Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 21-12-2015, 09:27 PM   #1
Ooberman

Default 'Breaking the Silence' IDF whistleblowers [VIDEO]

''Breaking the Silence': IDF whistleblowers expose reality of occupation to Israelis' (2:36)

Published on Dec 21, 2015

'An Israeli politician has proposed new legislation against an organization of Israeli veterans called 'Breaking the Silence'. It's mission is to expose the reality of everyday life in occupied territories to the Israeli public. Among the revelations are claims that Israeli soldiers deliberately targeted Palestinian civilians and demolished homes during the Gaza war in 2014.'

http://www.breakingthesilence.org.il/

^^^
Atrocity propaganda is a term referring to the spreading of deliberate fabrications or exaggerations about the crimes committed by an enemy, constituting a form of psychological warfare - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda

Last edited by Ooberman; 21-12-2015 at 09:28 PM.
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2015, 09:32 PM   #2
andy1033

After living with organised harassment, i am sure those poor people, lived with orchestrated targeting, from military and gov.

I am sure the targeting is very calculated too, and people cannot fathom how govs could target people, and others will go along with it.

Like the saying goes, any journey begins with a first step. I applaud any person that speaks out for the victims of this world, the down trodden. I think you will find they may be isolated, but doing the right thing, is doing the right thing.

Anyone whom has been an outsider in there own society can relate so much to the organised targeting of these palestinians. I am sure these people may find it hard. But often doing whats right is very hard.

I am sure the targeting of people in gaza is very calculated, and its probably very sadistic too. I am glad people want to get the truth out there, seeing as the net is here. But i am sure they know they are letting themselves in for alot of problems, as i am sure govs and peoples close ranks against such revelations, as we have often heard before.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by aster; 22-12-2015 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Unreasonable stereotyping
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote