Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-10-2011, 11:21 AM   #41
jacki_e
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 220
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
That could well be, Jackie. I tend to believe that humans are basically good and born with good intentions, free of any malice and with hearts that are pure. I believe outside influences are out to twist that and taint us with all sorts of dark shadiness.

I guess it is upto us as individuals to take hold of our own spirit and resist from letting such a thing happen. Sadly, many people have but good thing is that they can always change.
I totally agree.
jacki_e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 01:08 PM   #42
uberstate
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,603
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I never joined this site because of David Icke, I have only watched a bit of Ickes work, there is a lot of useful information on here and there is also some shite

I don't go with the reptile theory though, the royals are reptiles? and Buckingham Palace and the like are just huge vivariums. If you walk past the Palace and here the sound of crickets then you know its meal time!
uberstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2011, 06:36 AM   #43
astraealunaavani
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 24
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
A couple of questions: What do the above strategies have to do with reptilian entities, i.e. what is your intuition saying on the matter? Anyone can adopt them for their own well-being - so where do reptilians enter the equation? I'm just trying to keep this in context with the ideas posited by the original poster.
Every book of David's that I have read so far ties all this stuff in with the Reptilians, they are the direct cause of it! I take it you haven't read any of his last 3 books?

And my intuition is telling me that this is why I have felt this strong aversion to the world, EVERY single thing that i've always felt is not right about the world can be blamed on the Reptilians.
astraealunaavani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2011, 06:39 AM   #44
astraealunaavani
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 24
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
My thing is, if the Reptilians or any so-called oppressors out there are so powerful, why do they need to do it covertly in this way?
The only way to effectively control a mass of people that greatly outnumber you, IS to do it covertly.

Quote:
This shows me that they have fear of humanity as a collective and desperately want to remain in control of our lives. I think what they fear most is when each of us realise that WE are in control of our own minds and start to think for ourselves and I believe it is simple as that.
YES! This is exactly what David says repeatedly. This messed up world could all be restored back to how it was meant to be literally overnight if only we would all wake up and think for ourselves!
astraealunaavani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2011, 06:48 AM   #45
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,369 (2,796 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by astraealunaavani View Post
Every book of David's that I have read so far ties all this stuff in with the Reptilians, they are the direct cause of it! I take it you haven't read any of his last 3 books?

And my intuition is telling me that this is why I have felt this strong aversion to the world, EVERY single thing that i've always felt is not right about the world can be blamed on the Reptilians.
Picking up on your last sentence: From where I stand, there's an inherent error in this thinking. When a person or group begins to attribute "EVERY" single one of their problems to some external thing, two things take place. Firstly, they make the dangerous step of not taking personal responsibility for their situation, playing the blame game. Secondly, in doing so, they overlook or render themselves ignorant to their own power, the power that they have to make a difference.

Excuse me for using clumsy terminologies here but what's the difference between a truther blaming reptilians and a Christian blaming the devil?

Answers on a postcard please, marked 'difference'.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2011, 07:49 AM   #46
astraealunaavani
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 24
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Picking up on your last sentence: From where I stand, there's an inherent error in this thinking. When a person or group begins to attribute "EVERY" single one of their problems to some external thing, two things take place. Firstly, they make the dangerous step of not taking personal responsibility for their situation, playing the blame game. Secondly, in doing so, they overlook or render themselves ignorant to their own power, the power that they have to make a difference.

Excuse me for using clumsy terminologies here but what's the difference between a truther blaming reptilians and a Christian blaming the devil?

Answers on a postcard please, marked 'difference'.
I am not blaming Reptilians on all my problems, I said all the things that I feel are wrong about the world. Things that even as a small child didn't feel right to me. I know the difference between taking responsibility for problems in my personal life, but I'm talking about the major things that control EVERYONE'S lives, government, the medical/drug industry, education, the judicial/law system, media, the banking/money system, etc.

And by blaming the Reptilians, I am not saying we don't have power, we DO...we just have to wake up and realize we can overcome them if we do it together.

And Christians blame the devil for every bad thing that happens in their lives, I am not even talking about that.

I could be here all night trying to say in a few sentences what David says in 600 pages, it just can't be done. I thought most people here were at least familiar with the main ideas of what his books are about.
astraealunaavani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2011, 08:06 PM   #47
azureangel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: the peaks of Lemuria
Posts: 861
Likes: 7 (4 Posts)
Default welcome to the forum astra

Yeah I used to assume the same thing. There are all kinds of posters here, some have not read a DI book. Surprise! I was too. Sorry for the sideline OP. If you keep researching and use your heart and intuition to feel what seems right, you'll get your own answers which is what David encourages us to do more than anything.
Love, angel
azureangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2011, 07:31 AM   #48
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,369 (2,796 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by astraealunaavani View Post
I am not blaming Reptilians on all my problems, I said all the things that I feel are wrong about the world. Things that even as a small child didn't feel right to me. I know the difference between taking responsibility for problems in my personal life, but I'm talking about the major things that control EVERYONE'S lives, government, the medical/drug industry, education, the judicial/law system, media, the banking/money system, etc.

And by blaming the Reptilians, I am not saying we don't have power, we DO...we just have to wake up and realize we can overcome them if we do it together.

And Christians blame the devil for every bad thing that happens in their lives, I am not even talking about that.

I could be here all night trying to say in a few sentences what David says in 600 pages, it just can't be done. I thought most people here were at least familiar with the main ideas of what his books are about.
Thanks for your reply.
I'm very familiar with the ideas, having purchased a few books over the years and listened to numerous interviews.
I'm just intrigued from time to time with how others respond to them.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2011, 12:40 PM   #49
jacki_e
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 220
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberstate View Post
I never joined this site because of David Icke, I have only watched a bit of Ickes work, there is a lot of useful information on here and there is also some shite

I don't go with the reptile theory though, the royals are reptiles? and Buckingham Palace and the like are just huge vivariums. If you walk past the Palace and here the sound of crickets then you know its meal time!
Hahahahaha!!Thats funny!
jacki_e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:55 AM   #50
bladerunn123
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 148
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I find it very easy to spot the folks on this forum who dont read the books..Most of them tend to be the mean, negative types telling others how stupid they are, Or putting them down and demanding the facts, however Ickes book do contain a ton of information, that he backs up with experts and research, its impossible to take the time to point out the tons of facts that Icke has put together in his books to one person who has not taken the time read.

What i understood was that the reptilian feed off our energy/vibrations (everything vibrates) from another density or vibration and this planet has many different vibration (density's) waves , the lower our vibrations the tastier we are, our vibrations are lowered when we experience fear and negative emotions, they found a food source, the Sumerian text speak of the gold needed to save their planet (do your own research on the Sumerians or just keep reading Davids done it for you, as for me I read about them myself) .

I also found David to have the ability to put so many pieces together and intuitively it make since. We cannot see things that exist in another density, we may not be the only ones that inhabit this planet because their vibrations/frequency are as different as ours. This doesn't mean to me that they are super geniuses it means to me that maybe they found away to manipulate our frequency(IE the moon). Keep reading and your answers will come.. David Icke tends to be quite thorough. Also watch his videos, there's so much evidence that points to a reptilian form, (reptilian seems the appropriate word for them, so when people jump the gun and scream they don't exist, its because there minds aren't open enough to realize "Reptilian" is just a descriptive word to describe a scaly looking vibrational entity)

( I posted this from my personal intuition, I posted this for the original poster and for the positive energy folks, what ever negative response come to me from it will not be answered, I suggest you read the books)
bladerunn123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:43 AM   #51
alan m
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 67
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladerunn123 View Post
I find it very easy to spot the folks on this forum who dont read the books..Most of them tend to be the mean, negative types telling others how stupid they are, Or putting them down and demanding the facts, however Ickes book do contain a ton of information, that he backs up with experts and research, its impossible to take the time to point out the tons of facts that Icke has put together in his books to one person who has not taken the time read.

What i understood was that the reptilian feed off our energy/vibrations (everything vibrates) from another density or vibration and this planet has many different vibration (density's) waves , the lower our vibrations the tastier we are, our vibrations are lowered when we experience fear and negative emotions, they found a food source, the Sumerian text speak of the gold needed to save their planet (do your own research on the Sumerians or just keep reading Davids done it for you, as for me I read about them myself) .

I also found David to have the ability to put so many pieces together and intuitively it make since. We cannot see things that exist in another density, we may not be the only ones that inhabit this planet because their vibrations/frequency are as different as ours. This doesn't mean to me that they are super geniuses it means to me that maybe they found away to manipulate our frequency(IE the moon). Keep reading and your answers will come.. David Icke tends to be quite thorough. Also watch his videos, there's so much evidence that points to a reptilian form, (reptilian seems the appropriate word for them, so when people jump the gun and scream they don't exist, its because there minds aren't open enough to realize "Reptilian" is just a descriptive word to describe a scaly looking vibrational entity)

( I posted this from my personal intuition, I posted this for the original poster and for the positive energy folks, what ever negative response come to me from it will not be answered, I suggest you read the books)
I will admit that I have not read Icke's books, yet, but I have read Velekovsky and Stichin, the theories seem similar particularly about the history of the Summarians. Makes me wonder if the Nefelim are reptilians or perhaps their enemies.
Alan
__________________
Whatever you are convinced of as being real,
Someone else is just as convinced that it's not.
alan m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:49 AM   #52
astraealunaavani
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 24
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladerunn123 View Post
I find it very easy to spot the folks on this forum who dont read the books..Most of them tend to be the mean, negative types telling others how stupid they are, Or putting them down and demanding the facts, however Ickes book do contain a ton of information, that he backs up with experts and research, its impossible to take the time to point out the tons of facts that Icke has put together in his books to one person who has not taken the time read.
This is how I feel too, I get particularly frustrated when people challenge me and ask for proof of this and all I can say is "you gotta read the books!" because it's too much to tell them. How can you condense all his books (most of them over 500 pages) into one sentence or even a paragraph?!
astraealunaavani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:00 AM   #53
bladerunn123
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 148
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan m View Post
I will admit that I have not read Icke's books, yet, but I have read Velekovsky and Stichin, the theories seem similar particularly about the history of the Summarians. Makes me wonder if the Nefelim are reptilians or perhaps their enemies.
Alan
I have to admit i have not read Velekovsky or Stichin, but i really am fond of allegories and I often wonder the same type of things. Having the ability to keep connecting the dots yourself by posing these types of questions means you are open minded, I often try to connect the Atlantians to many things too.
You should read Icke's books ( Human Race Get off Your Knees/The lion Sleeps No More is really a conglomeration of most of his research so really thats the one if do decide to read one) they are fantastic and I love that he uses all past ancient religions as evidence and incorporates all theologies in his thinking (granted he is not religious and that means he can keep a neutral view), I always view religions as the same basic principles based off of Sumerian text, kinda of like a base for all religion. I need to read some Stichin it seems. If i recall the Nephilim/Giants (Atlantians possibly again see how i do) are Fallen angels if you will who came from the sky and fell in love with humans and mated with them.. I often wondered if they were the blue bloods myself, I just cant decide on that one yet.. however its crossed my mind. I just cant seem to except that they are the evil ones or the bad guys for some reason .. could be my own dogma though.. I should look more into Enochian books.

Last edited by bladerunn123; 09-11-2011 at 08:14 AM.
bladerunn123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:07 AM   #54
bladerunn123
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 148
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by astraealunaavani View Post
This is how I feel too, I get particularly frustrated when people challenge me and ask for proof of this and all I can say is "you gotta read the books!" because it's too much to tell them. How can you condense all his books (most of them over 500 pages) into one sentence or even a paragraph?!
From reading your post i think you have a great attitude and are grasping what Icke is trying to say! You gotta read the books is just not enough for them sometimes, but dont let them get you down, You know what you know and they dont, its there loss. Next time tell them they are in the wrong part of the forum and they are meant to be in the "Todays News"section, they can bicker with all those nasty ones, its shameful the hurtfulness and Hate that goes on there nowadays
bladerunn123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:28 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.