Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-07-2012, 12:56 PM   #941
rainbowdear
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 883
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrani99 View Post
All that you are saying is true but reason is not going to get through to people.. unfortunately. What is needed is an issue that affects people personally. And while I agree with you that religion is vitally important, it is being bashed by many scientists and leaving people confused. The issue though that they have to face is an issue of life and death. That issue is disease (see my blog at wordpress). People will wake up about this once they realize that they have been lied to for the purpose of being used to make money. We have it in our power to make ourselves well! However this is not all. The issue of disease is underpinned by relationships and that necessarily also means ethics and a lot more. This will turn the lights on and people who are humane will realize the value of their religion too.
Religion has been tampered with and misused no doubt.
Nevertheless the battle between evil, Lucifer or Devil whatever the name you give to the unnamable hater of HUmanity and the Good God or Lvong Creator has been going on for milliniums. See the chat with a member or Leader of the Priory of Sion, Nicholas Heywood on youtube. Hence the traces left on cave walls, stautes from the far antiquity, myths, etc.
So yes we basically agree on all this and the main theme exposed very rightly and logically by our friend here Sukyspook.
One good exemple that the "nasties" worshippers of Lucifer, Satan, th eDevil, etc. is true is that "dynasties" are important. The major ones leading the world being Rockefeller, and Rothschild's...however they soon got rid off the Irish Catholic family, clan, dynasty of the Kennedy's...specially after J.F. Kennedy said clearly who wouldn't stand dark forces hiding in the shadows to threaten the country's policy, security, well being...remember?
That is just one point i wish to make.
Now it is clear that Rockefeller have no respect for life.
This site also mentionned a video you must see as a follow up if you haven't yet.
Youtube: Sen Rockefeller: Let's Depopulalte!!!Kill the elders and Poison the children!!!
Ok so David Icke pinpoionts the evil here. It is so obvious now everyone know about it.
I insist on the fact that David Icke (his name meaning "NOT" in sweedish) pretends that staying one a little cloud 9 day and night will do the treat. This means just tacite acceptance of ensalvemen. We are idiots and animals continue to treat us as such.
David Icke "NOt" preaches non resistance and leaves people helpless and desperate.
Despration also comes from the devil. NOT HOPE is the reverse to Christianity.
We are definately dealing here with someone who works verycleverly for them.
Otherwise...well otherwise they could have got rid off him a long long time ago...it is easy to get ridd of people without being apprehended...they knwo how to do..."heart attack" like a great prof recently...car or bike crush...skying accident...like a famous friendly and popular christian heir to the throne of France a few years ago...
Coming back on the "Enlightment" a fake an weak imitation of the blessing of the Good God of Love it is the work of Lucifer the torch carry.
We find the Torch in the Olympic Games which are nothing but rituals as so many other things like voting (this is what they do in the lodge too).
They now duplicate what happens in the lodges in real life scale and involve the innocent (there is another thread on this site relating to this sort of thing- it happened in this case in London).
"Enlightment" or "The Illuminati" or again "Les Lumières" or in french "siècle des Lumières" composed of Diderot, Voltaire and Rousseau. Rousseau of his little name Jean-Jacques pretended that mankind was nothing but an animal and that diversity was due to injustice.
From then the "Bloody Revolution" and i mean this term literally. Paysants, priests, the humble more or as much as the aristocracy got killed. I have met aristocratic families who have not been "apprehended" at the time why? because they had the good idea of having the chapel on their grounds destroyed. The "Revolution" was not so much equalitarian (the bourgeoisy took over the Rothschilds were already involved with the Revolution), nor was it about "Freedom" (that is a joke) but it was manely set againt Catholics who unmasked the manipulators and refuses to fight on their side against other cahtolic countries on the old continent.
The Vendeans who were almost exterminated (see: the Vendean Wars or the Vendean Genocide on youtube) died for GOd and the King.
Elections are a replica of what happens in the lodges. Man's pride pretends to teke its destiny in its own hands.
However, the majority do not undrstand the ins and outs of politics or finances. Also they are manipulate by the powers that be "Rothschilds" and "Rockefellers" who won th eplanet and use psychology to its outmost to manipulate and influence very action of man.
By the wya they hate it if you have no tv, gps, or mobile phone as you are not so easily "reachable".
They plug the super stars of cinema to replacte the worship and relaship people need with the GoOd God, Creator who's light within us recognizes the beauty of a flower, gives us the power to love our wife, husband or children, the kowledge to know right from wrong. This is what the "Vendeans" and royalists pre-revolution knew as the the Natural Law, the Law of the Good God that of Love.
Read you soon.
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 03:00 PM   #942
inversedivinity
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,755
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

I heard their was a gnostic gospel where Jesus said that on earth you had to serve Lucifer. Personally I don't believe Lucifer is the grand architect, I would be more inclined to believe Samael the demiurge is the creator of the material. Lucifer on the other hand is the corrupter, he can't create anything.
__________________
"If people do not believe that mathematics is simple, it is only because they do not realize how complicated life is" John Von Neumann
inversedivinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:38 PM   #943
rainbowdear
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 883
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

i have read the gnostic gospels. So it proves nothing. It doesn't prove that Jesus was not christ.
All it shows is that their are always people who understand soemthing one way and other who understand it another. There has always been thos e for and those against form the beginning.
When his followers told Jesus that soemone else heal in his name Jesus replied (i paraphrase here) "Let them for those who are not against me are with me."
Pagan religions and thoughts were around. They couldn't have seen Jesus as Christ nor considered it with a friendly eye.
The Devil against the Good God always was.
I cannot understand how people tell themselves tales and decide to believe in them.
This god that god...create this or that...
you can pretend all you like and invent all the gods you wish...but how can you be 100% sure you are right.
I have experience good and evil and i have learnt the diefference it makes in practice.
To me Jesus Christ is Lord. There is a Good God and there are powers of evil.
Those powers want us to believe that they create. They are the usurpators.
The fight between evil and good is an eternal one or almost for there will be an end as there has been a beginning.
I just go by what id o know...i was born and i will die...and my soul will go on elsewhere...that i knwo from experience...the rest is tales mate!
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2012, 04:15 PM   #944
kyrani99
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 68
Likes: 7 (4 Posts)
Default good and evil only on earth and similar planes

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowdear View Post
i have read the gnostic gospels. So it proves nothing. It doesn't prove that Jesus was not christ.
All it shows is that their are always people who understand soemthing one way and other who understand it another. There has always been thos e for and those against form the beginning.
When his followers told Jesus that soemone else heal in his name Jesus replied (i paraphrase here) "Let them for those who are not against me are with me."
Pagan religions and thoughts were around. They couldn't have seen Jesus as Christ nor considered it with a friendly eye.
The Devil against the Good God always was.
I cannot understand how people tell themselves tales and decide to believe in them.
This god that god...create this or that...
you can pretend all you like and invent all the gods you wish...but how can you be 100% sure you are right.
I have experience good and evil and i have learnt the diefference it makes in practice.
To me Jesus Christ is Lord. There is a Good God and there are powers of evil.
Those powers want us to believe that they create. They are the usurpators.
The fight between evil and good is an eternal one or almost for there will be an end as there has been a beginning.
I just go by what id o know...i was born and i will die...and my soul will go on elsewhere...that i knwo from experience...the rest is tales mate!
Christ simply means "the annointed one". Jesus himself said explicitly that he is not God. He is an illumined being. There are no elightened or illumined, awakened persons. The personal self vanishes in enlightenment only being remains.

You are right people create the idea of many gods but in reality there is only one God. Jesus and many others like him including Buddha, Mohammet and other are a different race. Those that incarnate on the earth plane are given a chance to be selected and accepted into the race of enlightened beings. The necessary conditions is to develop a moral character and to work for Justice. Enlightenment or Grace is then given, which means we accept them into our race. Those that are evil have crossed an abyss from which there is no return. They lose out. The rest are in a continual phase of either growing towards goodness or being drawn towards evil. And they may wander through many lifetimes in this way and in various planes of existence.

There is God and God is Omnibenevolent but there are NO powers of evil. The evil spirit or what is called devil etc has only deception, which means they (the collection of evil people) try and cheat to bring the other person down and cause suffering. The evil spirit is really only the conglomerate of all the evil people. And while there are the Rockerfellers etc that you say above in your answer these are just the visible tip of the iceberg. There are networks of networks of evil and greedy (which is really only a form of evil) people and they act together but in sly ways as to remain unseen.

The fight between good and evil only exists on planes like the earth plane where there are people that have a chance to enter Grace. There are evil people who have incarnated here to obstruct and prevent this growth to goodness and thus being granted Grace. However it is possible to overcome the evil as to refresh the condition and improve the chances for people to grow in goodness and to live in a more spiritually advanced manner and thus gain the best chances. Many are working, either independently or collectively on the earth plane for this purpose.

There are planes of existence which are eternally blissful because they are "clean", which means we have no evil being existing there. However the evolution and chance for those being that can enter our bliss means we take incarnated forms to serve Justice and give them the chance for Grace. Jesus is one of the blissful us.
__________________
Disease is not what we are told it is. Disease is the damage taken in underhanded foul game play. You can stand against the hidden enemy, become a warrior for Truth AND disease resistant.

http://kyrani99.wordpress.com/
Videos The underlying conditions of almost all disease
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nxUl19yZU0
kyrani99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #945
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inversedivinity View Post
I heard their was a gnostic gospel where Jesus said that on earth you had to serve Lucifer. Personally I don't believe Lucifer is the grand architect, I would be more inclined to believe Samael the demiurge is the creator of the material. Lucifer on the other hand is the corrupter, he can't create anything.
I personally do not believe this stuff, but it's interesting nonetheless. Interesting that such 'primitive' ancient people could have come up with such complex theologies that in some ways trump modern thinking (aka, we are technologically and scientifically more advanced but collectively dumber)

In Zoroastrian, 'good' and 'evil' are explained as abodes ruled by Ahura Mazda (good thinking, all-knowing, truth, but not all powerful) and Angra Mainu (destructive, evil thinking, false, lies). Ahura Mazda is considered the uncreated god but is not all-powerful and did not create Angra Mainu indicating a higher god that did (which is kind of eluded to), yet Ahura Mazda has the capability of destroying Angra Mainu in the end or something like that.

In one account, the (material) world is created as a trap for Angra Mainu to distract him and spend all his energy in a battle he cannot win. Ahura Mazda knew in the beginning that Angra Mainu was bad but because he hadn't done anything bad, to be fair he could not punish him.

This explanation seems to indicate that in the end, good will conquer evil. No stalement is possible, Ahura Mazda has the power to destroy Angra Mainu but does not because in the beginning he had not done wrong, so the material world is created to allow 'evil to run it's course'

Doesn't seem fair to us humans in my opinion. Not that I believe it. But anyways, it sounds like you said regarding the demiruge. In Zoroastrianism, Ahura Mazda is the demiruge. The creator god that can also destroy creation who is not the all-powerful uncreated divine spark god, although the entire theology says he is while saying that he didn't create Angra Mainu and is not omnipotent. Angra Mainu cannot create without intervention (getting trapped within creation) and is a trouble maker for creation.

Which would make the Christian Jesus more like Angra Mainu since they claim he manifest in the form of a man. Lucifer is the morning star, the Canaanite Shahar. Jesus is described as the morning star in revelation. Jesus is Lucifer.

But is Lucifer the 'bad' guy? Zoroastrianism would say so. I'm not so sure. Ahura means Asura in the Vedas and also Hinduism and Buddhism. Originally the Asuras are good but later they are demonized and come to be associated with materialism. So good and bad are subjective. Creation vs destruction with destruction wanting to get out of creation and creation wanted to enjoy creation. Destruction is bad in creation and creation is bad for the uncreated? These theologies with beings that favor creation are opposed to beings who want out. Which makes me thing they are eluding to something being trapped within creation that doesn't want to be in it.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2012, 12:17 AM   #946
bluejay2013
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 7
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default a clever plan

The fact that the dark ones have used the new world order as a cover up, to hide the truth, and keep people oppressed and chained down rather has been clever on their part. They use it to cover up galactic consciousness which is set in DIVINE ORDER...an order that vibrates peace, unconditional love and joy creating harmony. I see divine order as the constructs of a greater reality that is harmoniously shared in the galaxy...ascension is all about earth and humanity joining the galactic web of consciousness. Within this consciousness humanity can function freely as the veils are stripped down and the roots of our being can no longer function on the streets or in the walls but in our wonderful galaxy. The quarantine has been lifted, and I know somehow we will prevail.
bluejay2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:49 AM   #947
oxbow
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: USA North Carolina
Posts: 21
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Henry is not a misogynist or paternalistic. You may be reactionary. He is making very basic points that there are some core values to gender roles in general. Gender roles can be extrapolated to be pan cultural. If one has a ethnocentric evaluation/view of what he means you will make your own point but be wrong. Gender roles play vital roles to the stability and survival of societies. Again, if you are too ethnocentric you will start arguing against the paternalistic gender roles of recent European models. I do not think Henry is against any modern/practical changes there, as some aspects are misogynistic and clearly outdated. But what he means, for example, is that young children do better with both parents in the house, males providing some basic protection (both physical and financial at times) to women, and these factors are very basic. If you find these notions as hateful and debasing then I do not know what to tell you. Good luck. My gay friends are very unhappy people and it is not society that makes them so. We live in a very "progressive" area but the gay subculture is full of strife and problems too and it is not all blamed on non gay people or prejudice. Lesbians beat the crap out of each other so violence amongst couples cannot be blamed on males. Just ask the San Francisco Police Dept. People just have their troubles period, regardless of gender or sexual identity. Henry points some of these things out and naturally someone calls him a misogynist, homophobe etc. He is not. It takes a little more thinking to get around what he says as so many young people are now brainwashed with this NWO crap. They are ashamed of their own sexuality (hetero/gay) and confused on gender roles and identity. My gay friends are just as messed up. This is a win win for the NWO as society is confused, crumbles, families fall apart and The State has you...just where they want you. Henry makes a lot of sense to me and I am no bigot.
Love
TLD
oxbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 02:32 AM   #948
jesuschristantichrist
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: 13 Lloyd Town Rd, Apartment 1118, Calafornia, Nova Scota, G0F U5F Buzzer Number 1318
Posts: 1,269
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

To me Lucifer is the Morning Star Venus. I take Lucifer for Planetary awareness, like all life there is a bright side and a darkside and Lucifer to me is no exception.

God to me has a living Loving side and a Stinky Dark Dead Side (God Waste) The living Loving God doesn't like the smell of it's Waist.

I am a Witch, but it is not a Religion to me, a Witch to me is like a Native in the forests and trees, we treat Nature as Spiritual, to be protected and left alone to its own growth, it is not a religion to me or a dark force, but there are negative forces I call Illness (Evil).

I would never say I am right with my interpurtation, but I get my understanding from University Theology Depts and Jesiut Schollars, Lucifer to me is Morning Star...but I would and can not debate it as I didn't do my own research, I am only going by the research of others.
jesuschristantichrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 03:23 PM   #949
rainbowdear
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 883
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
rebellion against the god of the old testament is a moral duty, he was the god of war and segregation.

the new world order is nothing but the realization of his wishes.
yes lets have a free for all...real madness let loose...and see what kind of world helpless children and young women and people of all ages will have to live in...Anton Le Vey is going to look like a church servant...
is that what you mean?
What kind of mind can contemplate a world without positive notions, resepct for the individual, without respect for purity of any type...???
what society do you propose i'd like to hear it!
do you expect real humans sacrifices, ritual murders, abuse of all kinds, torturing for fun maybe...there is no limit to human depravation once you start on this road...this would be the world devoted to Satanism whether you admit it or not...or else ok how do you view this new worshiping Satan/Lucifer? Lets hear it!
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 03:26 PM   #950
rainbowdear
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 883
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrani99 View Post
Christ simply means "the annointed one". Jesus himself said explicitly that he is not God. He is an illumined being. There are no elightened or illumined, awakened persons. The personal self vanishes in enlightenment only being remains.

You are right people create the idea of many gods but in reality there is only one God. Jesus and many others like him including Buddha, Mohammet and other are a different race. Those that incarnate on the earth plane are given a chance to be selected and accepted into the race of enlightened beings. The necessary conditions is to develop a moral character and to work for Justice. Enlightenment or Grace is then given, which means we accept them into our race. Those that are evil have crossed an abyss from which there is no return. They lose out. The rest are in a continual phase of either growing towards goodness or being drawn towards evil. And they may wander through many lifetimes in this way and in various planes of existence.

There is God and God is Omnibenevolent but there are NO powers of evil. The evil spirit or what is called devil etc has only deception, which means they (the collection of evil people) try and cheat to bring the other person down and cause suffering. The evil spirit is really only the conglomerate of all the evil people. And while there are the Rockerfellers etc that you say above in your answer these are just the visible tip of the iceberg. There are networks of networks of evil and greedy (which is really only a form of evil) people and they act together but in sly ways as to remain unseen.

The fight between good and evil only exists on planes like the earth plane where there are people that have a chance to enter Grace. There are evil people who have incarnated here to obstruct and prevent this growth to goodness and thus being granted Grace. However it is possible to overcome the evil as to refresh the condition and improve the chances for people to grow in goodness and to live in a more spiritually advanced manner and thus gain the best chances. Many are working, either independently or collectively on the earth plane for this purpose.

There are planes of existence which are eternally blissful because they are "clean", which means we have no evil being existing there. However the evolution and chance for those being that can enter our bliss means we take incarnated forms to serve Justice and give them the chance for Grace. Jesus is one of the blissful us.
ok as you seem to be in the secret of the Gods...why don't you start your own religious sect? you seem to have the ego it takes. So sure of all you put forward. Where is the evidence for all this? do you have that kind of ewperience?
I only believe what i see...no more....no less...
but you believe in your own imaginings and intellectual or rather mental deductions and constructions...
poorn show!
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 03:29 PM   #951
rainbowdear
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 883
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuschristantichrist View Post
To me Lucifer is the Morning Star Venus. I take Lucifer for Planetary awareness, like all life there is a bright side and a darkside and Lucifer to me is no exception.

God to me has a living Loving side and a Stinky Dark Dead Side (God Waste) The living Loving God doesn't like the smell of it's Waist.

I am a Witch, but it is not a Religion to me, a Witch to me is like a Native in the forests and trees, we treat Nature as Spiritual, to be protected and left alone to its own growth, it is not a religion to me or a dark force, but there are negative forces I call Illness (Evil).

I would never say I am right with my interpurtation, but I get my understanding from University Theology Depts and Jesiut Schollars, Lucifer to me is Morning Star...but I would and can not debate it as I didn't do my own research, I am only going by the research of others.
to you? so you have the eternal knowledge. You place yourself at the center and that is that...you have the truth...well aren't you lucky!
it is so pretentious to say "to me" this or that without any real formal knwoledge of anything.
I prefer to rest on personal experience rather than flimsy assertat ions.
Your lack of arguments remains tncoally uconvincing!
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
god/satan, religion

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.