Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 25-05-2011, 01:57 AM   #41
jonb
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
Aslan is the coolest Lion EVAR!

If the alien race of Lions is anything like Aslan we have nothing to fear.
Have you ever read the books?
Did you not know how Lewis created an allegory of Jesus and changed the lamb of god into a lion, that could then be equated with the British lion, To justify The British Empire? Did you not notice throughout the books how the people of the south with their dark skins were incapable of ruling themselves, and how it was set up to justify the idea that the world would be better If it all came under the rule of that lion?

The bad guy does not come up to you and say I am a baddy. No first he makes out his your friend, then when you are relaxed . . .
jonb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2011, 02:27 AM   #42
lizzyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyking View Post
You sound like the Galactic Liberal Overlords of the Milky Way who want to take away our power!
What sort of power?
The most inspiring thing I ever saw was a ten year old boy with tin legs who wanted to be a footballer. He could not kick without falling over. His father who was an ex para taught him how to fall over without hurting himself. The boy taught himself how to kick a ball with pin point accuracy. He could not run so he hung about the goal when his team mates passed him the ball he regularly scored. His dedication inspired everyone around him. That sort of power I marvel at.

The power to control others, to use others for your own ends, That power, I stand against.

(As far as I know. no lord of anything has come from my part of Essex.)

Symbols work. so when even the people who are open, loving, etc, start to use images of power and suppression, I worry!

Nice story, about the football kid.

I don't like people using power to control others either. I don't know how to be against that power really. I am not a follower or a leader.

Education might help someday, the kind that encourages critical thinking as opposed to carrot on stick tricks, and authoritarian programming and indoctrination. Nonviolent noncompliance seems to be the only viable solution, so maybe if critical thinking around a common denominator (such as economics) ever reaches critical mass, the unsupported top would just topple.

I like the color of your flashy avatar, cool colors:

As far as the symbols. I guess everybody reaches for them for their own reasons. I understand your concern, I suppose any symbol can be used or misused. Maybe people who feel oppressed might feel empowered by them. Wizard of Oz; the Cowardly Lion looking for courage, and so on.

Last edited by lizzyking; 25-05-2011 at 03:50 AM. Reason: f
lizzyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2011, 07:51 AM   #43
thommo

Quote:
Originally Posted by belch View Post
Why dont these shamen and alike ever see themselves as a flea for example,
Or a mouse, mosquito, rat, tortoise blah blah.

Why is it always something big, fast and powerful ?
A shaman is human. Often the shaman takes on an animal form when travelling through the spirit world, and it can be the form of any animal.

A flea can jump huge heights in relation to it's size. The same as us jumping over St Pauls catherdral from a standing start. Not a good example of a something weak and slow. If you take time to look at all animals, they each have unique abilities. The mouse is fast and agile as is the rat. The mosquito has amazing sensory abilities to detect animal/human prey.The tortoise is interesting though. It has managed to slow itself down to live a very longtime for an animal of it's size.

thommo

http://conspoetry.wordpress.com
Where conspiracies and poetry collide
thommo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2011, 07:57 AM   #44
loveandpeaceforall

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
Aslan is the coolest Lion EVAR!

If the alien race of Lions is anything like Aslan we have nothing to fear.
Hey, i didn't know there was a species of lion called "Aslan" and aslan directly means lion in Turkish.

Last edited by loveandpeaceforall; 25-05-2011 at 07:58 AM.
loveandpeaceforall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2011, 08:05 AM   #45
heathcliff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrindigo View Post
Looking for bones and fossils of a feline humanoid would only apply if they developed on this planet.
The smugness on this forum, at times, is disgusting.

Have you thought into the question that philthy53 asked and what he was refering to? I believe he meant the French cave art which depicts lions. He'd be right to question where the bones/fossils were. . . . . but you just jump in with smart arse comments and your . Great. Still, at least one brown noser chirped up to say how 'wise' you are.
heathcliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2011, 08:48 AM   #46
neutrino
Inactive

Quote:
Did you not know how Lewis created an allegory of Jesus and changed the lamb of god into a lion, that could then be equated with the British lion, To justify The British Empire? Did you not notice throughout the books how the people of the south with their dark skins were incapable of ruling themselves, and how it was set up to justify the idea that the world would be better If it all came under the rule of that lion?

The bad guy does not come up to you and say I am a baddy. No first he makes out his your friend, then when you are relaxed . . .
The MOVIE Aslan is the coolest Lion EVAR!
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2011, 09:56 AM   #47
koagula

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmob View Post
You can't prove it. But you can deny it.

There are Feline Races, and then there is a supposedly the co-creators of this physical universe, the 6th Dimensional race of creatures resembling a modern day lion. I always wondered why we call a Lion a King of the animal world, and believe there might be some correlation here.
Oh no, look out, 6th dimensional Lions. I am amazed that they managed to create anything, I thought their paws might be a hindrance.

However are you meaning evolved Lions, i.e;

Last edited by koagula; 25-05-2011 at 10:42 AM.
koagula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2011, 10:09 AM   #48
boggumbap
Inactive

I had a really vivid dream two nights ago that there was this old English company which had people poaching lions for their skins/furs, and they made machines that would process them somehow to make a sacred robe that gave them some kind of power...Someone said that lions are connected to us humans, but not all of us on Earth(like the people that made the robes, they might've been reptilians or something). I can't remember exactly what they said but this is really weird, this thread..I'd never heard of the lion race and wouldn'tve read this thread if it wasn't for this dream! Things just keep getting weirder and weirder...
boggumbap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2011, 10:22 AM   #49
loveandpeaceforall

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathcliff View Post
The smugness on this forum, at times, is disgusting.

Have you thought into the question that philthy53 asked and what he was refering to? I believe he meant the French cave art which depicts lions. He'd be right to question where the bones/fossils were. . . . . but you just jump in with smart arse comments and your . Great. Still, at least one brown noser chirped up to say how 'wise' you are.
You got the point, we may have jumped from a topic to another so we may have forgotten to touch on philthy53's topic.

Maybe there are lion fossils there and some scientists have found them but do you think that they would explain it to us? There are many facts that are kept hidden from us. And "please" be polite while addressing to the people who express themselves freely.
Old 25-05-2011, 10:49 AM   #50
heathcliff

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveandpeaceforall View Post
You got the point, we may have jumped from a topic to another so we may have forgotten to touch on philthy53's topic.

Maybe there are lion fossils there and some scientists have found them but do you think that they would explain it to us? There are many facts that are kept hidden from us. And "please" be polite while addressing to the people who express themselves freely.
I don't see what is to be gained by hiding the fact that lions (the kind we know, not feline aliens from computer games, childrens films. . . .other planets, if you like) lived, died and were fossilised in France?

And I'll show the same amount of respect to other posters as is a) shown to me on here and b) shown to other posters who are not part of the clique on these forums as I see fit.
Old 25-05-2011, 11:17 AM   #51
thoughtmage

Quote:
Yeah, I exactly agree with you. Thinking about them makes you positive, strong and warm hearted. On the opposite, when you even kill a "reptile", you're still afraid of it.
Not everyone is afraid of reptiles. I've had a few as pets and even loved and mourned the deaths of both my Ball Python and Leopard Gecko.

As for a supposed intelligent lion-like species, I suppose anything in this universe is possible. Its technically one huge mmorpg with pre-created bodies with which to move around. I would picture a lion species to be quite a prideful bunch, who value honor and they would not be afraid to fight and die for what they believe in. I don't see them as a cuddly race of beings, but a race just as fruitful in emotions as our own, though a bit more focused than we are, often predatory, cooperative, and maybe just a little bit too outspoken at times for their own good. At least if I were to create a species of lion-people that would be the template I would use.

Last edited by thoughtmage; 25-05-2011 at 11:25 AM.
thoughtmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2011, 11:19 AM   #52
loveandpeaceforall

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathcliff View Post
I don't see what is to be gained by hiding the fact that lions (the kind we know, not feline aliens from computer games, childrens films. . . .other planets, if you like) lived, died and were fossilised in France?

And I'll show the same amount of respect to other posters as is a) shown to me on here and b) shown to other posters who are not part of the clique on these forums as I see fit.
I can't say anything if you have a completely different view on David Icke's theories. We were generally talking about "Alien Felines". Of course nobody does gain anything by hiding "lion" fossils. Clichés?? Everybody here is just sharing their ideas. It's a forum.

Last edited by loveandpeaceforall; 25-05-2011 at 11:22 AM.
Old 25-05-2011, 11:45 AM   #53
heathcliff

Quote:
I can't say anything if you have a completely different view on David Icke's theories. We were generally talking about "Alien Felines". Of course nobody does gain anything by hiding "lion" fossils. Clichés?? Everybody here is just sharing their ideas. It's a forum.
Well then why do you question if "they" would hide them from us? Feline extra-trrestrial fossils; yes, I agree they would hide them. But Philthy53 was questioning the cave art work and why, if they existed in France, are there no bones/fossils. Maybe one explanation is land masses used to be grouped differently/in different places, etc but as usual here, common sense is thrown out of the window.

It's true that I don't hold the views of David Icke to be the gospel truth but I can see the point and agree with ome of what he says. A forum is for the discussion of ideas; not to blow somebody out of the waterwith smart arse comments and to score points which is what go's on here all too often.
Old 25-05-2011, 11:45 AM   #54
lighthouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by belch View Post
Why dont these shamen and alike ever see themselves as a flea for example,
Or a mouse, mosquito, rat, tortoise blah blah.

Why is it always something big, fast and powerful ?
The same reason no one ever remembers a past life in which he was a simple stupid small man from a few centuries ago.

Quote:

Oh, Jesus..

It's really great to believe no one ever did, make or wrote anything wanting to spread an idea of love and goodness.
Nice world you're living in, mate.

I guess the kids in that novel should be searching for their strength
in a giant mosquito.. Having a visual at this moment...
lighthouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2011, 11:49 AM   #55
loveandpeaceforall

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoughtmage View Post
Not everyone is afraid of reptiles. I've had a few as pets and even loved and mourned the deaths of both my Ball Python and Leopard Gecko.
Ah I'm sorry about your pets.
You always have a strong tie no matter what kind of animal you have.

I may like a reptile as a pet as well. I don't know, maybe I'm only afraid of "dead" reptiles. Like, if I had to kill a snake, I'd still be feeling weird when I look back at its corpse. (man, I admit; I have weird phobias )

Last edited by loveandpeaceforall; 25-05-2011 at 11:52 AM.
Old 25-05-2011, 11:56 AM   #56
thoughtmage

Quote:
Ah I'm sorry about your pets.
You always have a strong tie no matter what kind of animal you have.

I may like a reptile as a pet as well. I don't know, maybe I'm only afraid of "dead" reptiles. Like, if you have to kill a snake, I'd still be feeling weird when I look back at its corpse. (man, I admit; I have weird phobias )
It is fine. My mourning has long since passed, though losing anyone you loved is always going to leave a scar. I've always found it easier to commune with animals outside my species anyway. I barely notice when I'm at a funeral, but that's because of my belief system. I remember one time my grandmother had a shovel out and she was going to kill this baby snake that had found its way near the house. I promptly caught it and released it in the woods before she had the chance to kill it. A similar experience happened in her closet too. I have no idea how a grown black snake got in her closet amongst her shoes but again I was charged with the task of protecting the animal from her, so again it was a catch and release event.

By the way, if you are seriously considering a reptile as a pet I would suggest a leopard gecko. It is an excellent and colorful starter to have. They are easy to take care of and if taken care of properly live long and healthy lives. I got mine in fourth grade and it died late into my senior year of high school.

Last edited by thoughtmage; 25-05-2011 at 11:59 AM.
thoughtmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2011, 11:29 AM   #57
jonb
Inactive

Oh, Jesus..

Dear litehorse
You said
'It's really great to believe no one ever did, make or wrote anything wanting to spread an idea of love and goodness.
Nice world you're living in, mate.'

Let me explain, there is a difference between, some, and all, its a relatively easy concept, you know like in 'father Ted'
'This one in small, and that one is far away,'

but did I do you a disservice, are you living in a world where everything is the same, a sort of porridge, maybe a blue donkey porridge? I'm sorry of course these things would be hard for you to understand.

Though you do seem to understand ideas like children and mosquitoes,
well done 2 out of 10 all you have to do is try a little harder.

I hope this helps, love Jonb

Last edited by jonb; 26-05-2011 at 11:32 AM.
Old 26-05-2011, 11:55 AM   #58
rebel_recon

Quote:
Do you really believe that the Lion Race exists? If so, are they our "creators" or "parent race"?
It sounds very utopic and Star Wars-ic but we can't deny something that we cannot prove too.

How does David describe this creatures in his books (especially in the last one) and what does he tell us about them?
Yes i do, i believe there are hybrid humans like there reptillian counterpart who have this mix of lion in them. And i believe these two races are destined to mix genepools by all the symbolism ive noticed in mordern day culture. But that is all specultion i have no evidence of this, it's only a gut feeling. RARRWWW.
rebel_recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2011, 02:30 PM   #59
jonb
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiansix View Post
Oh P-U-L-L-E-E-E-S-S-E people: WAKE UPPPPPP!!!!!!

This can only mean............that David Icke is one of the Illuminati as he's actively promoting the Zionist Messiah. He knows all about sacred symbolism and has never told his readers how it's used to promote/shove the Forward Agenda down the public's throats.

He's always been one of them.
How would we Know?
When I was last using this forum about 2 or more years ago, there were a lot of young men clamouring for the chance to fight back. This lion stuff must have seemed like a heaven sent solution. And that could be why there is no analysis of it. But if an image is in-front of you either it is giving off the from or you are projecting that form onto it. That vision is telling you something, to say they're going to help, its just that they happen to be large predatory animals, with connotations of power, control, suppression, is stupid.
He might be one of them, he might have been duped, ether way to replace one sort of predators with another is no solution.

When I came back to this forum, I was shocked, that so many have gone along with it and have taken up the banner of the war beast!

good on you elysiansix,

Sweetness from the death of power

Last edited by jonb; 26-05-2011 at 03:32 PM.
Old 26-05-2011, 06:58 PM   #60
rebel_recon

Just because an animal is predatory doesn't mean it's a war beast. War is what happens when that animals fall of sinc with imperical order of nature "humans are a classic example", reptillians are not evil nor a humans we wern't born to make war and be selfish, all these selfdestructive tendancies are learned from the environment in which we live. And people come along with this banner saying all the ulliminati are bad and so are the reptillians, yawn. Yer sure alot of you don't follow the distored view of mainstream, you try to seperate youself from it, all i see is a distored minority subculture who thinks like mainstream just with different views. Your all the same to me.

Last edited by rebel_recon; 26-05-2011 at 06:59 PM.
rebel_recon is offline   Reply With Quote