Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 19-03-2017, 05:05 PM   #61
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
If you accpet that sort of method then you cant complain when somebody fucks you over because you are basically saying its ok to fuck other people over.
Then you make sure other people can't fuck you over. Simple.
Though we do slip up and make mistakes....only human you know.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 05:16 PM   #62
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
What if my example above wasn't about competition? Simply about getting a place to live for myself, creating the reality I want. You could say 'it's selfish' but then again I don't have control over other people's life and I can only control my life hence I could say I am taking care of myself. Everyone else can do the same. This is about taking responsibility of your own life and not minding other people's business.
I was replying to your reply to me though, not your reply to JustMe418.

And besides, you said nothing about housing in your earlier reply that "The winner is who can cheat better...."

That sounds rather competitive to me.

Quote:
Really? Being able to astral travel and get information from Akashic records are real skill to me and it's not about imagining or believing. Does that can get information will know this.
Good for you.

Quote:
I'd say do what you like. That's my moral.
Well, that excuses everything then.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 05:42 PM   #63
JustMe418

Quote:
Then you make sure other people can't fuck you over. Simple.
Though we do slip up and make mistakes....only human you know.
Thats ok as long as people dont expect to be treated fairly if they dont honour fairness.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 08:49 PM   #64
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreau View Post
I may be wrong though I hope I am not - but I think I read that 18 - 21 year olds with children and care leavers are exempt - its still an utterly shitty move though - not everyone has families who they can move in with - then there are those who move out and their parents have to downsize because of bedroom tax so if things go tits up no room with family.

Its an ill conceived punitive change that will see homelessness in that age group rise.

Thanks for the petition link - signed

Thank you for your thoughtful points Thoreau- I agree- I keep seeing more and more young homeless men on the streets. It is increasing week by week! And thanks for signing the petition.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.

Last edited by itsnotallrightjack; 21-03-2017 at 08:49 PM.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 09:06 PM   #65
elshaper
Inactive

You should see central London. By 7pm, there are tents poppinng up. I'd say the recent changes in benefits increased homelessness.
Old 22-03-2017, 06:29 PM   #66
JustMe418

Quote:
You should see central London. By 7pm, there are tents poppinng up. I'd say the recent changes in benefits increased homelessness.
Or is it that people already homeless are just getting better equipped? also, those tents may be the shelters for refugees, which could have used them on the long journey to the UK. Might not be anything to do with changes in benefits.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 22-03-2017, 06:38 PM   #67
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Or is it that people already homeless are just getting better equipped? also, those tents may be the shelters for refugees, which could have used them on the long journey to the UK. Might not be anything to do with changes in benefits.
The ones that I have spoken to have been English people, speaking in London accent, not refugees.
Old 22-03-2017, 07:21 PM   #68
JustMe418

Quote:
The ones that I have spoken to have been English people, speaking in London accent, not refugees.
But like I said, maybe they are just well equipped homeless people and not the victim of the benefits system. If I was going to be on the street I would make sure I acquired some outdoor gear first.
Old 22-03-2017, 07:28 PM   #69
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
But like I said, maybe they are just well equipped homeless people and not the victim of the benefits system. If I was going to be on the street I would make sure I acquired some outdoor gear first.
Well that's you. Life often doesn't run like that even if you wanted to.
Old 22-03-2017, 07:46 PM   #70
JustMe418

Quote:
Well that's you. Life often doesn't run like that even if you wanted to.
Maybe some people just don't know how to plan for difficult times?
Old 23-03-2017, 06:37 PM   #71
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotallrightjack View Post
Please sign the Petition.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/189220

This is just awful! Some young people that age are partnered with a baby/child! What if they have no relatives/parents to go and live with???
Cutting benefits for the youth definitely will impede the development of new musicians and artists etc. they won't be able to sit at home getting benefits working on their art - but will have to attend job clubs less they get their benefits cut!

I heard on the radio that all benefits are going to be cut to same level as Jobseeker Allowance in April - which is £73:10 a week. I think Employment Support Allowance for people with health problems unable to work - they get £125 per week - from what I heard vaguely on the radio this is going to be cut to £73:10 or thereabouts. Can anyone clear this up - I may have mis-heard it as wasn't listening with 100% attention at the time.

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 23-03-2017 at 06:52 PM.
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2017, 08:09 PM   #72
raburgeson

Isn't that age discrimination?
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2017, 11:00 PM   #73
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Isn't that age discrimination?
Not if the government says.
Old 03-04-2017, 05:39 PM   #74
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ohmbudsman View Post
Cutting benefits for the youth definitely will impede the development of new musicians and artists etc. they won't be able to sit at home getting benefits working on their art - but will have to attend job clubs less they get their benefits cut!

I heard on the radio that all benefits are going to be cut to same level as Jobseeker Allowance in April - which is £73:10 a week. I think Employment Support Allowance for people with health problems unable to work - they get £125 per week - from what I heard vaguely on the radio this is going to be cut to £73:10 or thereabouts. Can anyone clear this up - I may have mis-heard it as wasn't listening with 100% attention at the time.
Payments to bereaved families are getting slashed too. Check out this story:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...eaved-families