who created Israel and vise versa.
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 11:39 PM   #48
1necklace2
Inactive

Cool Israel shaking in their boots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArutzSheva
Dagan: Netanyahu Endangering Israel's Security
Former Mossad chief launches yet another verbal attack against PM Netanyahu, says his policies are dangerous.
By Elad Benari
First Publish: 1/29/2015, 1:16 AM

Former Mossad chief Meir Dagan on Wednesday evening once again verbally attacked Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, accusing him of sabotaging Israel’s relationship with the United States.

Speaking at an event in memory of former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, Dagan warned against Netanyahu and Jewish Home chairman Naftali Bennett’s policies, saying they were dangerous to Israel.

"I do not trust the current leadership. The Prime Minister and Naftali Bennett are leading us to a binational state which is a disaster and dangerous to Zionism,” he charged. “The policies that they are leading are going in very problematic directions both in the field of the Palestinian problem as well as in our relations with our great friend, the United States. I admit that I am concerned.”

Dagan continued, "After I fought in the Yom Kippur War, I no longer feared for the existence of the State of Israel. We lost our best people, thousands. Back then I was sure we can withstand anything. I admit that today I have very serious concerns.”

Asked whether Netanyahu’s upcoming trip to Washington, in which he will address Congress, is essential to help prevent a bad agreement with Iran as Netanyahu has said, Dagan replied, “It has no connection whatsoever.”

“The Prime Minister’s position is known to the Americans. The Americans included us in many discussions. The Prime Minister’s position was clear. I do not think that if he comes and speak to Congress, it will change the President’s mind. I also do not think that it will change the opinion of Congress,” he continued.

Asked whether Israel should push the United States to impose more sanctions against Iran, Dagan replied, “Is the Prime Minister really able to change the position of the British, the Americans, the French, and the Germans on the Iranian issue? I think that their opinion is the result of discussions and very careful assessments of the situation and it reflects a perception which they lead. I do not think that the Prime Minister will be able to change their opinion in the slightest. On the contrary, he is acting against national security. Our most important asset is our relationship with the Americans. Netanyahu has brought it to a radicalization and they may charge us intolerable prices on the future.”

“Just a month ago the Palestinians were unable to pass a resolution in the Security Council,” he continued. “The Americans did not use the veto. Is there any chance that tomorrow the Americans might get back at us by not providing us with the protection of the veto? This provocation is too much and even when you provoke, you are better off to do it discreetly and quietly. Arik Sharon also had arguments with America. It never leaked to the public. Not only that, he got a letter from [former President] Bush. This was done through diplomatic sophistication.”

"It is wrong to attack Netanyahu about his wife or about his personality, but it is proper to attack his world view,” Dagan said, referring to recent accusations made by former employees against the Prime Minister’s wife.

Dagan has criticized Netanyahu’s policies several times over the years. Last year Dagan declared, contrary to Netanyahu’s statements, that Israel could survive without maintaining a presence in the Jordan Valley. Other experts have warned that Israel’s presence in the area is crucial.

He later dismissed Netanyahu’s demand that the Palestinian Authority (PA) recognize Israel as a Jewish state as “nonsense”.

He previously said he does not believe a nuclear Iran would be an existential threat to Israel and also said the Netanyahu government’s policies on Iran are irresponsible, publicly warning against attacking Iran.

In one incident, he verbally confronted Minister Gilad Erdan during a conference in New York. The two were at odds over disparaging remarks to Prime Minister Netanyahu and then-Defense Minister Barak that were made by former Shin Bet head Yuval Diskin
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...2#.VMlv39LF-So

Last edited by 1necklace2; 28-01-2015 at 11:40 PM.
1necklace2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 11:48 PM   #49
reverendjim

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Well.... I dunno about 'genetic know how' I wouldn't go that far.

Just on a day to day basis Arabs seem to not complain or assert their rights. And when someone does, they seem surprised and can't understand it.

They're too damn peaceful and conciliatory. Obedient and sheeplike.

I mean they only had the Arab Spring because America helped them with it.....

Arabs suffer from inertia, they just can't be bothered to do anything about anything. And even if they did want to do something then they wouldn't know how. All they care about is getting married, having children and going to the mosque......

They've only themselves to blame for what happens to them to some extent. They are a soft people.

I've been living in Arab countries for over five years, this is what I've noticed.
lol, if you were living in canada the last five years or america or britain or any other western country i think you would have noticed the same thing....

political atheist

ignore is simply a statement of what i think of you
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 11:58 PM   #50
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
lol, if you were living in canada the last five years or america or britain or any other western country i think you would have noticed the same thing....
Yeah yeah, but it's worse in the developing countries, because people fear their governments and the police......... And they have allowed themselves to fear them. Far too willing to genuflect to authority.

Hence they are powerless.

We're not quite that bad in the UK.

This is why the police in the US are so out of control. It's deliberate, they want to teach the US population to fear the police (and by extension: the government) then the US will be reduced to the same state of awareness and action as the Arab world.

Last edited by truthspoon; 29-01-2015 at 12:00 AM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2015, 12:16 AM   #51
reverendjim

Quote:
Yeah yeah, but it's worse in the developing countries, because people fear their governments and the police......... And they have allowed themselves to fear them. Far too willing to genuflect to authority.

Hence they are powerless.

We're not quite that bad in the UK.

This is why the police in the US are so out of control. It's deliberate, they want to teach the US population to fear the police (and by extension: the government) then the US will be reduced to the same state of awareness and action as the Arab world.
i think its already a done deal. if not people would have stopped voting long ago...etc etc etc and they would have revolted. i would have expected revolt long ago in many western countries, people are stupified. i think in the usa tptb actually want a revolt, but the people are not "cooperating". hence police acting they way they are...trying push the people.just a little bit of revolt would give the government legitimacy in the eyes of the vast majority of stupifuied americans when they take the guns and crush whats left of the constitution. but there aren't any americans left with the balls to revolt. they are already a beaten populace. and i dont think the uk is much better. just look at the masses out waving their little flags for queenie every chance they get.

political atheist

Last edited by reverendjim; 29-01-2015 at 12:17 AM.
Old 29-01-2015, 12:20 AM   #52
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
i think its already a done deal. if not people would have stopped voting long ago...etc etc etc and they would have revolted. i would have expected revolt long ago in many western countries, people are stupified. i think in the usa tptb actually want a revolt, but the people are not "cooperating". hence police acting they way they are...trying push the people.just a little bit of revolt would give the government legitimacy in the eyes of the vast majority of stupifuied americans when they take the guns and crush whats left of the constitution. but there aren't any americans left with the balls to revolt. they are already a beaten populace. and i dont think the uk is much better. just look at the masses out waving their little flags for queenie every chance they get.
But there's still a heck of a lot of people with guns out there....

Not that I think whatever armed population there is would be much of a match for the 21st jackboot of the military-industrial complex's box of toys.

Maybe it is a done deal in the US as you say. The only way to stop it would be to not vote for either of the two evil-agenda parties. But that won't happen. The mass of the population are far too dumb and in a TV and aspartame daze.

Last edited by truthspoon; 29-01-2015 at 12:21 AM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2015, 03:08 AM   #53
keksi

Why is everyone SUPRISED by any of this???

This was PREDICTED by Imran Hosein way back in 2003.How many times you have to watch this video to understand what will happen in future.

He said clearly USA and Israel was create Arab spring,then overthrown PROAMERICAN dictators and bring into power Radical Muslims who will THREATEN ISRAEL and Israel will respond with weapon never seen before.

He said that in 2003 and so far he is right on most of it.

keksi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2015, 06:20 PM   #54
reverendjim

Quote:
But there's still a heck of a lot of people with guns out there....

Not that I think whatever armed population there is would be much of a match for the 21st jackboot of the military-industrial complex's box of toys.

Maybe it is a done deal in the US as you say. The only way to stop it would be to not vote for either of the two evil-agenda parties. But that won't happen. The mass of the population are far too dumb and in a TV and aspartame daze.
its a done deal every where. your first two paragraphs illustrate that. guns mean nothing except sparodic token resistance.

everybody not vote? meaningless. do you think the government would just pack up the stuff from their desks and leave? of course not. they would stay because it was "necesary" for "good governance" and declare martial law if necesary.

sorry man, dark days ahead. they have the tech to do it now. the time for revolution is has come and gone. and the tech? its only gonna get "better".

political atheist

Old 29-01-2015, 06:27 PM   #55
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by keksi View Post
Why is everyone SUPRISED by any of this???

This was PREDICTED by Imran Hosein way back in 2003.How many times you have to watch this video to understand what will happen in future.

He said clearly USA and Israel was create Arab spring,then overthrown PROAMERICAN dictators and bring into power Radical Muslims who will THREATEN ISRAEL and Israel will respond with weapon never seen before.
Where are these pro Muslim leaders from the Arab spring meant to be
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2015, 06:30 PM   #56
porridge
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0mD...ature=youtu.be

Israel using white phosphorus in civilian areas again.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2015, 06:47 PM   #57
king triad
Banned

From what the msm is saying Hezbollah is backing down...they don't wanna end up like gaza?...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2015, 07:06 PM   #58
vancity eagle
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
From what the msm is saying Hezbollah is backing down...they don't wanna end up like gaza?...
How are they backing down ? Has Israel responded in any meaningful way to this latest attack, other than killing a UN soldier ?
Old 29-01-2015, 07:54 PM   #59
keksi

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
Where are these pro Muslim leaders from the Arab spring meant to be
Where?

Libya is run by radicals,Syria and Iraq are run by radicals.
keksi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2015, 11:41 PM   #60
1necklace2
Inactive

Cool Israel Learned a painful Lesson

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
No they are saying that after 9 IDF vehicles were left smoldering and many Israeli troops injured that Benjamin Netanyahu is scared. He's bluffing despite talking tough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PressTV

Experts downplay Netanyahu's threats
Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:53PM
Press TV, Ramallah

Following a meeting with his security chiefs, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu issued a stark warning against Lebanon’s resistance movement Hezbollah. This, after resistance fighters attacked an Israeli military convoy in the Sheba’a farms on Wednesday. At least two Israeli soldiers were killed and several others injured in that attack.

Following the incident, Israeli Prime Minister was quick to use threatening rhetoric against Hezbollah and Iran. But Palestinian experts have downplayed Netanyahu’s warning and say that Israel is not interested in further escalation of tensions.

Following an Israeli airstrike in Syria’s Golan Heights region on 18th of January that led to the death of several Hezbollah fighters and an Iranian General, Tel Aviv has been taking very serious military preparatory measures. But despite all that, military experts believe Israeli army was caught by surprise and did not expect such a painful and strong response from Hezbollah.

Regardless of Benjamin Netanyahu’s threats, experts here say the Israeli premiere realizes that a prolonged military engagement in Lebanon could cost him the upcoming election. Plus these low-scale tit-for-tat exchanges of fire seem unlikely to broaden into a wider war.
http://www.presstv.com/Video/2015/01...wnplay-threats

Last edited by 1necklace2; 29-01-2015 at 11:41 PM.
1necklace2 is offline   Reply With Quote