Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-04-2018, 06:57 PM   #41
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,217 (958 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
Seems likely that Jones will settle out of court--I would assume this is a civil not criminal court involved. If he settles, then one way of getting the situation examined for truth will be null and void. I imagine lots of pressure on AJ to settle thereby protecting the scam and the scammers from the light of day.
And why would he settle if he is armed with truth?

I want this to go to court and if he was the warrior for truthers that he claims to be, nothing would stop him from doing that. The problem is that he is armed with shite and knows it.

So yes, settle out of court!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
Likes: (1)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2018, 06:03 PM   #42
don coyote
Senior Member
 
don coyote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 665
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
... Fuck each and every one of you anti-Trump cunts.
I voted for him.


.....(Not that I like him, or anything........ I just wasn't about to allow a Democrat to nominate anyone to the United States Supreme Court).

Donald Trump was the average American Voters' Molotov Cocktail that we all threw up onto Capital Hill. We're sick of the pool of turds we've been given to elect for the past thirty years, so Trump was our punishment for the status quo.

.....And we'll do it again.


__________________
.
.
If a tree falls in the forest, and there is no-one around to hear it,.......... shouldn't squirrels be required to wear helmets?
Likes: (1)
don coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2018, 07:39 PM   #43
screamingeagle
Senior Member
 
screamingeagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Croatia/Zagreb
Posts: 5,951
Likes: 495 (318 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Alex has about 19 lawsuits going on at the moment.

And he'll beat them all.

Fuck each and every one of you anti-Trump cunts.

You're booking your own tickets to hell.
__________________
When you'll give up hope I'll teach you Will - Senecea
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2018, 08:36 PM   #44
andy1033
Senior Member
 
andy1033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,551
Likes: 1,468 (839 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Alex has about 19 lawsuits going on at the moment.

And he'll beat them all.

Fuck each and every one of you anti-Trump cunts.

You're booking your own tickets to hell.
Donald trump should give alex jones a place on his cabinet, he alex jones, would fit in well, with the other conman criminals, like trump, and his other cabinet peoples.

Its about time someone is suing alex jones, with him being an opportunist, just as much as trump. Both lack any discernment, and are both total conmen.
__________________
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 03:41 PM   #45
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Dude111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 20,177
Likes: 1,307 (848 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033
About time someone is suing that alex jones.
His name isnt even Alex Jones!! (i wonder if anyone knows his REAL name?)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 12:38 AM   #46
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
raburgeson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,395
Likes: 447 (299 Posts)
Default

I am really curious and think ground penetrating radar needs to be passed over those graves. We only have their word for it that this is legit and whistle blowers say it is not. It would be good to test a few things.

The graves could be full and it could still be a lie. Satanic Cults? One thing is for sure, a lot of prime property was paid off and given away on Christmas Day. There is a conspiracy here and I would like to see all involved shipped to Gitmo. There is still more money behind them. They can threaten anyone that speaks with court action. I would like to torture the coroner for a few days to find out. I am tired of the lies. Pushed to the point I don't care anymore because the truth does not pass the lips of the deep state a light needs to be shone on everything we have been told.

Last edited by raburgeson; 19-05-2018 at 12:50 AM. Reason: add to
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 08:28 PM   #47
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,339
Likes: 5,309 (3,569 Posts)
Default

AJ in Evening Standard.
geez, he's gone mainstream.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...-a3847291.html

Is this a good thing or what at the expense of AJ?
Or is this arrest even a psy-op and not REAL?
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 09:45 PM   #48
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
jake_ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 9,969
Likes: 3,127 (1,608 Posts)
Default

My guess is that "Alex Jones being sued over Sandy Hook" is just a psyop. I think that if anyone DID try to sue AJ over Sandy Hook, then it would open a MASSIVE can of worms, and Alex Jones would win the case. Hence it has to be a psyop.
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Likes: (2)
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 09:46 PM   #49
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,339
Likes: 5,309 (3,569 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
My guess is that "Alex Jones being sued over Sandy Hook" is just a psyop. I think that if anyone DID try to sue AJ over Sandy Hook, then it would open a MASSIVE can of worms, and Alex Jones would win the case. Hence it has to be a psyop.
I think so too.
Now who will win? Will the masses take on the conspiracy nuts or Sandy Hook WAS a psyop?
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 08:59 PM   #50
The God Particle
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 16
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Alex Jones is backpedaling claiming hes been taken out of context, only playing Devil's advocate, excuse, excuse etc etc. So just like David Icke did with the Richard Warman case (which he collected money to fight then didn't, did you get your money back?) Jones has sold his supporters who regurgitate this crap right down the river.

Then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkWAjaVlhHc

Now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HzOqZeX3Yk

If he does fight the cases of which now there are many, he wont claim its a hoax, just his opinion, Devil's advocate, first amendment right bollocks.

I hope its just the start and parents sue Icke, Oz etc. Give em their day in court and watch em shit their pants.
The God Particle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 09:04 PM   #51
oneriver
Senior Member
 
oneriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 3,914
Likes: 2,818 (1,575 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
sandy hook was a false flag attack, no kids were killed.

alex jones is on their team now, and all this courtroom bollocks is just theatre.
I agree. This play is staged for two reasons..

1. To give AJ some much needed credibility.

2. To shore up in the public's mind the idea that this event was not staged/faked (after they win the defamation case in court)
__________________
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
Likes: (2)
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 04:51 AM   #52
fromthatshow
Senior Member
 
fromthatshow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,184
Likes: 48 (28 Posts)
Default

I live in Connecticut. I dated a girl who was a mortician and embalmed one of the kids or whatever it is they do.
fromthatshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 06:57 AM   #53
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 7,820
Likes: 3,797 (2,072 Posts)
Default

The absolute stupidity of some of these comments is beyond belief....

AJ was brave enough to say what most wouldn't dare say , that Sandy Hook was fake and staged from start to finnish ....

Now we have morons here going through acrobatics of logic to find some justification to attack him .

I don't suppose any of the posters have seriously examined the evidence which is overwhelming this was faked , planned years ahead ..

If AJ is backtracking now it maybe because the heat is too great , who can blame him?
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 12:26 PM   #54
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,217 (958 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
The absolute stupidity of some of these comments is beyond belief....
Pish

Quote:
AJ was brave enough to say what most wouldn't dare say , that Sandy Hook was fake and staged from start to finnish ....
I would love you to go down there and have a chat with the bereaved parents. Tell them all about your cretinous shit.

Quote:
Now we have morons here going through acrobatics of logic to find some justification to attack him .
If there was a case that could be proven, he'd be fine. He won't be, he's going to get his arse handed to him. It's just a big shame that internet twats are free to say what they like.

Quote:
I don't suppose any of the posters have seriously examined the evidence which is overwhelming this was faked , planned years ahead ..
Bullshit!

Quote:
If AJ is backtracking now it maybe because the heat is too great , who can blame him?
Or maybe somebody called this gobshite's bluff and is now going to give him what he deserves!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 12:50 PM   #55
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 7,820
Likes: 3,797 (2,072 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Pish
...I would love you to go down there and have a chat with the bereaved parents. Tell them all about your cretinous shit.
....If there was a case that could be proven, he'd be fine. He won't be, he's going to get his arse handed to him. It's just a big shame that internet twats are free to say what they like....Bullshit!
David Icke ..." Sandy Hook was a blatantly staged event with endless inconsistencies and countless contradictions and now we have the classic false flag calling card - an 'active-shooter' drill was happening at a nearby school at the same time.....DON'T FALL FOR IT AMERICA - IT'S ALL A SCAM...."

Full article here ... https://www.davidicke.com/article/18...pening-at-a-ne
Likes: (1)
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 05:18 PM   #56
davebeard
Senior Member
 
davebeard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,165
Likes: 677 (406 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Pish

I would love you to go down there and have a chat with the bereaved parents. Tell them all about your cretinous shit.
good luck finding them.

sandy hook was a false flag, it's obvious if you look at the mountain of evidence.

There are some great documentaries online, so there's no excuse for ignorance really.
__________________
Fight
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 06:02 PM   #57
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,217 (958 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
David Icke ..." Sandy Hook was a blatantly staged event with endless inconsistencies and countless contradictions and now we have the classic false flag calling card - an 'active-shooter' drill was happening at a nearby school at the same time.....DON'T FALL FOR IT AMERICA - IT'S ALL A SCAM...."

Full article here ... https://www.davidicke.com/article/18...pening-at-a-ne
Memory of a jellybean......
You ALREADY!!
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...80&postcount=7

ME and ignored by ozballs!
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...86&postcount=8

"So as a result of Sandy Hook we have this coordinated and hysterical campaign for gun laws - they kill children in schools to create the biggest possible emotional reaction. It is after all Problem-Reaction-Solution. The laws they are pressing for now will only be the start because their plan is to take all guns."

You and the other muppets claim no children were killed! YOU are the one who disagrees with Icke.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 21-07-2018 at 06:08 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 06:04 PM   #58
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,217 (958 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
good luck finding them.
Circular stupidity.

Quote:
sandy hook was a false flag, it's obvious if you look at the mountain of evidence.
Go look at what I said in post 8.

Quote:
There are some great documentaries online, so there's no excuse for ignorance really.
Ahhhh, the classic appeal to yooootub videos
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 06:28 PM   #59
davebeard
Senior Member
 
davebeard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,165
Likes: 677 (406 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Ahhhh, the classic appeal to yooootub videos
whats actually funny is it's not possible for you to debate without insulting people.

..never mind..

I think you refer people to youtube quite a bit also,
and whats your point there?
whats the relevance of that?

there are great documentaries hosted all over the internet. the ones I've watched on sandy hook are extensive and highlight all the inconsistencies.

these are facts.
dont know what else to tell you.
__________________
Fight
Likes: (1)
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 07:21 PM   #60
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,217 (958 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
whats actually funny is it's not possible for you to debate without insulting people.

..never mind..
You and many others confuse criticism of content with personal insults. Yes I sometimes insult....mostly in response...sometimes out of hear tearing frustration. In this case not at all. Go fetch the insults.

Quote:
I think you refer people to youtube quite a bit also,
and whats your point there?
whats the relevance of that?
None. I withdraw the remark. I would say that I have seen manybdocumentaries from false flagggers-auto hoaxed in the past....somewhat poor in facts and observation.

Read post 8. I don't know what else to tell you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 21-07-2018 at 07:21 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:02 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.