Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 28-01-2015, 02:29 PM   #21
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Smarter less corrupt people would have figured out how to deal with Israel long ago.
If the only tool in your box is a hammer or an AK, you're going to be very limited in how you affect regional policy.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 02:35 PM   #22
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
If the only tool in your box is a hammer or an AK, you're going to be very limited in how you affect regional policy.
But that isn't the only tool.

The Moslem world has 1.7 billion people in it.

The fact that they have failed to direct the energies of all those millions of people is a testimony to their utter incompetence.

Smart people who are in a minority can soon find ways to control a situation... Dumb lazy people however are unable to control a situation even when they are in the majority.

Here in Morocco it's just full of hopeless people with no skills just staring into space..... totally gormless, totally useless.

This seems to be the Arab world's response to the rise of Israel..... Gormless and useless.

Last edited by truthspoon; 28-01-2015 at 02:37 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 02:42 PM   #23
king triad
Banned

They spend to much time with their asses in the air praying to Mecca...what is it 5 times a day?...what are they praying for exactly?...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 02:49 PM   #24
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
They spend to much time with their asses in the air praying to Mecca...what is it 5 times a day?...what are they praying for exactly?...
I have to wonder that too.....

Perhaps they're not really focusing properly.... The prayers of 1.7 billion people should be immensely powerful.... assuming that is they actually know how to pray properly in the first place and their attention is directed to the right place...

You hear a lot of Moslems repeating silly mantras and the like over and over.... which is just useless in my opinion.

Proper prayer requires the use of the frontal lobe..... perhaps they are not doing this. Would explain how despite their billions of prayers they still end up in a mess.

Last edited by truthspoon; 28-01-2015 at 02:51 PM.
Old 28-01-2015, 02:56 PM   #25
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
I have to wonder that too.....

Perhaps they're not really focusing properly.... The prayers of 1.7 billion people should be immensely powerful.... assuming that is they actually know how to pray properly and their attention is directed to the right place...
1.7 billion Muslims isn't wholy accurate
Religion is for people with money
People who don't have a pot to piss in don't follow any religion but if they live in what's classed as a Muslim country they're counted in the stats
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 03:06 PM   #26
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
Religion is for people with money
People who don't have a pot to piss in don't follow any religion but if they live in what's classed as a Muslim country they're counted in the stats
Wow... what utter bullshit!

It's the very opposite to what you say. The poorest people are the most devout in Moslem countries. And since most people are poor, most people are religious.

Last edited by truthspoon; 28-01-2015 at 03:08 PM.
Old 28-01-2015, 03:17 PM   #27
king triad
Banned

Quote:

It's the very opposite to what you say. The poorest people are the most devout in Moslem countries. And since most people are poor, most people are religious.
I agree rich people aren't more religious in these countries that's ridiculous...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 03:23 PM   #28
rydeon

Quote:
But that isn't the only tool.

The Moslem world has 1.7 billion people in it.

The fact that they have failed to direct the energies of all those millions of people is a testimony to their utter incompetence.

Smart people who are in a minority can soon find ways to control a situation... Dumb lazy people however are unable to control a situation even when they are in the majority.

Here in Morocco it's just full of hopeless people with no skills just staring into space..... totally gormless, totally useless.

This seems to be the Arab world's response to the rise of Israel..... Gormless and useless.
Technically Morrocco and all areas to about Egypt aren't even classed as an Arab country. They are just settled Berbers and Moors who are a mish-mash of tribes.
It's just as well a fair few are more docile than if they weren't we'd have to engage them on the home front thanks to a disastrous immigration policy.
Old 28-01-2015, 03:27 PM   #29
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:

Yeah, people with nothing to eat in Bangladesh are always dreaming of that road trip to Mecca
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 03:30 PM   #30
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydeon View Post
Technically Morrocco and all areas to about Egypt aren't even classed as an Arab country. They are just settled Berbers and Moors who are a mish-mash of tribes.
It's just as well a fair few are more docile than if they weren't we'd have to engage them on the home front thanks to a disastrous immigration policy.
Technically they are:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_world

Arabs are the majority ethnic group in Morocco in any case and Arabic is the first language.

Hence: Arabic country.

Last edited by truthspoon; 28-01-2015 at 03:44 PM.
Old 28-01-2015, 03:32 PM   #31
porridge
Banned

Demeneted
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 03:37 PM   #32
vancity eagle
Restricted Profile

Quote:
If Arabs were smart and their militaries not wholly controlled by Freemasons they could have dealt with Israel a long time ago.

The whole thing is starting to bore me now to be honest....

It's the crap soap opera that just won't die.

Israel is evil and created by Freemasons. The Arab world is corrupt and controlled by Freemasons.

It's all a pantomime.... Arabs have themselves to blame to some extent for being so unable to solve some of their basic problems of democracy (which as a concept I don't think they understand).
What proof do you have that Arab armies are controlled by Freemasons ?

Israel is something like the fourth or fifth most powerful army in the world, and their airforce is way up there too, not to mention their backing of the United States.

The suggestion that the Arabs, who are not even united, could easily deal with Israel is completely false.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 03:45 PM   #33
vancity eagle
Restricted Profile

Live update on Israel-Lebanon tension

Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:26AM

Smoke from Israeli shelling covers the Lebanese town of Al-Majidiyah on the Lebanese border with Israel as the town of Al-Ghajar is seen on the right on January 28, 2015. (AFP photo)

Smoke from Israeli shelling covers the Lebanese town of Al-Majidiyah on the Lebanese border with Israel as the town of Al-Ghajar is seen on the right on January 28, 2015. (AFP photo)

14:49 - Tel Aviv says attack on Syrian sites in retaliation for four rockets fired at Israel.

14:48 - Foreign-backed insurgents say Israel jets also hit area near Damascus international airport.

14:46 - Israeli warplanes strike on Syrian artillery posts in Quneitra, Golan Heights.

14:39 - All airports in Israel’s north closed to flights as Israel strikes southern Lebanon.

14:38 - Israeli sources: Several injured as anti-tank missile hits military vehicle in northern Israel.

14:38 - Israeli army confirms at least 2 soldiers killed, 8 wounded in Hezbollah attack.

14:29 - Israeli military confirms two of its soldiers killed in Hezbollah attack, AFP reports.

14:10 - Lebanon says Israeli army fired at least 50 artillery shells into Lebanon

14:07 - Lebanon news agency: Israeli soldier captured during Sheba’a operation

13:53 - UN confirms one of its UNIFIL forces killed in clashes near Lebanon’s southern border

13:46 - Israeli military says it is responding with aerial, ground strikes on Hezbollah positions

13:41 - “Hezbollah fighters destroyed a number of Israeli vehicles carrying officers, soldiers”

13:39 - Israeli military confirms at least 7 soldiers wounded in occupied Sheba’a farms

12:58 - Yedioth Ahronoth - Lieberman: "We must respond harshly and disproportionately to Hezbollah shelling just as China or the US would in similar circumstances."

12:48 - Al-Mayadeen: Heavy Israeli overflights reported on Lebanese villages of Marouahine, Ayta al-Sha’ab and Ramiya

12:45 - Arab League calls on the UN Security Council to intervene and end the Israel-Lebanon tension

12:36 - Hamas: Hezbollah has legitimate right to respond to Israel’s policy of assassination

12:35 - Palestinian group Islamic Jihad praises Hezbollah ‘heroic’ operation against Israelis

12:35 - Security sources told Al-Mayadeen: Dialogue is ongoing between Lebanon and UNIFIL to reach a ceasefire

12:33 - Israeli fighter jets pound artillery posts in territory held by Syrian army

12:30 - Yedioth Ahronoth: Israel denies reports saying its soldiers being kidnapped in northern border attack

12:28 - Israeli Channel 10 says military is preparing for a ground operation against Lebanon

12:25 - Israeli airports in Haifa and Rosh Pina closed

12:24 - Lebanon news agency: Israeli drone flying over Marjeouyoun region, south of country

12:20 - UN peacekeeper killed by Israeli shelling as Israeli tanks begin shelling areas in south of Lebanon.

12:16 - Lebanon new agency: Israeli soldier captured during Sheba’a operation

11:14 - A Spanish UNIFIL soldier has been injured in Israel's attack on Lebanon.

11:08 - Israel closes its northern space and airports to civilian traffic.

11:02 - The Lebanese Al-Manar TV says nine Israeli vehicles were damaged in the attack.

10:58 - The Lebanese resistance movement of Hezbollah has claimed responsibility for the attack saying it comes in response to the recent killing of its fighters by Israel.

10:54 - According to the Israeli sources airports in Rosh Pina and Haifa have been closed due to the Israeli air force operations.

10:47 - The Israeli army chief of staff is holding a briefing session with the military commanders in attendance.

10:30 GMT Lebanese sources say at least 30 shells were fired into Lebanon after the attack.

HMV/HRB/SS
Old 28-01-2015, 03:47 PM   #34
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
What proof do you have that Arab armies are controlled by Freemasons ?
A general in the Egyptian army who also worked as representative in a school I worked in in Egypt was a Freemason.

Also here in Morocco I met a captain in the navy who was also a Freemason.

These are the only two high ranking military personnel I have exchanged words with in the Arab world and the fact that they were both Freemasons merely confirmed my suspicions that the Arab military is infiltrated by Freemasonry.

Last edited by truthspoon; 28-01-2015 at 03:49 PM.
Old 28-01-2015, 03:50 PM   #35
vancity eagle
Restricted Profile

So apparently 2 Israeli soldiers dead 7 injured

Israel's retaliation has killed a Spanish UN peacekeeper.
Old 28-01-2015, 03:56 PM   #36
vancity eagle
Restricted Profile

Quote:
A general in the Egyptian army who also worked as representative in a school I worked in in Egypt was a Freemason.

Also here in Morocco I met a captain in the navy who was also a Freemason.

These are the only two high ranking military personnel I have exchanged words with in the Arab world and the fact that they were both Freemasons merely confirmed my suspicions that the Arab military is infiltrated by Freemasonry.
There is no "Arab" military , you have to take each country on an individual basis.

Egypt and Morocco have long been co-opted by the West, so that is not really surprising.

Regardless, there are many Freemasons who don't have any serious power. I think people often look to much into all of that stuff. I've known people who are masons as well. Most of these people just join these groups to get ahead economically.

Now I am certainly not saying that this world isn't controlled by masonic forces, it certainly is. However just because somebody is a mason does not mean they are somehow plugged into the elites of the world. The vast majority of freemasons are just pawns and have no clue about anything. I would guess that in terms of freemasonry in Egypt, it is probably just a means used to keep a loyalty structure within the military.
Old 28-01-2015, 04:34 PM   #37
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Well.... I dunno about 'genetic know how' I wouldn't go that far.

Just on a day to day basis Arabs seem to not complain or assert their rights. And when someone does, they seem surprised and can't understand it.

They're too damn peaceful and conciliatory. Obedient and sheeplike.

I mean they only had the Arab Spring because America helped them with it.....

Arabs suffer from inertia, they just can't be bothered to do anything about anything. And even if they did want to do something then they wouldn't know how. All they care about is getting married, having children and going to the mosque......

They've only themselves to blame for what happens to them to some extent. They are a soft people.

I've been living in Arab countries for over five years, this is what I've noticed.
I dissagree! 98% of the people on the planet dont bother to do anything about anything, not just the "Arabs"

Do you see any revolution that isnt controlled in the western world? east? south? north?

people are brainwashed globally not just in the Arab world.
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 04:37 PM   #38
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
There is no "Arab" military , you have to take each country on an individual basis.

Egypt and Morocco have long been co-opted by the West, so that is not really surprising.

Regardless, there are many Freemasons who don't have any serious power. I think people often look to much into all of that stuff. I've known people who are masons as well. Most of these people just join these groups to get ahead economically.

Now I am certainly not saying that this world isn't controlled by masonic forces, it certainly is. However just because somebody is a mason does not mean they are somehow plugged into the elites of the world. The vast majority of freemasons are just pawns and have no clue about anything. I would guess that in terms of freemasonry in Egypt, it is probably just a means used to keep a loyalty structure within the military.
Thats because there are different degrees of freemasonry and the friend you know is probably at the bottom of the 33 degrees of freemasonry.

those in the lower degrees dont know what the upper degrees are doing.
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
Old 28-01-2015, 04:40 PM   #39
vancity eagle
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
Thats because there are different degrees of freemasonry and the friend you know is probably at the bottom of the 33 degrees of freemasonry.

those in the lower degrees dont know what the upper degrees are doing.
personally I don't even think the whole 33 degree is even all that special. I would think that there are levels and organizations that we are not even aware of that are more important.
Old 28-01-2015, 04:42 PM   #40
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
personally I don't even think the whole 33 degree is even all that special. I would think that there are levels and organizations that we are not even aware of that are more important.
Yes you're probably right.