Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 12-09-2017, 10:38 PM   #1
dannyuk

Default Jim Carrey Nuts? MSM Concensus?

It seems Jim Carrey for one reason or another is starting to talk about some of his views that are shared within the likes of Ickes research and it's interesting to see the abuse the PTB are giving him as though he is losing it because of the views he has shared.

He can act up and talk all kinds of sh!t, jokes of all kinds many people may not even understand and the MSM keep largely quite or at least don't try to attack and discredit him. He says something they're worried about and the discredit campaigns begin...

Jim has been doing this for some time now and personally I didn't know if he is being serious or taking the p!ss/"acting" but what is interesting is seeing how this guy is being attacked and discredited for saying "the wrong things" that seem to upsetting the wrong people...

The danger is Jim Carrey has a large following and could easily reach a lot of people therefore it's important to make him look like a nut which appears to be what is happening. This guy needs to be even more vocal and people need to see what's happening here and see the discredit campaign for what it is and ask why the attack?
What are they worried about?

“One is not called noble who harms living beings. By not harming living beings one is called noble.” The Buddha

Last edited by dannyuk; 12-09-2017 at 10:43 PM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 10:49 PM   #2
dannyuk

Default Look through the BS/discredit campaign

Inside Jim Carrey's Twisted Approach to Fame: Demons Are Better for Business So He Lets Them All Hang Out

http://www.eonline.com/uk/news/87956...m-all-hang-out

“One is not called noble who harms living beings. By not harming living beings one is called noble.” The Buddha
Old 12-09-2017, 10:57 PM   #3
truth seeker 09

Jim Carrey being Jim Carrey
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 11:04 PM   #4
white light

I like his Marquee Moon T-shirt. Respect!
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 11:10 PM   #5
truth seeker 09

Carrey did the same thing in Venice.

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 11:14 PM   #6
serpentine

It's not easy grabbing two corners of the "red" carpet on which we appear to stand and pulling it from under our selves.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 12:07 AM   #7
zephiloyd

Hillary supporter!

https://twitter.com/JimCarrey/status/791141542815752192
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 12:27 AM   #8
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
It's not easy grabbing two corners of the "red" carpet on which we appear to stand and pulling it from under our selves.
It's not.

Let's hope those who wish that such analysis doesn't take place by many people don't make JC the thing that goes

If they're not successful at discrediting or charging him and he carry's on with his "outspoken behavior" no doubt something of the sort will be attempted.
(O.D. in a hotel room to explain his "mad behavior" or heart attack the usual)
It's that fear which many have so don't dare speak out even if they would really want to and that is the control/influence that many still fail to admit exists, the fear based controlled society.

Old 13-09-2017, 12:59 AM   #9
dmckenna

I'm sorry but you can't trust anyone who has got to the level of fame & wealth that Mr Carrey has. Along the way he would have been involved in some nefarious stuff. That's the way Hollywood works.

Icke is making a big mistake if he's putting any faith in this guy.
Old 13-09-2017, 03:39 AM   #10
dannyuk

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmckenna View Post
I'm sorry but you can't trust anyone who has got to the level of fame & wealth that Mr Carrey has. Along the way he would have been involved in some nefarious stuff. That's the way Hollywood works.

Icke is making a big mistake if he's putting any faith in this guy.
Perhaps but we should see what happens what direction he takes and the reaction to it or rather over reaction when something is said that the MSM disagree with rather than putting any faith in him. Just observe.

I'd imagine the likes of the first video in the O.P. Of celebrities coming to Icke agreeing with things he talks about then them going on a much wider platform and not doing anything, or openly talking about the things they would to Ickes face etc. he doesn't have time for, "walk the talk it shut the fuck up".
Carrey is just scratching the surface publicly but what is his intention, I don't think we need to put any faith anywhere in Carrey, just see what happens and ask why does it appear many are working against him?

Carrey is just saying similar stuff to Ickes research of reality and our perception of it so we challenge more things, so why not use it to engage with an audience when the rest of MSM are making out Carrey is nuts? That's certainly not the case.

Extremes don't like alternative perspectives. Enter the MSM discredit campaigns and ridicule to restore their version of "normality" which is adherence to the control system which is failing.
(Their only hope is to cause more confusion to fuel their deception)

Old 13-09-2017, 08:25 AM   #11
Daisy101

I used to watch Carrey's speeches but I lost interest and respect for him the way he treated his girlfriend that killed herself.
He tried to have her sign a contract not allowing her to speak about their relationship and the fact that he gave her herpes.
He tried to gaslight her into believing it was her.
He kept nagging her to sign. That's why she killed herself as she didn't want to lie for him or live with an std.

Nah - don't like the guy.

If he knew he was dating a nutter as he makes out - why did he keep dating her then dumping her and dated her again just to get that contract signed.

From the letters he wrote her he comes across as a classic narcissist that sleeps around.
They are always charismatic people, funny, kind, generous to the public eye.
But acting attracts them because they do not have a personality of their own - they do not know who they are - they keep trying on different 'people's personalities' and take the bits that are useful.
If they are not celebs they will do this to people like you or me - and along the way you loose a part of yourself to them as they are vampires and they take that part of your personality - the one that everyone loved - the one that attracted them to you -and you can't get that back for a long time (about 1 year for every 5 years you spent in their company).

At the moment he is acting strange probably as he is still playing his last character and the things he's been saying confirms he's a narc.
'we are nothing' , 'we wear our identities like charm bracelets' - always truthful even to the point of hurtful yet still a narc.
And he is upset you can hear that in his voice - probably going though a crisis after her death - people are worried about him so that will snap him out of it just like that - you'll see.

So if a high profile celeb or someone with amazing confidence starts walking your way - start running the other direction....fast!

Plus all these celebs sleep around with each other - the link to Jim Carrey's std's go to that lovely singer Josh Groban from his ex January Jones...so no one in Hollywood is safe from their std's.

Last edited by Daisy101; 13-09-2017 at 09:53 AM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 10:43 AM   #12
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I have always thought he was a bit weird. It could be he is playing up to the camera. Hasn't had a big role for a while that I know of.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 10:45 AM   #13
Jownes

Never liked the guy, there has always been something about him that creeps me out.

Whenever I watch any interviews of him I always feel like he never answers the question, and distracts the interviewer and the audience from the original point.
Jownes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 12:58 PM   #14
tnt1

Jim is typical of so many other suicidal comedians IMO! I'd be kidding myself to think this is just how he copes with being broken by the system because I think it's mostly act but there is truth there too! These cats like him think when they get some money in the bank that it means they can always have their way and sometimes they decide to fight the system and when the system snaps back it either breaks them like Randy Quaid and his wife got broken or it leaves a permanent mark or two. I see the tells of the system stomping ole Jim! Now it appears the system parades around the rebel for all to see so they don't dare challenge the system either! Jim and his then wife Jen did this with vaccines you know, and then Jim was sued after losing Jen and for the death of his girl friend or something? Then later along with other personal shit involving his daughter more comes out and all likely pressure put on him by the system after he bucked it! Boy it looks like they got to him too!
"We don't matter!" "Its not our world" and other things such as this? Yep he is both awake and broken at the same time if you ask me and he doesn't know yet how to integrate the changes for a balance that can come across as intelligent..
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 03:36 PM   #15
Daisy101

Some of these celebs are talented like Carrey they are really good at imitating people - it's just their personal life that is usually messed up because they have huge egos to feed. Most of them know what they are they've seen enough shrinks. But yeah when they start lecturing us it's amusing as they don't walk the talk...

Last edited by Daisy101; 13-09-2017 at 03:38 PM.
Old 13-09-2017, 03:48 PM   #16
tinfoil hat

It seems Jims possible enlightenment is not well received.

Maybe what he did to his girl and what came afterwards was the catalyst for opening his eyes?
Old 13-09-2017, 07:04 PM   #17
ronisron

The last GF's death was a bit fishy, he openly supported Hillary, he does what he has to do to stay afloat in Hollyweird.

If he did realize and believe all of the above, he's unfortunately damaged this go 'round by allowing so much deep negativity into his life.
Old 13-09-2017, 08:16 PM   #18
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
It seems Jims possible enlightenment is not well received.

Maybe what he did to his girl and what came afterwards was the catalyst for opening his eyes?
He was making life coaching speeches long before that
Old 14-09-2017, 06:07 PM   #19
snowleopard

I think Jim is one of "them".

I think his purpose is to make people like us look insane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG9i7d8yfKQ
snowleopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 03:59 AM   #20
atlantabizgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
Some of these celebs are talented like Carrey they are really good at imitating people - it's just their personal life that is usually messed up because they have huge egos to feed. Most of them know what they are they've seen enough shrinks. But yeah when they start lecturing us it's amusing as they don't walk the talk...
When Jim Carrey was 12 years old his father lost his job leaving the family homeless. They literally lived in a van and worked together as security guards and janitors.

I'd say he's worked hard to get to where he is in life now. He's a comic genius and his rubber face used to freak me out a bit but some of his later movies are favorites now. I especially liked The Truman Story.

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote