Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Old 16-07-2018, 12:34 AM   #1
jamesmarsh

Default Any questions about astrology?

Any questions about astrology?

Feel free. The more piss-taking, funny and insulting, the better.
jamesmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 01:04 AM   #2
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesmarsh View Post
Any questions about astrology?

Feel free. The more piss-taking, funny and insulting, the better.
How does it work?

Did the stars tell you I would ask that first?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine

Last edited by the nine; 16-07-2018 at 01:19 AM.
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 04:04 AM   #3
better21

What is the brightest star?
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 10:28 AM   #4
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by better21 View Post
What is the brightest star?
Is that not astronomy?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 17-07-2018, 11:54 AM   #5
tinfoil hat

Why is there a Centaur?

Doesn't exist.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 12:49 PM   #6
oz93666

Hallo James ....I did study astrology extensively when a young lad ... it does appear to work, to very limited extent , depending on the enthusiasm of the practitioner ...

If you fervently believe in a system it will tend to express itself in your life experience , you will attract people who conform to your belief setup (aries people you meet will be assertive, etc) ...

But I concluded there was no absolute truth in astrology , if there were there would be greater agreement amongst astrologers ...In western astrology we have two different groups.... some use the equal house system, others use the placedien house system , they give different results , but each group swears theirs is the best ....

Western astrology bears absolutely no relation to indian astrology , a totally different system ....

Or Mayan astrology , in the Mayan system venus is regarded as a WAR GOD how can this be??? in western astrology venus is peace harmony and love!!!

If there was any truth in it , all cultures would agree ...

It's a Belief System ... and your personal world will conform to the beliefs you hold ....

If you believe the world is dangerous you will attract muggers more than the average...

If you believe you deserve wealth you will tend to draw it to you..

And if you believe people with taurus on the ascendant are heavily built , then the universe will deliver those type of people into your reality .

Last edited by oz93666; 17-07-2018 at 12:50 PM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 01:46 PM   #7
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Hallo James ....I did study astrology extensively when a young lad ... it does appear to work, to very limited extent , depending on the enthusiasm of the practitioner ...

If you fervently believe in a system it will tend to express itself in your life experience , you will attract people who conform to your belief setup (aries people you meet will be assertive, etc) ...

But I concluded there was no absolute truth in astrology , if there were there would be greater agreement amongst astrologers ...In western astrology we have two different groups.... some use the equal house system, others use the placedien house system , they give different results , but each group swears theirs is the best ....

Western astrology bears absolutely no relation to indian astrology , a totally different system ....

Or Mayan astrology , in the Mayan system venus is regarded as a WAR GOD how can this be??? in western astrology venus is peace harmony and love!!!

If there was any truth in it , all cultures would agree ...

It's a Belief System ... and your personal world will conform to the beliefs you hold ....

If you believe the world is dangerous you will attract muggers more than the average...

If you believe you deserve wealth you will tend to draw it to you..

And if you believe people with taurus on the ascendant are heavily built , then the universe will deliver those type of people into your reality .
Yes, and we are meant to transcend beyond astrological influence if we were to escape the Matrix and we can.

In another words, we are all stars and rather than getting influenced by others (stars), we need to influence them.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 12:47 PM   #8
jamesmarsh

Keep the questions coming guys...I'll reply in the coming days.
jamesmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 04:21 PM   #9
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesmarsh View Post
Keep the questions coming guys...I'll reply in the coming days.
What is your star sign?
Old 22-07-2018, 03:23 AM   #10
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
What is your star sign?
This question opens up another can of worms !!!

When someone says "I'm a leo" ... it should mean that the sun was in the constellation of leo when they were born ... and when astrology was dreamed up thousands of years ago this was the case ....

But due to the precession of the equinoxes everything has slipped ... so someone born between 23 july and 22 Aug thinks they are a leo ... BUT THEY'RE NOT the sun was in the neighboring constellation at the time of their birth!!!... and that's true for all the planets in their chart , so it's ALL WRONG ... Astrologers get around this by redefining the map of the sky .... what they call 0 to 30 deg Airies is not where the constellation of Aries is in the sky.

Just look at this patch of the sky ....

Can you see taurus the bull there ??? or sagittarius the goat ?? or the Aries the ram ??? ...Of course you can't !!! It's all some ancient illuminati priest's IMAGINATION ...

And he's was the boss , and told everybody that's how it is ...And the suckers believed him!!!

It's all BS imagination!!!

Last edited by oz93666; 22-07-2018 at 03:37 AM.
Old 22-07-2018, 10:10 AM   #11
elshaper

Quote:
What is your star sign?
What's your ascendant and moon sign James?
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 22-07-2018 at 10:10 AM.
Old 22-07-2018, 12:04 PM   #12
the nine

Quote:
This question opens up another can of worms !!!

When someone says "I'm a leo" ... it should mean that the sun was in the constellation of leo when they were born ... and when astrology was dreamed up thousands of years ago this was the case ....

But due to the precession of the equinoxes everything has slipped ... so someone born between 23 july and 22 Aug thinks they are a leo ... BUT THEY'RE NOT the sun was in the neighboring constellation at the time of their birth!!!... and that's true for all the planets in their chart , so it's ALL WRONG ... Astrologers get around this by redefining the map of the sky .... what they call 0 to 30 deg Airies is not where the constellation of Aries is in the sky.

Just look at this patch of the sky ....

Can you see taurus the bull there ??? or sagittarius the goat ?? or the Aries the ram ??? ...Of course you can't !!! It's all some ancient illuminati priest's IMAGINATION ...

And he's was the boss , and told everybody that's how it is ...And the suckers believed him!!!

It's all BS imagination!!!
According to sitchen, Enki mapped the stars and heavenly bodies when he was given rule over Ki (earth).
All this knowledge was recorded on clay tablets and this was used to teach the early priests and sages.

The tablets are interesting in the way they describe the movement of the universe both seen and unseen.
Old 22-07-2018, 01:48 PM   #13
elshaper

Quote:
According to sitchen, Enki mapped the stars and heavenly bodies when he was given rule over Ki (earth).
All this knowledge was recorded on clay tablets and this was used to teach the early priests and sages.

The tablets are interesting in the way they describe the movement of the universe both seen and unseen.
That is worth a thread toppic on its own nine.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 24-07-2018, 05:00 AM   #14
better21

How does the universe work?
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2018, 06:38 AM   #15
oz93666

Quote:
All this knowledge was recorded on clay tablets and this was used to teach the early priests and sages. .
I would expect this (astrology) to originate from the top controllers ....

Although sitchin is very suspect , Arizona wilder reports she saw him at some of the rituals ...DI believes he's a disinfo agent ... I believe Bartzis said the same.

But that would still mean most of what he says is true ... good disinfo is made up of 90% truth.
Old 24-07-2018, 08:07 AM   #16
the nine

Quote:
I would expect this (astrology) to originate from the top controllers ....

Although sitchin is very suspect , Arizona wilder reports she saw him at some of the rituals ...DI believes he's a disinfo agent ... I believe Bartzis said the same.

But that would still mean most of what he says is true ... good disinfo is made up of 90% truth.
But the guy died standing by his lifes work being largely ignored by the rest of the world..If it was disinfo, why keep it so hush hush?
Like Tesla and Reich and Schauberger, why did we not hear about these people until the internet?

Who in their right mind would dedicate their whole life to a psyop and spend the last few weeks of your physical life in ill health emailing Londons natural history museum..With regards to the DNA testing skull fragments that are allegedly the off spring of a nephelim and a demigod, which makes it 3/4 Annunaki..a very rare genetic skeletal find on earth..He was is communication with them for over 10 years and they ignored him for most of that time offering him nothing until his death..as far as I am aware there has never been DNA testing of those skull fragments.

I would implore anyone to read sitchen works for themselves and make up their own minds. I think there is too much historical evidence and tablets for it to be an psyop..The information contained within these tablets scattered around the globe in museums and warehouses/storage and generally kept away from being translated..most of the +1.2 million of them and counting excavated so far.

You seem really into the UFO scene and yet there is ample historical evidence that they (alien Anunnaki) are running the show and ALL religions and politics..yet nobody reads the work of the man who dedicated his entire life to bringing the translations to the world..
Look at the stories of the old gods and their latter kings..Polytheism is worshipping the Anunnaki race
Summerian gods
Babylonian gods
Egyptian gods
Indian gods
Greek gods
Roman gods

This is the Anunnaki in all their different names and different languages, or put another way..all their various control systems..imho.

If you want to believe that sitchen is disinfo..thats your prerogative..but at least read some of his work and research before you dismiss him.
Old 24-07-2018, 11:07 AM   #17
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by better21 View Post
How does the universe work?
You have to find out for yourself. But a short answer would be...it spins round and round.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 24-07-2018 at 11:08 AM.
Old 24-07-2018, 12:19 PM   #18
oz93666

Quote:
But the guy died standing by his lifes work being largely ignored by the rest of the world..If it was disinfo, why keep it so hush hush?
Like Tesla and Reich and Schauberger, why did we not hear about these people until the internet?

Who in their right mind would dedicate their whole life to a psyop and spend the last few weeks of your physical life in ill health emailing Londons natural history museum..With regards to the DNA testing skull fragments that are allegedly the off spring of a nephelim and a demigod, which makes it 3/4 Annunaki..a very rare genetic skeletal find on earth..He was is communication with them for over 10 years and they ignored him for most of that time offering him nothing until his death..as far as I am aware there has never been DNA testing of those skull fragments.

I would implore anyone to read sitchen works for themselves and make up their own minds. I think there is too much historical evidence and tablets for it to be an psyop..The information contained within these tablets scattered around the globe in museums and warehouses/storage and generally kept away from being translated..most of the +1.2 million of them and counting excavated so far.

You seem really into the UFO scene and yet there is ample historical evidence that they (alien Anunnaki) are running the show and ALL religions and politics..yet nobody reads the work of the man who dedicated his entire life to bringing the translations to the world..
Look at the stories of the old gods and their latter kings..Polytheism is worshipping the Anunnaki race
Summerian gods
Babylonian gods
Egyptian gods
Indian gods
Greek gods
Roman gods

This is the Anunnaki in all their different names and different languages, or put another way..all their various control systems..imho.

If you want to believe that sitchen is disinfo..thats your prerogative..but at least read some of his work and research before you dismiss him.
I'm no expert on sitchin ... I did read him many decades ago but it's a blur now ....

IF he was a plant we would expect 90% of the information to be correct , it's aimed at the very small number of people that are into this stuff, and the the purpose would be to mislead on very small but critical points ...

Just done a bit of searching on him....

" Sitchin's parents were Russian Jews from Azerbaijan who emigrated in..." straight away alarm bells ring ...

This 1 min video claims to have pictures of him in freemason regalia , giving a masonic handshake ....the comments are worth reading ....

http://

"Sitchin's books have sold millions of copies worldwide and have been translated into more than 25 languages...." Wikipedia , so he's not as fringe as we might think ... to translate into so many languages the demand must be very great ... perhaps over 100 million copies , maybe the image of a fringe academic is cultivated ...

One of his book titles has the same as the led zeppelin song stairway to heaven the song came first 1971 , sitchin's book published 1980...

He's big on Nibiru the return of the 12th planet .....

It looks like he is a plant , if so it would probably be to prepare the public in a favorable way for an upcoming event ... the return of our alien creators/ messiahs , something like that.
Old 24-07-2018, 12:55 PM   #19
the nine

Quote:
I'm no expert on sitchin ... I did read him many decades ago but it's a blur now ....

IF he was a plant we would expect 90% of the information to be correct , it's aimed at the very small number of people that are into this stuff, and the the purpose would be to mislead on very small but critical points ...

Just done a bit of searching on him....

" Sitchin's parents were Russian Jews from Azerbaijan who emigrated in..." straight away alarm bells ring ...

This 1 min video claims to have pictures of him in freemason regalia , giving a masonic handshake ....the comments are worth reading ....

http://

"Sitchin's books have sold millions of copies worldwide and have been translated into more than 25 languages...." Wikipedia , so he's not as fringe as we might think ... to translate into so many languages the demand must be very great ... perhaps over 100 million copies , maybe the image of a fringe academic is cultivated ...

One of his book titles has the same as the led zeppelin song stairway to heaven the song came first 1971 , sitchin's book published 1980...

He's big on Nibiru the return of the 12th planet .....

It looks like he is a plant , if so it would probably be to prepare the public in a favorable way for an upcoming event ... the return of our alien creators/ messiahs , something like that.
Sitchen was only the translating the tablets..
they were written in stone and buried for a reason imho..
Think burning libraries throughout history.!

the title 'Disinfo plant' locks away all his research and discredits him..something that suits the control masters.
We are all free to chose what we want to believe..I would ask anyone to at least read sitchen before you dismiss him, especially nowadays as his descriptions dont seem so outlandish now..
Whereas, back in the 1970's when the majority of his books were written, scanning the DNA contents of a beings stomach lining, live in a court room, to ascertain who the DNA belonged too would see like wild science fiction back then..But nowadays, it seem a likely possibility with the right technology.

It describes needing only supplementary breathing equipment on Mars and no spacesuit required..as the oxygen was thinner but the atmosphere was good.
Old 24-07-2018, 01:42 PM   #20
oz93666

Quote:
It describes needing only supplementary breathing equipment on Mars and no spacesuit required..as the oxygen was thinner but the atmosphere was good.
This is exactly what whistleblowers from the SSP report, they don't need a space suit , but supplementary oxygen when exerting themselves.

Official science says there is effectively no atmosphere ( less than 1% the pressure on Earth).

It's not a case of dismissing all sitchin's work... most of it will be true , just be alert for an agenda...

He was jewish!! .... all illuminati front men are jewish (bloodline with a small b).

Last edited by oz93666; 24-07-2018 at 01:46 PM.