Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > RiP / MSM Obituaries

Old 27-12-2016, 06:43 AM   #41
monklink

Lightbulb 80s assets

For the benefit of anyone not around in the 80s, y'know how these days the Muggles are self-absorbed with their SmartPhones? Well back then, the way Young folk distanced (isolated) themselves from the older generations was the Walkman (personal cassette player). If you could afford it, you had a proper Sony one with a MegaBass switch (and possibly a silly haircut and oversized jacket with shoulder pads to go with it).

Anyways, it was the Post-Punk era and a kind of Colourful Gay Flamboyance (sometimes called New Romantic) was being blatantly pushed by the Media. The way to express yourself was no longer aggressively active, but "creative" with highlights and diverse coloured scarves. The heavyweights of this movement included the likes of George Michael, Boy George, Spandau Ballet, Almond, Frankie... They were all over the Teeny Bopper magazines and were quite obviously formulated (although most of their fans wouldn't have been aware of it at the time). Anyway, the thing they all had in common was they were very overtly sexual, but in a rather confusing way.

At the same time as the media were pushing a particular take on how the beautiful people should be, there was simultaneously this threat (mysteriously emanating from the Gay Community and/or Promiscuous) in the form of STDs, most notably AIDs. The government even went as far as posting leaflets to every household and most shockingly the incredibly charismatic lead singer of Queen died. Having been a Sex Symbol throughout the 80s, GM suddenly came out as Gay (or Bi?) in the early 90s and his partner of 6 months apparently died of the "virus". Mysteriously he never contracted himself.

Last edited by monklink; 27-12-2016 at 08:46 AM. Reason: agro2colourful
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 10:00 AM   #42
wildhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavendersky View Post
George Michael was undoubtedly a very talented musician, but he was also a very troubled soul. I was reading that he would go looking to have sex with strangers when he was a teen and how he had up to 500 sexual partners within a 7 year period . And in his own words it was like he tried to justify and normalize it all, even though he was already in a long term relationship with someone. I was looking at one of the social media sites last night and there were more posts using his death to push the pro-gay agenda then there were praising his exceptional music talent. I'll tell you, these filthy little bottom feeding maggots are always on call and are so obviously strategically placed to push their wicked agenda. All they can talk about is how hard Michael's life was because he was gay and how evil the world is because they won't accept their lifestyle,etc.. blah blah.. I mean how dare we question why a young teenage boy would feel the need to go looking for sex with strangers or how one would have such a deep urge to have casual sex with hundreds of people they barely know. I mean, after all it's all about LOVE, right? LOVE IS LOVE damnit!!!!! It's all about the Looooove. These pot stirrers and doubt casters need to be shut down and stuffed back down into the filthy sinkholes they came from.
George was a man who loved other men. It was a part of who he was but those who speak about him are gay men as if that is all he was.

His death is more about his sexuality and yes this is what's being pushed on us. He had straight friends and loved ones too but no let's make it about his gay life. It's selling him short to simply define him as being gay. We don't do that with heterosexual celebrity deaths. Why do they want to stoke this fire when George himself didn't want to be some gay icon...he just wanted to be himself not a label .

Last edited by wildhorse; 27-12-2016 at 10:01 AM.
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 01:17 PM   #43
ronisron
Inactive

This just seems like a bullshit, opportune celebrity death. George has always been sketchy, lots of weirdness, he's also rich beyond belief. And on Christmas Day is it?.....

Oh well if he is dead, it was probably arranged, if he isn't, that was arranged too. And again, people act as though they knew George personally, as they've always read about him in the MSM, so they know him well...
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 01:30 PM   #44
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers

I'm gonna push this a little bit more

He was born on 25.06.1963 = 25 + 06 + 19 + 63 = 113

He died on 25.12.2016 = 25 + 12 + 20 +16 = 73.

Quote:
"The numbers 3, 7, 9,11,13, 33, 39. Any multiple of these numbers have special meaning to the Illuminati. Notice that the Bilderberg Group has core of 39 members who are broken into 3 groups of 13 members in each group. Notice that the core of 39 answers to the 13 who make up the Policy Committee.

Take special notice that the 13 members of the Policy Committee answer to the Round Table of Nine. You know that the original number of states in the United States of America was 13.

The Constitution has 7 articles and was signed by 39 members of the Constitutional Convention."
Secret Societies / New World Order" by Milton William Cooper
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...uminati_14.htm
Old 27-12-2016, 03:00 PM   #45
frase

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Moderator Comment: the three preceeding posts seem to have nothing to do with the death of GM. I will leave them here for a bit to give you some time to repost them on the right thread and then I will delete them.
Why do we have to accept as red that he has actually died?
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 07:35 PM   #46
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

https://twitter.com/DianaDaybyDay/st...62258591268864
Quote:
Diana Day by Day @DianaDaybyDay
...he arrived with #EltonJohn and David Furnish at Diana's funeral on 6 September 1997.
#RIPGeorgeMichael
3:19 PM - 25 Dec 2016 [11:19 PM UTC]

https://twitter.com/DianaDaybyDay/st...61255561293828
Quote:
Diana Day by Day @DianaDaybyDay
#GeorgeMichael was a rock star Diana liked and got on well with...
3:15 PM - 25 Dec 2016 [11:15 PM UTC]

Last edited by felixfelix; 27-12-2016 at 07:48 PM. Reason: add tweet
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 07:38 PM   #47
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
Why do we have to accept as red that he has actually died?
Because his manager told the world that George had suffered heart failure....
Old 27-12-2016, 08:00 PM   #48
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixfelix View Post
Because his manager told the world that George had suffered heart failure....
And to be fair, that is what happens when we die, our hearts fail to work anymore. Whether this is what happened to George, well that's another story. And yes, that's as vague as it gets.

And I'll be damned if there's not some weird trend of Hollywood celebrities moving to "the county" near where I live. Bill Murray, Elton and his man, Alec Baldwin.... all buying up land and building monolithic, gated structures to live in. I'll mention it if I should bump into George at a supermarket... they're all here to escape something, and I doubt it's Trump. Lax Canadian laws on "certain things" being an invite?

Besides, if George was alive and simply relocated to "live his life as he chooses" and he got up to no good, who would believe an accuser?

Just speculating....
Old 27-12-2016, 08:10 PM   #49
velma

Pop stars must have the lowest life expectancy rate in the world?

George must have been a nice guy because Childline founder Esther Rantzen said he gave royalties from his 1996 hit Jesus To A Child to the charity.

"Over the years he gave us millions," she said.

"We were planning next year, as part of our 30th anniversary celebrations to create... a big concert in tribute to him."

I guess that will be on schedule then?
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 08:13 PM   #50
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post

George must have been a nice guy because Childline founder Esther Rantzen said he gave royalties from his 1996 hit Jesus To A Child to the charity.

"Over the years he gave us millions," she said.

"We were planning next year, as part of our 30th anniversary celebrations to create... a big concert in tribute to him."

I guess that will be on schedule then?
Oh that was nice of him. I wonder if he ever donated or did any work on behalf of the Clinton Foundation and all the great work they do with children around the world.

And yes, aside from pro wrestling, entertainment folk do have low life expectancy.
Old 27-12-2016, 08:30 PM   #51
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Oh that was nice of him. I wonder if he ever donated or did any work on behalf of the Clinton Foundation and all the great work they do with children around the world.

And yes, aside from pro wrestling, entertainment folk do have low life expectancy.
Savile worked tirelessly for children's charities too.

Fans gather outside Michael's London home in The Grove, Highgate, near his friend Esther, in Hampstead.

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/fans_g..._day_1_4829291
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 08:37 PM   #52
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Ozzie? The Rolling Stones?

Cliff? Madona? Elton? < no one would really miss these cunts, tbf.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 08:38 PM   #53
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Savile worked tirelessly for children's charities too.

Fans gather outside Michael's London home in The Grove, Highgate, near his friend Esther, in Hampstead.

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/fans_g..._day_1_4829291
OUCH!

Yes, many follow the path cleared by Sir Jimmy. He's been a part of all of their careers but the only person who thought he was suss was Johnny Rotten? I find it just too much of a stretch.
Old 28-12-2016, 02:50 AM   #54
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
OUCH!

Yes, many follow the path cleared by Sir Jimmy. He's been a part of all of their careers but the only person who thought he was suss was Johnny Rotten? I find it just too much of a stretch.

Status Quo's Francis Rossi thought Vile suss- the creature told Francis once "Come and see me tarts," meaning young girls- after TOP finished one day and Francis refused, and was grossed out.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2016, 10:05 AM   #55
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Good old Mirror, first with the news...
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...-death-9522451

Quote:
There is likely to be a long wait to find out the official cause of George Michael's death.

Sadly due to the time of year, Oxfordshire Coroner's Court is currently closed and doesn't open again until January 4 when its first cases of 2017 are scheduled.
What bad luck, in Nottinghamshire for example, the coroner's court is open this week...
http://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/1261

Perhaps the problem is getting a pathologist to state a cause of death for the court?
Quote:
It's therefore likely that George's case will be opened and then adjourned on that date.
George Michael’s heartbroken lover said yesterday how Christmas turned to tragedy when he found the pop star lying lifeless in bed .

Fadi Fawaz
said he would never stop missing the former Wham! singer, who suffered heart failure, *** aged 53.
He said: “We were supposed to be going for Christmas lunch.
"I went round there to wake him up and he was just gone, lying peacefully in bed. We don’t know what happened yet. ***
Old 28-12-2016, 03:16 PM   #56
the_ohmbudsman

George Michael was on every news Bulletin all night on Christmas Day and all day Boxing Day and poor old Rick Parfitt didn't even get a look in. Michael did look ill many times before his death looking drawn and under weight - maybe he sniffed something before his death.

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 28-12-2016 at 03:31 PM.
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2016, 04:17 PM   #57
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ohmbudsman View Post
George Michael was on every news Bulletin all night on Christmas Day and all day Boxing Day and poor old Rick Parfitt didn't even get a look in. Michael did look ill many times before his death looking drawn and under weight - maybe he sniffed something before his death.
Looks more like the Elephant Man in his last image
https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com..._229979100.jpg

http://www.splendormag.com/2016/12/l...e-michael.html
The only cause of death I would hazard would be from overeating.

Last edited by felixfelix; 28-12-2016 at 04:25 PM. Reason: resize image
Old 28-12-2016, 04:50 PM   #58
diamond dogs

Quote:
Good old Mirror, first with the news...
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...-death-9522451

What bad luck, in Nottinghamshire for example, the coroner's court is open this week...
http://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/1261

Perhaps the problem is getting a pathologist to state a cause of death for the court?
It all seems as sus as hell and the grainy sus photos of a lookalike.. I think he more or less lived as a recluse in fear of his life imo but whether they got him or not depends which way you see it from incl the coroner's court conveniently being 'closed'..

I don't believe for a second that his father and close relatives would go along with it so if they have seen the body then that would suggest (to me) they got him..as I stated they had been after him for years..

I know for sure they intend this one to go on and on with 'close sources' (Ratz-teeth already on the bandwagon) saying one thing and rumours galore in the future etc but for me case closed...

Fabulous talent
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 28-12-2016 at 08:26 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2016, 09:15 PM   #59
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by babywithalaser View Post
Sad news indeed.
Great voice, great talent.
RIP George.
He did have a great voice- lots of emotion and great tone. Here he is live in 2012:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...-garnier-paris

I'm surprised his voice there was as good as in his 20s, given all the joints he smoked.

And regarding his charitable donations- I heard that about him years ago. I remember being told that during the war in Yugoslavia he paid for about 3 planes full of food and essentials to be flown over to civilians.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.

Last edited by itsnotallrightjack; 28-12-2016 at 09:17 PM.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2016, 09:35 PM   #60
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Looks more like the Elephant Man in his last image
https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com..._229979100.jpg

http://www.splendormag.com/2016/12/l...e-michael.html
The only cause of death I would hazard would be from overeating.
That's what rehab did for him?

He checked into a Zurich clinic in June 2015 for cannabis addiction looking a little overweight, but nothing like the last photo in England in September 2016. He should have stuck with the cannabis.

Doesn't look like George Michael imo .... the eyes look different.

http://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-n...-52nd-birthday

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 28-12-2016 at 09:46 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote