Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 07-07-2011, 01:22 AM   #41
thespiritforce

Default No problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy89lion View Post
Ha, sorry man, didn't mean to steal your thunder. Your rants are cool man, just a full stop now and again perhaps.

Rofl
Ha...Yeah, no problem...just kind of like a bad habit...I like to be different, as no 2 are the same anyway...just only connected the same...Spiritually, that is.

roflmao...at...igits
Never say, I am but one person what can I do, as it has been a many of a one person that has changed the world for Good or ill...and YOU can too! & hopefully for Good. By, Ron D...The Spirit Force! As we all are & I can prove it!

Last edited by thespiritforce; 07-07-2011 at 01:37 AM.
thespiritforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:12 PM   #42
jonb
Inactive

Default Poste script.

You got here, welcome to room one o one.
You will have read posts saying the lion of Leo has no negative aspects, Funny I have always been taught there are positive and negative aspects to all astrological signs. Maybe it might be worthwhile thinking about some of the traditional meanings of the lion symbol.

Leo= Fixed fire, the fierce lion, and Domination, these are good attributes then?
The dry heat of the midday sun, yes and the illuminati keep on saying about the conflicts to come will be about dwindling supplies of water.
The loin itself symbolises, military might, the King of the beasts, Think about that title king of the beasts, what do you call the follower of a lion, a beast? Who is reducing your humanity?
We also find it means cruelty and ferocity, Like Richard cur de Leon, Richard the first of England, Richard the lion hart. Who was very happy to kill men women and children, even those who had surrendered, which was considered wrong even by the scant morals of the Norman Aristocracy, but what would you expect form a lion king that was known to have eaten some of his prisoners. But that fits so well with the traditional meaning of the lion for it also symbolises the sub-human ways of life; it is a symbol of war and an attribute of war gods.
Now it is also funny to find in traditional symbols what it is not, it is not the symbol of dawn, or awakening. But we do find in alchemy, the green lion eating the sun, which is a way of seeing the lion as being the creator of the oncoming night.
So what are the positive attributes, courage, yes give you that it is hard to be proud dominant and war like without it and masculine, but interestingly, the modifying parts and positive elements of this symbols make up are not from the male solar aspect, but from the female lunar element of the lion. Like just rule friendship, justice, creativity, but The Mr Icke’s lion could not be a representation of the Luna aspects could it, as we know, for him the moon is not a natural force, it is a thing which is imposed, to block our true natures. So we would have to read the symbol without those aspects with feminine virtues, so what is left of it , the fixed fire, conflict eternal, war, domination, the dry heat of the desert, a bestial sub-human way of life, arrogance, and cruelty.
Now I know you say his lion means something completely different, but the cat is the animal that can hide its claws.
But on the other hand you could be right, just like Murdock, closing the ‘News of the world’, and then creating a sun on Sunday, they are completely different things and should not be thought about in the same way. David’s lion is a nice lion. You would have to be some sort of conspiracy nutter, to think that for a generation, people have been producing, pretty images of lion kings, and cuddly Aslans, just to make it seem nice. Lets not think about it at all, how the same symbols are used time and again to keep things churning over and over in the same old way. It’s mad to think, anybody would go through a bit of ridicule, just to end up powerful. It’s mad to think, The USA world give any money to the organisation that attacked it. It’s mad to think that bankers put themselves first. Its mad to think that David would encourage you to sit still and develop your inner spirit, to dream about one day being in a grass hut with a Playstation because you disserve it when you could still physically resist or actually have it. It’s mad to think individuals when faced with an idea, would rather feel safe in an online community, than re-examine what could be another way of seeing.
But that’s programming for you. You have to be a bit of a nutter, to have the seed of truth. It’s mad to think.

PPs

Sorry David I have no idea, if you are an Architect of a new house of cards, or that you have been duped, if you thought up the lion, or it was put into your head, but I know what it means. I leave now because you are all being bummed by a lion kids and it is not pleasant to watch.
End!
jonb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:30 PM   #43
thespiritforce

Post Get off your knees and

Yes, get off your knees and quit trying to change the subject, as we have seen this old trick time and time again and it ain't working anymore. WAKE UP PEOPLE BEFORE THEY TAKE EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT and then some.

All the while this one been talking here we have lost probably a 10 billion or so dollars, as the rich keep getting richer and the poor more poor, as The Rich have seen an increase of 88% in income and the Middle Class only 1% but they just said yesterday the poor need to pay more, as in their fair share...YEAH RIGHT! All the while Obama extended the Tax Cuts for The Rich and Corporations and they just passed a law in favor of Wall St. to gain even more money on the backs of Middle Class Tax Payers, as it is US that have to back up every dollar that is printed by the so called Federal Reserve Bank...WHICH IS OWNED BY STOCK HOLDERS...THAT MAKE A PROFIT OFF OF US WHEN THEY LEAN OUT THE MONEY THEY PRINT UP and then The Banks that they lean it to...their best buddies...make even a bigger profit, as then lean it out at 4 or 5 % when they got it from The Federal Reserve Bank for .0007%...practically giving our MONEY AWAY...TO ALL THEIR FRIENDS IN WALL ST. AND BANKING.

But, let's all worry so much about the word Lion...all the while they ROB US ALL BLIND!

Good job there buddy that is helping The Rich get richer by taking you off subject matter and or changing it. WHO FRIGGIN CARES WHAT YOU CALL IT...GET THE FRIG OFF YOUR FRIGGIN SORRY ARSE KNEES AND WAKE UP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonb View Post
You will have read posts saying the lion of Leo has no negative aspects, Funny I have always been taught there are positive and negative aspects to all astrological signs. Maybe it might be worthwhile thinking about some of the traditional meanings of the lion symbol.

Leo= Fixed fire, the fierce lion, and Domination, these are good attributes then?
The dry heat of the midday sun, yes and the illuminati keep on saying about the conflicts to come will be about dwindling supplies of water.
The loin itself symbolises, military might, the King of the beasts, Think about that title king of the beasts, what do you call the follower of a lion, a beast? Who is reducing your humanity?
We also find it means cruelty and ferocity, Like Richard cur de Leon, Richard the first of England, Richard the lion hart. Who was very happy to kill men women and children, even those who had surrendered, which was considered wrong even by the scant morals of the Norman Aristocracy, but what would you expect form a lion king that was known to have eaten some of his prisoners. But that fits so well with the traditional meaning of the lion for it also symbolises the sub-human ways of life; it is a symbol of war and an attribute of war gods.
Now it is also funny to find in traditional symbols what it is not, it is not the symbol of dawn, or awakening. But we do find in alchemy, the green lion eating the sun, which is a way of seeing the lion as being the creator of the oncoming night.
So what are the positive attributes, courage, yes give you that it is hard to be proud dominant and war like without it and masculine, but interestingly, the modifying parts and positive elements of this symbols make up are not from the male solar aspect, but from the female lunar element of the lion. Like just rule friendship, justice, creativity, but The Mr Icke’s lion could not be a representation of the Luna aspects could it, as we know, for him the moon is not a natural force, it is a thing which is imposed, to block our true natures. So we would have to read the symbol without those aspects with feminine virtues, so what is left of it , the fixed fire, conflict eternal, war, domination, the dry heat of the desert, a bestial sub-human way of life, arrogance, and cruelty.
Now I know you say his lion means something completely different, but the cat is the animal that can hide its claws.
But on the other hand you could be right, just like Murdock, closing the ‘News of the world’, and then creating a sun on Sunday, they are completely different things and should not be thought about in the same way. David’s lion is a nice lion. You would have to be some sort of conspiracy nutter, to think that for a generation, people have been producing, pretty images of lion kings, and cuddly Aslans, just to make it seem nice. Lets not think about it at all, how the same symbols are used time and again to keep things churning over and over in the same old way. It’s mad to think, anybody would go through a bit of ridicule, just to end up powerful. It’s mad to think, The USA world give any money to the organisation that attacked it. It’s mad to think that bankers put themselves first. Its mad to think that David would encourage you to sit still and develop your inner spirit, to dream about one day being in a grass hut with a Playstation because you disserve it when you could still physically resist or actually have it. It’s mad to think individuals when faced with an idea, would rather feel safe in an online community, than re-examine what could be another way of seeing.
But that’s programming for you. You have to be a bit of a nutter, to have the seed of truth. It’s mad to think.

PPs

Sorry David I have no idea, if you are an Architect of a new house of cards, or that you have been duped, if you thought up the lion, or it was put into your head, but I know what it means. I leave now because you are all being bummed by a lion kids and it is not pleasant to watch.
End!
Never say, I am but one person what can I do, as it has been a many of a one person that has changed the world for Good or ill...and YOU can too! & hopefully for Good. By, Ron D...The Spirit Force! As we all are & I can prove it!
Old 08-07-2011, 11:45 PM   #44
andy89lion
Banned

Quote:

PPs

End!
I'm a Leo lol.
andy89lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:48 AM   #45
thespiritforce

Thumbs up Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy89lion View Post
I'm a Leo lol.
Yeah, me too! Aren't we so cooool?
Old 12-07-2011, 09:16 AM   #46
beyonddimensions
Banned

You are massively oversimplifying, distorting, projecting, misrepresenting and flat out trolling on this forum.

Your only "weapon" in your argument is an obsessive focus on the lion metaphor.

And by posing your criticisms as a "question," you're doing all of the above in passive aggressive form.

Your avatar is annoying as shit, too.

Quote:
So far its all been about what has been done to us, but now its about what will you do. And the very first banner that is razed is the lion. A symbol of power kingship and suppression. Are you going to walk forward using the very same symbols that have been used to suppress you? What if you do win? What would be the difference?
Is all of this just about envy? They've got the riches and we want them? This is not about solving anything, this is just about I want what they have.
Yes I know your all very nice people and you wouldn't harm a fly, but that is what the Christians said. And then they set up the inquisition. That is what the communists said and then they build the gulags. That is what everyone says when they haven't got power.
Your going to sell yourselves short, and just swap tyrants.

Please prove to me it is otherwise, and I have got it wrong.
beyonddimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:26 AM   #47
saty

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritforce View Post
The Lion is not for me...LOL! Is the Cowardly Lion good enough for you?
lmfao
The one from wizard of oz should do just fine hehe

Last edited by saty; 12-07-2011 at 10:30 AM.
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 01:27 PM   #48
jonb
Inactive

Default Hail on ceasar

The lion of leo
july August
Julies Augustus Ceasar
October Octavious

Thrive video stupid

The middle of march is closer than you think
and it will bee lovely honey
Old 23-11-2011, 01:49 PM   #49
white zombie
Inactive

Universally lions represent powerful, courageous people. Why should this lion be any different?
white zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 10:51 PM   #50
jonb
Inactive

Birds of a feather flock together
Old 29-11-2011, 11:16 PM   #51
huddy

I love the Lion!!
See what we call "God & Infinity" as the Ocean. What we call us or them or everything as a Drop of Water. And what we see when we observe a wave reaching the beach and flowing back as the same as "Life & Death", current & past life - it´s an Illusion!

We are ALL One ~ for Eternity.
Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions god's infinite love.
huddy is offline   Reply With Quote