Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 20-02-2012, 07:02 AM   #661
pinkiepie
Banned

i respect the answer. well, it wouldn't be ethical to ask questions about deep freemasonry so i will enjoy discussing mythology in religions.
If you enjoy talking about mythology the by all means:

- The gnostics/manichaeists have their theory that our god (the creator of this world) is actually the bad guy (meaning god is devil, same) and he was the son of Sophia, but when she birth him she closed him below her so he couldnt see the realms above him. He is called "demiurge" and he is the god of this world.
Of course you see many famous people saying "satan is the god of this world", i dont remember if some masons said that but anyway.
Do you know of this theory?

- Have you read Max Heindel's work? The theory that there was no apple, but eve actually had sex with Samael and cain was their son.
Was it possible that Samael is Enki? or Enki is Poseidon from greek religion?

- The connection between Prometheus and Azazel, they were both punished chained...or is it enki? There are also clues in egyptian mythology about a similar story..whats your take?
pinkiepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2012, 05:42 AM   #662
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkiepie View Post
The gnostics/manichaeists have their theory that our god (the creator of this world) is actually the bad guy (meaning god is devil, same) and he was the son of Sophia, but when she birth him she closed him below her so he couldnt see the realms above him. He is called "demiurge" and he is the god of this world.
Of course you see many famous people saying "satan is the god of this world", i dont remember if some masons said that but anyway.
Do you know of this theory?
I have heard of that theory and I am also familiar with the Cathars who believe there are two gods; one evil and one good. The evil one is the god of the material world while the good one is god of the spirit world.

Quote:
Have you read Max Heindel's work? The theory that there was no apple, but eve actually had sex with Samael and cain was their son.
Was it possible that Samael is Enki? or Enki is Poseidon from greek religion?
I have never of this theory, but its something to look at.

Quote:
The connection between Prometheus and Azazel, they were both punished chained...or is it enki? There are also clues in egyptian mythology about a similar story..whats your take?
The condemnation of knowledge being passed to human kind is something seen in most religions and mythologies. I haven't really taken a look at this, but it does merit some reading.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 11:41 AM   #663
rodin
Banned

The Pyramid and duality columns...

Quote:
The art in front of the IRS Headquarters features a pyramid with a capstone between two pillars. The black and white stripes refer to the Hermetic concept of duality.

Quote:
This Masonic monument in Israel bears exactly the same elements: A pyramid with a capstone between two pillars. The stripes on the ground represent duality.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinisters...ters-maryland/

I wonder what the -d stands for...
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 01:23 AM   #664
zions siblings
Banned

Chaldean Freemasonry is very Ancient thousands of years old and was founded out of more Ancient Mesopotamian Druidism and Gnosticism that are 6000 years old, Knightly Orders are an initiation into Luciferian religion which began with the Assyrian Tower of Babel......

”And they set them up images and groves in every high hill, and under every green tree…and wrought wicked things to provoke the LORD to anger”
– 2 Kings 17:11

Druid is derived from Derwes or Dru meaning “Tree” and Wid “To Know”. The Druid “Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil” is close to 6000 years old. Druid has come to mean “Seer, Sorcerer, Magician”; Druids were “Seers or Knowers of the Oaks”. Druids are the original pre-flood “Priests of Cain” who survived the Flood and continued as Chaldean Priests “Magi”. Celt means “Warrior”, the “Merchants and Profiteers of War”

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
From what I have been able to find out...

Craft Masonry was an artisans society, Christian in nature, comradely

Modern Freemasonry was started in 1717

....and was based on a previous secret society called 'The Mystery Power'

Narrative from the secret documentation of 'The Mystery Power' handed down thru generations by nine originator bloodlines

http://heygeorge5.tripod.com/id5.html

truth or fiction I cannot say but it resonates with EVERYTHING I have divined about Hoaxes R Us so far

edit

errata not the mystery power. The true name was 'the mysterious force' aka the mystery religion IMO a load of hokum

Last edited by zions siblings; 24-08-2013 at 01:26 AM.
zions siblings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 01:32 AM   #665
zions siblings
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
From what I have been able to find out...

Craft Masonry was an artisans society, Christian in nature, comradely

Modern Freemasonry was started in 1717

....and was based on a previous secret society called 'The Mystery Power'

Narrative from the secret documentation of 'The Mystery Power' handed down thru generations by nine originator bloodlines

http://heygeorge5.tripod.com/id5.html

truth or fiction I cannot say but it resonates with EVERYTHING I have divined about Hoaxes R Us so far

edit

errata not the mystery power. The true name was 'the mysterious force' aka the mystery religion IMO a load of hokum
Chaldean Freemasonry is very Ancient thousands of years old and was founded out of more Ancient Mesopotamian Druidism and Gnosticism that are 6000 years old, Knightly Orders are an initiation into Luciferian religion which began with the Assyrian Tower of Babel......

”And they set them up images and groves in every high hill, and under every green tree…and wrought wicked things to provoke the LORD to anger”

Druid is derived from Derwes or Dru meaning “Tree” and Wid “To Know”. The Druid “Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil” is close to 6000 years old. Druid has come to mean “Seer, Sorcerer, Magician”; Druids were “Seers or Knowers of the Oaks”. Druids are the original pre-flood “Priests of Cain” who survived the Flood and continued as Chaldean Priests “Magi”. Celt means “Warrior”, the “Merchants and Profiteers of War”
zions siblings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 08:58 PM   #666
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zions siblings View Post

Actually the root dru means oak specifically not tree in general.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote