Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 04-04-2009, 01:09 AM   #1
luciferhorus
Banned

Default The Kabbalah Simplified. For Children.

Please allow me to introduce myself; I am new here.

Having skimmed through the posts on the ‘Secret Societies’ forum, I see that there are quite a few Freemasons here defending their faith and that there are numerous questions regarding their ‘beliefs.’

Probably one the most famous of Albert Pike’s sayings was that the real teachings of Freemasonry are hidden from the lower level initiates, and I have found this to be the case in numerous discussions with Masons on an off the Internet.

An essence of Masonic teaching, which is admittedly disputed by many Freemasons is certain Kabbalistic truths which can be explained very simply; however I should point out that I consider the Masonic understanding of the Kabbalah to be heterodox (heretical).

The Kabbalah is an ancient teaching which is taught and ‘pathworked’ by most secret societies, by the modern Wiccanists, and by many scholars of the tarot.

Perhaps the classic introductory text is the published version of Crowley’s Book of Thoth. There is a very short version of this circulating the Internet but it is an entirely different writing.

Upon understanding the simple essentials of the Kabbalah, I am certain that most people will simply consider it to be a simple ‘common sense’ perspective in comparison to the grand theologies of the world’s religions; there is simply no evil in it, however ritual magick / necromancy can be used for good or evil, for love or hate, selflessness or selfishness, but that is an entirely different matter and is irrelevant to the truthisms of the Holy Kabbalah.

Love and Light

Lux
Lux e tenebris

"All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best."

The Kaballah Simplified (for children).

Part One: Sacred Sex and the Holy Trinity

Lucifer

Aeon of Lucifer 2009

The Kabbalistic explanation of the hermaphroditic (male/female) Creator is extremely simple form of truth which can be understood by children; however throughout history numerous Kabbalistic authors and cultists have turned what is simple into complex ’grand systems’ of religious sophistry often accessible only to those who are initiates of multi-level forms of ritualism.

The Kabbalah centre, run by a multi-milionaire rabbi will sell you a copy of the Zohar for $500 (read it free instead on http://www.sacred-texts.com/jud/zdm/index.htm) or a red string for $20, and the numerous flavours of Freemasonry offer glimpses after years of initiations but frankly the truths behind all this Sophistry are rather simple and they should not be bought or sold.

The Kabbalistic Holy Trinity.

The Kabbalistic Creator is an immanent (within Creation), deistic, animistic hermaphroditic (male/female) spirit of singularity (one-ness) like Allah/Alpha; I am referring to the god of Physics, not to an object of idolatry and worship.

There is One Creator not three, as in Christianity.

What then is the Kabbalistic Holy Trinity?

In Magick in Theory and Practice, Crowley unpacks the magical formula of the Tetragrammaton, spelled YHVH or Yod-He-Vau-He..

The formation of the Yod is the formulation of the first creative force, of that father who is called "self-begotten", and unto whom it is said: "Thou hast formulated thy Father, and made fertile thy Mother". The adding of the He to the Yod is the marriage of that Father to the great co-equal Mother, who is a reflection of Nuit as He is of Hadit. Their union brings forth the son Vau who is the heir. Finally the daughter He is produced. She is both the twin sister and the daughter of Vau.

I shall simplify and explain.

The Kabbalistic Holy Trinity and ’When you see me you see the Father’

Above: Left: female. Middle: Unification. Right: Male.

In the Tree of Life, we see three columns, the column of femininity, masculinity and unification (the union of male and female).

In all creation we see male and female, positive and negative. In the macro-universe, all the suns are magnetically positive surrounded by magnetically negative planets; in the micro-universe also we see a world of positivity and negativity; in the animal kingdom, almost without exception (there are a few hermaphrodites) we see only male and female; similarly in the human realm.

The Creator divided Her nature into male and female.

When you see me (I am male), you see the father, you hear his voice, you are confronted with his divine nature. When you see any of my billions of sisters, you see the mother, you are confronted with her divine image.

Thus the Holy Trinity is not three Creators, but rather the divine image of a male and female entwined in love and lust. Two lovers kissing or having sex for example; there you will see the Creator and the perfection of the Holy Trinity. No temple nor icon nor idol can compare with such a divine image.

Attachment.

It is common for a soul who is lonely to say that they seek their ’other half;’ this is because a male ’is’ the other half of Creation to a female and vice versa. Alone, we are less godlike; as a pair of lovers, we are completely and perfectly godlike.

’Oneness’ with the Creator cannot be found meditating on a rock, for the Creator is an immanent (within us) hermaphroditic being and thus to become ’one’ with our Creator requires oneness with another ’half’ through love and lust.

Attachment is quite normal and not to be resisted, but the attachment which love brings has nothing to do with monogamy, which is an unnatural state and a consequence of the fall and the temptation of the serpents (priests) of organised religion and government who have sought to control, hypnotise and enslave humanity. There are no completely monogamous animals or indeed human beings; monogamy is an unnatural state imposed on a slave or a hypnotist victim of the priesthood; the body of a slave may be monogamous but the mind always rebels and in the realm of fantasy we act out our true nature.

The column of Unification contains the sephiroths (divine emanations / aspects of reality) which relate to the heart, the sexual regions, the spiritual mind, etc.; it is through a 'relationship' that the two halves of Creation become one.

The Indian idea of non-attachment and the Catholic idea of celibacy have no place here at all; on the contrary. Spirit, Earth (our physical life and needs), Fire (our Will), Air (our mind/ intellect) and Water (emotion /Love) should ideally become one through sacred union.

Celibacy is the sin of restriction. Non-attachment is the denial of love.

Dependency is another matter. Depending on one person for all one’s happiness is the sin of monogamy. We have six billion brothers and sisters; if we only love one person, we become quite unlike the Creator who is within us all, for She is Mother to all and loves all as her sacred children, as should we.

Oneness with the Creator in the absence of love and lust is thus impossible. We cannot fully love ourselves; only another person can fully love us and lust after us; which is what we all seek; if we are not lovable, we do not fully manifest the love of the Creator and must change ourselves.

If we do not have a lover, we create one in the realm of fantasy; if we do not have sex, we imagine having sex; this is part of our ’true will;’ it is our immanent Creator guiding us away from the sin of restriction and the avoidance of love.

The Divine Hermaphrodite

It is my view that we are bisexual creatures, as are most of the higher animals. The experience of same gender sex allows us to experience both active and passive roles; we all contain male and female hormones; we are all partly hermaphroditic; indeed often when the Creator is portrayed in Kabbalistic art, it is as a divine hermaphrodite. Generally bisexual experiences it makes us more loving people, whereas those who are homophobic are generally filled with hatred of others and self hatred.

The Garden of Eden, the Serpent and the Fruit.

The term ’eating a forbidden fruit’ is considered by almost all Hebrew scholars to be a ’sexual metaphor.’ Thus the sentence ’Adam and Eve (who were clearly not alone in Eden) were naked and unashamed and could eat of any fruit of any tree’ can be translated as ’they could have sex with anyone they chose, ’ which is how a group of naked teenagers placed on an island without the hypnotism of the priesthood would naturally behave.

The Serpent

The Torah is written against the background of the slave revolution in Egypt, and the term Serpent clearly refers to the Egyptian slave masters, whose priesthood and aristocracy commonly appear with serpent jewellery on their heads. Since their are no depictions of slaves wearing such serpents, it can be assumed that these were an official symbol of power and authority, just as in England, only those whose will is enslaved to the monarch (the police and military), walk around with the initials of her name and title (E.R) stamped on their foreheads

The author(s) of the Torah clearly believed that the Egyptian slave masters (the priesthood and aristocracy (i.e., the serpents) were evil. In ancient times, organised religion (sex cultism) and government were entwined and the will of the masses was enslaved to the will of a few.

Enslaving ones will to the will of a Master in a sex cult was considered to be the root of all evil in that age where government and religion were entwined.

The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil

The preisthood of organised religion of the ancient world utilised certain Kabbalistic ’truths (that which is ’good)’ in order to hypnotise and enslave the masses; thus when people say ’there are good things about religion, ’ this is often true, but we do not judge people by the innocent things they do and say, but by their evil.

Some notes on Sex Magick.

In Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh’s cult, which I was loosely associated with in my youth, prepubescent children were often encouraged to sleep naked together, and of course the result was often kissing, petting, mutual masturbation and so forth. There were never any allegations of paedophilia however, it was purely between children.

The point of this was, I believe to produce an adult who was totally free of all shame and all sexual inhibitions, and I do believe that this was a successful method. Sex is sacred. It is divine (godlike). Love is the purpose of existence and the opposite of sin. There should be no shame. It is by the hypnosis of the priesthood that some are ashamed.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Every bully and dictator in history has followed this mantra, but this always involved the enslavement of the will of others to the will of the dictator, and thus this is anti-thelemic; if everyone followed their own true will, none would be enslaved to the will of another.

Spit or swallow?

From a purely physical point of view, the exchange of bodily fluids has an affect on us. I recall the story of a woman who went to her doctor complaining that she had begun to grow thick facial and body hair and that her voice was becoming deeper;it was as if she was becoming male. When the doctor enquired about her personal life, it turned out that whenever her boyfriend ejaculated, she swallowed his semen, and that he was a bodybuilder who was injecting steroids (male testosterone).

With or without the additional testosterone, when a female is constantly absorbing any bodily fluids (saliva, semen, etc) of a lover, she is becoming more physically male through a natural process of taking male hormones; similarly with a male who takes in the saliva and vaginal fluids (through oral sex) of a woman; even with same sex relationships, there is an exchange of hormones; we actually physically become in part like our lovers. This is as it is supposed to be? Thus, with regards to the ‘spit or swallow’ question, the magickian would say ‘swallow (unless your lover is on steroids).’

In addition
:
Swallowing foreign body juices is actually like taking vitamins and it whitens your teeth

The American Dental Association says that semen cuts plaque better than mouth wash, so practice oral sex and save a smile.

Having nice sex burns 358 calories. Having rough sex burns fat……??

Spiritually also, when we have sex with someone someone, our spirits become one to an extent; generally we never forget such experiences; loving many people to the highest degree requires having sex with them; through this we are always connected to them and to their ancestors. For the purposes of necromancy (the evocation of the souls of the dead / ancestral spirits), the more radical our sex life, the more we attract their attention; they are able to observe us, just as we are able to observe a sex film.

That which we repress, we become obsessed with

Love and sex are divine (godlike) sacraments (sacre mentis / sacredmind); those who do not partake of the sacraments become filled with hatred and repression; that which we repress, we become obsessed with, which pershaps explains why so many celibate priests have a habit of raping children; a sexually fulfilled person, surrounded by love / lovers would never behave that way.

Lucifer

"Worship me with wines and strange drugs whereof I shall tell my prophet, and be drunk thereof! They shall not harm ye at all!" AC

Sex is the most powerful instinct in man. The politician and the priest have understood from the very beginning that sex is the most driving energy in man. It has to be curtailed, it has to be cut. If man is allowed total Freedom in sex, then there will be no possibility to dominate him. To make a slave out of him will be impossible.

Have you not seen it being done? When you want a bull to be yoked to a cart, what do you do? You castrate him, you destroy his sex energy. And have you seen the difference between a bull and an ox? What a difference! An ox is a poor phenomenon, a slave. A bull is a beauty; a bull is a glorious pheonomenon, a great splendor. See a bull walking, how he walks like an emperor! And see an ox pulling a cart.

The same has been done to man. The sex instinct has been curtailed, cut, crippled. Man does not exist as the bull now, he exists like the ox, and each man is pulling a thousand and one carts. Look and you will find behind you a thousand and one carts, and you are yoked to them.

Why can’t you yoke a bull? The bull is too powerful. If he sees a cow passing by, he will throw both you and the cart, and he will move to the cow! He will not bother a bit about who you are, and he will not listen. It will be impossible to control the bull. Sex energy is life energy; it is uncontrollable. And the politician and the priest are not interested in you, they are interested in channeling your energy into other directions. So there is a certain Mechanism behind it--it has to be understood.

Sex repression, tabooing sex, is the very foundation of human slavery. Man cannot be free unless sex is free. Man cannot be really free unless his sex energy is allowed natural growth.

These are the five tricks through which man has been turned into a slave, into an ugly phenomenon, a cripple.

The first is:
Keep man as weak as possible if you want to dominate him. If the priest wants to dominate you or the politician wants to dominate you, you have to be kept as weak as possible. And the best way to keep a man weak is not to give love total freedom. Love is nourishment..."

"...Second:
Keep man as ignorant and deluded as possible so that he can easily be deceived..."

"...The third secret:
Keep man as frightened as possible. And the sure way is not to allow him love, because love destroys fear--’love casteth out fear.’ When you are not in love you become more interested in security, in safety. When you are in love you are more interested in adventure, in exploration...."

"...The Fourth:
Keep man as miserable as possible--because a miserable man is confused, a miserable man has no self-worth, a miserable man is self-condemnatory, a miserable man feels that he must have done something wrong. A miserable man has no grounding--you can push him from here and there, he can be turned into driftwood very easily. And a miserable man is always ready to be commanded, to be ordered, to be disciplined, because he knows ’On my own I am simply miserable. Maybe someody else can discipline my life.’ He is a ready victim."

"And the fifth:
Keep men as alienated from each other as possible, so that they cannot band together for some purpose of which the priest and the politician may not approve. Keep people separate from each other. Don’t allow them too much intimacy. When people are separate, lonely, alienated from each other, they cannot band together. And there are a thousand and one tricks to keep them apart.

For example, if you are holding the hand of a man--you are a man and you are holding the hand of a man and walking down the road, singing--you will feel guilty because people will start looking at you. Are you gay, homosexual or something? Two men are not allowed to be happy together. They are condemned as homosexuals. Fear arises. If your friend comes and takes your hand in his hand, you look around: ’Is somebody looking or not?’ And you are just in a hurry to drop the hand..."

-Osho

luciferhorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 04:30 AM   #2
verndewd
Banned

is that the entirety of the ideas in the kabbalah ? its basically a book on divine ramifications of creation ? While I arrived at similar ideas from different sources , mainly quantum physics research (and not via mathematics)
it seems very limited in scope and I dont particularly agree with it entirely.

One thing that is striking is "Do what thou wilt", as it is presented in luciferian organizations as the creed. Along with some novel idea of cain having been told that by lucifer.

If thats all it is about , and I do have my doubts about you having a complete picture of the kabbalah here, then it is one seriously flawed and narrow minded doctrine.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 08:21 AM   #3
batou
Banned

Do you ever look at what you write and think... damn do I really believe that shit.
All these flourishing hand gestures, sex magic, pillars and old paintings and pharaohs... It's a bit contrived isn't it?

I don't give two fucks about the kabbalah, but thanks for simplifying it for us. Now I care even less.
batou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 09:24 AM   #4
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferhorus View Post
The Kaballah Simplified (for children)
I have to admit that it's been one of the most interesting posts I ever read on this forum (though it is true I'm also fairly new).

I'm just wondering on which side are you, judging by your nick?

Last edited by flyermay; 04-04-2009 at 09:24 AM.
flyermay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:36 PM   #5
luciferhorus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
is that the entirety of the ideas in the kabbalah ?
No of course not, this is just Part One: The Holy Trinity

I have numerous pre-written essays on this subject, this is just some milk before the honey.

Quote:
its basically a book on divine ramifications of creation ? While I arrived at similar ideas from different sources , mainly quantum physics research (and not via mathematics)
Generally grand theological metaphysical systems are often the speculations, ramblings and anthromorphic projections of the priesthood, which are foten ridiculed by scientists and humanists; whereas beyond the sophistry and confusion of the numerous Kabbalist cultists are some very simple universal truthisms which are simply metaphysical conclusions from observations of nature.

Quote:
it seems very limited in scope and I dont particularly agree with it entirely.
Truth is often is very simple; there seems no limit to the ramblings of theologians on the nature of their god(s) and the millions of religious laws; but as with science if you want to stick to what appears to be obviously true, there are limitiations on what you can say.

Religious Capitalists of course love 'grand metaphysical systems' with which they can hypnotise, confuse, spend years unpacking and this of course requires such things as regular meetings, course enrollment, cult membership, lodge fees, theological seminaries and a host of other things through which they can fleece their victims for Capitalist coin.

A simple truth is hard to sell. A lie is very complex and the liar often wishes to extract a price.

Quote:
One thing that is striking is "Do what thou wilt", as it is presented in luciferian organizations as the creed. Along with some novel idea of cain having been told that by lucifer.
Well I have gone over this on other threads, but 'Lucifer' appears nowhere in the original Biblical texts. To restate: the Hebrew 'Satan' is probably derived from the Egyptian 'Set' the Egytpian god of darkness, whereas the Roman Lucifer archetype is associated with Venus and the Sun and is 'Satan (Saturn)'s anti-thesis;

I have unpacked and explained the 'Lucifer' archetype in other essays and also in responses to other threads on this forum.

With regards to 'Thelemic Law,' this has nothing to do with the 'do what thou wilt,' of a tyrant, priest or a dictator; again this is dealt with in later essays and need to be unpacked; there are numerous Internet essays which deal with this.
Quote:
If thats all it is about , and I do have my doubts about you having a complete picture of the kabbalah here, then it is one seriously flawed and narrow minded doctrine.
The Holy Trinity is part one, but if you consider it seriously flawed and narrow minded, then please elaborate; contradiction and abuse are poor substitutes for argument.

Since I am new here, and am merely introducing myself, I did not wish to simply unload numerous essays where there may be numerous points of objection

Love and Light

Lux
Old 04-04-2009, 12:53 PM   #6
flyermay
Banned

Default The trees of life and death

I am quite interested in this subject, and I hope you will continue posting more texts in this line.

I was especially interested on your interpretation of the Eden and of what they meant by eating from any fruit from paradise. According to that interpretation, what you think the tree of life refer to? And why was the serpent so interested in Adam and Eve trying the forbidden fruit.

Last edited by flyermay; 04-04-2009 at 01:00 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 01:02 PM   #7
luciferhorus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyermay View Post

I'm just wondering on which side are you, judging by your nick?
Well I suppose I should out myself as an evangelical anti-Christian and an Anarcho-Communist, so thus I am on the side of 'universal goodness, love, liberation and enlightenment.'

With regards to Lucifer..well this will require some further explanation (later).

Obviously those who are the devotees of the proto-fascist Biblical god are quite justified to consider me to be an adversary of such a tyrant; for I am all Love and Light, whereas he represents hatred of humanity, fear and ignorance.

Love and Light

Lux
Old 04-04-2009, 01:14 PM   #8
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Well I suppose I should out myself as an evangelical anti-Christian and an Anarcho-Communist, so thus I am on the side of 'universal goodness, love, liberation and enlightenment.'

With regards to Lucifer..well this will require some further explanation (later).

Obviously those who are the devotees of the proto-fascist Biblical god are quite justified to consider me to be an adversary of such a tyrant; for I am all Love and Light, whereas he represents hatred of humanity, fear and ignorance.

Love and Light

Lux
I guess that with Lucifer, and due to what you say about "love and light", you are referring to the "Day or morning star", which brings the light (knowledge) to the world, and not to the Christian "Satan".

However, why "Horus"? Isn't Horus referenced by the all seeing eye of the Illuminati ("the eye of Horus")?

Please excuse me if messing up concepts, I'm just a beginner to all of this amazing stuff.

Last edited by flyermay; 04-04-2009 at 01:15 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 01:35 PM   #9
flyermay
Banned

Default Kabbalah books

One question: if you recomended someone to start with the origal Kabbalah texts, which one would you recommend first (or in which order)?
  • The book of formation
  • The book of splendor
  • The book of creation
  • The book of Illumination
  • The book of the Great Reziel
  • or maybe, forget about those and read any other modern interpretation (i.e. from Alister Crowley)
Old 04-04-2009, 01:56 PM   #10
luciferhorus
Banned

Quote:
I am quite interested in this subject, and I hope you will continue posting more texts in this line.

I was especially interested on your interpretation of the Eden and of what they meant by eating from any fruit from paradise. According to that interpretation, what you think the tree of life refer to? And why was the serpent so interested in Adam and Eve trying the forbidden fruit.
The confusion created by the 'Genesis (or the Genes of Isis as Tsarion would say)' story is simply a linguistic confusion due to literal translations of the Hebrew.

The 'Tree of Life' is a Kabbalistic term and an ancient system utilised by all the great magi throughout our history, whereas the 'Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil' in the context of the Egyptian slave revolution, as I understand it refers to the misuse of the this system by the Egyptian cult masters (the priests / serpents).

Religion in ancient times often involved sexual initiation by the priesthood who controlled and enslaved society. The 'Fall' was not an actual physical death but the descent into the spiritual and physical enslavement of the priests (the evil magi).

Of course this is simply the perspective of our ancestors who wrote the Torah; the Genesis story is certainly contrived from earlier sources and ancient myths.

Michael Tsarion, David Icke and Zecheriah Sitchen (numerous essays and videos of them on google and video.google) all appear to take the position that we were the product of genetic engineering by our ancient ancestors prior to the last cataclysm (the flood). This seems to me to be a more probable position for which there are numerous ancient myths and legends which elaborate on this. This view is of course in contrast to the Darwinist view which, as far as I am concerned, inadequately explains the numerous 'giant leaps' in evolution.

An alternative view is that the genetic scientists who created us forbade interbreeding between the new species they had created; this may have some truth in it, however I don't think that this was the perspective of the authors of the Torah who rearranged this myth in around 600 BC. By 'other species' I refer to non-homo-sapiens; today, irrespective of our 'skin colour' we all all homo-sapiens.'

There are conflicting dates for the arrival of homo sapiens but since it was at least 200,000 years ago with a slight modification 30,000 years ago, the authors of the Torah based their story on an event which had occurred in the far distant past, and of which they would only have ancient myths, Chinese whispers and legends to rely on to reinterpret their tale.

Love and Light

Lux

See also:

See also:

Michael Tsarion - Atlantis, Alien Visitation And Genetic Manipulation
Old 04-04-2009, 02:43 PM   #11
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
The 'Tree of Life' is a Kabbalistic term and an ancient system utilised by all the great magi throughout our history
I see, so the tree of life refers to the Sefirot (the ten emanations of God). For some reason I wasn't counting on finding references to it on the Genesis, though it makes a lot of sense. Actually, it is one of the Kabbalist concepts that most intrigues me. What is exactly the tree of life, and how is it used by Kabbalists? (Hope I'm not jumping ahead of myself)

Quote:
Michael Tsarion, David Icke and Zecheriah Sitchen (numerous essays and videos of them on google and video.google) all appear to take the position that we were the product of genetic engineering by our ancient ancestors prior to the last cataclysm (the flood). This seems to me to be a more probable position for which there are numerous ancient myths and legends which elaborate on this. This view is of course in contrast to the Darwinist view which, as far as I am concerned, inadequately explains the numerous 'giant leaps' in evolution.
Those theories actually changed my point of view on a lot of subjects, precisely for that reason I started looking at the bible again, which I previously read from the sceptic eyes of an atheist, and now as an amazing recollection of prehistoric times; completely different from the interpretation of the church.

It is funny how just half a year ago I would have never even dare doubting about Darwin’s “origin of species”, and now I'm flooded with proofs that point against it. There are a lot scientists that start to doubt Darwin (and not because of religious reasons).

Quote:
An alternative view is that the genetic scientists who created us forbade interbreeding between the new species they had created; this may have some truth in it, however I don't think that this was the perspective of the authors of the Torah who rearranged this myth in around 600 BC. By 'other species' I refer to non-homo-sapiens; today, irrespective of our 'skin colour' we all all homo-sapiens.'
Well, the genesis still talks about other species of men, like the nephilim, Emim, rephaim and Anakim. And also states clearly that other men populated the earth, apart from the “Sons of Elohim”, as it says that these last chose their wives from the “daughters of men”
Old 04-04-2009, 02:44 PM   #12
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
In Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh’s cult, which I was loosely associated with in my youth, prepubescent children were often encouraged to sleep naked together, and of course the result was often kissing, petting, mutual masturbation and so forth. There were never any allegations of paedophilia however, it was purely between children.

The point of this was, I believe to produce an adult who was totally free of all shame and all sexual inhibitions, and I do believe that this was a successful method. Sex is sacred. It is divine (godlike). Love is the purpose of existence and the opposite of sin. There should be no shame. It is by the hypnosis of the priesthood that some are ashamed.
there should be no "encouragement" from sex-obsessed adults, it's a form of paedophilia.

i think the secret kabbalistic tradition includes mind control techniques based on sexual abuse.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 03:05 PM   #13
luciferhorus
Banned

Quote:
One question: if you recomended someone to start with the origal Kabbalah texts, which one would you recommend first (or in which order)?
  • The book of formation
  • The book of splendor
  • The book of creation
  • The book of Illumination
  • The book of the Great Reziel
  • or maybe, forget about those and read any other modern interpretation (i.e. from Alister Crowley)
All the above texts and numerous others are available royalty free if you search on the Internet; but you could spend a lifetime reading these and even as a great scholar you could be confused whereas the Kabbalah reveals simple truths which especially children could understand.

The Book of Thoth Simplified

The most simple way to understand the Tarot is by pathworking, however this does not merely involve 'reading.'. Michael Tsarion's www.taroscopes.com is an excellent introduction.

I began reading the Tarot when I was in my early teens, so all the archetypes are already stored in my subconscious.

The 33 degrees and 38 degrees.

These are degrees of Knowledge, not the degrees of a compass.

http://tsdi.files.wordpress.com/2008...fekabbalah.jpg

There are 33 aspects of the Tree of Life, the 11 Sephiroths and the 22 paths.

Here are your 33 degrees of knowledge.

However you will not understand this fully through merely 'reading;' it requires experiental pathworking.

My 'Kabbalah for Children' series it an attempt to simplify to an explain in child-like language the most profound truths.

I will post part two ('On the 33 and 38 degrees') later which unpacks the 33 and 38 degrees, but it is a sunny day and my 'other half' is demanding that I attend to her gardening.

I have cabbages to attend to; I shall return later, Inshallah, but don't join any cults in the meantime, read some David Icke books:-)

Love and Light

Lux
Old 04-04-2009, 03:36 PM   #14
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
All the above texts and numerous others are available royalty free if you search on the Internet;

However you will not understand this fully through merely 'reading;' it requires experiental pathworking.
That's the reason for asking, I have most of them, plus many others (including the two you mentioned from Pike and Crawley). But I can't see where to start, and every time I try I find them so complicated that end up dropping the idea pretty soon. All of them seem only for the initiated.

Either way, I'm not that interested in mastering any of those arts, just understanding them and find out if there's any truth in them (I mean, looking for clues and explanations that can be applied to real world events).

For example, your first post was fascinating; and regarding of the fact that it can be interpreted as being right or wrong, it offers a very different perspective of life and history. That's what most interests me; reason why I'm looking forward to the second chapter

Last edited by flyermay; 04-04-2009 at 04:32 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 04:19 PM   #15
marpat
Inactive

Nice work luciferhorus. The only point I would raise is where you mention the 33 degrees of knowledge. There are only 32 paths and Da'ath is not considered a complete sephiroth or path. I always thought of it as more of a gate than a place or a place of transition.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 04:36 PM   #16
luciferhorus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Nice work luciferhorus. The only point I would raise is where you mention the 33 degrees of knowledge. There are only 32 paths and Da'ath is not considered a complete sephiroth or path. I always thought of it as more of a gate than a place or a place of transition.
93, brother.

My girlfriend is demanding and bitching that I do cabbage growing.

Daath is essential.

I know that some Trees omit Daath, but study it and come back to me. it is beyond the 10 of life's physical experience; it is the psychic mind.

It is your psychic intuition, it is where remote viewing comes from; it is difficult to explain scientifically.

Bitch, you know already.

It is a shamanic sephiroth. You need to get very stoned on skunk or psilocybe or other shamanic substances to understand.

But you already understand anyway.

33, 93 etc

Later...

Love and light to you, brother
Old 04-04-2009, 04:54 PM   #17
runciter
Inactive

isn't kabbalah (for children) supposed to be the "official" religion of the new sabbatean order?
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:11 PM   #18
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
No of course not, this is just Part One: The Holy Trinity

I have numerous pre-written essays on this subject, this is just some milk before the honey.

Generally grand theological metaphysical systems are often the speculations, ramblings and anthromorphic projections of the priesthood, which are foten ridiculed by scientists and humanists; whereas beyond the sophistry and confusion of the numerous Kabbalist cultists are some very simple universal truthisms which are simply metaphysical conclusions from observations of nature.

Truth is often is very simple; there seems no limit to the ramblings of theologians on the nature of their god(s) and the millions of religious laws; but as with science if you want to stick to what appears to be obviously true, there are limitiations on what you can say.

Religious Capitalists of course love 'grand metaphysical systems' with which they can hypnotise, confuse, spend years unpacking and this of course requires such things as regular meetings, course enrollment, cult membership, lodge fees, theological seminaries and a host of other things through which they can fleece their victims for Capitalist coin.

A simple truth is hard to sell. A lie is very complex and the liar often wishes to extract a price.

Well I have gone over this on other threads, but 'Lucifer' appears nowhere in the original Biblical texts. To restate: the Hebrew 'Satan' is probably derived from the Egyptian 'Set' the Egytpian god of darkness, whereas the Roman Lucifer archetype is associated with Venus and the Sun and is 'Satan (Saturn)'s anti-thesis;

I have unpacked and explained the 'Lucifer' archetype in other essays and also in responses to other threads on this forum.

With regards to 'Thelemic Law,' this has nothing to do with the 'do what thou wilt,' of a tyrant, priest or a dictator; again this is dealt with in later essays and need to be unpacked; there are numerous Internet essays which deal with this.

The Holy Trinity is part one, but if you consider it seriously flawed and narrow minded, then please elaborate; contradiction and abuse are poor substitutes for argument.

Since I am new here, and am merely introducing myself, I did not wish to simply unload numerous essays where there may be numerous points of objection

Love and Light

Lux
Thanks man.

I realize that satan is not only an egyptian 'symbol' of set or rather the judaic perversion of it based on sirius and or saturn and that luciferianism is self made god hood , not to be confused with bowing before a god.

i really do think this information you present is necessary to understand the ticking of the gears in this world.
Old 04-04-2009, 05:15 PM   #19
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
93, brother.

My girlfriend is demanding and bitching that I do cabbage growing.

Daath is essential.

I know that some Trees omit Daath, but study it and come back to me. it is beyond the 10 of life's physical experience; it is the psychic mind.

It is your psychic intuition, it is where remote viewing comes from; it is difficult to explain scientifically.

Bitch, you know already.

It is a shamanic sephiroth. You need to get very stoned on skunk or psilocybe or other shamanic substances to understand.

But you already understand anyway.

33, 93 etc

Later...

Love and light to you, brother
Replying to the bolded statment.

Its called quantum entanglement. From the first seed of the universe to the big bang everything has been entangled. Remote viewing and intuition are simply part of that quantum phenomenon.

Last edited by verndewd; 04-04-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Old 05-04-2009, 03:16 PM   #20
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
isn't kabbalah (for children) supposed to be the "official" religion of the new sabbatean order?
rofl
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote