Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 28-12-2015, 11:32 PM   #21
grandmasterp
Banned

If anybody had ever come up with a cure for male baldness they would be very rich and we would know about it.
Nothing works.
End of
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2015, 05:11 AM   #22
steve777

There is no cure for male baldness but there may be some things that may help a bit such as the herbs mentioned previously. A few years ago I was losing hair in the front of my scalp due to high stress issues in my life. I found using a 660nm cold laser stimulated growth in the spot that was thinning. I dont think it will work in every case but it helped with my hair loss issue. There were some clinical trials where they found in many cases cold laser was helpful for stimulating hair growth. Google it. A couple of links that came up:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3944668/

Last edited by steve777; 29-12-2015 at 05:22 AM.
steve777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2015, 08:20 AM   #23
blaze9

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
If anybody had ever come up with a cure for male baldness they would be very rich and we would know about it.
Nothing works.
End of
False there's a bunch of people doing it with garlic and onions it's an old known remedy, it's about scalp stimulation and its worth giving a try.
blaze9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2015, 11:56 AM   #24
dumbcritic

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve777 View Post
There is no cure for male baldness but there may be some things that may help a bit such as the herbs mentioned previously. A few years ago I was losing hair in the front of my scalp due to high stress issues in my life. I found using a 660nm cold laser stimulated growth in the spot that was thinning. I dont think it will work in every case but it helped with my hair loss issue. There were some clinical trials where they found in many cases cold laser was helpful for stimulating hair growth. Google it. A couple of links that came up:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3944668/

They are safe but the effectiveness hasn't been proven well as of yet http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/...34.2013.832134 http://www.jaad.org/article/S0190-96...809-8/abstract http://escholarship.org/uc/item/1jt041t2

There are proven topical treatments like minoxidil (don't overpay for the branned rogaine). You can even buy shampoo's that help remove excess sebum and other topical's that may help with the reduction of DHT and/or 5-alpha reductase (5AR) like revivogen (other brands that contain similar ingredients are available). This is the main cause of male pattern baldness. Then there are treatments that contain aminexil, spironolactone, superoxide dismutase, fluridil, caffeine, hydrolyzed lupine protein and so on that can help too
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?

Last edited by dumbcritic; 29-12-2015 at 01:07 PM.
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2015, 01:06 PM   #25
dumbcritic

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze9 View Post
False there's a bunch of people doing it with garlic and onions it's an old known remedy, it's about scalp stimulation and its worth giving a try.
Best to do that over the weekend when you don't have to go out
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2015, 02:31 PM   #26
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Given the choice between ....
Bald
or
Stink like a Frenchman.
Bald is preferable.
Old 29-12-2015, 06:50 PM   #27
surfsteve

Quote:
Bald
or
Stink like a Frenchman.
Bald is preferable.
You don't have to choose. Stainless steel neutralizes garlic odor. Just rub your body down with anything made from it. They even sell bars of stainless steel shaped like soap. It really works!
Old 29-12-2015, 07:23 PM   #28
surfsteve

It also works for onion and fish odor. I even made a thread about it. Don't forget about the Chinese herbs though. After all that is what this thread is supposed to be about. Getting back to the stainless steel, it seems to work better if you rub your whole body down and not just where you are putting the garlic. Rubbing down my skin even works on my breath. something is the stainless steel must translocate throughout the body. Some people think it is the chromium.
Old 30-12-2015, 09:07 AM   #29
blaze9

Quote:
Bald
or
Stink like a Frenchman.
Bald is preferable.
It shouldn't be a problem if you wash yourself
Old 30-12-2015, 09:12 AM   #30
kizzie
Inactive

Quote:

Yes that is what its about... you dont need to garlic or anything else.

Lots of massage.. do you remember when a man found out that a cow licking his head made his hair regrow

haha found this!

kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2015, 09:17 AM   #31
blaze9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Yes that is what its about... you dont need to garlic or anything else.

Lots of massage.. do you remember when a man found out that a cow licking his head made his hair regrow

haha found this!

lol wow
Old 30-12-2015, 07:06 PM   #32
surfsteve

Quote:
It shouldn't be a problem if you wash yourself
You can't wash off the smell of garlic. Water only makes it worse. At best you can temporarily cover it up with perfume from the soap.

Quote:

If you love cooking with garlic, you know it does a lot of good in recipes by helping build flavor -- but its strong odor can linger for hours, especially on our hands. We've all been in the situation where after preparing a wonderful meal, we're left with the stench of garlic on our fingers -- yuck! There are a few tricks people often recommend to eliminate the smell: lemon juice or vinegar, rubbing your hands with salt, or even using toothpaste! But those don't work -- all they do is mask the garlic smell. So what does really work? Stainless steel.

Stainless steel, of all things, has been shown to remove the odor of garlic. Kitchen gadget companies have even created stainless steel bars shaped like soap for removing kitchen smells from your hands. But using any stainless steel surface works, too. Try your stainless steel kitchen sink or faucet -- just hold your hands under cold running water while rubbing the stainless steel for 10 seconds. Voila, the smell will be gone.

Let's explain why stainless steel works.

Not surprisingly, it all has to do with the chemistry of garlic and stainless steel. Garlic contains sulfur molecules. When cutting garlic, the molecules are transferred to your skin. Washing your hands with water heightens the smell because the water causes the sulfur to turn into sulfuric acid (the same thing that makes you cry when cutting onions). When you touch stainless steel, the molecules in the steel bind with the sulfur molecules on your hands, thus transferring the molecules (along with the smell) to the metal and off from your hands. Presto! No more garlicky fingers.

Stainless steel can also help remove onion or fish odors from your hands. So the next time you're handling garlic, onions or fish as part of your kitchen prep, try stainless steel for yourself. You'll be surprised at how well it works.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1341413.html
Old 30-12-2015, 10:57 PM   #33
blaze9

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsteve View Post
You can't wash off the smell of garlic. Water only makes it worse. At best you can temporarily cover it up with perfume from the soap.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1341413.html
It washed away easy for me, faint smell of onion the next days when I wet my hair but nothing dramatic and no chemical soaps but I used much more onions than garlic, one or two cloves of garlic and a whole onion in the mixer. And I keep the paste on for hours when I do it.

It's a strong natural way to clean the scalp of fungus, bacteria and whatever else that cloggs the pores and the sulfur is good for the hair. Natives used to rub garlic for hair loss.
Old 30-12-2015, 11:24 PM   #34
grandmasterp
Banned

One of my all time favourite breakfasts is hot buttered toast with a juicy garlic clove rubbed onto it.
It's not really a breakfast one can enjoy and then go to work.
However if I am to be at home all day and not due to meet and speak to people then that is my brekky of choice.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 30-12-2015 at 11:24 PM.
Old 13-09-2017, 12:29 AM   #35
elshaper

The solution is in your kitchen cupboard!

Quote:
Jason Homer1 year ago
I just started this but did it differently; I put 3-4 tablespoons of fresh Espresso Roast coffee into my favorite shampoo (Calben - Five Star) then used a screen food strainer to get the grounds out. When I wash my hair I leave the soap in longer than usual so that the caffeine can get to the follicle. I'm definitely feeling my scalp tingle, my hair looks good and my shampoo smells amazing. I would not directly apply grounds then rinse in the shower only because they are horrible for your plumbing. Plus fresh grounds have all the caffeine.

Something I'm doing seems to have thickened my hair. I also put "magnesium oil" in my hair and rub into scalp. I frequently style with Pinaud Eau de Quinine. All of these things are supposed to benefit hair growth. Not sure which is working but my hair seems thicker. Particularly the top of my scalp.
I'd imagine, either used coffee grinds, tea or even coca cola, redbull probably works. lol
Please report back if it works.

If you can't be bothered....
This brand of hair products.
http://www.plantur39.co.uk/en/index.html

PS - Do you know what!? I was watching an art video and someone mentioned the above product. Funny you learn something new in an accidental way. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
There are lots of good ideas. Problem is no one does anything.

Last edited by elshaper; 13-09-2017 at 12:43 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 01:49 AM   #36
observed

Pattern balding is caused by DHT on the scalp and in the hair roots...which cuts off blood supply to the hair follicles.

The best way to reverse this is dietary...removing all the dht promoting foods such as dairy products and taking dht inhibitors such as saw palmetto. Also a topical dht inhibitor. Scalp brush therapy is necessary to promote circulation to the hair follicles and excreting the dht from the roots.
observed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 10:20 AM   #37
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by observed View Post
Pattern balding is caused by DHT on the scalp and in the hair roots...which cuts off blood supply to the hair follicles.

The best way to reverse this is dietary...removing all the dht promoting foods such as dairy products and taking dht inhibitors such as saw palmetto. Also a topical dht inhibitor. Scalp brush therapy is necessary to promote circulation to the hair follicles and excreting the dht from the roots.
But if you must eat such food, you could try rubbing on some caffeine to block the testosterone.

This is an article to boost DHT so you could do the opposite?
https://www.anabolicmen.com/more-dht-from-diet/
^
Quote:
Eat More Carbs and Less Protein
garrh. Beware -> weight gain.

Just reading the comments, apparently there is a HAIR LOSS forum somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
There are lots of good ideas. Problem is no one does anything.

Last edited by elshaper; 13-09-2017 at 10:27 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote