Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 04-04-2010, 10:32 PM   #81
clint_giles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by enga View Post
It occured to me that the reptilians could be a distraction/cover for another potential ancient race of peoples who don't want to be discovered or they could exist also. Everyone looks back to the alleged dinosaur age and thinks that because they had such a large span of time on Earth compared with humans that perhaps they evolved to a level of self awareness and went underground. Well going along that thinking going back through our evolution we originally came from the oceans starting as some algae or some such thing so perhaps the real race we should be looking for is the fish people.
I notice the greys that are often reported have a dolphinish looking skin and their eyes seem similar to fish eyes seen commonly:

All this reminded me of something that George Bush Jr said about humans and fish coexisting peacefully presumably talking about fishing or somesuch to obvious appearances but perhaps he had a different more hidden meaning and was trying to communicate something to another race or group.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20Jcrk6jGfo
just considering the fact this planet earth is completely almost covered in oceans,makes this a possibility ...no?
clint_giles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 05:12 AM   #82
metacomet

Quote:
From here.

Quote:

metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:08 AM   #83
fairyelfdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Well, I'll be Dagon....
never does?
Time to go home!
fairyelfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:12 AM   #84
venomous
Banned

There is a Stuart Gordon (Re-Animator) movie called Dagon, based off an H.P. Lovecraft story of the same name. It's pretty creepy, especially the ending.

Here's the plot summary lifted from Wiki:

Two young American tourists, Barbara and Paul, seek help in a small town called Imboca on the coast of Galicia in Spain after their boat becomes shipwrecked. However, the inhabitants turn out to be far from friendly, and, as they discover, not even human, apart from a drunken tramp named Ezequiel. This latter (played by veteran Spanish actor Francisco Rabal - in what would be his last role), tells Paul how the denizens of the town have overthrown Christianity in favour of the fish god Dagon, who has brought them wealth from the sea. Since that time they have mutated into fish-like forms and are in obedience to the beautiful mermaid-like Uxia. Eerily, she has appeared to Paul in his dreams even before they met, and she saves him from being murdered by the locals. However, her plans for him, and for Barbara, unleash horror beyond all imagination.

Eventually we learn Paul's mother escaped from the town years ago, and both he and Uxia share the same father, making them half-siblings; still they are destined to be together for eternity.

Last edited by venomous; 05-04-2010 at 07:16 AM.
venomous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:03 PM   #85
petras
Banned

Great thread, but why on earth in the "general" section?

the Bishop-fish, a piscine humanoid reported in Poland in the 16th century

Fish Hat Pope - Goodnight Rothschild

Sunday, 11 September 2011 11:11

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/5...ght-rothschild

Enki

His symbols included a goat and a fish, which later combined into a single beast, the goat Capricorn, recognised as the Zodiacal constellation Capricornus.

Enki and later Ea were apparently depicted, sometimes, like Adapa, as a man covered with the skin of a fish, and this representation, as likewise the name of his temple E-apsu, "house of the watery deep", points decidedly to his original character as a god of the waters (see Oannes).

Adapa As Oannes

Oannes (Ὡάννης, Hovhannes [Հովհաննես] in Armenian) was the name given by the Babylonian writer Berossus in the 3rd century BCE to a mythical being who taught mankind wisdom. Berossus describes Oannes as having the body of a fish but underneath the figure of a man. He is described as dwelling in the Persian Gulf, and rising out of the waters in the daytime and furnishing mankind instruction in writing, the arts and the various sciences.

http://thektbushfan.blogspot.com/201...sh-people.html

WELCOME TO FISH PEOPLE!

http://www.katebush.com/news/welcome-fish-people
petras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 12:21 PM   #86
drhemp
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by petras View Post
Great thread, but why on earth in the "general" section?
moved
drhemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 03:58 PM   #87
petras
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhemp View Post
moved
Thanks
petras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 04:09 PM   #88
cotarddelusion

Great thread.

cotarddelusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 08:18 PM   #89
wake_up

I really try to be an open mined person..but fish people!! what about catss!!!!!!!!
wake_up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 08:49 PM   #90
deadhawk

Quote:
It occured to me that the reptilians could be a distraction/cover for another potential ancient race of peoples who don't want to be discovered or they could exist also. Everyone looks back to the alleged dinosaur age and thinks that because they had such a large span of time on Earth compared with humans that perhaps they evolved to a level of self awareness and went underground. Well going along that thinking going back through our evolution we originally came from the oceans starting as some algae or some such thing so perhaps the real race we should be looking for is the fish people.
I notice the greys that are often reported have a dolphinish looking skin and their eyes seem similar to fish eyes seen commonly:

All this reminded me of something that George Bush Jr said about humans and fish coexisting peacefully presumably talking about fishing or somesuch to obvious appearances but perhaps he had a different more hidden meaning and was trying to communicate something to another race or group.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20Jcrk6jGfo
now I'm scared
Fishmen seem worse than lizards some how.
I will never look at dolphins the same way again I suspect they are the dogs of the fishfolk.

Incedentally In Irish Myth the creatues known as the first gods came from under the sea, 'the Fomors' they were called, and they were a cold hearted bunch of bastards by all acounts.
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 08:59 PM   #91
deadhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
or indeed a a group of monkeys did indeed live by the oceans and or rivers and ate fish , eventually they learned to swim and hay vwolar , a new breed of monkey developed into the human being .

hence the loss of hiar would help us swim .

we also have a layer of insulating subcutaneous fat which all other primates don't but all aquatic and semi aquatic mamals do.
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 09:07 PM   #92
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Lightbulb Fish Zoroaster Zarathustra Great White Brotherhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
From Topic:
The Meaning of 11/11/11
Zarathustra and the Fire of Ahura Mazda

1500 BC± (Greek: Zoroaster, meaning "golden light")
Zarathustra was an initiate of the Great White Brotherhood, taught by archangels and Ahura Mazda to bring a teaching of the Sacred Fire and the use of mantrams to the people. Much confusion reigns over the exact dates when Zarathustra lived. Not much is known about him. He probably lived around 1,750 to 1,500 BC., but it"s hard to say for sure.

At this time in history, no other land could boast of a prophet or messenger appearing on the scene with such supreme gnosis and direct tie to the Great White Brotherhood in over 8,000 years, since the time of Atlantis. Abram heard a voice. Not even Moses was elevated in such a way, for he was initiated in Egyptian mysteries and when he did see God it was as a burning bush. Zarathustra had a visitation of epic proportions. This was an extraordinary event in the annals of the spiritual history for earth.
http://www.worldwideashram.org/html_files/age-of-heroes-persia.html

This symbol is interesting same as for Zoroaster (below)
Tree of Life; Tree of the Oracle

http://drakenberg.weebly.com/anunnaki.html

Fish connection ....God fishermen of Men!

Zoroaster
By
Sri Swami Sivananda ................... The Symbol of Zoroaster

http://www.premiercommunity.org.uk/forum/topics/did-christians-take-story-of
There is no certainty at all about the age in which Zoroaster lived. Some say that Zoroaster lived about 6000 B.C. Others maintain that he flourished in the middle of the seventh century B.C.

Zoroaster was the greatest prophet among the ancient Iranians. He took his birth in order to establish the worship of Ahura Mazda, the Supreme Lord of the Universe and to fulfil the Divine Mission. His own original writings, the precious Gathas in the Avestan language, indicate that he was a God-intoxicated person.

Zoroaster’s father was the venerable Porushaspo and his mother Dughdhvo. Zoroaster was born in the west of Iran in Takht-e-Suleman in the district of Azerbaijan. He was a direct descendant in the royal line of the house of Manushcihar, the ancient King of Iran.

The Prophet of Iran is known to his followers as Zarathustra. (Possessor of yellow or old camels. ‘Ustra’ means camels.)
http://www.sivanandadlshq.org/saints/zoroaster.htm

There is another "surprise" here. Adapa the apkallu or "Sage" as noted earlier, was a fisherman at Eridu as well as a priest who baked bread for Enki (Ea). I have identified Adapa as an Adamic prototype, as in Mesopotamian myths it is he who looses out on a chance to obtain immortality for himself and mankind by not eating the bread of life and drinking the water of life presented him by Anu, Ningishzida and Dumuzi, just as Adam failed to eat the fruit of the Tree of Life. The "surprise" is that the New Testament identifies Jesus Christ as an Adamaic type, as all mankind dies because of Adam's sin so all man can attain immortality via Christ's sacrifice (1 Co 15:22, 45). Christ is sometimes alluded to as "the fisherman," in later Christian traditions as he fishes for men's souls. His follower Peter, another fisherman, is told he will be a fisherman of men's souls too and the fish, Greek: ichthys, becomes a code word for Jesus Christ himself as well as a symbol of the early Christians during the Roman persecutions. The drawing of a fish was another "code" image for Christians and appears in the Catacombs of Rome. The ancient Mesopotamian myth of man's (Adapa the fisherman's) lost chance at immortality has come full-circle with the Christian myths of an "ichthys" Jesus Christ, who like Adapa, is a dispenser of knowledge, a healer, and involved with the motif of man's attainment of immortality as well.

How did Adapa come to be in later ages transformed into a fish-man? In the Adapa and the Southwind myth he is in his boat fishing when the Southwind overturns his boat, tossing him into the sea. He curses the Southwind, breaking its wing, causing it stop blowing. Thompson's (1903) translation (cf. above) reveals it is a creature in service to Anu who dwells in heaven, who calls Adapa to appear before him and explain how and why he has overpowered this demonic creature in the Adapa and the South Wind Myth. I thus propose that Adapa's "dip in the sea" made him into a fish-man (he is a fisher-man, who prepares fish daily for his god Ea's table in Eridu and he is famed for his wisdom given him by Ea). His return to Eridu from the "sea-dip" perhaps became in later ages, a "fish-man" (?) instead of a "fisherman" arising from the sea to give knowledge to mankind on healing arts (curses and spells over disease-carrying demons like the South Wind).

There is another surprise. I understand that Genesis' Adam is not only incorporating Adapa motifs but also motifs associated with Enkidu in the Epic of Gilgamesh. For pictures of Adam as Enkidu please click here.
http://www.bibleorigins.net/AdapaAdamPicturesFishmen.html

Look at the hand gesture! ....One thing becomes very clear all is borrowed stuff from way back!!

Thompson (1903) on the South Wind being an evil demonic wind (emphasis mine in capitals):

"Raging storms, evil gods are they
RUTHLESS DEMONS, who in heaven's vault were created, are they,
WORKERS OF EVIL are they,
They lift up the head to evil, every day to evil
Destruction to work.
Of these seven the first is the SOUTH WIND...
The second is a dragon, whose mouth is opened...
That none can measure.
The third is a grim leopard, which carries off the young ...
The fourth is a terrible Shibbu ...
The fifth is a furious Wolf, who knoweth not to flee,
The sixth is a rampant ... which marches against god and king.
The seventh is a storm, an evil wind, which takes vengeance,
Seven are they, messengers to King Anu are they,
From city to city darkness work they,
A hurricane, which mightily hunts in the heavens, are they
Thick clouds, that bring darkness in heaven, are they,
GUSTS OF WIND rising, which cast gloom over the bright day, ARE THEY,
With the Imkhullu [2] the evil wind, forcing their way, are they,
The overflowing of Adad [3] mighty destroyers, are they,
At the right of Adad stalking, are they,
In the height of heaven, like lightning flashing, are they,
To wreak destruction forward go they ,
In the broad heaven, the home of Anu, the King, evilly do they arise, and none to oppose..."

(R.C. Thompson. The Devils and Evil Spirits of Babylonia. Vol. 1. London. 1903)

Below, a drawing from a bronze figurine of the "South-west wind Demon." Perhaps this the Southwind who's wing was broken via a curse by Adapa? (cf. p. 253. Georges Contenau. Everyday Life In Babylon And Assyria. New York. St. Martin's Press. 1954)

Interesting too..... but it looks like they screwed up the definition??
To me the top row shows the seven Angels in Heaven .... centre the Fishermen like the Jesus figure.... bottom the underworld??

Professor Sayce (1887), following earlier scholars, suggested Oannes and Ea were the same person:

"...it is certain that Oannes and Ea are one and the same...Ea was, moreover, like Oannes, represented as partly man and partly fish. Sometimes the fish's skin is thrown over the man's back, the head of the fish appearing behind that of the man; sometimes the body of the man is made to terminate in the tail of a fish. A gem in the British Museum, on which the deity is depicted in the latter fashion, bears the inscription stating that the figure is that of "the god of pure life." Now "the god of pure life," as we are expressly informed by a rubical gloss to a hymn in honour of the demiurge Ea, was one of the names of Ea."

(p.133. Archibald H. Sayce. The Hibbert Lectures, 1887. Lectures on the Origin and Growth of Religion as illustrated by the Religion of the Ancient Babylonians. London. Wiliams & Norgate. 1897)

Langdon (1931) apparently influenced by Sayce (?) understood that Oannes the fish-man was Ea (Enki) and he describes seven devils (wind demons?) and fish-garbed priests healing a sick man (cf. below, figure 44 on p. 85):

"Priests often clothed themselves in a garment in the form of a fish, when officiating in rituals of purification, symbolic of the power of the Water deity Enki of Eridu, god of lustration. In the third register of figure 44 a man possessed of one of the seven devils, who appear in the the second register, lies on a bed, a priest, robed to represent the Fish-god Enki, stands at his head, another at his feet...Enki of Eridu...Ea...(Oannes) in Berossus..."

(pp. 84, 103. Stephen Herbert Langdon. The Mythology of All Races, Semitic. Volume 5. Boston. Archaeology Institute of America. Marshall Jones Company. 1931)
http://www.bibleorigins.net/AdapaAdamPicturesFishmen.html

Last edited by oiram; 08-12-2011 at 09:09 PM. Reason: * * *My Posting No. 4729 = 22
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote