Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Old 15-07-2018, 04:51 PM   #161
hokuspokus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesmarsh View Post
Only 4 from 9 results won. Oh well.

Next big tip is FRANCE to win the 2018 World Cup @ 17/2. They were 11/1 when I tipped them.

I'll be posting during the world cup.
The o.p tipped both France and Croatia
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2018, 08:36 PM   #162
jamesmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
The o.p tipped both France and Croatia
This was when, after looking at Wikipedia, I saw a 'different' birth time to that for the French manager which I did not see before. I checked it before the World Cup, and so had them going out in the last 16. It was most likely that their quality showed through on that occasion.
jamesmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2018, 08:40 PM   #163
jamesmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
Your Croatia tip was a good one and means you are "in profit" so far.
If you are going to post betting tips in future maybe a good idea to post
a running profit\loss total ?
Should make it clearer next time and pick the 'bet of the day'. Here, I picked a selection which is 'information' for YOU to pick your favourite tip.

Probably should have told you these little things before but when I went for the anytime goal scorer - which keeps you interested for the whole game - the best player that I normally choose will most likely score the LAST goal for the team. And it is a bet that you could have and can do in future. In this final, Mbappe AND Mandzukic scored the last goal for their respective teams.

Most of the games ended 1-1 or 2-1, so would have got better odds for the first or last scorer.

Last edited by jamesmarsh; 15-07-2018 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Add important information.
Old 15-07-2018, 08:41 PM   #164
jamesmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesmarsh View Post
Croatia vs France. World Cup.

CROATIA to lift the trophy @ 2/1

Mario MANDZUKIC to score anytime @ 23/5 and Kylian Mbappe to score anytime @ 9/4
France lift the trophy: Bad!

Mbappe AND Mandzukic score: Good!
Old 15-07-2018, 08:51 PM   #165
jamesmarsh

1st goal came from a free-kick to France. Griezman won the free-kick after clearly DIVING. Should not have been a free-kick: May not have scored that first goal.

2nd goal was a penalty after Perisic seemed to handle the ball in his own area. The commentators said it was not a penalty. Some may have given it, most would have not. France should not have scored that 2nd goal.

If France didn't score that 1st and 2nd goal, then they may have not scored the third and fourth goals too.

Croatia played like champions, but maybe not in the opposing area - where it counted. They dominated France.

Even with VAR, we still have referees deciding the game. I'm sure some on here could think up a conspiracy relating to larger countries. Still, Croatia have gotten away with a few decisions during the tournament, so you win some, you lose some. Nothing can be done about the powers that be, apart from smile sweetly at them, wish the ref best of luck with his or her pay off, and play better next time.

I'm stopping tipping any more sport unless someone decides to pay me for doing so - not that my actual bets haven't done too well, despite being great entertainment value. It takes a lot of work and has taken over my life.

Thank you for being nice and kind contributors, DI site. Hope to publish my 2 free eBooks in the coming months. Will let you know.