Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 28-09-2016, 02:22 AM   #1
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
truth seeker 09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,375
Likes: 1,471 (829 Posts)
Default Chemtrails - Geoengineering: Dane Wigington

Dane Wigington: The bankers are killing us with chemtrails.

https://www.youtube.com/user/danewigington/

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvllRmIa2QM


Last edited by truth seeker 09; 28-09-2016 at 06:47 AM.
Likes: (1)
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2016, 07:12 AM   #2
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
truth seeker 09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,375
Likes: 1,471 (829 Posts)
Default

Dane Wigington: Geoengineering Earth, exposing the global climate modification assault

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt_RQ7o7U_s
Likes: (1)
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2016, 04:43 PM   #3
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Apollo Happened. Snap out of your dreamworld.
Posts: 15,149
Likes: 886 (694 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Dane Wigington: Geoengineering Earth, exposing the global climate modification assault

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt_RQ7o7U_s
https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-da...ineering.t615/
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 08:49 PM   #4
hister67
Senior Member
 
hister67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Neath, Wales
Posts: 5,355
Likes: 1,177 (785 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Gome on tg...posting a dedicated debunking site is silly..
You know what tho.. Greenpeace should have gone after Mick instead of John
__________________
It has been said that there are three types of people:

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 08:51 PM   #5
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 17,753
Likes: 9,697 (5,494 Posts)
Default

debunk this...

CIA DIRECTOR ADMITS STRATOSPHERIC AEROSOL INJECTION, CHEMTRAILS IN A SPEECH TO THE CFR

__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 11:56 PM   #6
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Apollo Happened. Snap out of your dreamworld.
Posts: 15,149
Likes: 886 (694 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hister67 View Post
Gome on tg...posting a dedicated debunking site is silly..
You know what tho.. Greenpeace should have gone after Mick instead of John
Silly? You mean you dismiss it because it is a debunking site...therefore wibble

It does what it says...it debunks the nonsense spouted in the OP!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 11:58 PM   #7
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Apollo Happened. Snap out of your dreamworld.
Posts: 15,149
Likes: 886 (694 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
debunk this...

CIA DIRECTOR ADMITS STRATOSPHERIC AEROSOL INJECTION, CHEMTRAILS IN A SPEECH TO THE CFR

Nothing to debunk. Well apart from the Bullshit title of the video...remove the rubbish word " chemtrails" then you have basically a proposal for some action to reduce global warming.

And?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 08:58 PM   #8
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,308
Likes: 5,392 (2,530 Posts)
Default



They’re sprayin chemicals in nano particle form
The government is using HAARP to be starting a storm
The water shortage is a topic they’re complaining about
But they don’t even wanna stop it they’re creating the drought
Planes now make clouds when they spray out shit
You can see it cuz it happens every day now kid
You can read the patents and see what they say bout this
They make towns sick, it ain’t safe to stay round this
If they didn’t mean to leave a trail that scatters in the sky
Why am I seeing geometric patterns from the lines?
You’re blind to the facts and afraid of the truth
Your mind’s trapped by the lies that they say on the news
Planes spew poison out starting barely at dawn
Cuz they treat us like rats that they experiment on
Anybody would agree that it clearly is wrong
I hope you do something about it after hearing this song

I see airplanes sprayin shit on my town
Television being used for conditioning now
No one even speaks about it like it isn’t allowed
The sky’s made of white snakes and digital clouds

The weather’s controlled, it’s part of a malevolent goal
But they got us all believing in whatever we’re told
While we’re sold lies and myths bout climate change
White clouds fly out from behind the planes
Nice days turn gray no more sunny blue skies
Whole state’s in a haze started from a few lines
Lies and deceit only help it increase
This is for the poor fellas with Morgellons disease
The executives on Wall Street getting paid for killer schemes
Sendin out a hurricane to devastate the Phillippines
It’s real mean, all this shit is just messed up
Based on the technology of Nikola Tesla
Unless the people fuckin wake up soon
We’ll be consumed by the evil then we’re straight up doomed
I assume that you care about your family and friends
We need to all work together so this tragedy ends

I see airplanes sprayin shit on my town
Television being used for conditioning now
No one even speaks about it like it isn’t allowed
The sky’s made of white snakes and digital clouds

They get tornados to grow, make volcanos explode
Even giant tidal waves and hurricanes are controlled
Planes flown in the gulf were sprayin to fuel Katrina
They started earthquakes in Haiti and Fukushima
They seem to torture nations so their cash will increase
Different corporations profit from disaster relief
And their source of motivation, that would have to be greed
And domination of the planet from the land to the sea
Need to read about it and think of any reason that we’d allow it
Let’s defeat it now or we’ll be devoured by evil cowards
We think the powers in control are so untouchable
But with these guns I hold I’ll overload ‘em with a bunch of holes
I crush skulls of the souls with corrupt goals
Climate control turned California to a dustbowl
The whole world’s fallen prey to a few
And the only person who can still save it is you.

Homage - Digital Clouds

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 01-10-2016 at 09:04 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 10:45 PM   #9
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21,185
Likes: 2,238 (1,549 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post


They’re sprayin chemicals in nano particle form
The government is using HAARP to be starting a storm
The water shortage is a topic they’re complaining about
But they don’t even wanna stop it they’re creating the drought
Planes now make clouds when they spray out shit
You can see it cuz it happens every day now kid
You can read the patents and see what they say bout this
They make towns sick, it ain’t safe to stay round this
If they didn’t mean to leave a trail that scatters in the sky
Why am I seeing geometric patterns from the lines?
You’re blind to the facts and afraid of the truth
Your mind’s trapped by the lies that they say on the news
Planes spew poison out starting barely at dawn
Cuz they treat us like rats that they experiment on
Anybody would agree that it clearly is wrong
I hope you do something about it after hearing this song

I see airplanes sprayin shit on my town
Television being used for conditioning now
No one even speaks about it like it isn’t allowed
The sky’s made of white snakes and digital clouds

The weather’s controlled, it’s part of a malevolent goal
But they got us all believing in whatever we’re told
While we’re sold lies and myths bout climate change
White clouds fly out from behind the planes
Nice days turn gray no more sunny blue skies
Whole state’s in a haze started from a few lines
Lies and deceit only help it increase
This is for the poor fellas with Morgellons disease
The executives on Wall Street getting paid for killer schemes
Sendin out a hurricane to devastate the Phillippines
It’s real mean, all this shit is just messed up
Based on the technology of Nikola Tesla
Unless the people fuckin wake up soon
We’ll be consumed by the evil then we’re straight up doomed
I assume that you care about your family and friends
We need to all work together so this tragedy ends

I see airplanes sprayin shit on my town
Television being used for conditioning now
No one even speaks about it like it isn’t allowed
The sky’s made of white snakes and digital clouds

They get tornados to grow, make volcanos explode
Even giant tidal waves and hurricanes are controlled
Planes flown in the gulf were sprayin to fuel Katrina
They started earthquakes in Haiti and Fukushima
They seem to torture nations so their cash will increase
Different corporations profit from disaster relief
And their source of motivation, that would have to be greed
And domination of the planet from the land to the sea
Need to read about it and think of any reason that we’d allow it
Let’s defeat it now or we’ll be devoured by evil cowards
We think the powers in control are so untouchable
But with these guns I hold I’ll overload ‘em with a bunch of holes
I crush skulls of the souls with corrupt goals
Climate control turned California to a dustbowl
The whole world’s fallen prey to a few
And the only person who can still save it is you.

Homage - Digital Clouds
That mask is not going to do him any good without the rest of his NBC suit, chemo can penetrating clothing no problem, the new stuff if they did decide to release it is bad enough that they have to change into new suits every few hours, and risk getting any on them during that process.

Last edited by the apprentice; 01-10-2016 at 10:46 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 08:45 PM   #10
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
truth seeker 09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,375
Likes: 1,471 (829 Posts)
Default

Dane Wigington:

CIA agent whistleblower risks all to expose the shadow government

'Kevin Shipp was a decorated CIA officer who refused to look the other way in regard to government criminality and cover-up. At a very important public awareness event, recently held in Northern California, Mr. Shipp presented a shocking and compelling presentation on numerous, horrific and ongoing government crimes.

The total persecution of anyone who dares to tell the truth about rampant government tyranny is also fully exposed.'

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 10:33 PM   #11
donjuan
Senior Member
 
donjuan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 929
Likes: 82 (54 Posts)
Default

Would they really be doing this if there wasn't some greater good to it? I think it's more likely that there's holes in the atmosphere that need to be filled to protect us against solar flares. They don't come out with reasons for it because then they'd have to explain why they do it like the earth is a stationary plane.

Last edited by donjuan; 23-08-2017 at 11:53 PM.
donjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 11:55 PM   #12
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
truth seeker 09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,375
Likes: 1,471 (829 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
Would they really be doing this if there wasn't some greater good to it?
Yes they would.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 12:20 AM   #13
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
truth seeker 09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,375
Likes: 1,471 (829 Posts)
Default

Dane Wigington:

CIA whistleblower speaks out about climate engineering, vaccination dangers, and 911

Likes: (1)
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 09:00 AM   #14
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Apollo Happened. Snap out of your dreamworld.
Posts: 15,149
Likes: 886 (694 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Dane Wigington:

CIA whistleblower speaks out about climate engineering, vaccination dangers, and 911
Meh, another arseblower.....

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-da...ineering.t615/
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 06:20 PM   #15
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
raburgeson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,205
Likes: 364 (247 Posts)
Default

I wonder what they did behind the people's backs. Irma has disappeared. I just searched for it and know there is a tropical storm left. Nothing in the news could be found. Did the downgraded storm go to Alabama or Georgia? Did it just disappear because the target is destroyed? What is up?
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 07:28 PM   #16
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
truth seeker 09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,375
Likes: 1,471 (829 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
I wonder what they did behind the people's backs. Irma has disappeared. I just searched for it and know there is a tropical storm left. Nothing in the news could be found. Did the downgraded storm go to Alabama or Georgia? Did it just disappear because the target is destroyed? What is up?
Are you sure Irma was man-made?
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 09:35 AM   #17
serpentine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,263
Likes: 719 (446 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
I wonder what they did behind the people's backs. Irma has disappeared. I just searched for it and know there is a tropical storm left. Nothing in the news could be found. Did the downgraded storm go to Alabama or Georgia? Did it just disappear because the target is destroyed? What is up?

Irma converted a lot of energy into rain and ground damage and water movement but the system downrated to a "depression" by metereologists still exists and is visible here at high altitude along with Jose and a weaker depression in the Mid North Atlantic.

https://earth.nullschool.net/#curren...-58.664,37.977

Notice Irma is big enough still to be taking energy from the warmer seas around Florida and if the system moves East and back over the sea quickly it might arrive over Britain later in the month.

This latter activity is quite normal.

Last edited by serpentine; 12-09-2017 at 09:36 AM.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 10:21 AM   #18
bamboozooka
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 187
Likes: 155 (74 Posts)
Default

where can i find historic daily max wind speeds of a uk city over a 30 year period? no idea where to start.
bamboozooka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 11:41 AM   #19
serpentine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,263
Likes: 719 (446 Posts)
Default

The Met office has records that go back quite a bit.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
biological warfare, chemtrails, dane wigington, geoengineering, kevin shipp

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:26 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.