Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 10-02-2011, 06:38 PM   #41
fennelseed

Something definately has shifted in the last week or so ~ I have always felt 'in tune' with myself ~ and with others ~ but right now there is a sharpness and clarity to it that I've never felt before.

Like the lights are full on!
fennelseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:46 PM   #42
truthseeker1980

I was on the train the other day going to an interview in central london and an odd couple got on, it was a mother and son, although the son was older than me.

The mother was French and they sat next to me, she had a French magazine and handed it to her son to read, she'd say somethings in French and some in English. Whatever the French magazine was, it had a 3-4 page article about the Egyptian riots. The first thing the son said was, before the end of the year France and the whole of europe will be doing the same, she agreed, i agree too but didn't butt into their conversation. I was happy the awakening is really happening.

The domino effect will come into play over the coming weeks.

The MSM are obviously quite worried as the weekend before last 29th Jan, there were big protests in major cities in the UK, threads on this board about them, but the whole news all weekend was only about the people uprising in Egypt, not once did they mention any of the protests in the UK, the papers the next day had 4-5 lines about the protests but that was it. So the MSM were obviously told there is a media blackout on all UK protests, i'd imagine they are trying to stall this domino effect, but now we are entering the 9th cycle, they aint going to be able to stop it.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:46 PM   #43
hurr

I can't stand this Mayan Calendar New Age idiocy. Absolutely nothing is happening except some people are making cash.

When you understand that the Mayan Calendar gurus are in it only for the money then we can talk about Evolution of Consciousness.
hurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:53 PM   #44
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by fennelseed View Post
Something definately has shifted in the last week or so ~ I have always felt 'in tune' with myself ~ and with others ~ but right now there is a sharpness and clarity to it that I've never felt before.

Like the lights are full on!
Nice one and many others are experiencing the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker1980 View Post
I was on the train the other day going to an interview in central london and an odd couple got on, it was a mother and son, although the son was older than me.

The mother was French and they sat next to me, she had a French magazine and handed it to her son to read, she'd say somethings in French and some in English. Whatever the French magazine was, it had a 3-4 page article about the Egyptian riots. The first thing the son said was, before the end of the year France and the whole of europe will be doing the same, she agreed, i agree too but didn't butt into their conversation. I was happy the awakening is really happening.

The domino effect will come into play over the coming weeks.

The MSM are obviously quite worried as the weekend before last 29th Jan, there were big protests in major cities in the UK, threads on this board about them, but the whole news all weekend was only about the people uprising in Egypt, not once did they mention any of the protests in the UK, the papers the next day had 4-5 lines about the protests but that was it. So the MSM were obviously told there is a media blackout on all UK protests, i'd imagine they are trying to stall this domino effect, but now we are entering the 9th cycle, they aint going to be able to stop it.
Yep it is here my friend and there is absolutely nothing that can be done to stop it. We are seeing it everywhere now and even the deniers cannot stop the new consciousness energies.

Change is coming.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:53 PM   #45
scottishryan

Quote:
Mayan Calendar New Age

You being serious or giving us a laugh?

I remember someone said the same about Buddha teaching...so new age, I was like...WTF!!

If you don't like it...why read the fookin thread or even worse...post in it? not very intelligent thing to do I generally only read topics that interest me, not ones I can not stand

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:58 PM   #46
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishryan View Post

You being serious or giving us a laugh?

I remember someone said the same about Buddha teaching...so new age, I was like...WTF!!

If you don't like it...why read the fookin thread or even worse...post in it? not very intelligent thing to do I generally only read topics that interest me, not ones I can not stand
Exactly.

I couldnt even be bothered replying to him to be honest because it was obvious by the end of the first sentence that he has no clue what the Mayan Calendar is even about and has done no research on it whatsoever. Just another daft Troll.
Old 10-02-2011, 07:02 PM   #47
scottishryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
Exactly.

I couldnt even be bothered replying to him to be honest because it was obvious by the end of the first sentence that he has no clue what the Mayan Calendar is even about and has done no research on it whatsoever. Just another daft Troll.
Agreed!! Actually had a scan of his topics on the forum here and wished I never even replied whether joking or not, posting topics about Hitler shooting JFK and Jesus was a reptilian tells me to save my energy

Maybe its taking the consciousness of some longer to expand

Old 10-02-2011, 07:07 PM   #48
boeing727

I have noticed the light pheonomena a bit myself. I have allso recently had roller coaster emotions. I suspect most of it is connected to the energy vibration field and what thats doing (extreme highs and extreme lows) with no mdway point. This was from late jan to now.

Will the emotional roller coaster end once the new vibes come in
boeing727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:13 PM   #49
lobuk

Quote:
Agreed!! Actually had a scan of his topics on the forum here and wished I never even replied whether joking or not, posting topics about Hitler shooting JFK and Jesus was a reptilian tells me to save my energy

Maybe its taking the consciousness of some longer to expand
lmao

And yep, it will definately be different for different people and it will definately take longer for certain types of mind sets LoL.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:09 PM   #50
trigger_andy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurr View Post
I can't stand this Mayan Calendar New Age idiocy. Absolutely nothing is happening except some people are making cash.

When you understand that the Mayan Calendar gurus are in it only for the money then we can talk about Evolution of Consciousness.

Thank you!

Im not allowed to comment on this anymore otherwise the believers get all uppity and report me.
trigger_andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 08:15 PM   #51
scottishryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigger_andy View Post
Thank you!

Im not allowed to comment on this anymore otherwise the believers get all uppity and report me.

Old 10-02-2011, 08:16 PM   #52
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigger_andy View Post
Thank you!

You got reported by me for purposely Trolling a thread with the same subject as this of which you had no interest in whatsoever and just wanted to take the piss and derail it.

Couldnt care less whether you like it or not.

Dont try and destroy threads on subjects you have no interest in.

Simple as that.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:17 PM   #53
ambler1980

please stop quoting trolls...trigger dandy is on my ignore list, and i dont wanna read his bile.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:25 PM   #54
mishy

Something is certainly in the air. I haven't seen or spoken my step-bro since before xmas, when I was telling him about how we are slaves etc and that he should watch David Ickes big brother - the big picture and he just called me a nutter prety much.

I've just this minute got off the phone to him and he was asking what was it I told him to watch again. Random. He sounded like he was becoming aware of the bs (He called me to specifically ask the question 'what was that vid?')

Last edited by mishy; 10-02-2011 at 08:27 PM.
mishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:45 PM   #55
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
please stop quoting trolls...trigger dandy is on my ignore list, and i dont wanna read his bile.
Spot on mate and neither do i.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:55 PM   #56
scottishryan

Quote:
This message is hidden because trigger_andy is on your ignore list.

Anywho...now approaching midnight and change of cycle in Egypt with regards to the February date? Does this look like the start of it all?

Amazing scenes and as said before...massive synchronicity!

Old 10-02-2011, 10:02 PM   #57
lobuk

Quote:
Quote:
This message is hidden because trigger_andy is on your ignore list.

Anywho...now approaching midnight and change of cycle in Egypt with regards to the February date? Does this look like the start of it all?

Amazing scenes and as said before...massive synchronicity!
HaHa, thats more like it mate LoL.

And Yeah i think your right there. It seems to be indeed very synchronistic this and my heart and respect is with the Egyptian people who have displayed amazing dignity so far.

There will be Massive turnouts from the people of Egypt tomorrow which like you say happens to be the 11th February 2011. Its almost like it was meant to turn out that way!
Old 10-02-2011, 10:06 PM   #58
trigger_andy
Banned

Quote:
trigger_andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:11 PM   #59
scottishryan

Quote:

And Yeah i think your right there. It seems to be indeed very synchronistic this and my heart and respect is with the Egyptian people who have displayed amazing dignity so far.

There will be Massive turnouts from the people of Egypt tomorrow which like you say happens to be the 11th February 2011. Its almost like it was meant to turn out that way!
Its certainly holding my interest! I have always been memorised by Egypt, the pyramids and the secrets held in ancient Egypt. SO for all this to be reaching a climax in this country on a cycle date hypothesised is just amazing for me.

There is something big going to happen over night or tomorrow I feel...I wont be able to move from my desk

Old 10-02-2011, 10:23 PM   #60
truthseeker1980

This stuff in Egypt is all the proof we need that the Mayans were measuring consciousness and that lungold and alike were correct in the analysis.

It's all good
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote