Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > RiP / MSM Obituaries

Old 17-03-2016, 08:14 PM   #21
markritter
Banned

Fucking hell, somebody dies and all people can ask is how long before somebody comes out? some people have low, suspicious minds.

How about judging people after something is said?
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2016, 08:27 PM   #22
hayed joe

Well I wanted to be taken in by "Ghostwatch" but sadly a magazine announced it was a hoax before it was broadcast!
Although according to a friend, he went into a pub and saw two massively built men in tears really shit scared over it.
I missed out big time!
Old 17-03-2016, 08:54 PM   #23
zephiloyd

RIP Paul Daniels, he seemed to be disliked for the same reason as Phil Collins, being small and a bit self important, but he brightened up Saturday nights in the 80s

lol

Last edited by zephiloyd; 17-03-2016 at 09:29 PM.
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2016, 09:36 PM   #24
jake_ball

Debbie McGee has said she and husband Paul Daniels lived a "fairytale life" together.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35835777
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2016, 10:07 PM   #25
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by thall View Post
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35829251

How many people will come forward now he's gone?
It's started already (sort of) Check out the end of this short BBC "tribute" thing :-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35830613
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Old 18-03-2016, 12:11 AM   #26
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiloyd View Post

lol
Spot all the sexual subliminals in that!
Old 18-03-2016, 12:14 AM   #27
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
Fucking hell, somebody dies and all people can ask is how long before somebody comes out? some people have low, suspicious minds.
Can you blame them?
Old 18-03-2016, 09:57 AM   #28
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by ima gene
Even at a young age I always thought he looked a bit dodgy. Never liked the bloke.
I hear ya buddy!

Still its sad seeing someone leave.... (Or is it?? (Seeing how bad this place is now (The world)))

Last edited by Dude111; 18-03-2016 at 09:57 AM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2016, 11:57 AM   #29
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdayforfreedom View Post
Can you blame them?
So you are telling me that its ok to suspect people of horrible things just because they are famous? if nothing comes out then its classed as a cover up, not the possibility that they might never have done such things.

Why throw dirt before any information has come out? what benefit does it have apart from to darken the memory of somebody who may have done no wrong?
Old 18-03-2016, 11:58 AM   #30
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Spot all the sexual subliminals in that!
Maybe you just see what you want to, or maybe your mind has been so tainted by sexual imagery that you see sexual meanings in things where there are none.
Old 18-03-2016, 01:23 PM   #31
jake_ball

Could all this be an elaborate hoax ? What if Paul Daniels "comes back" ??!!

The whole thing might be one of his magic tricks!

"The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" etc

Cue the hoax deniers.....
Old 18-03-2016, 01:26 PM   #32
pepsi78

Breaking news, he came back from the dead, resurected the 99th time.
It's a shocker I tell you.
Old 18-03-2016, 01:29 PM   #33
pepsi78

Dead members coming to post on the forum.

thall

Amazng, how these people post "he has died"

Notice the threads on the forum with "they have died" this is not the forum topic. These are shills posting.

Winny Vini has died in a tragic accident at 49 years of age Who cares, we are not here to talk about who died.

Last edited by pepsi78; 18-03-2016 at 01:31 PM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2016, 01:34 PM   #34
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
Maybe you just see what you want to, or maybe your mind has been so tainted by sexual imagery that you see sexual meanings in things where there are none.
You're obviously not seeing what I'm seeing. I'm not seeing what I want to, I'm seeing what is blatantly there.
Old 18-03-2016, 02:02 PM   #35
markritter
Banned

Quote:
You're obviously not seeing what I'm seeing. I'm not seeing what I want to, I'm seeing what is blatantly there.
Like I said, you are sexualising something that is not sexual.

Its a sad sign of our times that almost everything seems to get a sex stamp put on it, if not directly then indirectly.

Also, just because he presents something it doesn't not mean he created it! if there is some sexual meaning then that would have been the writers act.

Have you read that book to know what the story is?

Last edited by markritter; 18-03-2016 at 02:04 PM.
Old 18-03-2016, 02:15 PM   #36
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
Like I said, you are sexualising something that is not sexual.

Its a sad sign of our times that almost everything seems to get a sex stamp put on it, if not directly then indirectly.

Also, just because he presents something it doesn't not mean he created it! if there is some sexual meaning then that would have been the writers act.

Have you read that book to know what the story is?
Did I say that Paul Daniels created it? No. It's not sexual to you because you can't 'see' it. I see the erect penis on the front of the rabbit. There are tons of sexual subliminal imagery on children's book covers, in Disney films, cartoons, etc, just google the images. The PTB want to plant sex in children's subconscious minds.
Old 18-03-2016, 03:18 PM   #37
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:

Yep, I know what you mean.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2016, 05:40 PM   #38
diamond dogs

I went to see one of his shows being recorded for the Sat night and one trick he had to do (it involved guessing the exact amount of money in a green bag) 3 or 4 times before he got it right but in general it was enjoyable and sat near to his mentor Ali Bongo at the time..

I used to listen to local radio before the cuts were made in the early evening, he was on as he was promoting his new shows and he answered my candid question about Prince Philip and Charles being members of the Magic Circle..

Another freemason falls off his perch..

RIP Mr Daniels
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 18-03-2016 at 05:43 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2016, 06:51 PM   #39
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Did I say that Paul Daniels created it? No. It's not sexual to you because you can't 'see' it. I see the erect penis on the front of the rabbit. There are tons of sexual subliminal imagery on children's book covers, in Disney films, cartoons, etc, just google the images. The PTB want to plant sex in children's subconscious minds.
Give me one good reason why they would do such a thing.

If you say its to sexualise children then I would ask why they don't drop the age of consent. In fact there is a massive sexual health problem due to young teenagers having sex and it costs the NHS a lot of money to deal with. What purpose would it serve? to fill the world with illegitimate chavs?

Once kids get to a certain age they learn about such things anyway as its a biological function.

If you see penis' in such book covers then I would say that you might be obsessing.
Old 18-03-2016, 07:14 PM   #40
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
Give me one good reason why they would do such a thing.

If you say its to sexualise children then I would ask why they don't drop the age of consent. In fact there is a massive sexual health problem due to young teenagers having sex and it costs the NHS a lot of money to deal with. What purpose would it serve? to fill the world with illegitimate chavs?

Once kids get to a certain age they learn about such things anyway as its a biological function.

If you see penis' in such book covers then I would say that you might be obsessing.
The PTB do want to lower the age of consent. Sorry, but you do sound very naïve. The sexualisation of children is becoming more and more flagrant every day.