Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 28-10-2011, 10:12 PM   #21
rainbowdear

Thumbs up engineered by different types of ETs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaychurchforrest View Post
I am on page 274 of Human Race Get Off Your Knees and I am thinking about all the chapters all the time while I am reading. Whilst I am enjoying the book one question has came to my mind though.

Why did the reptilians not impose their NWO when they were engineering the DNA of current humans? Surely this makes the most sense?

Note. People who are going to say reptiles don't exist etc etc, don't waste your time, I have heard it all before, I will examine the evidence myself thank you. Answers from people who have studied much of Icke's work would be greatly appreciated.
Hi!

I like your question...
Because they were in Sumeia...some too in Egypst...however...NOT NOT in the rest of the World
Must NOT get muddle with the WE ALL ORIGINATE FROM THE GARDEN OF EDEN....rubbish;...
people's of the world are all different...
I let you work out the lignages...
However i do believe this significant...that they who evr "htey" are want us to believe that we are all from the same plwe...hence if "we" the people of slavery discover one day "line now" for instance that we are engineered by ETs or Reptilians...we believe than we have "all reptilian" what not DNA inus...However
the thinggy backfires when you find out that...THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF ETs...thi is hence the answer...i am not from Sumeria...LUCIe found by Yves Coppens is African from near Egypt in Sumeria...He was a kind of big ape...Not really human yet...she was used to make Adam & Eve? maybe?!
What about then Chinese they don't originate from Adma é& Eve the first genetically manipulated poeple bythe rpetilian ETs!
No they were not. Their manipulators their Gods were Dragons from the skies.
The American Indians were manipulated or their women got pregnatn through beautiful men from the sky!!!!!!Yep! Here we are!!!
We are NOT all engieered by the same ETs...Thank the good Gods!!!!!!!
Do you realize how people put all ETs in the same bag...NOT FAIR IS IT?
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2011, 04:41 AM   #22
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Honestly, I do not believe that there is anything special about the NWO, I think it is the same as the Old World Order, dressed up in fancy clothes to look new. I think that people are fearful of the NWO and that is what causes this negative vibration that you speak of. This has happened many times over.

Honestly, I used to believe in all of that but I have found since I shed that belief, I do not have all of these "negative-supernatural" things happen to me. Although I attempt to stay positive all of the time, I cannot do it, so I embrace both negative and positive. There is a person that talks about this on youtube, his name is Dimitri Halley. I think he is a psychologist although he sounds a bit gnostic.
hurt4ever1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2011, 12:46 PM   #23
rolf harris
Banned

Quote:
According to Icke, the Reptilians are lazy, so playing with us would probably not be of interest to them when they have very real goals to acheive. Goals that could have been achieved quite comfortably by now if Icke's version of events is true.

Moving on to Alex collier, DNA royalty, have you looked in the mirror? When I look in the mirror and when I look at other people, I see evolved monkeys. When I look at the behaviour of people around the world, People sticking a stick up Gaddifi's arse, Gaddifi ruling the people of Libya unjustly, the illegal wars by the US and UK, NAZI Israel, and the election of the Tories in England during a banking crisis even though the Tory party are EVEN MORE in the pockets of the banks than the Labour party, which was actually quite difficult to achive. A large number of human beings are hopeless. With the rest not much better, and I include myself in that. We all have many flaws.
Lazy enough to impose a nwo?

Well according to Collier the DNA that is royalty has not yet been accessed.

Evolved monkey's? That's a bit rough, guess we'll have to agree to disagree there.

Libya had the best living conditions in Africa under Gaddafi, guess that's unjust though.

I feel sorry for you mate, sounds like you've got the burden of the worlds humanity on your shoulders. Humans are amazing creatures of conscious mind and body. Sure we have flaws but that's how we learn to make things better. You say a large number of humans are hopeless but you don't choose we're you're born and into what family. And there are many examples of people coming from 'hopeless' families that go on to do great things for the world. Glass is half full mate.
rolf harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2011, 01:16 PM   #24
equinoxboy

Quote:
I am on page 274 of Human Race Get Off Your Knees and I am thinking about all the chapters all the time while I am reading. Whilst I am enjoying the book one question has came to my mind though.

Why did the reptilians not impose their NWO when they were engineering the DNA of current humans? Surely this makes the most sense?

Note. People who are going to say reptiles don't exist etc etc, don't waste your time, I have heard it all before, I will examine the evidence myself thank you. Answers from people who have studied much of Icke's work would be greatly appreciated.
In hindsight, I have always grown the most during the times which were the most challenging. Ifthis world is a place where we learn through the experience of life, then it is possible that the agents of control and fear are actually serving a higher purpose (whether they know it or not), and ultimate enslavement has never been on the agenda.

I've wondered about this a lot and there are moments in history that always niggle. For example, if Hitler had focussed on the RAF for a bit longer and crippled them, in 1940, the Nazis could have invaded. The juggernaut was rolling but, it got to the Channel, it just stopped. With Britain occupied, there would have been no easy way for the North American military/industrial might to have been brought to Europe. America was still deeply opposed to spilling American blood on foreign soil and Europe would have seemed a long way away. Hitler would have been able to bring his full weight to bear upon the Soviets, who, with the North Atlantic now in German control, would have not been so well supplied with weaponary, giving him a greater chance of success. Once the Nazis had secured all that mineral wealth, would they have considered Europe, North Africa and the Soviet Union sufficient Lebensraum?

Love
equinoxboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2011, 11:50 PM   #25
andromedios
Banned

Quote:

Icke is wrong in many things. First of all he epic fails to recognize the Yellow Chinese (+Koreans) as the original Lunar Draconian offsprings (genetically engineered)...so , yes, the reptilians (collusional elohim + nephelim of the Moon + Lilith http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/2...-nephilim.html ) already has imposed their world order for the last 13500 years and are rushing now to exterminate the white and the black race, in order only for the Yellow race to survive the Armageddon or World War III programmed by the Chinese Hyperlodge HONG.

So here is the true story:

The Complete Truth about the Draconians and Moon (PART 1)
The Complete Truth about the Draconians and Moon (PART 1)
THE NEW PLANETARY SITUATION REVIEW - FROM 20.000 B.C. UNTIL TODAY.

Icke is right in some things in his new moon research but under the false guidance of his Rabbis, Mediums-Psychics and voices in his head (aka: Lunar influence) he continues to conceal the truth and the whole picture. So here it is in brief:

Moon is a gigantic ex-physical-planetary body converted (terraformed) into a hybrid hollowed space semi-artificial body capable of travelling into interstellar space.
Moon origins is the constellations of Draco and Boötes a coalition Draconian rebellious constellation.
(See: scotish astronomer Duncan Lunan research, Russian Academics Vasin & Scherbakov, NASA/JPL leaked statements, G.H.REES research, Raymond Drake, Don Wilson, etc)
Moon is governed by a race of Reptilians from the Draco constellation. The reptilians are dominating the Moon with extremely high technology and beings in two parallel space dimensions separated by light barriers (c, and c*10^6). Our current 1st visible Dimension of matter rarification (3rd Real) and the 2nd Dimension (4th Real) invisible to our sensors. The 2nd Dimensions of Reptilian Beings rules the 1st and can see all that happens in the 1st. The 1st cannot directly see what happens in the 2nd but has technological capability to communicate with the 2nd.
The Reptilians are a mutineers spacebandits faction which acts as a cancer against the Universal Organism. They made a rebellion million years ago against the Galactic Order and the Galactic Government - Federation. They wander around the Universe stealing planetary raw - valuable materials, by using the original planetary settlers as slaves aka:"Lord's servants" who bring out the raw materials to the surface. After that, they steal them, genocide the settlers, destroy the planets and leave for another solar system in order to repeat the mega-crimes and spread the cancer. They create religions and after that masonic-matrix-mind-control NWO pyramidal beehive systems in order to manipulate the "Lord's servants". In case the system is occupied by populations that are faithful to the galactic government (aka, the white andromedian race) they usually create through genetic engineering serpent DNA hybrid humans that look like the Draconian Chinese that live today in our planet. Then they use the Draconian Chinese serpent-saurian looking hybrids in order to assimilate and essentially genocide and overrun the enemy unfaithful to them population.
Moon came to our solar system around 20.000 B.C. when there was a legal Andromedian Government in our system, the Uranides or Varuna Dynasty (See: Hindu Scripts). Uranides means "People that came from the Sky" = Skylings. The Uranides rulers dynasty consists mainly of Zeus (Diaus Pitar in Sanskrit) and Saturn-Cronus factions. By the time moon entered in our solar system there was already a civil space war between Zeus-Cronus (See ancient Hellenic myths, Hesiods' theogony, Titans clash etc). Zeus made a temporary win against the mutineer Cronus-Saturn-Savaoth and closed the rebelious Cronians to prison-like places, like the Underground Tartars.
Moon at this time (20.000 B.C.) made a first attempt to enter Earth's orbit, that failed. It made a collision course towards Earth which was intercepted by the Andromedians Uranides.
The second attempt was successful and Moon entered Earth's orbit around 11.436 B.C. (See G.H.REES and Raymond Drake research, Tiahuanaco Bolivia encarvings, etc)
The Earth then was already occupied by white race colonizers from the Andromeda constellation and by the local indigenous Black Sirian Race. The white race Hellenes civilizers from Andromeda came to Earth through the star-portal of Sirius(Hyperion=Supersun) as a scientific mission in order to teach and civilize the indigenous Black Race about the Ecological Harmony and Universal Physical Laws. (See the Chronicles of the Dogon Tribe in Africa)
The Reptilians Draconian Moon having as high commanders: Asmodai Metatron and El Shaddai (See: Bible) or Sendai - Jendai (See: Star Wars) - or Judas, asked from Zeus permission to disembark its populations to Earth.
Hospitable Zeus who was outnumbered and not at this time fully aware of the aggressive-piratical intentions of the moon, allowed them to do so, under the terms of keeping population analogy 1:108 and keeping the then present cultural trend and language of the planet (archetype Hellenic).
The Reptilians from the Moon then disembarked to Atlantis the first Chinese hybrid settlers capable of living in Earth and genetically designed to withstand against attacks from earthborn viruses.
The Chinese under the commands of the first Serpent Priesthoods under the guidance of the Moon quickly degenarated and turned the Whites Pelasgians Hellenes of Atlantis to a civil world war against their racial brothers Pelasgians of Europe and the Prehistoric Athenian Empire. (See: Plato Timaeus - Critias). In this catastrophic global civil war were used nuclear weapons of the era of special effect, and meteorological weapons which were discribed in the ancient Hindu texts of Vedas & Mahabarata.
The White Atlanteans instigated by the Chinese of Atlantis (See books of Raymond Drake) successfully invaded Europe, but the Athenians managed to overrun them and were ready to drop them back into the Atlantic Ocean with a massive counter-attack.
Metatron El Sendai Jendai Reptilians overlords were now terrified because the Athenians under the guidance of Zeus were now ready to massively counterattack and completely eliminate the Chinese of Atlantis with the charge of the devious enorchestrating of the Pelasgian civil global war.
And thus along with the terran global war a parallel space war begun between Moon(Selene) and Zeus HQ's.
Moon then used its gravital canons to put gravitational pressure on the lithospheric plaques of Earth and managed to sink both Atlantis and a little later sunk and Aegis (today Mediterranean and Aegean Seas) and put to death in the depths of the sea millions of white race Atlanteans and Athenians. The Pelasgian high technology golden age Natural Harmony Civilization quickly converted back to "stone-age"
At the same time the Moon and the Serpent Priesthoods notified the Chinese of Atlantis who left on time from the Sinking continent and were rescued to Esperia (Today's America)
Zeus ships (Vimanas, mainly of scientific tasks) at this time were outnumbered against the superior in size and numbers aggressive piratical Lunar Starfleet. The Reptilian Lunar Draconian Starfleet consists mainly of:
a) The flagship Moon ("Death-Star" hybrid hollowed titanium-zirconium body)
b) The flagship Lilith (dark glossy Metallic War-planet) which around 9.600 B.C at the time of the sinking of Atlantis & Aegis was moved and stationed behind the Moon at a selenosynchronous orbit.
c) Around 118 additional much smaller titanium ships
To make things worse some mutineers Cronians managed to escape from Tartars and quickly made an alliance with the Reptilians of the Moon against the Uranides of Zeus. After that in the big monotheistic Religions El Sendai was referred along with Cronus-Saturn-Savaoth as allegedly a common "Universal God" (Draconian mega-fraud and religious manipulation) as Lord Yahweh(Sendai in mongolhebrew or Jendai-Jade in Chinese) and Lord Savaoth(Saturn)
After that time Earth came to the dominance-rule of the Reptilians and their allies the Andromedian Traitors mutineers of Saturn (Cronus-Savaoth)
Zeus ships in order to avoid a general Earth's catastrophe due to the space war, essentially tactically withdrawed 1/3rd to the 4 external planets (Saturn-Uranus-Neptune-Pluto), 1/3rd to the Inner Earth cavity (from the North Pole opening), and the rest 1/3rd escaped from our solar system in order to notify the local Galactic Government in Andromeda Constellation about the crimes and the invasion of the Reptilian Moon, and ask for reinforcements.

Source: Group of Hellenic Reestablishment
hellenandchaos.blogspot.com

To be continued...
andromedios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:43 PM   #26
adbasque

Quote:

From what I understood, is that David icke didn't say that "They" created us, but as in "tampered" with our DNA,, because they had advanced knowledge and technology, perhaps?

I personally don't believe that they created us, if they had they would be controlling us from day one.

And they certainly don't need to be sneaky.

They will manifest themselves and have no reason in remaining in the shadows.
I know that there are other entities who have greater powers but they are not our enemies.

Take for instance if we consider what we know as "Angels" they are in and out of this world, but they don't interfere in human's business.
No I don't believe they created us.
Old 01-11-2011, 06:53 PM   #27
adbasque

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemore View Post
I thought the NWO agenda could be to get numbers down to more manageable levels....where would that equate to feeding off energy I wonder.

Our written records only go so far.....maybe they allready have had full NWOs in place throughout our long history.

Maybe they allready rule the world and are smirking at us coming to realise???Maybe its intentional so we fear them more???
I agree there are too many speculations, too many maybes
I don't buy into this, Other beings do exist, some on this planet, some elsewhere etc.. but I don't believe for one second they created us.

Whoever created them created us.
Old 01-11-2011, 06:59 PM   #28
adbasque

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf harris View Post
Lazy enough to impose a nwo?

Well according to Collier the DNA that is royalty has not yet been accessed.

Evolved monkey's? That's a bit rough, guess we'll have to agree to disagree there.

Libya had the best living conditions in Africa under Gaddafi, guess that's unjust though.

I feel sorry for you mate, sounds like you've got the burden of the worlds humanity on your shoulders. Humans are amazing creatures of conscious mind and body. Sure we have flaws but that's how we learn to make things better. You say a large number of humans are hopeless but you don't choose we're you're born and into what family. And there are many examples of people coming from 'hopeless' families that go on to do great things for the world. Glass is half full mate.
I agree +1
Old 04-11-2011, 10:53 PM   #29
rainbowdear

Quote:
So this seems to be the biggest problem to the whole reptilian theory. They could have taken over by now if they wanted to, when they 'created' us. As such this disproves the idea that reptilians are involved or else it disproves the idea that we are somehow a test tube creation of theirs. I am open to the ideas of Icke, but I do believe some are not explained properly in his book and there are massive issues relating to how the story joins up.

Yes, there is a conspiracy, at the very least, Capitalism its self is 1, a conspiring of the rich to stay rich, yes, there is a hell of a lot of proof that the world wars and finacial crisis have been engineered. Yes, Israel is the modern day Nazi Germany, yes, Satanism might be behind a lot of the evil in the world.

No, religion is not serpent worship, I feel better when I go to church, I do not feel drained in any form. I do believe in Jesus Christ also. I do believe he existed and I do believe he was a miracle worker. I believe he is an example for people to follow. I do not believe people should wait for his return though, like Bob Marley said, "you should look for yours on earth" rather than in heaven. Paradise on earth can be acheived. Religion does not have to be a divisive way to do this. I am a catholic and I have often got on with muslims. I feel between non extremists who are religious, as well as non religious non extremists, people do feel they have a lot in common and this is what will save the world.

I let you in a secret...i feel better when i go to church...without it i'd probably be dead by now...i would have collapsed and committed suicide long ago...my husband noticed the strength and many physical healing si got from it and return to worship. Now he is the one who encourages me to get up when i feel tired he says:"lets go to the eucharist" and it means everything to me.
Healing of my body, mind and soul, a moment of absolute peace and long lasting peace on a different level, a link with the mystery of life and a power overwhelming me from within which enables me to go on day after day. I have also seen a change in my husband; so peaceful, so geneorours ans so much more gentle than he used to be.
I fear humans who do not have this inner gift of peace.
i feel sorry for them for they have no idea what treasure there is within the church. Christ is everything to us in themidst of the evils and vulgarities of this world and by the way we are Catholics!
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote