Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 16-10-2010, 01:21 PM   #21
psquared

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
In that case, can you say that you were at the peak of the mason's food-chain, and that there were no activities whatsoever that you weren't privy to? If you can't, where does your 'authority' come from on this topic? I realise you may be able to fill in a lot of the gaps for the layman, but unless there was nobody who you answered to, you can't call yourself an expert on the matter.
Point taken..but would not the counter point be the following:

Where do the detractors, or Anti Masons, derive their provable evidence from if one connected to the "higher levels" was not privy then how could an Anti Mason be privy and produce substantiated evidence? How can someone who is basing all of their opinion on heresay, unsubstatiated evidence, biased opinions, and folklore be an "expert on the matter" either?

I ask myy questions not as challenges, but rather as a path to understanding the other side of an opinion, so please take them as such...not as insult, but out of desire to learn and make educated (or the best educated) thought process viable.

Answer this, as I have asked it probably twenty times and yet to have a person on here give me a response.

IF, as the Anti Masons proclaim, Freemasonry is this diabolocal, world controlling, economic mastering, undeerground society of the most secret nature with it's secrets revealed to only the highest of high in the society..then how , exactly, are all the Anti's aware of all of this and still alive to tell the tale?

If the secrets are truly secret then how do you (not personally) know them?

If Freemasons can control people and assasinate Presidents...then how to you somehow manage to escape the penalties for exposing the secrets?

They can kill a sitting US President but can't silence some anonymous guy sitting at a computer exposing their evil doings?

If Freemasons control the economy then whay are they not all wealthy?

If they are so secretive than why would they advertise their existance so plainly by announcing their place of meeting, time of meeting, and wear emblems of their affiliation in public?

The duality of the argument makes no sense to me if a Non MAson claims they are secret, yet knows all the secrets and modes of recognition? How can you argue a secret that you ,and all the others know, and still call it secret?

Seriously...I find this confusing. Would love to hear someone's thoughts on this.
psquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 01:36 PM   #22
ianw

Quote:
Originally Posted by universal1 View Post
Hi all, just wondering................

Thanks,

Rick

P.S. I'd quite enjoy a good talk about the knowledge you've gathered whilst being a freemason and what you get from such things. In exchange I suppose I could tell you what the illuminati know, I need some good cognitive interaction.
Its all a one way street,You will never get a straight answer from a mason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
No free rides and I enjoy being here. I have learned a great deal.
Very missleading GS you have said youself you get paid to represent masonary on this site. tut tut

universal1 You will give more info than you will receive. No free rides. Expect drivel in return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
They come here to defend the indefencible actions of their masters'....just low level pawns ....they should go get the microchip that masonic sites promote.
..(if they have'nt already)
+1

http://www.masonichip.org/index.php/...asonichip.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by psquared View Post
Who's the Master?.
Amen-Ra the all seeing eye, Satan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadosh View Post
Quite simply I am here to try to counter false and misleading statements that are made knowingly or unknowingly. Hopefully the anti-masons learn something from this as well....
Quote:
I am here to try to counter false and misleading statements that are made by Masons and non-Masons alike.
Dont get caught up in the pantomime. That is thire mision here.

Last edited by ianw; 16-10-2010 at 02:05 PM.
ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 01:50 PM   #23
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
In that case, can you say that you were at the peak of the mason's food-chain, and that there were no activities whatsoever that you weren't privy to? If you can't, where does your 'authority' come from on this topic? I realise you may be able to fill in a lot of the gaps for the layman, but unless there was nobody who you answered to, you can't call yourself an expert on the matter.
There is NOTHING that goes on within the world of Freemasonry in England and Wales that I have not been privy to at the very highest levels.

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.
grandsecretary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 02:03 PM   #24
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by getmeout View Post
I don't think you can learn a great deal about 'drug induced paranoia' from reading on a forum... But it's a very convenient label to put on anyone who's opinions we don't like.

That's the way we are programmed. Drug user = unreliable person.

Out of curiousity, have you tried psychedelics? Do you know that most systems of sorcery and i would guess then masonry has it's roots in shamanism? I can provide the sources if you are interested.

I can not stand this part of the forum because it's so petty. What usually takes place is a good cop bad cop scenario among the defenders of masonry, and they just take anything you say and turns it around into senseless arguing. It's obvious.

GS you seem like a sound person and one would like to trust your word, but you just.. can't. Maybe it's case of drug induced paranoia on my side, but any sensible person with open eyes can feel that something does not sit right in the masonic world.

I have never seen you give an explanation for why that is.
First question, have I tried psychedelics? Yes, I was at art college in the 1960's and most of my best work was done whilst I was tripping on LSD. I was one of those who test drove it.

Second question. I have said here, time and time again what is wrong with the Moderns system of Freemasonry (the one that you know about) and why it has such a (deserved) bad name.

Particularly since the Second World War, it has opened its doors to anyone with no moral standards, but with a cheque book and a current account. It has allowed entrance to hundreds of thousands of men who were and are TOTALLY unsuitable for Freemasonry, including liars, cheats, thieves and social climbers who use Freemasonry for their own selfish ends. It has become a business.

I have also said that it is not rescuable. You should read what people post rather than make assumptions. There are still some Moderns Masons who are good men, but who just cannot face the fact that the battle is lost.

Most attacks upon me, and the worst ones to boot, are made by Freemasons who cannot face these facts.

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.

Last edited by grandsecretary; 16-10-2010 at 02:04 PM.
Old 16-10-2010, 02:06 PM   #25
triad

He Speaketh...

WTF!

Last edited by triad; 16-10-2010 at 02:07 PM.
triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 02:08 PM   #26
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianw View Post
Very missleading GS you have said youself you get paid to represent masonary on this site. tut tut
Please do not put words into my mouth. I am the Grand Secretary of The Grand Lodge of All England. Part of my duties is to be the public face for The Grand Lodge of All England and I choose how I do this. I can stay here or go, it is up to me unless I am suspended ... again.

I DO NOT REPRESENT MASONRY I REPRESENT THE GRAND LODGE OF ALL ENGLAND ... ONLY.

PLEASE read the disclaimer at the bottom of this and every other of my postings.

Old 16-10-2010, 02:08 PM   #27
chillwill

Just out of curiosity, What does the "G" stand for?

chillwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 02:10 PM   #28
grandsecretary

God.

Old 16-10-2010, 02:13 PM   #29
getmeout

Quote:
First question, have I tried psychedelics? Yes, I was at art college in the 1960's and most of my best work was done whilst I was tripping on LSD. I was one of those who test drove it.

Second question. I have said here, time and time again what is wrong with the Moderns system of Freemasonry (the one that you know about) and why it has such a (deserved) bad name.

Particularly since the Second World War, it has opened its doors to anyone with no moral standards, but with a cheque book and a current account. It has allowed entrance to hundreds of thousands of men who were and are TOTALLY unsuitable for Freemasonry, including liars, cheats, thieves and social climbers who use Freemasonry for their own selfish ends. It has become a business.

I have also said that it is not rescuable. You should read what people post rather than make assumptions. There are still some Moderns Masons who are good men, but who just cannot face the fact that the battle is lost.

Most attacks upon me, and the worst ones to boot, are made by Freemasons who cannot face these facts.
So what will happen? Are you saying we're seeing the demise of freemasonry?

If you open your eyes properly, you will see that everything connects
getmeout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 02:14 PM   #30
chillwill

Quote:
God.
thanks
Old 16-10-2010, 02:23 PM   #31
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by getmeout View Post
So what will happen? Are you saying we're seeing the demise of freemasonry?
The Moderns system of Freemasonry is long dead. The membership rump is failing and it has been for many years. Membership is around 15% of what it was in the 1960's. It is pointless and rudderless. They CANNOT tell you what a Freemason IS .. they have forgotten.

You are witnessing the inevitable demise of the post 1717 version and we are doing our best to rescue the pure and original system, pre-1717.

Will we succeed? So long as we and you never consider mass membership, at any price, to be the only measure of success.

Last edited by grandsecretary; 16-10-2010 at 02:25 PM.
Old 16-10-2010, 02:27 PM   #32
chillwill

Quote:
The Moderns system of Freemasonry is long dead. The membership rump is failing and it has been for many years. Membership is around 15% of what it was in the 1960's. It is pointless and rudderless.

You are witnessing the inevitable demise of the post 1717 version and we are doing our best to rescue the pure and original system, pre-1717.

Will we succeed? So long as we and you never consider mass membership at any price to be the only measure of success.
Is that why they started letting Blacks and women join?

Is there like a new "secret" more exclusive sect of the Freemasons that the general public doesn't know about?
Old 16-10-2010, 02:28 PM   #33
triad

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillwill View Post
As I read the answer, Muahahahahaa...

Nice Pun from the Grand Secretary of Zion

... Oh, God!
Old 16-10-2010, 02:33 PM   #34
grandsecretary

Quote:
Is that why they started letting Blacks and women join?

Is there like a new "secret" more exclusive sect of the Freemasons that the general public doesn't know about?
The system that you know about was started from scratch in the back room of a London ale-house on the 24th June 1717. It has NO previous history.

The original system of Free Masonrie pre-dates this modern system by many hundreds of years. It is pre-Davidic. It pre-dates Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

They have NOTHING in common with each other.

Old 16-10-2010, 02:34 PM   #35
ianw

Quote:

Quote:
Please do not put words into my mouth. I am the Grand Secretary of The Grand Lodge of All England. Part of my duties is to be the public face for The Grand Lodge of All England and I choose how I do this. I can stay here or go, it is up to me unless I am suspended ... again.

I DO NOT REPRESENT MASONRY I REPRESENT THE GRAND LODGE OF ALL ENGLAND ... ONLY.

PLEASE read the disclaimer at the bottom of this and every other of my postings.
Your lodge is one harmonic frequency of the other masonic frequencies that serve the eye of Ra.

Because your lodge is on a different frequency to the othe lodges it does not meen you are not serving the the G compass & square.

Part of your duties is to be the public face and you do get paid to do your dutie.

I can dig up a thread where you say you get paid if you think Im puting words in your mouth.

Im not doing much today so I dont mind Participating in the pantomime.

Look at the above image ALL masonary frequencies are emited from the same force.

Im saying ''Hes behind you''

And your going to say ...........?

Last edited by ianw; 16-10-2010 at 02:44 PM.
ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 02:35 PM   #36
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by triad View Post
As I read the answer, Muahahahahaa...

Nice Pun from the Grand Secretary of Zion

... Oh, God!
The "G" in the American version of the Square and Compasses stands for God, as do the square and the compasses themselves which is why the "G" is not used in England and Wales. It is an unnecessary graphic tautology.

Not a pun ... a bald fact.

Last edited by grandsecretary; 16-10-2010 at 02:36 PM.
Old 16-10-2010, 02:35 PM   #37
triad

Plus, the serves of Zion keep repeating the same thinks over and over,
supported by occasional pre-fabricated parrots.

Last edited by triad; 16-10-2010 at 02:36 PM.
Old 16-10-2010, 02:38 PM   #38
grandsecretary

Which side of your family is an ape? Your mother's side or your father's?

Old 16-10-2010, 02:39 PM   #39
chillwill

Quote:
The system that you know about was started from scratch in the back room of a London ale-house on the 24th June 1717. It has NO previous history.

The original system of Free Masonrie pre-dates this modern system by many hundreds of years. It is pre-Davidic. It pre-dates Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

They have NOTHING in common with each other.
So was the 1717 Masonrie like a "piggy back" add on version OR a fake copy cat version?

Does the original Free Mason society still exist?

thank you for answering my questions
Old 16-10-2010, 02:45 PM   #40
grandsecretary

Quote:
So was the 1717 Masonrie like a "piggy back" add on version OR a fake copy cat version?

Does the original Free Mason society still exist?

thank you for answering my questions
It was started for political and religious reasons. Anti-Catholic and pro-Hanoverian Royal Dynasty (anti-Stuart).

The original Grand Lodge was still in existence, based in York. It continued as a Grand Lodge until around 1810 when it was declared illegal and forced into exile and underground by Acts of Parliament under pain of arrest, sequestration of property, imprisonment, exile and death by hanging.

However, the Inner Temple of Free Masonrie continued uninterrupted and in total secret.

These acts were not repealed until after the Second World War. The Grand Lodge of All England was revived and made public in 2005.

Last edited by grandsecretary; 16-10-2010 at 02:45 PM.