Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 03-10-2017, 09:07 PM   #61
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Exactly, in the same way nature is corrupt and imperfect so too the creator god. As above so below.
So why is nature corrupt?

If you can judge things as corrupt then you must know what perfection is. What is perfection?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 03-10-2017 at 09:09 PM.
JustMe418 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 09:54 PM   #62
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
So why is nature corrupt?

If you can judge things as corrupt then you must know what perfection is. What is perfection?
One is perfection. Two, not so much.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 01:37 PM   #63
JustMe418

Quote:
One is perfection. Two, not so much.
And why not?

Just sounds like an opinion to me.

Defining perfection as one is really lame. What are its attributes? do you see yourself as perfect?

In reality is there really such a thing as perfection or is it a man made concept?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 06-10-2017 at 04:44 PM.
JustMe418 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 04:55 PM   #64
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Exactly, in the same way nature is corrupt and imperfect so too the creator god. As above so below.
The animal kingdom is on a different level of consciousness, humans have the ability of choice, thus have the ability to be good or bad, summer or winter, night or day, I'm sure you get my drift here.

Nature follows the seasons and always has and still does unaltered.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 06:49 PM   #65
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
The animal kingdom is on a different level of consciousness, humans have the ability of choice, thus have the ability to be good or bad, summer or winter, night or day, I'm sure you get my drift here.

Nature follows the seasons and always has and still does unaltered.
Yes I follow. But if nature was something approaching perfection, then surely nothing would have to die so that something else could live?

If nature was perfect there would be 'free energy' for all, no?
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Old 06-10-2017, 06:54 PM   #66
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
And why not?

Just sounds like an opinion to me.
It is of course just my opinion, what else would it be? Divine revelation??

Quote:
Defining perfection as one is really lame. What are its attributes?
I think the attributes would align quite well with this list... love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Quote:
do you see yourself as perfect?
Perfect potential, maybe.

Quote:
In reality is there really such a thing as perfection or is it a man made concept?
In this reality no. In the 'real' reality yes.

Old 06-10-2017, 06:58 PM   #67
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Yes I follow. But if nature was something approaching perfection, then surely nothing would have to die so that something else could live?

If nature was perfect there would be 'free energy' for all, no?
Again we need to look at it using the two diferent levels of consciousness that exist.

Nature actually does recieve everything it needs to survive, fertility, sunlight, food, and the seasons to keep it in check, or regulated, humans once lived this way but their higher level of consciousness enabled their minds through our sciences to overcome nature and the seasons, or as I call it Eden.

When we did this we left Eden and the higher intellect took over and still rule us today, and nature still lives on the cusp but controlled by the sun and the earths positioning around it..

We could easily become even with nature like it was but our numbers would be a fraction of what we are today, as it was in the beginning.

But as we are we are now gearing up to destroy everything we made and what we have using the same technology, it will come very fast indeed, we can't stop it only prepare for it as the venerable Alan Watt says.

Prepare not position BTW.

Last edited by the apprentice; 06-10-2017 at 07:05 PM.
Old 07-10-2017, 12:40 AM   #68
XENOZEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Again we need to look at it using the two diferent levels of consciousness that exist.

Nature actually does recieve everything it needs to survive, fertility, sunlight, food, and the seasons to keep it in check, or regulated, humans once lived this way but their higher level of consciousness enabled their minds through our sciences to overcome nature and the seasons, or as I call it Eden.
Greetings.

Our earth (Eden) as a soul, just like the Sun as a soul, they are connected with our consciousness (humans & livings), we are sharing the same consciousness collectively, you can't hide yourself from this connection. These higher souls who are a part of the existing 'core of consciousness' , already knows everything about you.

Quote:
But as we are we are now gearing up to destroy everything we made and what we have using the same technology, it will come very fast indeed, we can't stop it only prepare for it as the venerable Alan Watt says.
Please tell me, what happened to the ancient civilizations?
When the earth will freeze again from pole to pole?
Tell me, who control the wrath and judgement on Eden?
Tell me, where are the demigods who once served the wonders? What happened to their knowledge, technologies?
Tell me that they NEVER flirted with Evil once?

Last edited by XENOZEX; 07-10-2017 at 08:51 AM.
XENOZEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 07:39 PM   #69
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by XENOZEX View Post
Greetings.

Our earth (Eden) as a soul, just like the Sun as a soul, they are connected with our consciousness (humans & livings), we are sharing the same consciousness collectively, you can't hide yourself from this connection. These higher souls who are a part of the existing 'core of consciousness' , already knows everything about you.

Please tell me, what happened to the ancient civilizations?
When the earth will freeze again from pole to pole?
Tell me, who control the wrath and judgement on Eden?
Tell me, where are the demigods who once served the wonders? What happened to their knowledge, technologies?
Tell me that they NEVER flirted with Evil once?
Our very being is due to the earth sciences true, this is the only attribute we cannot alter, I will go for the old mind soul union in relation with our cycles under the sun, because we can all still see or witness this outside of religion or fable/parable.

I think that we did live on a much more stable planet at one time where we had a bounty all year round, Robert Taylor touches on this in his book The Devils Pulpit in quite some detail.
He mentions how humans of every climb and ever age were taken down a certain path becuase of cyclical nature, and where the ecliptic once languished and will again, IE, the equinoxes are currently decreasing by .78 min every 100 years when measured at the Autumnal Equinox, but he also says there will be a merging of the two upon the equator, now we don;t know that the earth tilts wil stop at min of 22.1 degrees.

If he is correct and we do get this scenario there will be no life at either pole which will be totally dissasterous for the majority of life on the planet, this we know did happen as 40,000 to 100,000 year ice ages.

Right now about 85 percent of the food is grown in a bank that spans the Northern Hemisphere, if this is too cold to germinate food in the soil which is still our main staple then all life will have no choice but to move towards the equator where there will only be a small window where there is viable land.

Make one think does'nt it.