Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 21-11-2011, 07:27 PM   #81
coco

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hold_that_thought View Post
Hell; I don't know how to break this to you Coco.. cloudy skies as a rule are the result of a front- in autumn (fall) as well as any other season.. I do a fair bit of model glider flying, and after getting wet through once and very cold with the wind chill, you tend to wise up and recognise an inbound front on the horizon.. and dash to the car to wait it out.

Naturally I'm aware that'd what THEY want me to do..
Ack! An agent!

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi

Last edited by coco; 21-11-2011 at 07:29 PM.
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 12:50 PM   #82
deucypher

Kind of actually wish it would have hit the moon... would be cool if we watched and seen the "poof" and all of a sudden we woke up in a "Pod" with cables attached to us and we were flushed down a drain... would at least put an end to the wondering about the moon matrix
srry need a funny comment once in a while
deucypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 05:02 PM   #83
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucypher
Kind of actually wish it would have hit the moon... would be cool if we watched and seen the "poof" and all of a sudden we woke up in a "Pod" with cables attached to us and we were flushed down a drain... would at least put an end to the wondering about the moon matrix
srry need a funny comment once in a while
Not to worry,your comment may be more REAL than you think! (That movie raises ALOT of questions for sure)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote