Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 27-03-2018, 03:51 PM   #261
techman

Why are people here skeptical of Hawking having been replaced with a double or stand in?. What‘s so hard to believe about that considering the condition he had and how very few with it have lived that long?. He either had a condition which we were not fully understanding about, that he never really had the condition we were told but something else entirely (or a different form of it), they helped cure his condition or helped prolong his life somehow that we were not privy to, or, that he died many years ago and that since then they have used lookalikes (with that condition) to take his place.

Last edited by techman; 27-03-2018 at 03:52 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 07:24 PM   #262
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
Why are people here skeptical of Hawking having been replaced with a double or stand in?. What‘s so hard to believe about that considering the condition he had and how very few with it have lived that long?. He either had a condition which we were not fully understanding about, that he never really had the condition we were told but something else entirely (or a different form of it), they helped cure his condition or helped prolong his life somehow that we were not privy to, or, that he died many years ago and that since then they have used lookalikes (with that condition) to take his place.
I believed it at first but the more videos I watched the more I'm convinced it was him and his mind was still working.
He smiles, reacts to jokes and the tech is valid.
His muscles stopped working but he could still use his face and brain - and he spent a lot of time in hospital that they never told us about whenever he overdid things (travelling) - they created this kind of 'machine' celebrity persona for him.
He probably had help writing at the end - such as a ghost writer but able bodied people do this anyway.

The thing I don't understand is how his nurse fed him food he needed to chew and spoon fed him alcohol
that is the weird bit for me. (It's on a video ). Maybe that was also part of the PR.

Last edited by Sabrina; 27-03-2018 at 07:27 PM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2018, 06:21 PM   #263
don coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
To put it into real context, I don't agree 100% with big bang theory, I don't agree totally with what Hawking says. I simply feel that science moves on and slowly but surely gets there.
The only "Science" that is exact, credible and reliable is mathematics. Human beings are not yet mature enough to completely understand the basics of the universe, and all it encompasses. (Or encompassed by)?

........But we'll get there.
don coyote is offline   Reply With Quote